The Four Horses of the Apocalypses

We are seeing a prelude of the horses of the apocalypses. The first horse (false religions conquer the people). The Second horse (To take peace from the earth, presently happening). The third horse (Famine, Yes, it's coming). The fourth horse (Death , Anarchy, Read the sixth seal) Presently happening. The events happening in and around Israel. Come Lord Jesus Come.

FirstHourse = the rise of the end times Beast system via european colonialism (remember these colonial nations were former roman colonies) and it is obviously fitting that they are xtian. Afterall Rome (the beast) adopted xtianity. This is a false version of xtianity that's basically pagan, worshipping the hellenistic white mangod who is passive in nature, as a consequence the catholic church controlled the masses through the tithes system. In fact the colonial era came out after the protestant movement. The consequence of the sectarian divide led to a political divide, war between the spanish and english. The ensuing naval wars turned into trade wars, turned into colonialism, hence it's called the BEAST OF THE SEA.

my view has a solid context to it, the prophecies are heavily centered around the rise of the end times Beast system and it all begins with the seals via the 4 horseman prophecies.
Nowhere in the context does it hint at anything about 'false religions' but i also know that this was a veiled dig at islam.

Second Horse = the consequence of colonialism, when the colonial nations went to war and dragged the rest of the world into their wars. Along with that you had the holocoast and the Bolshevik revolution. We even had the partition of India. By far the biggest bloodbath in history.

Third Horse= the post ww2 era of capitalism, of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. It goes even deeper, it says 'and do not harm the oil and wine'.
the oil and wine are symbolic of the jewish nation. Chanukah is oil, Purim is wine.
what has happened post ww2? the creation of israel and the colonial nations protecting it.
This has been fulfilled and is reaching it's end.
We're transitioning into the Fourth horse prophecy.

FirstHourse = the rise of the end times Beast system via european colonialism (remember these colonial nations were former roman colonies) and it is obviously fitting that they are xtian. Afterall Rome (the beast) adopted xtianity. This is a false version of xtianity that's basically pagan, worshipping the hellenistic white mangod who is passive in nature, as a consequence the catholic church controlled the masses through the tithes system. In fact the colonial era came out after the protestant movement. The consequence of the sectarian divide led to a political divide, war between the spanish and english. The ensuing naval wars turned into trade wars, turned into colonialism, hence it's called the BEAST OF THE SEA.

my view has a solid context to it, the prophecies are heavily centered around the rise of the end times Beast system and it all begins with the seals via the 4 horseman prophecies.
Nowhere in the context does it hint at anything about 'false religions' but i also know that this was a veiled dig at islam.

Second Horse = the consequence of colonialism, when the colonial nations went to war and dragged the rest of the world into their wars. Along with that you had the holocoast and the Bolshevik revolution. We even had the partition of India. By far the biggest bloodbath in history.

Third Horse= the post ww2 era of capitalism, of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer. It goes even deeper, it says 'and do not harm the oil and wine'.
the oil and wine are symbolic of the jewish nation. Chanukah is oil, Purim is wine.
what has happened post ww2? the creation of israel and the colonial nations protecting it.
This has been fulfilled and is reaching it's end.
We're transitioning into the Fourth horse prophecy.

completely wrong.

Lisa

Superstar
Are you saying the seals are opened or going to be? And how can the fourth seal be opened before the third one?

completely wrong.
offer a real counter argument, some depth...not just 'derp derp' nonsense i always see from xtians on here. To even say 'completely wrong' is a fking comedy...seriously, i couldnt even be any more RIGHT on this one.

1)
That there is the Roman empire. The 4th Beast of Daniel.
The 'legs of iron' of Daniel 2.

The feet of iron/clay represent the end times Beast (the one in Revelation).
the connecting element is that the feet of iron/clay are a re-emergence of ROME specifically.

The colonial powers were former roman colonies. They conquered most of the world and as a consequence what they conquered became 'the clay'. Next plan? GLOBALISM, and how id that going? does it not prove Daniel 2 right?
there is no other context to this.

2)
When you look into the origins of the colonial era, it began when the catholics and protestants split. The consequence of the Spanish navy attacking England and falling..led to the English developing their navy. That led to the age of trade..and privateering/piracy.
The NAVAL POWERS conquered the world.
Hence the end times beast is called THE BEAST OF THE SEA!!
again, i could not be any more right on this.

3) If that wasn't enough, we know Rome became Xtian and we know the colonial powers were Xtian.
We know it is a Christian prophecy that foretold this, hence with it being Christian centric, it would naturally refer to a future related to Xtian nations primarily.

4) We know the aftermath of colonialism was the biggest bloodbath in human history. It fits perfectly with the second horse prophecy.
5) The third horse prophecy is about 'scales' which in the context refers to VALUE which in the context is about capitalism and economies. This system is controlled by Jews...
hence it says 'and do not harm the oil and wine' and it is a fact that oil/wine are symbolic of judaism and hence the state of Israel. I literally proved that with the link.
it correlates perfectly with history. Israel was created after ww2 ended..and it's been protected by colonial xtian nations.

End of ww1 = the league of nations

End of ww2 = the united nations

End of ww3 = ?

What is the common denominator? The laurel wreath, the CROWN of roman emperors. The background colour is blue...
This is the Beast of the Sea.

The EU is a pefect example of Daniel 2's prophecy of iron/clay not mixing. The EU is THE experimental phase of a future Global union.

Lisa

Superstar
"false religions CONQUERING"
of course that was a veiled dig at islam.
Ah..I see...well islam is being used anyway...but I don’t think they mind as they think they’ll raise up above all of that anyway and conquer. They don’t know about the iron and clay...or maybe they just know that their hand will be against everyone and everyone’s against them and that’s just the way it is...after all your god commanded it that way.

Stucky

Star
I'm confused. Are we going to be over run by the Roman Empire or Muslims? And since i'm here. Will the Antichrist be a Catholic or a Muslim or a Jew?

Lisa

Superstar
I'm confused. Are we going to be over run by the Roman Empire or Muslims? And since i'm here. Will the Antichrist be a Catholic or a Muslim or a Jew?
This is what the kingdom will be made of...you can make up your own mind which is which..

Daniel‬ ‭2:42‬ ‭
As the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of pottery, so some of the kingdom will be strong and part of it will be brittle.​

‭‭
We don’t know who the antichrist will be...he will only be revealed at the end..

‭‭2 Thessalonians‬ ‭2:3-4‬ ‭
Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.​

Cintra

Star
The antichist will be a machine.
An AI.

It is already here.

Stucky

Star
I was asking a direct Q, Lisa, that was looking for a direct A..

Lisa

Superstar
The antichist will be a machine.
An AI.

It is already here.
He will be a real flesh and blood person..you might be thinking about the beast system..and I don’t think its here yet...not as the one world government and one world religion that worships the beast.

Stucky

Star
You can decide if the romans or the muslims are the iron or the clay.
Well i'm not anointed to understand the imagery of the end times, Lisa, hence why i asked a direct Q to which, of the two i was asking, you haven't given me a direct answer....Multiple choice answers are not direct answers