The Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein) documents unsealed - Excerpts/Name/Full Document (Updates)

Tidal

Star
So your alleging the allegations are false despite the fact Epstein had already been found guilty of them.. so I guess it’s complexion and genitals you have issues with, huh?

We don't know if the women are lying through their teeth, that's what trials are for, to find out.. :p

justjess

Superstar
We don't know if the women are lying through their teeth, that's what trials are for, to find out.. :p
He was already found guilty. So yeah, we do know. Poor people sit in jail awaiting trial for extended periods of time with far less justification and flimsier cases. You wouldn’t give a shit. For some reason you do give a shit that the rich white lady who only helped sexually assault a couple of teen girls does right??

Tidal

Star
He was already found guilty. So yeah, we do know. Poor people sit in jail awaiting trial for extended periods of time with far less justification and flimsier cases. You wouldn’t give a shit. For some reason you do give a shit that the rich white lady who only helped sexually assault a couple of teen girls does right??
Darling, if a bloke claimed you'd assaulted him and you were arrested even though it was just your word against his, rest assured I'd stick up for you..:)

Darling, if a bloke claimed you'd assaulted him and you were arrested even though it was just your word against his, rest assured I'd stick up for you..:)
She’s on trial for a lot more than sexual assault allegations

justjess

Superstar
It was true of Epstein. The first time he went to jail he just had to check in at the jail every night, and every morning he could go out and continue his crimes
I know. I remember. Rich people usually can buy their way out of anything. That’s why I wonder why she is the sacrificial lamb and why exactly now?

justjess

Superstar
Are you entirely ignorant on this topic? It appears so.

Tidal

Star
Are you entirely ignorant on this topic? It appears so.

Admittedly I've not been following the case very closely because it sounds boring.
For example I don't know how long ago Ms Maxwell's alleged offences took place, and why the women waited all this time to make allegations?

I know. I remember. Rich people usually can buy their way out of anything. That’s why I wonder why she is the sacrificial lamb and why exactly now?
I also wonder, I’m not sure of that yet
—- ————————————————————

complete unsealed documents from the case here

ryan Dawson has been covering this case for 13 years and has a lot of information on it ongoing.

justjess

Superstar
Admittedly I've not been following the case very closely because it sounds boring.
For example I don't know how long ago Ms Maxwell's alleged offences took place, and why the women waited all this time to make allegations?
Yeah your really not paying any attention. Maybe you should try googling it before commenting

AlcyoneSong

Established
The ironic thing is that Clinton is just too old now for this to really hurt him. Even his wife is circling the drain. Funny how one group goes to great lengths to rub the enemy in the mud only to find out they are just as dirty. Honestly, I feel sorry for the victims here. To answer Tidal's question as to why it's taken this long for them to come forward, my only reply is they were scared. Think about the victims of Operation Yew Tree that took forever to come forward, same with the victims of Jimmy Saville. This level of trauma fucks with people, it is even thought that it can lead to mental illness/schizophernia, multiple personalities etc. So the victims not only have to fight their truth through their own demons that are defense mechanisms, but also have the strength to come forward against every self-preservation fiber in their body. IT's a big deal. Maybe it's only AFTER they know the major players are unable to stop them, or are hindered enough that they now have the courage to come forward.

Lisa

Superstar
The ironic thing is that Clinton is just too old now for this to really hurt him. Even his wife is circling the drain. Funny how one group goes to great lengths to rub the enemy in the mud only to find out they are just as dirty. Honestly, I feel sorry for the victims here. To answer Tidal's question as to why it's taken this long for them to come forward, my only reply is they were scared. Think about the victims of Operation Yew Tree that took forever to come forward, same with the victims of Jimmy Saville. This level of trauma fucks with people, it is even thought that it can lead to mental illness/schizophernia, multiple personalities etc. So the victims not only have to fight their truth through their own demons that are defense mechanisms, but also have the strength to come forward against every self-preservation fiber in their body. IT's a big deal. Maybe it's only AFTER they know the major players are unable to stop them, or are hindered enough that they now have the courage to come forward.
Maybe they didn’t come forward..because who could possibly win against a president/ex-president of the US with the First Lady and her pit bull tactics against any woman who accused him of anything. To maybe thinking they have a chance with metoo?

I think that he should be exposed..and like Cosby..go to prison for his actions.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Maybe they didn’t come forward..because who could possibly win against a president/ex-president of the US with the First Lady and her pit bull tactics against any woman who accused him of anything. To maybe thinking they have a chance with metoo?

I think that he should be exposed..and like Cosby..go to prison for his actions.
I agree, but how many times has he been exposed. Literally in the White House with his pants down... ahem... and nothing happened to him. Cosby never had the protections and fixers that the Clintons have that's why Cosby was an easy target. I would like to think #metoo may have prompted these women to come forward, but I think it's more in the fact that Epstein is dead and the people involved are also circling the drain. I wonder if the next person to die will be Prince Andrew? It's just a matter of time.

Lisa

Superstar
I agree, but how many times has he been exposed. Literally in the White House with his pants down... ahem... and nothing happened to him. Cosby never had the protections and fixers that the Clintons have that's why Cosby was an easy target. I would like to think #metoo may have prompted these women to come forward, but I think it's more in the fact that Epstein is dead and the people involved are also circling the drain. I wonder if the next person to die will be Prince Andrew? It's just a matter of time.
I think Cosby did have those protections..they all knew he did it..its was when he went around preaching to the black youth about being more moral that he was exposed...otherwise he was highly regarded.

You’d think that a president who had his day with a cigar and an intern wouldn’t be able to keep the white house..but if it weren’t for them arguing over what is is...he might not have been able to keep it..lol! ;) It would be nice if he and Hillary both could go to prison..but that‘s probably wishful thinking. Though..they won’t escape justice with God.

They’d have better chances getting to Andrew after the queen dies. I don’t really see anyone circling the drain except Ghislaine ..they don’t seem to be able to do much with all Epstein’s client lists...;)

justjess

Superstar
They came forward years ago for chrissakes. Idk what world some of you have been living on..

AlcyoneSong

Established
I think Cosby did have those protections..they all knew he did it..its was when he went around preaching to the black youth about being more moral that he was exposed...otherwise he was highly regarded.

You’d think that a president who had his day with a cigar and an intern wouldn’t be able to keep the white house..but if it weren’t for them arguing over what is is...he might not have been able to keep it..lol! ;) It would be nice if he and Hillary both could go to prison..but that‘s probably wishful thinking. Though..they won’t escape justice with God.

They’d have better chances getting to Andrew after the queen dies. I don’t really see anyone circling the drain except Ghislaine ..they don’t seem to be able to do much with all Epstein’s client lists...;)
Actually, I do see Andrew becoming "an hero" (if you don't know the definition: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=an hero) the Queen won't protect him. She can't. Also I see Charles also circling the drain, he looks really sick in his recent photos. Andrew's daughter didn't even have him at her wedding, or if he was, he wasn't in the photos. (On purpose) which makes me think she knows how bad her father really is.

Cosby didn't have protections like people think he had. What went against him was the #MeToo movement because after Weinstein got busted it opened the floodgates for people to come forward knowing that social media would change how well Hollywood could "fix" someone's image.

So no, Clinton and Cosby are two very different situations. Clinton literally got busted and got a second term. Cosby is sitting in jail. As far as Hillary goes, she's the reason why Clinton got a second term. Nuff said.

Lisa

Superstar
Actually, I do see Andrew becoming "an hero" (if you don't know the definition: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=an hero) the Queen won't protect him. She can't. Also I see Charles also circling the drain, he looks really sick in his recent photos. Andrew's daughter didn't even have him at her wedding, or if he was, he wasn't in the photos. (On purpose) which makes me think she knows how bad her father really is.

Cosby didn't have protections like people think he had. What went against him was the #MeToo movement because after Weinstein got busted it opened the floodgates for people to come forward knowing that social media would change how well Hollywood could "fix" someone's image.

So no, Clinton and Cosby are two very different situations. Clinton literally got busted and got a second term. Cosby is sitting in jail. As far as Hillary goes, she's the reason why Clinton got a second term. Nuff said.
Lol..up really is down when hero means that...thanks for the link.

Charles does look very unwell..and has for quite some time. Those red, bloated fingers and the red face can’t be good...but he seems to laugh more these days..so..

I think Beatrice just didn’t want bad press on her wedding day...because apparently Andrew was there and walked her down the aisle. We didn’t see pictures of her mum either..but she was there too.

Hollywood must have known about Cosby..he was in Hollywood for a very long time..and its only when he was an old man and was talking to the black youth that they decide to out him? Um..ok. There has to be some sort of cause to get what was it..over 100 women to come forward at that point in time? They didn’t do it just because the women got brave. Even the main lady took a deal years ago on her claims..deal done..lets move on.

Ya..I wonder why they really went after Weinstein. Too bad his ex’s image was tainted because of it she really had some lovely dresses that she designed.

Clinton didn’t get all that busted..or at least didn’t have anyone who would go the distance and bust him up on that..but then he wasn‘t the only one doing those things...well the sexual things..idk about the cigar thing.

I agree..Hillary gave it her all to keep the power.

Last edited: