The Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein) documents unsealed - Excerpts/Name/Full Document (Updates)

The Zone

Star
The sleuths will dig into this in the next several hours for there is a lot to peruse and it was just released. ***Updates are constantly being added below-

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/giuffre-v-maxwell/?filed_after=&filed_before=&entry_gte=&entry_lte=&order_by=desc

Important Excerpts:

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I haven’t seen anything surprising yet, but the big news seems to be that one of the victims, I think Giuffre, identifies Bill Clinton as being a participant in Epstein’s assaults of young girls. Like I said, nothing surprising.

The transcripts are heavily redacted, but if you copy and paste into Word or some other document program, everything shows up. That was a (deliberate?) mistake, but it means we have the full, unredacted document.

The Zone

Star
Men who Ghislaine Maxwell directed Virginia Giuffre to engage in activities with, according to Giuffre's deposition: - Alan Dershowitz - Glenn Dubin - Stephen Kaufmann - Prince Andrew - Jean Luc Brunel - Bill Richardson - Marvin Minsky Other names, many more names, redacted.

Main Justice (DC DOJ) was helping run the Epstein case - and even delayed the grand juries. Remember that famous Prince Andrew photo with Ghislaine Maxwell and the victim? The FBI had their own copy for years - even before the victim's 2011 FBI interview. The FBI knew. They always knew.

The Zone

Star
More names including Clinton - https://i.redd.it/sntclf1kk4e51.png

Not in the pic of doc above, but Clinton was seen with two young girls he took to the island. The Simpsons creator was getting his freak on at the island as well.

Here are several PDFs made into 4 PDFs you can search through. Including original blacked out sections that you can reveal by copy-paste. Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1efDeeGEzflDNzxxhaUZfwJ51sW3dqcpc/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12weyvl2LnT3WFHlnIwuz1HZByVWvXCDz/view?usp=drivesdk

It is obvious to me that some things will never get released to us. I think the FBI has much more than they will share for it will make them lool even worse for turning a blind eye to this. And that blind eye could be because the situation with Epstein was a blackmail operation and this is where MOSAD comes into the picture per some.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star

Twitter has removed Bill Clinton from its trending list. Dresh is going to get hammered before this is all over this and the MSM is still more or less ignoring the release save the site above, I am sure we'll get the spin soon.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

Bill Clinton stayed on Jeffrey Epstein's 'orgy island' with the billionaire, Ghislaine Maxwell and 'two young girls' - and the p***phile said the ex-president 'owes me favors' unsealed documents claim

Lisa

Superstar
Please pay attention if you are going to post in this thread. What you just posted information that has already been linked with actual comments. Please do not repeat information or links or sidetrack this thread.
I don’t see where you or anyone else linked to Candace Owen’s or the Daily Mail in this thread.

The things I posted were valid to this thread..and I think that Candace put it all together nicely.

The Zone

Star
The information, not a link to the same information. There is no need to get every single persons take on the same thing. Now, please move along, no need to go further.

Thunderian

Superstar
Lol, let’s try to forget trumps direct connections with Dershowitz. Dershowitz is a main character of this release.
I wonder why he fought so long for these documents to be released? He knew what was in them. He’s known for a long time.

Dershowitz acted as lawyer for Epstein and as a part of Trump’s legal team when Trump was impeached. Do you believe that Dershowitz’s legal work for Epstein means that Trump is guilty of whatever Epstein did?

As sympathetic as I am to her, there are some problems with Giuffre, and her accusation against Dershowitz is one of them. For starters, her own (former) lawyer said that it was wrong for Dershowitz to have been accused, and that Giuffre makes things up. It’s hard not to agree there’s a problem with Giuffre’s accusation against Dershowitz when she is also on record as saying that she only saw Dershowitz once, talking with Epstein, and that she never actually met him. How was she supposed to have had sex with him if she never even met him?

Dershowitz did some legal work for Epstein and had reason to be seen with him. I don’t agree with Dershowitz’s legal work for Epstein, to be honest. It’s vile to defend a man like Epstein. But Dershowitz believes very strongly that everyone deserves a legal defence, which is something I also believe very strongly in, so I can understand why he did the work.

Regardless, the case against Dershowitz rests solely on Giuffre’s contradictory testimony, and that’s why Dershowitz has been loudly calling to have these documents out in the open and a full investigation to be done so the truth can be obvious to all. That’s something you don’t hear from the Clinton side much. The loud demand for a full investigation into his own activities with Epstein, I mean. But that’s exactly what Dershowitz has been calling for. Does that sound like something Alan Dershowitz or anyone else would do if they were guilty?

Since all these docs were finally made available the focus from some parts has been completely on Dershowitz, and while I’m sure that attention has nothing whatsoever to do with Dershowitz’s defence of Trump during his impeachment, people who are hoping to smear one man by his association with the other, or either of them by their associations with Epstein, should remember that there is absolutely no evidence or corroborated eyewitness testimony that places either man in a position of engaging in or having any secret knowledge of Epstein’s activities with young women.

What we’re hearing from people who promote the idea that Trump and Dershowitz are somehow made dirty by knowing Epstein is that people can be guilty by association. We are being told that when someone is pretty much known to be guilty, any lawyer who defends that person can be considered guilty, too, and so can anyone else who that lawyer later defends.

Not to be dramatic, but the last time I checked, people are out in the streets protesting because some Americans still aren’t getting their full rights. It’s bizarre to see some of these same people and their supporters insinuating that by taking advantage of those universal rights, or by making use of a legal system that declares that everyone has the right to a defence, a person can be considered guilty. The same laws apply to all, and the same system governs us all, and we are all equal in the eyes of the law and the application of it. We either mean that or we don’t.

justjess

Superstar
I wonder why he fought so long for these documents to be released? He knew what was in them. He’s known for a long time.

Dershowitz acted as lawyer for Epstein and as a part of Trump’s legal team when Trump was impeached. Do you believe that Dershowitz’s legal work for Epstein means that Trump is guilty of whatever Epstein did?

As sympathetic as I am to her, there are some problems with Giuffre, and her accusation against Dershowitz is one of them. For starters, her own (former) lawyer said that it was wrong for Dershowitz to have been accused, and that Giuffre makes things up. It’s hard not to agree there’s a problem with Giuffre’s accusation against Dershowitz when she is also on record as saying that she only saw Dershowitz once, talking with Epstein, and that she never actually met him. How was she supposed to have had sex with him if she never even met him?

Dershowitz did some legal work for Epstein and had reason to be seen with him. I don’t agree with Dershowitz’s legal work for Epstein, to be honest. It’s vile to defend a man like Epstein. But Dershowitz believes very strongly that everyone deserves a legal defence, which is something I also believe very strongly in, so I can understand why he did the work.

Regardless, the case against Dershowitz rests solely on Giuffre’s contradictory testimony, and that’s why Dershowitz has been loudly calling to have these documents out in the open and a full investigation to be done so the truth can be obvious to all. That’s something you don’t hear from the Clinton side much. The loud demand for a full investigation into his own activities with Epstein, I mean. But that’s exactly what Dershowitz has been calling for. Does that sound like something Alan Dershowitz or anyone else would do if they were guilty?

Since all these docs were finally made available the focus from some parts has been completely on Dershowitz, and while I’m sure that attention has nothing whatsoever to do with Dershowitz’s defence of Trump during his impeachment, people who are hoping to smear one man by his association with the other, or either of them by their associations with Epstein, should remember that there is absolutely no evidence or corroborated eyewitness testimony that places either man in a position of engaging in or having any secret knowledge of Epstein’s activities with young women.

What we’re hearing from people who promote the idea that Trump and Dershowitz are somehow made dirty by knowing Epstein is that people can be guilty by association. We are being told that when someone is pretty much known to be guilty, any lawyer who defends that person can be considered guilty, too, and so can anyone else who that lawyer later defends.

Not to be dramatic, but the last time I checked, people are out in the streets protesting because some Americans still aren’t getting their full rights. It’s bizarre to see some of these same people and their supporters insinuating that by taking advantage of those universal rights, or by making use of a legal system that declares that everyone has the right to a defence, a person can be considered guilty. The same laws apply to all, and the same system governs us all, and we are all equal in the eyes of the law and the application of it. We either mean that or we don’t.
About as absurd as it is to hear you say there isn’t any guilt by association here while saying people can be kidnapped off the streets by federal agents because they are guilty by association for being in the vicinity of these protests. It’s a double edged sword, huh?

rainerann

Star
Right because the victims testimony becomes questionable, the more non partisan it gets. What an absolute joke people are with their bondage to politics.

The Zone

Star
Ladies, it does not change the fact that Trump was not implicated. But something has been amiss with Dershowitz for a while and the Harvard ties and all with Epstein. He sold out in that he went to work for Fox which was a major departure from his liberal past. He's a grade A dirtbag. But there is a reason the MSM is covering this in a luke warm manner in that Trump is not indicated in any sworn testimony from more than one person. So, yall gals are making this more about politics because you kind of want to??

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Ladies, it does not change the fact that Trump was not implicated. But something has been amiss with Dershowitz for a while and the Harvard ties and all with Epstein. He sold out in that he went to work for Fox which was a major departure from his liberal past. He's a great A dirtbag. But there is a reason the MSM is covering this in a luke warm manner in that Trump is not indicated in any sworn testimony from more than one person. So, yall gals are making this more about politics because you kind of want to??
I’m not making it about politics. I haven’t even said anything other than pointing out the blatant hypocrisy on the guilt by association matter. Over decades Epstein abused And abetted in the abuse of how many girls? We have the deposition of one. And I’m sure it was released for precisely that reason. This isn’t a closed case as far as I’m concerned. His statement at the very least indicates he knew what Epstein was doing.

with that said, Clinton and prince Andrew should be in the lake of fire weeping and gnashing their teeth for the rest of eternity.

The Zone

Star
I’m not making it about politics. I haven’t even said anything other than pointing out the blatant hypocrisy on the guilt by association matter. Over decades Epstein abused And abetted in the abuse of how many girls? We have the deposition of one. And I’m sure it was released for precisely that reason. This isn’t a closed case as far as I’m concerned. His statement at the very least indicates he knew what Epstein was doing.

with that said, Clinton and prince Andrew should be in the lake of fire weeping and gnashing their teeth for the rest of eternity.
Okay, type/talk slow I am waking up and have had zero caffeine:) Trump knew like everyone else did, especially the FBI but he could not talk about it through gag orders or restrictions. I am just saying the MSM and a lot of others are disappointed that he was not implicated more. As for those pictures, objectively, money people run together and if someone is a member of your club, there will be some pics. Trump is no saint, but he is not in the same league as Clinton and others who have a pile of evidence against them. I want justice here. If Trump is dirty, let him burn too but I am just keeping it to what is provable and what is actually being said so far. I just do not want to see this thread turn into partisan politics discussions when anyone actually guilty are all monsters. I do not want to ad lib on the charges against Clinton either with rumors instead of facts. This thread is intended for a place to post evidence and what is coming out more than getting into individual situations and discussions of politics. I am going to be adding stuff to the original post soon.

justjess

Superstar
Okay, type/talk slow I am waking up and have had zero caffeine:) Trump knew like everyone else did, especially the FBI but he could not talk about it through gag orders or restrictions. I am just saying the MSM and a lot of others are disappointed that he was not implicated more. As for those pictures, objectively, money people run together and if someone is a member of your club, there will be some pics. Trump is no saint, but he is not in the same league as Clinton and others who have a pile of evidence against them. I want justice here. If Trump is dirty, let him burn too but I am just keeping it to what is provable and what is actually being said so far. I just do not want to see this thread turn into partisan politics discussions when anyone actually guilty are all monsters. I do not want to ad lib on the charges against Clinton either with rumors instead of facts.
As soon as they said they were releasing it I knew it wouldn’t implicate trump. If anyone was upset By that they are missing some brain cells because they never should have expected it.

wonder why after all these years they allowed this to be released at precisely this time... leading into an election. With the whole q anon nonsense thing and the massive push to demonize the left ongoing..

I’m sorry I’m a trained investigator, this is just how my brain works.

I agree they should all burn in hell. Every one of them.

Johnny5

Veteran

I am not trolling here but I don't see the guilt but association tag thrown other people's way much, if at all. There have been numerous names leaked, but everyone focuses on Trump it seems. Is this focus because he is the sitting president? Again, asking an honest question.