The Flu

Todd

Star
I didn't watch the video,. I have not gotten a flu shot in the past 12 twelve years. I think I have actually gotten the flu once in those twelve years. Before that I used to get the flu shot every year and seemed to get the flu at least once a year. I know it's not scientific proof, and I don't claim to be a biology or medical expert, but my own personal experience is enough for me to be more inclined to believe the anti-vaccine side of the story at least when it comes to the flu.

I didn't watch the video,. I have not gotten a flu shot in the past 12 twelve years. I think I have actually gotten the flu once in those twelve years. Before that I used to get the flu shot every year and seemed to get the flu at least once a year. I know it's not scientific proof, and I don't claim to be a biology or medical expert, but my own personal experience is enough for me to be more inclined to believe the anti-vaccine side of the story at least when it comes to the flu.
Your story sounds like a bit my dad’s. He too, realized he was getting sick after getting the flu shot so he stopped getting them. I think it was last year, his doctor gave him such a pitch, with a dash of guilt, about how he should get the shot, he caved, and low and behold, he got sick shortly after. I cringed when he told me but he said he’ll stay away from them from now on.

Damien50

Star
I've never had the flu despite never having the shot and working outside year round for six years. If you watch the video it just sounds like propaganda to trust the doctors, trust the celebrities, trust science. In the propos they demean Christians, claim anti vaxxers kill children, etc. playing on emotions predictive programming.