The Gaza Riots

Thunderian

Superstar
From the article:

Palestinians have described the protesters as unarmed and say many have stayed far back from the Israeli border fence and posed no threat to soldiers. But Israel says the border protests have been violent, with some demonstrators throwing rocks and explosive devices toward the fence, flying incendiary balloons and kites that have set fire to Israeli farmland, damaging the border fence and slipping through to the Israeli side.​
I have a very good cure for not getting shot by Israel. Stop attacking their border. And thank God they're not aiming for your heads.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I have a very good cure for not getting shot by Israel. Stop attacking their border. And thank God they're not aiming for your heads.
Let's see how that flies when the increasingly violent (check out some of the videos available) "migrant caravan" gets here to the USA border. What would our own citizens, much less the world say if we gun them with live ammo because they threw rocks and molotovs? There is a little bit of a difference though. These people coming here want in the fence. Those people over there want back in the fence. See the difference? ;)

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I'll just repeat this post. Nothing has changed.

So we have Hamas openly calling for everyone to come to the border with guns and knives, and we also learn from Hamas that almost all of those killed were terrorists, but you clowns are still insisting everything is benign and Israel is slaughtering innocent protesters. How blind can you be?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'll just repeat this post. Nothing has changed.
So you resposted something from whenever, regardless of its true or not...... no shocker there. Should we just ignore the fact that despite your run-on sentences Hamas false-narrative, "everyone" (basically no one?) didnt "come to the border with guns and knives"?