The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Thread (Sidetracked discussion via the usual nitwits, but trying to keep it on topic)

Lizard King

Established
I was wondering if you know what is happening now that she was found guilty. What I heard is there is no sentencing date which I don't understand. If this was a regular person wouldn't they have been sentenced and already in prison? I have never seen one picture of her in jail and just drawings of the trial. I still don't believe anything about this.

e-Enoch

Star
I was wondering if you know what is happening now that she was found guilty. What I heard is there is no sentencing date which I don't understand. If this was a regular person wouldn't they have been sentenced and already in prison? I have never seen one picture of her in jail and just drawings of the trial. I still don't believe anything about this.
Based on a recent development, her lawyers are calling for a retrial because a juror failed to report a sexual abuse experience...

... here's a video on that...

e-Enoch

Star

Jda50

Brian Harvey the singer from East 17 has some interesting videos on Maxwell and Andrew worth watching on his YouTube channel