The Four Horses of the Apocalypses

Cintra

Star
Your reference points to an anti christ that could be any one of the 3 billion people living on this rock....So you cannot single out one person or entity and claim its the beast...
If someone doesn't know wether they are talking about metaphors or reality, it isn't worth discussing with them.

They don't even have the courage of their own convictions.

Lisa

Superstar
The internet is a god more or less..Let it go down and see what happens...Our world has become so dependent on it that if it ever did crash we would too...Case in point is the COVID-19 crisis.....Sales sky rocketed for online merchandise simply because people did not have to leave the comfort of their home....The internet is a human invention and subject to the same failures as humans themselves...And the world is following it and worshipping it because with out it millions would be left in the dark.

It may not be your beast in the bible but it certainly lurks in the shadows.
And yet..the internet will be the way that the whole world will view the 2 witnesses that come to earth in the tribulation and all the world will see them interact with the world around them and the antichrist...the world will see them laying dead for 3 days..celebrate it and then see them come to life again. That’s the thing about inanimate objects..they can be used for different purposes and it all doesn’t have to be evil...

Lisa

Superstar
Your reference points to an anti christ that could be any one of the 3 billion people living on this rock....So you cannot single out one person or entity and claim its the beast...
But you can...
At one point in the future people will truly know who the antichrist is when he takes his seat in the temple and declares himself God..in revelation we find out that he will require people to worship him...

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:3-4, 8, 15-17‬ ‭​
I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”

All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Cintra

Star
And yet..the internet will be the way that the whole world will view the 2 witnesses that come to earth in the tribulation and all the world will see them interact with the world around them and the antichrist...the world will see them laying dead for 3 days..celebrate it and then see them come to life again. That’s the thing about inanimate objects..they can be used for different purposes and it all doesn’t have to be evil...
So that it of you bible is literal.

How about the locusts/helicopters?

Lisa

Superstar
So that it of you bible is literal.

How about the locusts/helicopters?
You’re fixated on something that doesn’t matter atm. Read Romans if you want to read something that has value to you right now.

Cintra

Star
You’re fixated on something that doesn’t matter atm. Read Romans if you want to read something that has value to you right now.
You can't decide what your Bible means.
You are a Laodicean. Neither hot not cold. You preach with a loud voice, but your words mean nothing because your faith is not strong nor true.

You play at christianity so you can come here and release your tensions by spewing them out on people here.
You have no true faith.
Just demons of anger and frustration.

You will walk into the beasts jaw, saying that it is just a phone, and is so much more convenient.

You are the work of the devil, and the devil dwells within you.
You are the dark and the devil looks out from your eyes while he devoures you from within.

Do not quote your bible at me until you make up your own mind wether it is true or not.
You are a broken reed.
Be silent now.

Lisa

Superstar
You can't decide what your Bible means.
You are a Laodicean. Neither hot not cold. You preach with a loud voice, but your words mean nothing because your faith is not strong nor true.

You play at christianity so you can come here and release your tensions by spewing them out on people here.
You have no true faith.
Just demons of anger and frustration.

You will walk into the beasts jaw, saying that it is just a phone, and is so much more convenient.

You are the work of the devil, and the devil dwells within you.
You are the dark and the devil looks out from your eyes while he devoures you from within.

Do not quote your bible at me until you make up your own mind wether it is true or not.
You are a broken reed.
Be silent now.
And you’re quite fond of me...lol..ok.

Cintra

Star
Squeeze some more hate out of your devils teat.

I will pray for you,
Still and loud.

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
But you can...
At one point in the future people will truly know who the antichrist is when he takes his seat in the temple and declares himself God..in revelation we find out that he will require people to worship him...

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭13:3-4, 8, 15-17‬ ‭​
I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; they worshiped the dragon because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”

All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been slain.

And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.
Your going to have to come up with something better than bible verses to prove your point...Explain how this correlates into todays happenings.

Lisa

Superstar
Your going to have to come up with something better than bible verses to prove your point...Explain how this correlates into todays happenings.
Huh...the Bible verses are God’s ways to live life..if He says its good then its good..nothing else can be better than what God says. How do I know? God created the heavens and the earth..He created everything we see and He created us..He knows us better than we know ourselves and He knows what is best for us.
There is nothing better than God’s word.

But..beyond that how it correlates into today’s happenings..well that’s easy. There is a devil..satan..who is also called the ruler of this world. He desires to be like God and have all of us bow down to him..but more than that he desires that we all join him in the lake of fire away from God where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. He knows that sin comes between us and God and he is more than happy to get us sinning and sinning and not only that he lies about God to also keep us away from Him.

God for right now has offered forgiveness of sins through His Son, Jesus that whomever believes in Him will not perish in that lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth and He is going to offer this for a little while longer while the world heads feet first into such a lawless state that has never been seen on the earth before. Which is quite remarkable since God wiped people out in a flood and only saved 8 people because of the violence and the sin on the earth at that time..but we are headed for a worse time than that.

You can already see it with the lawless demonstrations of mob mentality. People wanting their ‘right’ to kill their children...marriage between man and man and woman and woman, when God said its between man and woman only. Here..I’ll give you the rundown..you tell me if these things are what’s happening in the world today..
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:1-9‬ ‭​
But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these. For among them are those who enter into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith. But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes’s and Jambres’s folly was also.

Axl888

Established
It's not the anti-Christ (the entire world is anti-Christ) nor is it the false prophet (pope). The One on the white horse is quite clearly Christ.

Revelation 19:11-16
19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold A WHITE HORSE; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire (Rev. 1:14), and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a NAME written, that NO man knew, but HE himself (ch. 2:17; 3:12).
19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword (Rev. 1:16), that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron (Rev. 2:27): and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Lol...So Jesus Christ will come back before the great tribulation?

A lot people in this forum are really confused, specially those people mixing the interpretation of the Bible with other “scriptures” plus their logic and philosophy...i hope God will open up your eyes before it is too late.

A Freeman

Superstar
Lol...So Jesus Christ will come back before the great tribulation?

A lot people in this forum are really confused, specially those people mixing the interpretation of the Bible with other “scriptures” plus their logic and philosophy...i hope God will open up your eyes before it is too late.
Have you considered the possibility that it is YOU who are confused and spiritually asleep please?

How could anyone in their right mind think Revelation 19:11-16 isn't Christ the Saviour? Do you know of anyone else who is the King of kings and Lord of lords? And how can you have missed so many of the "signs of the times".

Why exactly would you think Christ wouldn't be here again, IN THE FLESH, during the Great Tribulation, exactly as He promised His Disciples He would be, to gather the "Elect" (Gen. 49:10, 22-24)?

"Christian" prophecy today is filled with false prophets and false christs claiming to know the exact day when the great tribulation will begin and when it will end, along with what they think will happen in between. Fortunes have been made writing books and making films on this subject because people are starting to see how bad it's getting and are looking for answers. Unfortunately most are looking in all of the wrong places (John 5:39-40).

Christ describes the great tribulation in the following way:-

Matthew 24:21-22
24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The great tribulation/oppression is also described in the Book of Daniel:-

Daniel 12:1 And at THAT time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "seal" the Book (Rev. 5:1-5), [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.

And in the Book of Jeremiah:-

Jeremiah 30:7-11
30:7 Alas! for that day [is] great, so that none [is] like it: it [is] even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
30:8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, [that] I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
30:9 But they shall serve the "I AM" their God, and My Well-Beloved their king, whom I will raise up unto them (Ezek. 21:26-27, Luke 1:32).
30:10 Therefore fear thou not, O My servant Jacob, saith the "I AM"; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make [him] afraid.
30:11 For I [am] with thee, saith the "I AM", to save thee: though I make a complete end of all nations where I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a complete end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

And we're even told what we need to do to prepare and what will happen when the great tribulation ends:-

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (Christ - The Light of the World) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1 for the details of the curse).

From these verses we know the following information about the great tribulation from a CERTAIN point of view:

1. it will be the worst oppression ever (Matt. 24:21);
2. God will have to intervene for us to avoid total annihilation (Matt. 24:22);
3. it is aka “the time of Jacob's (Israel's) trouble” (Jer. 30:7);
4. it is punishment for Jacob/Israel not keeping The Law (Jer. 30:11, Mal. 4:4);
5. the Great Prince Michael will be here during it (Dan. 12:1);
6. Christ will be here during it (Jer. 30:9, Mal. 4:2);
7. Elijah the Prophet will be here during it (Mal. 4:5);
8. there will be a great spiritual awakening during it (Dan. 12:2);
9. Judgment Day and The Fire will take place after it (Mal. 4:1, 5); and
10. the truth about it has been sealed up (Dan. 12:4), awaiting Christ's Second Coming (Rev. 5:1-5).

Isn't WHY this is happening just as, if not MORE important than WHEN it will happen?

The reason for the great tribulation is simple: it is a final attempt to awaken true Israel from her spiritual slumber by motivating us to see the TOTAL INSANITY of our incessant criminal behavior (which is destroying our planetary life-support system and each other), and give us one last chance to repent of and REFORM our evil ways.

True repentance means to stop doing all of this evil just as true reformation means doing away with everything that is corrupt and wrong. And there is something terribly corrupt and wrong about this country, this world and this way of life, isn't there?

There are at least two dozen Scriptural birthmarks describing Christ's Second Coming in a new body from the tribe of Joseph-Ephraim with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12).

Further, Christ Himself described to His Disciples an event that the entire world would see marking His Second Coming. Perhaps you missed it?

Matthew 24:32-34
24:32 Now learn a parable of the Fig tree (Jews); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (1948), ye know that Summer [is] nigh:
24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it (the end) is near, [even] at the doors.
24:34 Verily I say unto you, THIS generation
(from 1948-on) shall not pass, till ALL these things be fulfilled.

Christ even prophesied that when His Second Coming in the flesh was complete, He would shed the body He is CURRENTLY using to fulfill His Mission, at which time He would be seen by everyone, coming in the "Clouds" with the Heavenly Host (God's Army, aka "the eagles") TO REAP THE EARTH.

Matthew 24:27-30
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:28 For wheresoever THE CARCASE IS, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And THEN shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth MOURN, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.

The only thing we don't know is the Day and the Hour of Judgment, when Christ will separate the sheep from the goats (Matt. 25:31-46, John 5:22). Only Father (God) knows that (Matt. 24:36).

Any questions?

Axl888

Established
Have you considered the possibility that it is YOU who are confused and spiritually asleep please?

How could anyone in their right mind think Revelation 19:11-16 isn't Christ the Saviour? Do you know of anyone else who is the King of kings and Lord of lords? And how can you have missed so many of the "signs of the times".

Why exactly would you think Christ wouldn't be here again, IN THE FLESH, during the Great Tribulation, exactly as He promised His Disciples He would be, to gather the "Elect" (Gen. 49:10, 22-24)?

"Christian" prophecy today is filled with false prophets and false christs claiming to know the exact day when the great tribulation will begin and when it will end, along with what they think will happen in between. Fortunes have been made writing books and making films on this subject because people are starting to see how bad it's getting and are looking for answers. Unfortunately most are looking in all of the wrong places (John 5:39-40).

Christ describes the great tribulation in the following way:-

Matthew 24:21-22
24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

The great tribulation/oppression is also described in the Book of Daniel:-

Daniel 12:1 And at THAT time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "seal" the Book (Rev. 5:1-5), [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.

And in the Book of Jeremiah:-

Jeremiah 30:7-11
30:7 Alas! for that day [is] great, so that none [is] like it: it [is] even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
30:8 For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, [that] I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
30:9 But they shall serve the "I AM" their God, and My Well-Beloved their king, whom I will raise up unto them (Ezek. 21:26-27, Luke 1:32).
30:10 Therefore fear thou not, O My servant Jacob, saith the "I AM"; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make [him] afraid.
30:11 For I [am] with thee, saith the "I AM", to save thee: though I make a complete end of all nations where I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a complete end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

And we're even told what we need to do to prepare and what will happen when the great tribulation ends:-

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness (Christ - The Light of the World) arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (see verse 1 for the details of the curse).

From these verses we know the following information about the great tribulation from a CERTAIN point of view:

1. it will be the worst oppression ever (Matt. 24:21);
2. God will have to intervene for us to avoid total annihilation (Matt. 24:22);
3. it is aka “the time of Jacob's (Israel's) trouble” (Jer. 30:7);
4. it is punishment for Jacob/Israel not keeping The Law (Jer. 30:11, Mal. 4:4);
5. the Great Prince Michael will be here during it (Dan. 12:1);
6. Christ will be here during it (Jer. 30:9, Mal. 4:2);
7. Elijah the Prophet will be here during it (Mal. 4:5);
8. there will be a great spiritual awakening during it (Dan. 12:2);
9. Judgment Day and The Fire will take place after it (Mal. 4:1, 5); and
10. the truth about it has been sealed up (Dan. 12:4), awaiting Christ's Second Coming (Rev. 5:1-5).

Isn't WHY this is happening just as, if not MORE important than WHEN it will happen?

The reason for the great tribulation is simple: it is a final attempt to awaken true Israel from her spiritual slumber by motivating us to see the TOTAL INSANITY of our incessant criminal behavior (which is destroying our planetary life-support system and each other), and give us one last chance to repent of and REFORM our evil ways.

True repentance means to stop doing all of this evil just as true reformation means doing away with everything that is corrupt and wrong. And there is something terribly corrupt and wrong about this country, this world and this way of life, isn't there?

There are at least two dozen Scriptural birthmarks describing Christ's Second Coming in a new body from the tribe of Joseph-Ephraim with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12).

Further, Christ Himself described to His Disciples an event that the entire world would see marking His Second Coming. Perhaps you missed it?

Matthew 24:32-34
24:32 Now learn a parable of the Fig tree (Jews); When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (1948), ye know that Summer [is] nigh:
24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it (the end) is near, [even] at the doors.
24:34 Verily I say unto you, THIS generation
(from 1948-on) shall not pass, till ALL these things be fulfilled.

Christ even prophesied that when His Second Coming in the flesh was complete, He would shed the body He is CURRENTLY using to fulfill His Mission, at which time He would be seen by everyone, coming in the "Clouds" with the Heavenly Host (God's Army, aka "the eagles") TO REAP THE EARTH.

Matthew 24:27-30
24:27 For as the lightening cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:28 For wheresoever THE CARCASE IS, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRIBULATION of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And THEN shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth MOURN, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.

The only thing we don't know is the Day and the Hour of Judgment, when Christ will separate the sheep from the goats (Matt. 25:31-46, John 5:22). Only Father (God) knows that (Matt. 24:36).

Any questions?
So here is why you are confused, in Rev. 6:2, the 1st seal was opened and the Apostle John saw the rider on a white horse who had a bow and a crown and went forth conquering, remember that the opening of the 7 seals is chronological, and so the 1st seal was opened and then suceeding seals were opened which are the other 3 horsemen representing wars, famine and death respectively, and then the wrath of God (great tribulation).

Now compare that to Rev. 19:11, the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, at the climax of the wrath of God, He came with many crowns on his head (Rev.19:12), and He smite the nations/enemies with a sharp sword (Rev.19:15, 21) which is the word of God (not a bow). And then what comes next? His glorious reign for 1000 years...not wars, famine and death that followed the 1st horseman (the antichrist or false prophet) in Rev. Chapter 6. Furthermore, when our Lord Jesus Christ came back to earth riding a white horse, no other horseman came after him, and so he could never be one of the four horsemen in Rev. Chapter 6.

Last edited:
So here is why you are confused, in Rev. 6:2, the 1st seal was opened and the Apostle John saw the rider on a white horse who had a bow and a crown and went forth conquering, remember that the opening of the 7 seals is chronological, and so the 1st seal was opened and then suceeding seals were opened which are the other 3 horsemen representing wars, famine and death respectively, and then the wrath of God (great tribulation).

Now compare that to Rev. 19:11, the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, at the climax of the wrath of God, He came with many crowns on his head (Rev.19:12), and He smite the nations/enemies with a sharp sword (Rev.19:15, 21) which is the word of God (not a bow). And then what comes next? His glorious reign for 1000 years...not wars, famine and death that followed the 1st horseman (the antichrist or false prophet) in Rev. Chapter 6. Furthermore, when our Lord Jesus Christ came back to earth riding a white horse, no other horseman came after him, and so he could never be one of the four horsemen in Rev. Chapter 6.
the white horse just symbolises conquest, it doesnt mean they refer to the same event.
the first horseman prophecy is not a 'counterpart' of Jesus eg an antichrist figure, although it does relate to the BEAST, which is Rome (daniel's 4th beast, which in daniel 2 reemerges in the end times).

what i see is that the Beast/Rome continued through the 'holy roman empire' who btw was the driving force behind the crusades..
the fallout where the Spanish emperor was declared the 'holy roman EMPEROR' by the Pope, whilst Germany was calling itself the holy roman empire..
that led to the sectarian divide in europe, set Spain vs England. Led to them developing powerful navies and conquering the world (along with other former roman colonies, eg roman countries). Portugal, france etc.

The entire colonial age, was the fulfillment of the first seal.

what was the biggest bloodbath in human history? the 20th century.
what happened? colonialists/their colonial subjects at war, all over the world.
What does the red horse represent? death.

What happened as a consequence of the world wars? the age of capitalism through america..and the creation of israel.
what does the Black horse prophecy say?

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages, and six pounds of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

the red text here and the scales, represents capitalism.
the oil and wine represents judaism..
"Chanukah is oil, Purim is wine"

A Freeman

Superstar
So here is why you are confused, in Rev. 6:2, the 1st seal was opened and the Apostle John saw the rider on a white horse who had a bow and a crown and went forth conquering,
There is no confusion, except on your part. The Rider on the white horse who has a BOW and a CROWN is a direct reference to Christ, here in a new body from Joseph-Ephraim (Gen. 49:10, 22-24) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12).

Please see the verses which prove this beyond any reasonable doubt:-

Genesis 49:10, 22-24
49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his BOW abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(1 Cor. 10:4; Daniel 2:34-5; 45)
49:25 [Even] by the God of thy father, Who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, Who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
49:26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they (the blessings) shall be on the head of Joseph, and the crown [of Israel] on the head of him that was separate from his brethren (ch. 37:7-11).

More on Joseph, regarding the crown, which can only be fulfilled in Christ's Second Coming, when He is given the crown (Ezek. 21:26-27, Luke 1:32):

Deuteronomy 33:16-17
33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and THE CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.

remember that the opening of the 7 seals is chronological, and so the 1st seal was opened and then suceeding seals were opened which are the other 3 horsemen representing wars, famine and death respectively, and then the wrath of God (great tribulation).
Please read what it actually says:-

Revelation 6:1-2
6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened ONE of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had A BOW (Gen. 49:22-24 - Joseph - Ephraim and Manasseh); and A CROWN was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer (building the British Empire).

Everything else occurs afterwards, DURING Christ's Second Coming, exactly as Christ prophesied (see previous post). When did Christ prophesy to His Disciples He would return? When the "fig-tree" (Jews) put forth "new shoots/leaves" in the land of Israel. And when did that happen? In 1948.

Now compare that to Rev. 19:11, the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, at the climax of the wrath of God, He came with many crowns on his head (Rev.19:12), and He smite the nations/enemies with a sharp sword (Rev.19:15, 21) which is the word of God (not a bow).
The Rider on the white horse comes FIRST, and the obvious connection to the bow and the crown been provided above for everyone's benefit. And the sharp sword THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH (Rev. 1:16) is the Truth, which very few believe (Matt. 7:13-14, Luke 18:8). That in no way magically dismisses the prophecies concerning the bow or the crown, which are part of Christ plainly that telling us He will be here in a body from Joseph (specifically Ephraim) this time rather than from Judah (like He was in last time).

And then what comes next? His glorious reign for 1000 years...not wars, famine and death that followed the 1st horseman (the antichrist or false prophet) in Rev. Chapter 6.
The thousand year reign of Christ will be AFTER Judgment Day, i.e. AFTER Christ sheds the body He is CURRENTLY using (Matt. 24:28), and is seen coming in the "Clouds" with the Heavenly Host to REAP THE EARTH (Matt. 24:30, Rev. 1:7).

So the relevant timeline is as follows:

1948: Prince Michael/Christ returns in a new body from Joseph Ephraim, with a new name.

1948-on: the world becomes progressively more evil, leading up to WW3, which the U.S. and U.K. will lose to Russia and China (soon), including the continued rise of red communism, famine and sickness, and black market trading, all of which is either already happening or is in our immediate future.

Then Judgment Day, where everyone is due to be judged, and where most of the world is cast into The Fire, after Satan is.

THEN the 1000 year reign of Christ, with the "Elect".

Furthermore, when our Lord Jesus Christ came back to earth riding a white horse, no other horseman came after him, and so he could never be one of the four horsemen in Rev. Chapter 6.
According to the blind guides of organized religion perhaps (who cannot "see" that the rider on the white horse comes FIRST), but NOT according to Christ, Who prophesied He would be here NOW, just before Judgment Day, to ENLIGHTEN this very dark world (Matt. 24:27).

Axl888

Established
There is no confusion, except on your part. The Rider on the white horse who has a BOW and a CROWN is a direct reference to Christ, here in a new body from Joseph-Ephraim (Gen. 49:10, 22-24) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12).

Please see the verses which prove this beyond any reasonable doubt:-

Genesis 49:10, 22-24
49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his BOW abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(1 Cor. 10:4; Daniel 2:34-5; 45)
49:25 [Even] by the God of thy father, Who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, Who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
49:26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they (the blessings) shall be on the head of Joseph, and the crown [of Israel] on the head of him that was separate from his brethren (ch. 37:7-11).

More on Joseph, regarding the crown, which can only be fulfilled in Christ's Second Coming, when He is given the crown (Ezek. 21:26-27, Luke 1:32):

Deuteronomy 33:16-17
33:16 And for the precious things of the earth and fullness thereof, and [for] the good Will of Him that dwelt in the bush: let ["The Blessing"] come upon the head of Joseph, and THE CROWN upon the head of him [that was] separated from his brethren (Gen. 49:10 & 22-24).
33:17 His glory [is like] the firstling of his bullock, and his horns [are like] the horns of Unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they [are] the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they [are] the thousands of Manasseh.

Please read what it actually says:-

Revelation 6:1-2
6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened ONE of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had A BOW (Gen. 49:22-24 - Joseph - Ephraim and Manasseh); and A CROWN was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer (building the British Empire).

Everything else occurs afterwards, DURING Christ's Second Coming, exactly as Christ prophesied (see previous post). When did Christ prophesy to His Disciples He would return? When the "fig-tree" (Jews) put forth "new shoots/leaves" in the land of Israel. And when did that happen? In 1948.

The Rider on the white horse comes FIRST, and the obvious connection to the bow and the crown been provided above for everyone's benefit. And the sharp sword THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH (Rev. 1:16) is the Truth, which very few believe (Matt. 7:13-14, Luke 18:8). That in no way magically dismisses the prophecies concerning the bow or the crown, which are part of Christ plainly that telling us He will be here in a body from Joseph (specifically Ephraim) this time rather than from Judah (like He was in last time).

The thousand year reign of Christ will be AFTER Judgment Day, i.e. AFTER Christ sheds the body He is CURRENTLY using (Matt. 24:28), and is seen coming in the "Clouds" with the Heavenly Host to REAP THE EARTH (Matt. 24:30, Rev. 1:7).

So the relevant timeline is as follows:

1948: Prince Michael/Christ returns in a new body from Joseph Ephraim, with a new name.

1948-on: the world becomes progressively more evil, leading up to WW3, which the U.S. and U.K. will lose to Russia and China (soon), including the continued rise of red communism, famine and sickness, and black market trading, all of which is either already happening or is in our immediate future.

Then Judgment Day, where everyone is due to be judged, and where most of the world is cast into The Fire, after Satan is.

THEN the 1000 year reign of Christ, with the "Elect".

According to the blind guides of organized religion perhaps (who cannot "see" that the rider on the white horse comes FIRST), but NOT according to Christ, Who prophesied He would be here NOW, just before Judgment Day, to ENLIGHTEN this very dark world (Matt. 24:27).
Lol, you are really confused, Joseph is not our Lord Jesus Christ...you cannot just pluck unrelated verses from the Bible and interpret it as justifications for these lies that Satan had fed to you...wake up!

I pray the Lord that He will give you understanding and embrace the real Word of God...Amen

A Freeman

Superstar
Lol, you are really confused, Joseph is not our Lord Jesus Christ...you cannot just pluck unrelated verses from the Bible and interpret it as justifications for these lies that Satan had fed to you...wake up!
Perhaps before you advise others of how confused and asleep they are, you should learn to pay attention to what you're reading.

NOWHERE in anything that was personally posted was it said that Joseph is the Lord Jesus Christ. Please read again what was shared, all of which is directly from the Word of God.

I pray the Lord that He will give you understanding and embrace the real Word of God...Amen
Perhaps you should pray to have Him open your own eyes.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited: