the Future of the industry

Masked crusader7

Established
its going down quickly as in entertainment and since pedophila is there and satanic abuse is there its going to be nuked someday hollywood that is. first a warnning with fire and then a nuke pray for them they need to get out the people someday:(

Maes17

Superstar
I think hollywood is struggling now.
There are different avenues with entertainment now.

Those in the industry now are being thrown under the bus and are at war with each other with all these sexual allegations taking hold left and right.
It's just a matter of time

poupoune

Rookie
I believe (without pleasure/and lord, please prove me i'm wrong) that it is not that easy. Moreover, all this so much look part of the plan, so easy to set up when you got the methodology. You can't imagine how strong is their "magic" power right now, with decades of advantages.

Sexuallegation and hollywood bashing is a tiny chapter. compared to "what all that is made for".

Maes17

Superstar
I believe (without pleasure/and lord, please prove me i'm wrong) that it is not that easy. Moreover, all this so much look part of the plan, so easy to set up when you got the methodology. You can't imagine how strong is their "magic" power right now, with decades of advantages.

Sexuallegation and hollywood bashing is a tiny chapter. compared to "what all that is made for".
Like another agenda?
:/

poupoune

Rookie
yes, the "we will rule the world" one, it may be an unlocated intelligence now, hollywood being just a tool, whether it's well percieved or not by audience, there's all kind of technique to always have a beneficial output for them to be shaped.
That doesn't mean there's no happy end, but...

Last edited: