The General Distrust Of The Medical System

polymoog

Superstar
I hope you are joking because I genuinely feel bad for anyone who has to put up with you irl.
You cure cancer then without that radiation. Or how about you mention it to people in countries like the US who would sell their soul for that free radiation as they watch their loved ones die because of lack of money.
I swear to God, some of you are so out of touch with reality, it's pitiful.

thats what i call orwellian medicine.
war is peace
freedom is slavery
"radiation is health"

yeah, im tripping over myself to get to the hospital for extra bombardment of ionizing radiation to my body when there are a plethora of other safer ways to deal with it (none of which your buddies at the medical establishment makes any big money on). lemme ask you, do you shill for them full or part time?

manama

Star
thats what i call orwellian medicine.
war is peace
freedom is slavery
"radiation is health"

yeah, im tripping over myself to get to the hospital for extra bombardment of ionizing radiation to my body when there are a plethora of other safer ways to deal with it (none of which your buddies at the medical establishment makes any big money on). lemme ask you, do you shill for them full or part time?
Ohh and would you please educate us with your cancer curing ways? Its not nice to know it and then hide it.

The vcf is less of a forum and more of a documentary of yours and etagloc's spiral into insanity.

MitzyR

Rookie
Thats what i said.

Doctors can't do shit for this because they aren't the ones making the laws and the ones making the laws are doing a bad job which forces the doctors to either not prescribe painkillers or do it in smaller doses.
It's sick what the government is doing to chronic pain patients and now even people with acute pain like post surgery. We need government out of our healthcare. We need the DEA to back off our Drs. The government has no right to restrict medications.

DevaWolf

Veteran
It's sick what the government is doing to chronic pain patients and now even people with acute pain like post surgery. We need government out of our healthcare. We need the DEA to back off our Drs. The government has no right to restrict medications.
This shit is coming to my country too. It's worrisome, there are no proper alternatives for the painkillers based on opioids. I don't understand why just tighter regulations aren't enough, yes I realise there are people addicted to them but making people suffer intensely (like cancer patients) because they want to prevent addicts from getting pain relief pills is just cruel!

manama

Star
Unfortunately this is most common in places without a proper healthcare in the first place like US.