The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Thread

Ppp

What about VPNs?
I have logged onto here from ip addresses around the world.

Can VC see through them?
Do VPNs really work? I have proton mail but then I read somewhere that they can still be read by NSA or whoever.

Cintra

Star
Do VPNs really work? I have proton mail but then I read somewhere that they can still be read by NSA or whoever.
I have no idea.

But when the VPN is set to the USA, I cant get bbc.co.uk anymore, it forces me on to bbc.com
Which is different.
Other sites do the same.
Looking up my ip address on a search engine shows it as being different.

So it must be doing something.
But wether it can fully conceal my real ip address, I don't know.

I just do it for weird stuff.
On another site I am getting paid real money for being a gender fluid 31 year old male.
I like to keep my RPs separate.

Bubbajay

Veteran
See how nuckin futs this guy is? I've been accused of being four different people now. You, delarius, ed opperman, and someone else I can't remember. Their brains are cracked.

Bubbajay

Veteran
See how nuckin futs this guy is? I've been accused of being four different people now. You, delarius, ed opperman, and someone else I can't remember. Their brains are cracked. Its still funny though. He's foaming at the mouth after is exposed him lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
My understanding is that Protonmail certainly exes out the possibility of Google or whoever openly sharing your info and email contents with alphabet agencies, but those agencies can still obtain warrants which Protonmail may honor. It aint foolproof, but it is preferable to the alternative. Am interested to learn others opinions on the matter.

As far as the Maxwell trial, I think we are all kind of in a sort of agreement regarding the lack of any proof shes still in custody or on trail. Shes too valuable to be left to hung out to dry and doing so would send a bad signal to other operatives... so imo she already has/is headed for an extraction, not an execution.

Bubbajay

Veteran
Now I'm Lisa. That's 5 people I've been accused of being guess what I'm ALL OF THEM. Lol you people are funny.

The Zone

Star
The problem with protonmail is that if you have a backup email elsewhere and you have to have one... it sees what is coming in or out from there. Bubba is switching phones or IP addys's as I type, LOL

You are either really new or slowly starting to troll yourself. You are the only one keeping the conversation alive with Bubba. The watcher has spoken;) But really, why? Same person, different sock? While that might sound outrageous to some, we have seen it all here. You are placing yourself in the middle of all this and that could be telling. BTW, Bubba is no Christian. Lizard King really sounds like a name our old pal Captain Valero would use. wink;) You are the only one posting in a thread Bubba created just today and are all up in here having spurred his conversation on as if, well, it is suddenly curious.
You are getting a little paranoid. First off I posted this so maybe it would stop the derailment and appeal to one's Christian ethics and it was getting boring reading the banter back and forth which I think was making you both look bad and was making me cringe. You ever hear the song When the Music is Over? Well then you know what my name was inspired by. I was trying to be an enigma so I guess that's ruined lol.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The problem with protonmail is that if you have a backup email elsewhere and you have to have one... it sees what is coming in or out from there. Bubba is switching phones or IP addys's as I type, LOL
Oh wow, protonmail MAKES people have connected back ups? Wowsers...

Bubbajay

Veteran
Now I know something is wrong with you. Internet conspiracies have literally warped your mind. Get a grip of yourself. You sound like a schizo

Cintra

Star
See what I mean. This guy has a few screws loose. You run into them occasionally. There's even a guy on here who was arrested for kidnapping.
Which guy has a screw loose?
Me?
I am a girl, thanks very much.
And I know you're not the colonel because he would have told me.

Who got arrested for kidnapping?