The Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein) documents unsealed - Excerpts/Name/Full Document (Updates)

justjess

Superstar
I am not trolling here but I don't see the guilt but association tag thrown other people's way much, if at all. There have been numerous names leaked, but everyone focuses on Trump it seems. Is this focus because he is the sitting president? Again, asking an honest question.
You missed it in the operation legend thread. There was a specific reason I interjected. There was definately guilt by association talk being thrown at the opposite side of the political spectrum.

I honestly haven’t seen many people focusing on trump here. Clinton and Dershowitz. I certainly didn’t bring him up.

justjess

Superstar
Okay, type/talk slow I am waking up and have had zero caffeine:) Trump knew like everyone else did, especially the FBI but he could not talk about it through gag orders or restrictions. I am just saying the MSM and a lot of others are disappointed that he was not implicated more. As for those pictures, objectively, money people run together and if someone is a member of your club, there will be some pics. Trump is no saint, but he is not in the same league as Clinton and others who have a pile of evidence against them. I want justice here. If Trump is dirty, let him burn too but I am just keeping it to what is provable and what is actually being said so far. I just do not want to see this thread turn into partisan politics discussions when anyone actually guilty are all monsters. I do not want to ad lib on the charges against Clinton either with rumors instead of facts. This thread is intended for a place to post evidence and what is coming out more than getting into individual situations and discussions of politics. I am going to be adding stuff to the original post soon.
Also.. sorry. I’ve been up since 4am doing school work and am on like my fourth cup of coffee already

The Zone

Star
I just think millionaires run in the same circles a lot via natural association but I feel like we are getting sidetracked here. Thundy was the one to mention Trump but he did so with what was said in sworn statements which is worth the mention here for it is the intent to show all documents and facts related to the situation. Ann came in and said something which I need to go back and see. But all I am asking is this thread does not turn into political covo's and we just post the facts in this particular one so we have an overall list. We can leave the speculation to the many other threads on the subject here. I hope that does not sound dickish:)

Johnny5

Veteran
I just think millionaires run in the same circles a lot via natural association but I feel like we are getting sidetracked here. Thundy was the one to mention Trump but he did so with what was said in sworn statements which is worth the mention here for it is the intent to show all documents and facts related to the situation. Ann came in and said something which I need to go back and see. But all I am asking is this thread does not turn into political covo's and we just post the facts in this particular one so we have an overall list. We can leave the speculation to the many other threads on the subject here. I hope that does not sound dickish:)
Thanks to you and Jess for clarification.

Thunderian

Superstar
About as absurd as it is to hear you say there isn’t any guilt by association here while saying people can be kidnapped off the streets by federal agents because they are guilty by association for being in the vicinity of these protests. It’s a double edged sword, huh?
That’s a dishonest comparison and you know it. If Trump and Dershowitz were found on Orgy Island with their pants down, chanting “2-4-6-8! Little girls are really great!”, you might have a point. But Dershowitz was his lawyer, not his friend, and Trump’s only connection with Epstein was that they were both East Coast “billionaires”.

When they start arresting the lawyers of violent anarchists, the other clients of those lawyers, and anyone else who just happens to know them, you might have a point.

Tidal

Star
Clinton and prince Andrew should be in the lake of fire weeping and gnashing their teeth for the rest of eternity.

Surely they're innocent until proven guilty? Or has the trial took place and I missed it?

justjess

Superstar
Surely they're innocent until proven guilty? Or has the trial took place and I missed it?
Are you really going to take up for them? Is that really your game? I’m not sure you noticed but Epstein’s plea bargain absolved all his accomplices both “known and unknown” so I highly doubt either will be tried

polymoog

Superstar
The transcripts are heavily redacted, but if you copy and paste into Word or some other document program, everything shows up. That was a (deliberate?) mistake, but it means we have the full, unredacted document.
is this enough to call for a mistrial? (i really dont know.)

Tidal

Star
Are you really going to take up for them? Is that really your game? I’m not sure you noticed but Epstein’s plea bargain absolved all his accomplices both “known and unknown” so I highly doubt either will be tried

The last I heard, Ms Maxwell had been denied bail and must therefore stay in jail until her case comes to court in about a years time, and I just don't think that's fair.

justjess

Superstar
The last I heard, Ms Maxwell had been denied bail and must therefore stay in jail until her case comes to court in about a years time, and I just don't think that's fair.
That she has to sit in jail Awaiting trial like 90% of the economically poor accused Petty criminals in this country? Cry me a River :rolleyes:

aren’t you always banging on about “lawlessness” and criminal thugs? I guess that only extends to criminals with a different complexion but white child sexual abusers get a pass?

justjess

Superstar
is this enough to call for a mistrial? (i really dont know.)
That’s actually a good question... I think it would depend on the reason why those sections were supposed to be redacted and their potential impact on permitting an unbiased trial. I’ll ask a lawyer friend and get back to you. That’s above my pay grade a bit but I’m intrigued.

Tidal

Star
That she has to sit in jail Awaiting trial like 90% of the economically poor accused Petty criminals in this country? Cry me a River :rolleyes:
aren’t you always banging on about “lawlessness” and criminal thugs? I guess that only extends to criminals with a different complexion but white child sexual abusers get a pass?

As I understand it, a bunch of women have come forward to make allegations, so even if the judge throws their case out of court, Ms Maxwell will still have lost a year of her life sitting in jail, is that fair?

She actually requested to be kept “in jail” in a Manhattan hotel. No doubt she was horrified when she was told that her mossad connections have left her to the wolves and she was going to be treated like a normal human being.

justjess

Superstar
As I understand it, a bunch of women have come forward to make allegations, so even if the judge throws their case out of court, Ms Maxwell will still have lost a year of her life sitting in jail, is that fair?
So your alleging the allegations are false despite the fact Epstein had already been found guilty of them.. so I guess it’s complexion and genitals you have issues with, huh?

justjess

Superstar
She actually requested to be kept “in jail” in a Manhattan hotel. No doubt she was horrified when she was told that her mossad connections have left her to the wolves and she was going to be treated like a normal human being.
Ha haha god rich people think money can buy their way out of anything... the sad thing is they are usually right.