The Galatian Citation

A Freeman

Superstar
Paul's letter to the Galatians is one of the most misunderstood books of the Bible.

It has been wrongly used and abused by priests, pastors, clergy, etc. (Matt. 15:14) and their children/parishioners alike to CON people into believing the LIE that Paul was advocating disobedience to God, i.e. purportedly granting people a license to sin (which is breaking The Law found in the first books of the Bible – Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy).

What follows is a purely SPIRITUAL and SCRIPTURAL explanation of Paul's letter, which should leave no doubt that Galatians does NOT stand alone in contradiction to the rest of Scriptures, and thus in contradiction of Christ, the disciples, apostles and prophets, as the Christian churches wrongly teach.

Galatians (annotated)
1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead; -
1:2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the communities of Galatia:
1:3 Grace [be] to you and peace from God the Father, and [from] our Lord Christ Jesus,
1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the Will of God and our (adopted) Father:
1:5 To Whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (christianity):
1:7 Which is not another (because they "call" it christianity); but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the [True] gospel of Christ*1.

*1 - Christ's TRUE Teachings, found in the Gospel accounts.

Galatians
1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you (to be "True to The Covenant" - "Covenanters"), let him be accursed.
1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
1:10 For do I now persuade men, or [does] God [through me]? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet PLEASED men, I should NOT be the servant of Christ.
1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not from man.
1:12 For I neither received it from man, neither was I taught [it], except by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
1:13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the community of God, and wasted it:
1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the "Traditions" of my fathers (the Talmud*2).

*2 - Note: The word Talmud is Hebrew and means “traditions of the elders/fathers”. It originated in Babylon when the Kingdom of Judah was in captivity there under Nebuchadnezzar (c. 588-515 BC), and is the governing book for the organized religion known as Talmudic Judaism (see Jer. 11:9, Ezek. 22:23-31).

Galatians
1:15 But when it pleased God, Who separated me from my mother's womb, and called [me] by His grace,
1:16 To reveal His Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus (Qumran).
1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.
1:19 But other of the apostles saw I none, except James the Lord's (half) BROTHER (Read the Gospel according to James - his letter).
1:20 Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I LIE NOT.
1:21 Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia;
1:22 And was unknown by face unto the communities of Judaea which were in Christ:
1:23 But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
1:24 And they glorified God in me.
2:1 Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with [me] also.
2:2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
2:3 But neither was Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, compelled to be circumcised:
2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage*3:

*3 - bondage to SIN (1 John 3:4), through their sinful, evil organized religion (Judaism), which crucified Jesus

Galatians
2:5 To whom we gave no place by subjection, no, not [even] for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
2:6 But of these who were reputed to be something, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who were reputed [to be something] in conference added nothing to me (they knew nothing):
2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision (Gentiles) was committed unto me, as [the gospel] of the circumcision (Jews) [was] unto Peter;
2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)
2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we [should go] unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
2:10 Only [they would] that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.
2:11 But when Peter [Cephas] was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
2:12 For before that, certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
2:13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the Truth of the [True] gospel, I said unto Peter before [them] all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?
2:15 We [who are] Jews by nature (birth), and not sinners of the Gentiles,
2:16 Knowing that a man (flesh) is not justified by “the works of The Law” (the ordinances - Eph. 2:15), but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by “the works of The Law” (ordinances, i.e. the animal sacrifices which, after the cross, were replaced with DAILY “self” sacrifice – Luke 9:23): for by “the works of The Law” shall no FLESH be justified (but the spirit-Being that overcomes the human and its sinful nature and learns to obey God and His Perfect Law ONLY (Acts 5:29) SHALL be justified (Rom. 2:13) and rewarded according to Christ – see the Gospel according to Matthew 16:27, and Revelation 20:12-13).

Ephesians 2:12-16
2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the Commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from The Covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
2:13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Jesus.
2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition [between us];
2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, [even] the Law of Commandments [contained] in Ordinances (circumcision); for to make in himself of twain one new man, [so] making peace;
2:16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Galatians
2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners (law-breakers, i.e. criminals), [is] therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid (for sin is the transgression of The Law1 John 3:4).
2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.
2:19 For I through The Law am dead to The Law (the “self” MUST die, and be crucified DAILY in accordance with The LawLuke 9:23, otherwise it is IMPOSSIBLE to love one's neighbour as much or more than one's self), that I might live unto God (READ what CHRIST said in the Gospel according to Matthew, Matt. 5:17-20).
2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness [come] by The Law*4, then Christ is dead in vain [Christ died in our place].

*4 - This reference has a two-fold meaning. First, if righteousness had come by the ordinances and animal sacrifices of The Law, there would have been no need for The Lamb of God to be sacrificed for the sins of the world. Animal sacrifices, which foreshadowed “self” sacrifice, were done away with at the cross (Col. 2:14) when the priesthood was formally and forever reduced from many to ONE (Heb. 6:20).

Colossians 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Secondly, according to The Law, we all had fallen under the “Curse” or penalty clause of The Law for not keeping it (Deut. 28:15-68). The penalty for not keeping The Law is DEATH, so if righteousness had come by The Law, we would have all suffered the death penalty for our sins/lawlessness (crimes) at that time. But that does NOT mean we will not have to answer for our sins/crimes on Judgement Day (Eze. 18:4, 20, Rom. 6:23), which is why we MUST remember and return to keeping The Law (Mal. 4).

Galatians
3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the Truth (Christ - John 14:6 , John 14:15, 21-24) before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by “the works of The Law” (ordinances), or by the hearing of faith*5?

*5 - Romans 2:13 For not the hearers of The Law [are] just before God, but the DOERS of The Law (The Torah) shall be justified.

3:3 Are ye so foolish? Having begun to be your Spirit, are ye now made perfect by your flesh (your body)?

Romans 8:5-9
8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
8:7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is NOT subject to The Law of God, neither indeed can it be.
8:8 So then they that are in the ways of flesh cannot please God (because no human can keep The Law as it is alien to them; only a spirit-Being can).
8:9 But ye are not of the flesh, but of the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is not his.

3:4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? If [it be] yet in vain.
3:5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, [doeth he it] by “the works of The Law”, or by the hearing of faith*6?

*6 - Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of The Law [are] just before God, but the DOERS of The Law (The Torah) shall be justified.

James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

“The works of The Law” (the ordinances/animal sacrifices) and doing good (Godly) works as we are COMMANDED to do, are clearly NOT the same, or Paul would be contradicting not only himself but Christ, the disciples and all of the prophets.

It would also mean that our changeless God changed His mind, which is not only utterly ridiculous but completely UNSCRIPTURAL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galatians
3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. (because Abraham SHOWED his faith BY his worksJames 2:17-26)
3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are "True in Faith", the same are the children of Abraham.
3:8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the unenlightened through faith, preached THE gospel BEFORE unto Abraham, [saying], In thee shall all nations be blessed. (There is ONE Gospel and ONE Law/Set of Commandments, just as God and Christ are at ONE in ALL things – John 10:30)
3:9 So then they which be "True in Faith" are blessed with faithful Abraham.
3:10 For as many as are of “the works of The Law” are under the Curse (the penalty clause for not keeping The Law – Deut. 28:15-68): for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that continueth not in ALL things which are written in the Book of The Law (The Torah) to do them (Deut. 27:26).

Deuteronomy 27:26 Cursed [be] he that confirmeth not [all] the words of this Law to DO them. And all the people shall say, Amen. (so be it)

Galatians
3:11 But that no man is justified by The Law in the sight of God, [it is] evident: for, The just shall live by faith. (and faith without works IS DEADJames 2:17-26)
3:12 And The Law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them (The Commandments) SHALL LIVE in them*7.

*7 - John 14:21-24
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Galatians
3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the Curse (penalty clause) of The Law (death penalty for not keeping The Covenant), being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed [is] every one that hangeth on a tree:
3:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ (Matt. 8:11-12); that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through [being True in] Faith8.

*8 - And showing that Faith just as Abraham did, by DOING good works – Eph. 2:8-10.

Galatians
3:15 Brethren, I speak after the similitude of men; Though [it be] only a man's covenant, yet [if it be] confirmed, no man disannulleth (including Paul), or addeth thereto.
3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
3:17 And this I say, [that] The Covenant, that was confirmed before by God in Christ, The Law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, CANNOT DISANNUL, that it should make the promise of none effect*9.

- Matthew 15:3-9
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?
15:4 For God Commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition (Talmud).
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws).

3:18 For if the inheritance [be] of The Law, [it is] no more of promise: but God gave [it] to Abraham by promise*10.

*10 - And unlike us not keeping our promise (Covenant) to live by The Law, God ALWAYS keeps His Promises, and His Word/Law NEVER changes.

Galatians
3:19 Wherefore then [serveth] The Law? It was added BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSIONS*11, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; [and it was] ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator (not in the hands of tens of thousands of priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc. “ordained” by men).

*11 - Transgressions against The Law is the definition of sin (1 John 3:4). Because we stopped listening to and obeying God, Who is the GOOD voice inside of everyone's minds that they think is their conscience, He had to give us His Law IN WRITING, so there would be no excuses for not keeping it.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

1 Tim. 2:5 For [there is] ONE God, and One mediator between God and men, the Man Jesus Christ;

Galatians
3:20 Now a mediator is not [a mediator] for one, but God is ONE (NOT a trinity).
3:21 [Is] The Law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given Life, verily righteousness should have been by The Law*12.

*12 - If we would have kept The Law, Christ would not have had to suffer the agony of the cross to pay the penalty for OUR LAWLESSNESS.

Galatians

3:22 But the Scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe [him].
3:23 But before faith came*13, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed (Jer. 31:31-34, Heb. 8:10-12).

*13 - Faith is trust in God, that He ALWAYS knows what is best and that His Law is PERFECT, Just and Fair for ALL. It is a lack of faith and/or will-power to resist temptation that causes us to sin/break The Law. And when we sin/break The Law, we make a mockery of Christ's Sacrifice.

Galatians
3:24 Wherefore The Law was our schoolmaster [to bring us] unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith*14.

*14 - The ONLY way The Law can be a schoolmaster/teacher is IF we study it, learn from it and keep and apply it. There is simply no other way to learn the lessons that can ONLY come from keeping The Law, and ONLY THOSE LESSONS can bring us to Christ.

Galatians
3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster (but under Christ, Who is The Word/Law made flesh – John 1:14).
3:26 For ye are all the (adopted) children of God (IF ye do His Will) by faith (trust) in Christ Jesus.

John 14:15 IF ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

Galatians

3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized (with fire, NOT water – Matt. 3:10-11, Mark 1:7-8, Luke 3:16) into Christ have put on Christ.
3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus (IF you keep The COMMANDments – 1 John 2:1-7).
3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise (the adopted children of God, i.e. those who obey God and His COMMANDments, NOT Satan).
4:1 Now I say, [That] the heir, as long as he is a child (Matt. 18:3-4), differeth nothing from a servant (Matt. 23:10-12), though he be lord of all;
4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world (1 Cor. 13:11, Rom. 7:23):
4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under The Law (The Word/Law made flesh – John 1:14),
4:5 To redeem them that were under [the Curse of] The Law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements (the flesh), whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage (to sin – John 8:25) ?
4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years (but not the weightier matters of The Law).

Matthew 23:23-24
23:23 Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier [matters] of the Law, Judgment, Mercy, and Faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.
23:24 [Ye] blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Galatians
4:11 I am afraid for you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.
4:12 Brethren, I beseech you, be as I [am]; for I [am] as ye [are]: ye have not injured me at all.
4:13 Ye know how through weakness of the flesh I preached the gospel unto you at the first.
4:14 And my temptation which was in my flesh ye despised not, nor rejected; but received me as an angel of God, [even] as Christ the Saviour.
4:15 Where is then the blessedness ye spoke of? For I bear you record, that, if [it had been] possible, ye would have plucked out your own eyes, and have given them to me (following the First and Second Great Commandment (Mark 12:29-31), upon which all the others hang).
4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the Truth?
4:17 They zealously affect you, [but] not well; yea, they would exclude you, that ye might affect them.
4:18 But [it is] good to be zealously affected constantly in [a] good [thing], and not only when I am present with you.
4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
4:20 I desire to be present with you now, and to change my tone of voice; for I stand in doubt of you.
4:21 Tell me, ye that desire to be under The Law, do ye not hear The Law (he who sins not breaks not, and so needs not, The Law)?
4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
4:23 But he [who was] of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman [was] by promise (the Good News).
4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two Covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage (for those who refuse to keep The Law given to us on Mt. Sinai), which is Hagar.
4:25 For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children (bondage to sin, i.e. transgressing The Law).
4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother (of cities) of us all.
4:27 For it is written, Rejoice, [thou] barren that bearest not; break forth and cry, thou that travailest not: for the desolate hath many more children than she which hath an husband.
4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him [that was born] after the Spirit, even so [it is] now (John 3:3-7).
4:30 Nevertheless what saith the Scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.
4:31 So then, brethren, we are not children of the bondwoman, but of the free.
5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free [by paying for our PAST sins (Rom. 3:25) and giving us a reNEWed Covenant (Heb. 10:16-17) with God to keep The Law], and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage (to sin).
5:2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised (Jewish), Christ shall profit you nothing.
5:3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole Law (a debtor is someone who owes a debt or the performance of an obligation to another; in this case an obligation to God to keep the Commandments).
5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by (the works/ordinances) of The Law; ye are fallen from grace.

Romans 2:13 For not the hearers of The Law [are] just before God, but the DOERS of The Law (The Torah) shall be justified.

Galatians

5:5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith (trust in God and His PERFECT Royal Law of Liberty – James 2:8-12).
5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision (being a Jew) availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision (being a Gentile); but faith which worketh by love.
5:7 Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not OBEY the Truth (Acts 5:29)?
5:8 This persuasion [cometh] not of him that calleth you.
5:9 A little leaven (a puffed up ego which deludes its “self”) leaveneth the whole lump (the inflated ego changes the entire nature of the person just as the leaven does to the bread).
5:10 I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear His Judgment (God's Statutes and Judgments are found ONLY in The Law), whosoever he be. (The Law is the same for everyone, unlike fraudulent and criminal man-made legislation, which creates one set of rules for the ruling rich and another for the poor and oppressed – see Deut. 15:4.)
5:11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision (the organized religion known as Judaism, which actually teaches from the satanic man-made Talmud in direct violation of The Law – Deut. 4:2, 12:32), why do I yet suffer persecution? Then is the offence of the cross ceased.
5:12 I would they were even cut off which trouble you.
5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only [use] not liberty*15 for an opportunity to the flesh, but by love serve one another (Matt. 20:27-28).
5:14 For all The Law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as [much as] thyself*16.

- James 1:22-25
1:22 But be ye DOERS of the Word, and NOT hearers only, BEING DECEIVED BY YOUR OWN "SELVES".
1:23 For if any be a hearer of the Word, and NOT a DOER, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass (mirror):
1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was ("Self" deception).
1:25 But whoso looketh into the Perfect Law of Liberty (the true mirror), and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a DOER of the work, this man SHALL BE BLESSED in his deed.

*16 - If one TRULY loves their neighbour, they cannot break any of the other COMMANDMENTS found in The Law (Mark 12:29-31).

Galatians
5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one by another.
5:16 [This] I say then, Walk as the Spirit, and fulfill not the lust of the flesh.
5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are opposed the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
5:18 But IF ye be led by the Spirit, ye are not under (the Curse/Penalty Clause of) The Law.
5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
5:20 Idolatry, pharmacy, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like*17: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall NOT inherit the Kingdom of God.

- The “works of the flesh” listed above are prohibited under The Law, which should remove any and all doubt that when Paul referred to “the works of The Law” he was talking about the ordinances (animal sacrifices) and NOT The National, Moral Law that encompasses God's Commandments, Statutes and Judgements, and which is still in effect today (Matt. 5:17-20).

Galatians
5:22 But the fruit (actions) of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law.
5:24 And they that ARE Christ's have [already] crucified the "Self" with the [partiality of] affections and lusts (of the flesh).
5:25 If we live as our Spirit, let us also walk as the Spirit (walk the walk, not just talk the talk, i.e. be DOERS of The Law).
5:26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil The Law of Christ.
6:3 For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself (Exod. 20:16, Rev. 21:8).
6:4 But let every man prove his own work (crucifying the “self” DAILYLuke 9:23), and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.
6:5 For every man shall bear his own burden (responsibility for sin).
6:6 Let him that is taught in the Word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, THAT shall he also reap.
6:8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth [according] to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap Life everlasting.
6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
6:10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all [men], especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
6:11 Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.
6:12 As many as desire to make a fair show in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised (become a Jew); only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.
6:13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep The Law (the Jews keep their man-made religious customs found in the Talmud, instead of keeping The Law); but desire to have you circumcised (join their organized religion), that they may glory in your flesh.
6:14 But God forbid that I should glory, except in the cross of our Lord Christ Jesus, by whom the world is crucified to me, and I unto the world.
6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, only a new creature (being reborn as one's true, spiritual self – John 3:3-8).

John 3:3-8
3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born from above, he cannot SEE the Kingdom of God.
3:4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (human) and then is born (later) from above as his spirit-"Being" (his REAL self which is NOT human), he can NOT enter into the Kingdom of God (Who is a Spirit-"Being").
3:6 That which is born of the flesh is human; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit (a spirit-"Being") - (a human+Being).
3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and where it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Galatians
6:16 And as many as walk according to this rule, peace [be] on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.
6:17 From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.
6:18 Brethren, the grace of our Lord Christ the Saviour [be] with your spirit. Amen.
<[To [the] Galatians written from Rome.]>

Important references to bear in mind:

Christ made it crystal clear that He did NOT come to destroy The Law, that it is STILL IN EFFECT TODAY, and that anyone who teaches differently would be considered to be the lowest of the low in God's Eyes.

Matthew 5:17-19
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am NOT come to destroy, but to fulfill (“pleroo” in the original Greek, which means to FULLY PREACH).
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

That's why Paul, a student of Christ (THE Master/Teacher), likewise lived by The Law, considered The Law to be holy, just and good, and was establishing The Law everywhere he went.

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind (Being) I myself serve The Law of God; but with the flesh (human) the law of sin.

Romans 7:12 Wherefore The Law [is] holy, and the Commandment holy, and just, and good.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void The Law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish The Law.

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of The Law [are] just before God, but the DOERS of The Law (The Torah) shall be justified.

This should hopefully help explain why Peter issued the following warning to those prone to MISinterpreting the sometimes difficult, for the human brain, to understand the letters of Paul and wrongly thinking they somehow contradict the rest of Scriptures. The Scriptures were not written for the human bodies (flesh), but for the Spirit-Beings (souls) locked inside of them. It is impossible for the human brain to understand spiritual things that run contrary to its carnal instincts, which is why the MOST IMPORTANT part in ALL Scripture is in John 3:3-8, without which you will NEVER understand Scripture, nor see and enter The Kingdom of God, Who is a Spirit-Being (NOT human – Numbers 23:19).

2 Peter 3:15-16
3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the Wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
3:16 As also in all [his] epistles (letters), speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable (double-minded – James 1:5-8) wrest, as [they do] also the other Scriptures, unto their OWN destruction.

God obviously does NOT want this world to disobey The COMMANDMENTS, found in His PERFECT and UNCHANGING Law of Liberty. It is Satan and his so-called Christian priests, etc. who want that (2 Cor. 11:13-15).

1 John 2:3-7
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.
2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old Commandment which ye had from the Beginning. The old Commandment is the Word which ye have heard from the Beginning.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If you would like to learn The Way home so that you do not find yourself in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone, then you will need to read The Way home or face The Fire by JAH. The title is self-explanatory.

Those of you who claim to be “SAVED” already, whilst continuing to break The Law/Commandments, are WRONG. You do not mark your own test. Only the Lord marks your test (John 5:22) and you will have absolutely NO say in it. You would do well to learn some fresh and real humility and start again, this time DOING what the Lord says and not what you decide yourself. The “Self” has to be “crucified DAILY” until it is DEAD and you want only to serve your Lord and the common good, keeping the COMMANDments; Covenants; His Laws and Ways and NOT your own.

All Scriptural quotes are from The King of kings' Bible.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Galatians 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners (law-breakers, i.e. criminals), [is] therefore Christ the minister of sin? GOD FORBID (for sin is the transgression of The Law1 John 3:4).

This verse in Galatians, by itself, is clearly telling every so-called Christian that Paul is NOT claiming that we don't have to keep The Law, because not keeping The Law is sinning, i.e committing CRIMES against God and against our fellow man. Christ is NOT the minister of sin, but came to destroy sin (the works of the devil - 1 John 3:8).

John 14:15, 21-24
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

TokiEl

Superstar
In the Holy writ it is stated that unstable people will twist the Holy writ.

Who are the untaught and unstable people ? Well it's not me and so it must be you guys if you disagree with me.

2 Peter 3 14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

As Peter said Paul specifically wrote on some subjects in such a way that untaught and unstable people would stumle and fall. God said the wicked will never understand and so God in His wisdom provided some Scripture for the wicked to hang themselves.

Now then Jesus plainly said that if you obey the Ten Commandments you will enter eternal life and Paul plainly said...

1 Cor 6 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [d]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

A Freeman

Superstar
In the Holy writ it is stated that unstable people will twist the Holy writ.
Agreed. Exactly as "Christianity" has done.

Who are the untaught and unstable people ? Well it's not me and so it must be you guys if you disagree with me.
Anyone who disagrees with Scripture, and/or mistakenly believes that Paul somehow did away with The Law, doesn't understand it.

2 Peter 3 14 Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; 15 and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, 16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
Yep. That was quoted in the article featured in the OP, which is exactly what "Christianity" is doing. It really should be called "Paulianity" or "Churchianity" because it's based on the misinterpretations of the letters of Paul and on going to church, which Christ condemned (Matt. 6:5-8).

As Peter said Paul specifically wrote on some subjects in such a way that untaught and unstable people would stumle and fall. God said the wicked will never understand and so God in His wisdom provided some Scripture for the wicked to hang themselves.
Peter didn't; he only commented that Paul did. And agreed about the wicked never understanding God's Wisdom, which is so simple that even a child can understand it.

If we obey God and His Law, then we are His Children.

If we obey Satan, i.e. continue in sin, then we are Satan's children.

We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey (free-will).

Now then Jesus plainly said that if you obey the Ten Commandments you will enter eternal life and Paul plainly said...

1 Cor 6 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were [d]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
Agreed. Keep The Law/Commandments of God, with all of His Statutes and Judgments.

A Freeman

Superstar
No need for animal sacrifice nor circumcision nor keeping the sabbath nor any of the jewish traditions.
Indeed animal sacrifice was replaced with "self" sacrifice (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, and Gal. 2:20) at the cross (Eph. 2:15, Col. 2:14), but the National, Moral Law remains.

God gave us all of the necessary tools to create a perfect society within the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

Collectively, those books are referred to as The Torah in Hebrew which, in English, means The Law. While The Law contains what is commonly referred to as the 10 Commandments (Exod. 20:3-17, Deut. 5:7-21), which include honoring/keeping the Sabbath day, which are the basic, universal principles of The Law, the whole of The Moral, National Law is often referred to as "the Commandments" because they are God's COMMANDS to us, given to us to protect us from evil and to set and keep us free.

IF we kept The Law, as we were COMMANDED to do for our own benefit, and which we all promised to do, we would all be enjoying:

TRUE FREEDOM - under the perfect system of government, where there are no banksters or politicians and their made-up money and rules

TRUE JUSTICE - with the perfect system of justice, where there are no attorneys and black-robed judges administering and enforcing satanic policies, and where everyone is taught and knows The Law

TRUE PEACE - where war is a capital offense

TRUE PROSPERITY - where the perfect economic system ensures there is no crime or poverty

THE TRUE SAFETY AND SECURITY that only God can provide

And the perfect agricultural system, with no chemicals, GMOs, fluoridated water and other poisons, along with the perfect healthy diet, which eliminates all life-ending sickness and disease.

TokiEl

Superstar
While The Law contains what is commonly referred to as the 10 Commandments (Exod. 20:3-17, Deut. 5:7-21), which include honoring/keeping the Sabbath day, which are the basic, universal principles of The Law,
Sabbath is God's stumbling block to the unrighteous religious.

Sabbath was made for man to give him rest from work at least one day in the week. That's all.

A Freeman

Superstar
Sabbath is God's stumbling block to the unrighteous religious.

Sabbath was made for man to give him rest from work at least one day in the week. That's all.
Exodus 20:8-11
20:8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. [It is NOT wrong to do GOOD deeds on the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for man. Man was not made for the Sabbath.]
20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
20:10 But the seventh day [is] the Sabbath of the "I AM" thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates:
20:11 For [in] six days the "I AM" made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the "I AM" blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Exodus 31:13-17
31:13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily My Sabbaths ye shall keep: for it [is] a "Sign" between Me and you throughout your generations; that [ye] may know that I [am] the "I AM" that doth sanctify you.
31:14 Ye shall keep the Sabbath therefore; for it [is] holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth [any] work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
31:15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh [is] the Sabbath of rest, holy to the "I AM": whosoever doeth [any] work in the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
31:16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations, [for] a PERPETUAL Covenant.
31:17 It [is] a "Sign" between Me and the children of Israel FOR EVER: for [in] six days the "I AM" made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day He rested, and was refreshed.

Leviticus 19:2-3
19:2 Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I the "I AM" your God [am] holy.
19:3 Ye shall fear every man his mother, and his father, and keep My Sabbaths: I [am] the "I AM" your God.

Deuteronomy 5:12-15
5:12 Keep the Sabbath day to sanctify it, as the "I AM" thy God hath commanded thee. [It is NOT wrong to do GOOD deeds on the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for man. Man was not made for the Sabbath (Mark 2:27 to 3:5).]
5:13 Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:
5:14 But the seventh day (Saturday) [is] the Sabbath of the "I AM" thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.
5:15 And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and [that] the "I AM" thy God brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the "I AM" thy God commanded thee to keep the Sabbath day.

The Sabbath day was meant to be a day of rest from the world, to afford every family the opportunity to reflect upon The Law and to teach it to their children.

Deuteronomy 11:18-28
11:18 Therefore shall ye lay up these My Words in your heart and in your soul, and bind your hand to them for a sign, that they may be as frontlets between your eyes [that ye never look away].
11:19 And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
11:20 And thou shalt write them upon the door posts of thine house, and upon thy gates [for all to see and read]:
11:21 That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the "I AM" sware unto your fathers to give them, as the days of heaven upon the earth.
11:22 For if ye shall diligently keep all these Commandments which I command you, to do them, to love the "I AM" your God, to walk in all His Ways, and to cleave unto Him;
11:23 Then will the "I AM" drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves.
11:24 Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river, the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea (the Atlantic, initially and later the whole world) shall your coast be.
11:25 There shall no man be able to stand before you: [for] the "I AM" your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as He hath said unto you.
11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;
11:27 A blessing, if ye obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, which I command you this day:
11:28 And a curse, if ye will NOT obey The Commandments of the "I AM" your God, but turn aside out of The Way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Paul's letter to the Galatians is one of the most misunderstood books of the Bible.

It has been wrongly used and abused by priests, pastors, clergy, etc. (Matt. 15:14) and their children/parishioners alike to CON people into believing the LIE that Paul was advocating disobedience to God, i.e. purportedly granting people a license to sin (which is breaking The Law found in the first books of the Bible – Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy).
I don’t believe that Paul ever said that sin was ok...

Romans‬ ‭6:1-2‬ ‭
What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?​
‭‭

A Freeman

Superstar
I don’t believe that Paul ever said that sin was ok...

Romans‬ ‭6:1-2‬ ‭
What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase? May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?​
‭‭
Correct. And yet most "Christians" mistakenly believe that Paul somehow did away with The Law, even though his Master (Christ) said The Law would NEVER be destroyed (Matt. 5:17-18). How could it? Doing away with The Law would MULTIPLY sin/evil.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.

Lisa

Superstar
Correct. And yet most "Christians" mistakenly believe that Paul somehow did away with The Law, even though his Master (Christ) said The Law would NEVER be destroyed (Matt. 5:17-18). How could it? Doing away with The Law would MULTIPLY sin/evil.

Paul didn’t do away with anything. Jesus fulfilled the law but that doesn’t mean that the law was destroyed, just fulfilled. And that doesn’t mean that we Christians have a license to sin...we have a hard life now..trying not to sin..wrestling with sin...it would be easier to not believe and sin all the time, honestly. However, that has its own problems like the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. So..no easy way through this life after all...

A Freeman

Superstar
The Greek word "pleroo", which has been translated as "fulfill" in Matthew 5:17, means "to fully preach".

Christ Jesus plainly stated that heaven and earth would pass away BEFORE The Law passed away. Neither heaven nor earth have passed away (how could heaven EVER pass away?) which means THE LAW IS STILL IN EFFECT TODAY ACCORDING TO JESUS.

Please look at how many times Christ told us within a brief passage that it's IMPOSSIBLE for The Law to have been destroyed or to pass away.

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law (1), or the Prophets (who all taught The Law - 2): I am NOT come to destroy (3), but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily (truthfully) I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled (obviously neither heaven nor earth have passed away - 4).
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven (a condemnation of any who teach The Law has been done away with - 5): but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven (high praise for those that keep and teach The Law is still in effect - 6).
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven (i.e. no lawyer or politician, who make up, administer and enforce unlawful man-made legislation, traditions, doctrines, etc., in direct violation of God's Law -- will EVER enter the Kingdom of heaven unless they repent and return to The Law - 7)

That's 7 times in just 4 verses that Christ made it crystal clear that no one should even think that The Law is not still in effect, much less con others into believing such lies.

If you're not keeping The Law/Commandments of God, then you don't believe nor love Christ.

John
14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

A Freeman

Superstar
What about the word sinister?
Sinister, like its root "sin", is thinking of, saying or doing evil to another, is it not?

SIN = Satan WithIN. Sin is very clearly defined in Scripture in the following way:

This should leave no doubt that sin (doing evil to one another) is satanic.

Doing Father's (God's) Will here on Earth, as it is done in heaven, BEGINS with keeping His Perfect Law of Liberty, exactly as Christ teaches. There's simply no other way to work with Christ to destroy sin/evil.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
"Christianity" would be more aptly named "Paulianity" or "Churchianity" because it completely disregards the actual words from the mouth of Jesus, who condemned going to church, where they wrongly teach others it's allegedly okay to break the Commandments, allegedly because Paul supposedly presented us with a false dichotomy that we can either have faith in Father and His Law OR in Jesus. It is NOT okay to break The Law that God gave us for our own benefit.

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

And it is precisely because "Christians" don't actually believe what Jesus said that they continually struggle with and completely misunderstand the letters of Paul (2 Pet. 3:15-18).

The same individual who wrote this:

Galatians 5:4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by (the works/ordinances) of The Law; ye are fallen from grace.

Wrote this:

Romans 2:13 (For not the hearers of The Law [are] just before God, but the DOERS of The Law (The Torah) shall be justified.

And this:

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind (Being) I myself serve The Law of God; but with the flesh (human) the law of sin.

Romans 7:12-16
7:12 Wherefore The Law [is] holy, and the Commandment holy, and just, and good.
7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the Commandment might become exceeding sinful.
7:14 For we know that The Law is spiritual (for my spirit): but my "Self" is carnal, sold under sin.
7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
7:16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto The Law that [it (The Law) is] good.

Romans 3:31 Do we then make void The Law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish The Law.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
What does it mean to have "fallen from grace"?

It means to have fallen again into sin (bondage to sin and death).

And what is sin? Sin is the transgression/breaking of The Law.

Therefore, it should be self-evident that the ONLY Way to be and remain in God's good graces is to obey God and keep His Perfect Law of Liberty.

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Substitute animal sacrifice, which are among the ordinances (i.e. the "works of The Law") that were nailed to the cross with Jesus (see: Eph. 2:15; Col. 2:14). Substitute animal sacrifice was to foreshadow and lead us to "self" sacrifice, to teach us NOT to sin/break The Law.

We are supposed to be LEARNING from God through obedience to be Christ-like (a humble servant of God).

"Christianity" teaches the exact opposite, i.e. that we are somehow showing our faith through our DISOBEDIENCE (giving into the flesh/human desires), which is not only ridiculous but fatally selfish and stupid (Gal. 5:15-21; Rev. 21:8).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Further on "grace" (another word that "Christianity" has redefined to suit its satanic agenda):-

When we stopped listening to God, God graciously sent us His Law IN WRITING at Mt. Horeb in Sinai, via Moses, God's Prophet and Servant.

When we stopped listening to The Law being read to us, God graciously sent us His Prophets, to return us to keeping His Law for everyone's benefit.

When we stopped listening to the Prophets, and refused to keep God's Law, God graciously sent His Firstborn/Eldest Son to pay the penalty (see the curses/penalties for not keeping The Law in Deut. 28:15-68) for our PAST sins (Rom. 3:25), and return us to keeping His Law for everyone's benefit.

God has graciously given us yet another 2000 years to come to our senses and listen to Him and His Angel/Messenger (Christ), and ONLY to Them. And what Message is being delivered to us yet again? That we MUST return to keeping God's Perfect Law of Liberty to be in and remain in God's Good Graces.

There is NO other way (John 10:1-18) to be and remain under the Grace of God. Obedience to The Law is The Way, The Truth and The Life, exactly as Christ exemplified with the sacrifice He made in the body of Jesus (John 14:6).

Adam fell from grace through sin (disobedience to God), and was ejected from the Garden of Eden.

Christ was graciously sent here AGAIN to return us to the Garden of Eden through obedience to God and His Law.

IF
you truly Love Christ, then KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS that God and His Messenger/Angel (Christ) have given us.

Last edited:

What follows is a purely SPIRITUAL and SCRIPTURAL explanation of Paul's letter, which should leave no doubt that Galatians does NOT stand alone in contradiction to the rest of Scriptures, and thus in contradiction of Christ, the disciples, apostles and prophets, as the Christian churches wrongly teach.

Galatians (annotated)
1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead; -
1:2 And all the brethren which are with me, unto the communities of Galatia:
1:3 Grace [be] to you and peace from God the Father, and [from] our Lord Christ Jesus,
1:4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the Will of God and our (adopted) Father:
1:5 To Whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.
1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (christianity):
1:7 Which is not another (because they "call" it christianity); but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the [True] gospel of Christ*1.

*1 - Christ's TRUE Teachings, found in the Gospel accounts.
The epistle to the galatians was written after the first epistles to the corinthians was written, but before the gospel accounts were.

1 corinthians -56AD
Galatians - 57 AD

Chronological Order of the Letters
Modern criticism has come to the following conclusions in this area.

A first series of Letters was written at intervals during the fifties and sixties; there is practically no one who doubts that Paul was their author.

1 and 2 Thessalonians: The first two Christian writings that have come down to us. They were surely written in Corinth between A.D. 50 and 52, in order to encourage a recently founded community and to clarify some points of doctrine (although some scholars have questioned the authorship of 2 Thessalonians).

1 and 2 Corinthians: Two Letters written in A.D. 56, during Paul’s time in Ephesus. They contain rather spirited interventions occasioned by disorders and divisions in the community.

Philippians: A Letter that is especially cordial in tone. It is the first Letter that Paul wrote from prison and can be dated to A.D. 56, although others place it with the Letters of Paul’s Roman captivity between A.D. 61 and 63. We know that Paul was imprisoned more than once.

Galatians: A fiery Letter to a Church in full crisis; probably written in A.D. 56 or 57.
Gospels - 60sAD- ~early 2nd century.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
“The works of The Law” (the ordinances/animal sacrifices) and doing good (Godly) works as we are COMMANDED to do, are clearly NOT the same, or Paul would be contradicting not only himself but Christ, the disciples and all of the prophets.
The gospel is given in 1 Corinthians 15

1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
So you acknowledge that we are NOT to follow the Law as defined by you as the first five books of the Bible, but that we are to do good works?

A Freeman

Superstar
The epistle to the galatians was written after the first epistles to the corinthians was written, but before the gospel accounts were.

1 corinthians -56AD
Galatians - 57 AD

Gospels - 60sAD- ~early 2nd century.

The gospel is given in 1 Corinthians 15

1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. 9For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. 10But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

So you acknowledge that we are NOT to follow the Law as defined by you as the first five books of the Bible, but that we are to do good works?
The Gospel accounts are found in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Thomas, all of which quote the words of Christ the Saviour, Whom God sent with His "Good News" (Gospel) message. The Gospel accounts are the basis for ALL of Paul's letters, which refer to the information found in the Gospel accounts, NOT the other way around.

And what was the Good News? That even after all of the evil we've done, God lovingly sent His Christ to pay off our past sins/debts, to provide us with a renewed opportunity to keep His Law (found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. There is no other way to DO good, Godly works -- which we were created in Christ to do -- without keeping The Law God gave us, that defines what is good and what is evil.

Christ IS THE Teacher (Matt. 23:10), THE Good Shepherd (John 10:1-18), THE Mediator BETWEEN God and men (1 Tim. 2:5) and THE One Whom God Anointed and Appointed (Heb. 1:1-6), NOT Paul, who was a primary school student learning from Christ.

The core message throughout Scripture is very, very simple: obey God and LIVE; continue to disobey God and DIE. God's Law isn't a polite request, or even just some good advice; it contains His COMMANDMENTS, which are to be followed.

God wants us to keep His Law/Commandments, given to us for our own benefit, to protect us from evil and to set and keep us free.
Satan wants us to break God's Law/Commandments, and uses every tool he can to accomplish that goal, including people's egos and organized religions.

If you don't even understand these very basic concepts, how can you judge another to allegedly be in error? Shouldn't you leave the Judging to God and The One Whom God anointed to be our King and Judge (Matt. 7:1-4; John 5:22)? Are you perhaps spiritually asleep, as Paul warned about in 1 Corinthians 15?

P.S. A century is 100 years, NOT ~59 years.