The Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein) documents unsealed - Excerpts/Name/Full Document (Updates)

AlcyoneSong

Established
One is better though...I still remember the lowest unemployment in 50 years..and that new trade agreement with china..and recently he lowered prescription drugs..seems like he really wants to help the American people.

How about this..we all think Maxwell will be dead.
I addressed the unemployment numbers in a diff thread. The numbers are not true because if you are furloughed you aren’t counted as unemployed. Again I also addressed the trade thing too. The cost of Rx is extortion so he didn’t do us any real favors beyond tell the dealers to cut the prices. Yes I’m calling big pharma dealers because they are. Shit your local heroin dealer sells cheaper than big pharma.. lmao.

Lisa

Superstar
I addressed the unemployment numbers in a diff thread. The numbers are not true because if you are furloughed you aren’t counted as unemployed. Again I also addressed the trade thing too. The cost of Rx is extortion so he didn’t do us any real favors beyond tell the dealers to cut the prices. Yes I’m calling big pharma dealers because they are. Shit your local heroin dealer sells cheaper than big pharma.. lmao.
Sure he did us favors by cutting the costs in prescription drugs...the local illegal drug dealers shouldn’t be seen as an alternative.

I didn’t see that thread..however I do think many Americans were employed and the economy was humming because of it.

Seems like he helped America in the trade deal..he sure didn’t make China happy.

justjess

Superstar
Sure he did us favors by cutting the costs in prescription drugs...the local illegal drug dealers shouldn’t be seen as an alternative.

I didn’t see that thread..however I do think many Americans were employed and the economy was humming because of it.

Seems like he helped America in the trade deal..he sure didn’t make China happy.
What actually came of that trade deal Lisa? Last I checked it’s stalled at phase one and phase two is on hold indefinately - meaning China will not be increasing there purchase of American goods and the tariffs that were supposed to come off which are HURTING American businesses, particularly farmers, are in place til god knows when. It’s called cutting your nose to spite your face. A whole bunch of cheering and pandering with absolutely no substance. (And lets not forget he exempted his own families businesses from those tariffs)

Last edited:

AlcyoneSong

Established
Lisa, Big Pharma are "LEGAL DRUG DEALERS".
Let me repeat that for you.. Legal. Drug. Dealers.

CONTROLLED DRUGS, WITH their potential for abuse and diversion, can pose public health risks that are different from—and more problematic than—those of uncontrolled drugs when they are overpromoted and highly prescribed. An in-depth analysis of the promotion and marketing of OxyContin (Purdue Pharma, Stamford, CT), a sustained-release oxycodone preparation, illustrates some of the key issues. When Purdue Pharma introduced OxyContin in 1996, it was aggressively marketed and highly promoted. Sales grew from $48 million in 1996 to almost $1.1 billion in 2000.1 The high availability of OxyContin correlated with increased abuse, diversion, and addiction, and by 2004 OxyContin had become a leading drug of abuse in the United States.2

I would LIKE to think that Big Pharma has our best interest at heart, but it doesn't. They are only interested in making money, and what Trump did was simply knock 10% off their profit margin. Pennies to the dollar.

Likewise, as stated before, the trade deals Trump promised have not gone through. Instead, we are playing a waiting game.

Clinton argued that exports to China “now support hundreds of thousands of American jobs,” and that “these figures can grow substantially with the new access to the Chinese market the WTO agreement creates” (Clinton 2000, 10). Others in the White House, such as Kenneth Liberthal, the special advisor to the president and senior director for Asia affairs at the National Security Council, echo Clinton’s assessment:

“Let’s be clear as to why a trade deficit might decrease in the short term. China exports far more to the U.S. than it imports [from] the U.S….It will not grow as much as it would have grown without this agreement and over time clearly it will shrink with this agreement.”1

These claims are misleading. The Administration has proposed to facilitate China’s entry into the WTO at a time when the U.S. already has a massive trade deficit with China.

In 1999, the U.S. imported approximately $81 billion in goods from China and exported $13 billion – a six-to-one ratio of imports to exports that represents the most unbalanced relationship in the history of U.S. trade. 2 While exports generated about 170,000 jobs in the United States in 1999, imports eliminated almost 1.1 million domestic job opportunities, for a net loss of 880,000 high-wage manufacturing jobs.

Let that sink in. The US LOST 1.1 million domestic job opportunities and it's grown since.

Recently Hertz filed for bankruptcy

1596500801716.png
So.... yeah.. booming economy eh?

MUST READ ARTICLE ABOUT EPSTEIN WRITTEN IN 2002 --> VERY TELLING...

Some interesting tidbits from the article:

"He comes with cash to burn, a fleet of airplanes, and a keen eye for the ladies — to say nothing of a relentless brain that challenges Nobel Prize–winning scientists across the country — and for financial markets around the world."

"...It’s a life full of question marks. Epstein is said to run $15 billion for wealthy clients, yet aside from Limited founder Leslie Wexner, his client list is a closely held secret. A former Dalton math teacher, he maintains a peripatetic salon of brilliant scientists yet possesses no bachelor’s degree. For more than ten years, he’s been linked to Manhattan-London society figure Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of the mysteriously deceased media titan Robert Maxwell, yet he lives the life of a bachelor, logging 600 hours a year in his various planes as he scours the world for investment opportunities. He owns what is said to be Manhattan’s largest private house yet runs his business from a 100-acre private island in St. Thomas. "

".....
"My belief is that Jeff maintains some sort of money-management firm, though you won’t get a straight answer from him,” says one well-known investor. “He once told me he had 300 people working for him, and I’ve also heard that he manages Rockefeller money. But one never knows. It’s like looking at the Wizard of Oz – there may be less there than meets the eye.”

Says another prominent Wall Streeter: “He is this mysterious, Gatsbyesque figure. He likes people to think that he is very rich, and he cultivates this air of aloofness. The whole thing is weird.”

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

But beautiful women are only a part of it. Because here’s the thing about Epstein: As some collect butterflies, he collects beautiful minds. “I invest in people — be it politics or science. It’s what I do,” he has said to friends. And his latest prize addition is the former president. In his eyes, Clinton as a species represents the highest evolutionary form of the political animal. To be up close to him, as he was during the African journey, is akin to seeing the rarest of beasts on a safari. As he put it to a friend upon his return from Africa, “If you were a boxer at the downtown gymnasium at 14th Street and Mike Tyson walked in, your face would have the same look as these foreign leaders had when Clinton entered the room. He is the world’s greatest politician.”

"Strangely enough, given his scientific obsessions, he is a computer-phobe and does not use e-mail. “I like to hear voices and see faces when I interact,” he has said." (Well when you're running a blackmail operation you sure want to cover your tracks)

"Friends of Epstein say he is horrified at the recent swell of media attention around him (Vanity Fair is preparing a megaprofile, and the Villard House office has had a barrage of calls from other media outlets). He has never granted a formal interview, and did not offer one to this magazine, nor has his picture appeared in any publication. Yet for one so obsessive about his privacy, one wonders — didn’t he realize that flying Clinton and Spacey around Africa was going to blow his cover? As he said to a friend: “If my ultimate goal was to stay private, traveling with Clinton was a bad move on the chessboard. I recognize that now. But you know what? Even Kasparov makes them. You move on.” (looks like that bad chess move may have cost him his life...but there was certainly more than 1 bad move...)

Last edited:

Epstein’s collection of high-profile friends also includes newly-recruited professor Martin A. Nowak, who will run Harvard’s mathematical biology and evolutionary dynamics program.

Like Kosslyn, Rosovsky and Dershowitz, Nowak praises Epstein’s numerous relationships within the scientific community.

“I am amazed by the connections he has in the scientific world,” Nowak says. “He knows an amazing number of scientists. He knows everyone you can imagine.”

Epstein’s relationships within the academy are remarkable since the tycoon, who has amassed his fortune by managing the wealth of billionaires from his private Caribbean island, does not hold a bachelor’s degree.

Yet, friends and beneficiaries say they do not see Epstein merely as a man with deep pockets, but as an intellectual equal.

Dershowitz says Epstein is “brilliant” and Kosslyn calls Epstein “one of the brightest people I’ve ever known.”

Last edited:

Toknow

Rookie
Let me guess.

She will die in prison, then everyone will forget about it again :rolleyes:

Epstein’s collection of high-profile friends also includes newly-recruited professor Martin A. Nowak, who will run Harvard’s mathematical biology and evolutionary dynamics program.

Like Kosslyn, Rosovsky and Dershowitz, Nowak praises Epstein’s numerous relationships within the scientific community.

“I am amazed by the connections he has in the scientific world,” Nowak says. “He knows an amazing number of scientists. He knows everyone you can imagine.”

Epstein’s relationships within the academy are remarkable since the tycoon, who has amassed his fortune by managing the wealth of billionaires from his private Caribbean island, does not hold a bachelor’s degree.

Yet, friends and beneficiaries say they do not see Epstein merely as a man with deep pockets, but as an intellectual equal.

Dershowitz says Epstein is “brilliant” and Kosslyn calls Epstein “one of the brightest people I’ve ever known.”
You really got to wonder why the Epstein blackmail cabal was so interested in the scientific community. Perhaps what we are seeing with covid plays a part. The scientific community is the ministry of truth, and also able to create macabre creations such as drugs, explosives, diseases. Some food for thought

You really got to wonder why the Epstein blackmail cabal was so interested in the scientific community. Perhaps what we are seeing with covid plays a part. The scientific community is the ministry of truth, and also able to create macabre creations such as drugs, explosives, diseases. Some food for thought
Yeah there is definitely some link there... Gates was seen numerous times visiting Harvard biochemistry dept or something- why? Why was he always linked in and Epstein too? These guys all run in the same circles...

saki

Star
...protecting the powerful...

Ghislaine Maxwell case details too ‘sensational and impure’ for public, judge says
By Tamar Lapin
March 18, 2021

A federal judge on Thursday agreed with Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to keep certain details in the criminal case against her secret — finding that information would be too “sensational and impure” to reveal to the public.
1616176425195.png

AlcyoneSong

Established
...protecting the powerful...

Ghislaine Maxwell case details too ‘sensational and impure’ for public, judge says
By Tamar Lapin
March 18, 2021

A federal judge on Thursday agreed with Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to keep certain details in the criminal case against her secret — finding that information would be too “sensational and impure” to reveal to the public.
View attachment 53317
Wait what? The same public that is perfectly ok with W.A.P and Toddlers and Tiaras? This is too sensational and impure? Please. Someone paid that judge some $$ to shut this up. If people's tax money is going to pay for this dog and pony show, we deserve to read the documents.

saki

Star
Yeah there is definitely some link there... Gates was seen numerous times visiting Harvard biochemistry dept or something- why? Why was he always linked in and Epstein too? These guys all run in the same circles...
Bill Gates Does Reddit AMA, Dodges Questions About Meetings With Jeffrey Epstein

Bill Gates took to Reddit for an "Ask Me Anything" (AMA) session on Friday, where he answered all sorts of questions about vaccines, fake meat, and his favorite Mortal Kombat fighter (he's never played).
One question he completely ignored, however, concerned his relationship with notorious and now-dead p***phile, Jeffrey Epstein - who he met with at least six times, including visits to Epstein's recently-sold Manhattan mansion on "multiple occasions," staying at least once into the night, according to the New York Times.
1616210551389.png
"
Thanks for doing this again. First of all - big fan of your humble rags-to-riches journey in which you rose against the odds from a rich, well-connected family and utilised predatory patenting to profit from publicly-funded work to sell back to the public. Very inspiring!" asks user proahteane, who followed up the complement with:
"Platitudes aside, my question is this: why were you meeting with Jeffrey Epstein after his first conviction? What could you possibly have to discuss with a prolific p***phile eugenicist?"

And while the question was the 12th most upvoted, Gates completely ignored it, while answering over two-dozen lower-ranked questions.