The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Thread

Bubbajay

Veteran
Don't you retards think? The VC knows everyone's IP address that posts on this forum or his website. IP addresses don't change, so he'd know instantly if I was who you goofballs claim I am. In fact he can outright ban certain IP addresses. Anyways, who in their right mind would go through all that trouble just to talk to a bunch of fake conservative Qtards? I can talk with people like you on BitChute all day long, you all think the same and come from the same cookie cutter mould.

I can say that I think the zone and lightsseker are the same person since they sniff each others rears continuously, see how easy that is?

Don't you retards think? The VC knows everyone's IP address that posts on this forum or his website. IP addresses don't change, so he'd know instantly if I was who you goofballs claim I am. In fact he can outright ban certain IP addresses. Anyways, who in their right mind would go through all that trouble just to talk to a bunch of fake conservative Qtards? I can talk with people like you on BitChute all day long, you all think the same and come from the same cookie cutter mould.

I can say that I think the zone and lightsseker are the same person since they sniff each others rears continuously, see how easy that is?
Games up, you've already talked about how you evade the ip ban in the past here. I do not know why you continually return to talk to us. It seems like you try to pretend you are not a troll at first, like this time, but eventually your sarcastic tone of hatred gives you away, as well as your phrases. Go talk to people on bitchute

e-Enoch

Superstar
But what about that freak that is now the head of the health department. An ugly man wearing a wig. Wtf is that about? Seems kind of a coincidence we are in the worst health medical crisis of all time and whatever that is, is the head of health department. And then Pete Buttgig? This is just a cruel joke. Satan is laughing and having the time of his life.
Lol...how tragic is that..."an ugly man...who is now the head...and wearing a wig..."! The health dept must be really sick now...

Bubbajay

Veteran
Games up, you've already talked about how you evade the ip ban in the past here. I do not know why you continually return to talk to us. It seems like you try to pretend you are not a troll at first, like this time, but eventually your sarcastic tone of hatred gives you away, as well as your phrases. Go talk to people on bitchute
You wish I would leave. You're deluded and paranoid. That's what happens when you watch too much Fox news and stay up for countless hours trying to decipher the newest Qanon message. Why would I not be sarcastic to a person who's first message to me is nothing but railing accusations, what did you expect? That's why I'm saying seriously that somethings not right with you. Who does that sort of thing? Also why would I want to talk with bitchute Nazis when the same thing can be found here?

You wish I would leave. You're deluded and paranoid. That's what happens when you watch too much Fox news and stay up for countless hours trying to decipher the newest Qanon message. Why would I not be sarcastic to a person who's first message to me is nothing but railing accusations, what did you expect? That's why I'm saying seriously that somethings not right with you. Who does that sort of thing? Also why would I want to talk with bitchute Nazis when the same thing can be found here?
Well I'm right so....none of that really makes sense in that context does it

Bubbajay

Veteran
Well I'm right so....none of that really makes sense in that context does it
You think you're right, but you're actually wrong. What that means to me is nothing you say about anything has any credibility. Since you're wrong about that I'm sure you're wrong about most things. How did you manage to survive this long with such a bad intuition?

You think you're right, but you're actually wrong. What that means to me is nothing you say about anything has any credibility. Since you're wrong about that I'm sure you're wrong about most things. How did you manage to survive this long with such a bad intuition?
There are few greater pleasures than watching a liar squirm in the trap he laid for himself

The Zone

Star
The only reason he is still here is that VC has not checked in on the boards of late. It doesn't matter who it is at this point for they are just bad for the community, a liar and a nut in no particular order.

Bubbajay

Veteran
The only reason he is still here is that VC has not checked in on the boards of late. It doesn't matter who it is at this point for they are just bad for the community, a liar and a nut in no particular order.
Only reason you're angry is I called your shilling out. Get over it, we all know you were campaigning for Trump on the forum. Hopefully he sees that and gives you the boot. You have no shame. Caught you in another lie. You claimed you didn't start the thread before the elections but you did lol

I am curious how are others following this trial? I don't follow any MSM because they all lie. Is there any one that someone can recommend? Only media I read is VC and Natural News and I don't watch any networks.

The Zone

Star
Only reason you're angry is I called your shilling out. Get over it, we all know you were campaigning for Trump on the forum. Hopefully he sees that and gives you the boot. You have no shame. Caught you in another lie. You claimed you didn't start the thread before the elections but you did lol

You have said I created Trump threads that do not exist and cannot show them. The one thing certain here is that you are seriously mentally impaired and going through some sort of mania. You see things as good and evil or black and white. You also get a buzz out of being here as long as possible as if your charade is earning you some sort of points in your mind.

You have an issue with self-centered importance, yet come here and do the same thing over and over again under different posting names knowing how it ends. You blur things you read not fully comprehending them which is common when in mania. You then reach out for sympathy and may even apologize trying to save face but you have lit the forum on fire to the point where there is no saving you now. With this now being known, you are apt to go into a complete meltdown and trash the place up further before VC checks in the forum and removes you.

I took care of the bill for you. Get some help.

PS - and you are a chronic liar almost believing your own lies as reality.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I posted it right there in my last post you moron, its looking at you square in the eyes. Lol.

I am curious how are others following this trial? I don't follow any MSM because they all lie. Is there any one that someone can recommend? Only media I read is VC and Natural News and I don't watch any networks.
Robert Gruler Esq on youtube does recaps of the trials daily. There are some other legal channels that discuss what happens daily on youtube. The judge has barred anyone filming the trial, listening in by phone, and barred certain information from coming out, so it's not easy to follow

Bubbajay

Veteran
You have said I created Trump threads that do not exist and cannot show them. The one thing certain here is that you are seriously mentally impaired and going through some sort of mania. You see things as good and evil or black and white. You also get a buzz out of being here as long as possible as if your charade is earning you some sort of points in your mind.

You have an issue with self-centered importance, yet come here and do the same thing over and over again under different posting names knowing how it ends. You blur things you read not fully comprehending them which is common when in mania. You then reach out for sympathy and may even apologize trying to save face but you have lit the forum on fire to the point where there is no saving you now. With this now being known, you are apt to go into a complete meltdown and trash the place up further before VC checks in the forum and removes you.

I took care of the bill for you. Get some help.

PS - and you are a chronic liar almost believing your own lies as reality.
Your trolling through constant accusations doesn't make me mad. I don't take anything in the new or entertainment threads seriously. My problem is with morons like you who start scrap and then try and play victim later.

You did In FACT start the sleepy Joe garbage right before the elections. You still to this day repeat rebuplican talking points like how Joe crapped himself,even posting memes about it like a child laughs at poppie jokes. The fact is you're the joke.

I'd bet my last dollar you wouldn't say a peep to me if we met in person, but people like you let their mouth overload their asses when anonymity is in place. You're just a wannabe Qtard who campaigns online instead of in person. I'd guarantee this isn't the only forum you do these things on.

Your trolling through constant accusations doesn't make me mad. I don't take anything in the new or entertainment threads seriously. My problem is with morons like you who start scrap and then try and play victim later.

You did In FACT start the sleepy Joe garbage right before the elections. You still to this day repeat rebuplican talking points like how Joe crapped himself,even posting memes about it like a child laughs at poppie jokes. The fact is you're the joke.

I'd bet my last dollar you wouldn't say a peep to me if we met in person, but people like you let their mouth overload their asses when anonymity is in place. You're just a wannabe Qtard who campaigns online instead of in person. I'd guarantee this isn't the only forum you do these things on.
I don't really want to get mixed up in this but aren't you guys supposed to be Christians? What happened to love thy neighbor or enemy and turning the other cheek? Shouldn't professed Christians be setting an example?

Last edited:

Bubbajay

Veteran
I don't really want to get mixed up in this but aren't you guys supposed to be Christians? What happened to love thy neighbor or enemy. Shouldn't professed Christians be setting an example?
You're right. I'm done on this thread. Too many trumpsters masquerading as "truthers". Its ridiculous.

Cintra

Star
Ppp

What about VPNs?
I have logged onto here from ip addresses around the world.

Can VC see through them?