The followers and the followed

Zakat

Star
I have been following many members of this forum for quite some time now and I think it is high time to share with everybody what I have discovered so far...

Member of today the 26th of June 2024 is surely and without contest

@polymoog

Discovery as follows

What's in a name?
What's in that member's username?

Firstly,

"poly" rhymes with many

So there must be many like her in the whole wide world, in my opinion.

Maybe a poll could be posted to that effect to determine how many like unto her on this Earth we think there are?

Suggestions are welcome.

Secondly

"moo" tells me that she is a cow lover.

I really dunno what the "g" stands for though...

Regardless, our adventures together continue, thanks for reading! :)

1719380814493.png

Zakat

Star
Onto another planet!

Happy Birthmonth to @Daze !!! :)

Daze is Mīm, Sīn, Lām, and then Mīm again. What can be better than that, I truly wonder...

1719381925673.png

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Onto another planet!

Happy Birthmonth to @Daze !!! :)

Daze is Mīm, Sīn, Lām, and then Mīm again. What can be better than that, I truly wonder...

View attachment 106956
Have I mentioned my birthday here before? Pretty sure I wouldn't put it in a profile or something like that. Just curious how you know my birthday is in June?... I must have mentioned it at some point.

Tnx all the same.

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
I don't know how following works. I've only followed Tarek because I wanted to see if/when he returned. But he's never posted since I made this account about 4 years ago.

1719384625589.png

Is there any point in following others besides seeing when they post something? Idk. I never check the personal news feed on here. Just what's new.

1719384525482.png

Zakat

Star
Have I mentioned my birthday here before? Pretty sure I wouldn't put it in a profile or something like that. Just curious how you know my birthday is in June?... I must have mentioned it at some point.

Tnx all the same.
You said it was in June in my birthdays and deathdays thread.

:p