The Final Signs Before The World Ends

Etagloc

Superstar
Is this after Dajjal?
That's a really great question. I actually am still learning on this subject. Imran Hosein seems to be the man when it comes Islamic eschatology.

So honestly, I'm not sure yet. Will the smoke come before or after Dajjal? I'm not sure, to be honest.

MP3D

Established
my reply was certainly no more absurd than your shit post.

i came to this forum in hopes of rational, like minded people, who want to talk about the agenda. but all i see is holier than thou conditioned bible thumping children.

yes, i could always leave. yes, no one is forcing me to stay. you are so right.

Awoken2

Superstar
my reply was certainly no more absurd than your shit post.

i came to this forum in hopes of rational, like minded people, who want to talk about the agenda. but all i see is holier than thou conditioned bible thumping children.

yes, i could always leave. yes, no one is forcing me to stay. you are so right.
Which agenda in particular were you looking to discuss?
The transgender agenda?
The New World Order agenda?
The transhumanism agenda?
The world war 3 agenda?
The fake alien spaceships agenda?

Could you be a little more specific? Have you tried starting your own thread with this agenda being the topic?

You may get better results that way and attract like minded people rather than ram raiding other threads as you did here.

I'm not having a go, just some friendly advice that's all.

MP3D

Established
the main.

ive started a few threads. they end the same.

point taken though.

Etagloc

Superstar
if you are seriously triggered by other people having beliefs that differ from yours

you are free to talk about it. feel free to go on.

feel free to make post after post about it. you can do that in ALL my threads if you like. so please feel free to post more and more

MP3D

Established
if you are seriously triggered by other people having beliefs that differ from yours

you are free to talk about it. feel free to go on.

feel free to make post after post about it. you can do that in ALL my threads if you like. so please feel free to post more and more
triggered? haha such a trendy word these days.

Etagloc

Superstar
@Etagloc

I don't want to gate-crash an Islamic thread, so just asking if this thread is open to a "range of spiritual traditions" or if you would rather focus on Muslims only?
You're more than welcome here, Red Sky. You're definitely welcome. Say what you like.

Meanwhile... are there other Christians in the UK? What is Christianity like in the UK?

I have never been to Europe. But I've watched a lot of Monty Python, I used to be into Pink Floyd, I know who Margaret Thatcher is, I have a feeling that dipping what are called "biscuits" in tea is something important.... okay I am not quite a pro in getting British culture.

But... one day I would like to know the lingo and figure out how to pass for a British person. I am under the impression that I would need to describe stuff I don't like as "bloody". But then I am under the impression that that's considered profane... I think??? I am not sure.

Anyways, the impression I get is... well I am confused. I thought in Europe.... I don't want to sound anti-European but.... I kind of picture Europe as being mostly atheist. I was under the impression that people in Europe are atheists. I'm not against Europeans for being Europeans... not at all.... a lot of European stuff I think is cool... but honestly I am sort of terrified of European culture because I picture Europe as being a place where the people are atheists.

Are there Christians in the UK? And is there a lot of atheism?

Also is the Anglican Church still a thing? I am puzzled because.... I thought Christianity was basically extinct in the UK. Are you a rareity or is there a bunch of Christians in the UK?

I just am very puzzled. What exactly is the UK like in terms of religion? Honestly, I picture Europe as this place where people no longer believe in God and it sort of horrifies me. I have been curious about Europe and have wanted to see it but I'm nervous to go there because I am worried that it might be dominated by atheism.

Or is New Age more the thing? What exactly is it like?

MP3D

Established
if it looks satanic then i guess it must be. if i sound satanic, i must be.

or it could be a charcater from one of my favorite vampire movies from the 80's.

i dont mind giving you a bump. i assume this forum is one of the best things you have going for you.

Etagloc

Superstar
if it looks satanic then i guess it must be. if i sound satanic, i must be.

or it could be a charcater from one of my favorite vampire movies from the 80's.

i dont mind giving you a bump. i assume this forum is one of the best things you have going for you.
i don't care what you think. your personality seems repulsive and childish. im not surprised you'd identify with a vampire

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You're more than welcome here, Red Sky. You're definitely welcome. Say what you like.

Meanwhile... are there other Christians in the UK? What is Christianity like in the UK?

I have never been to Europe. But I've watched a lot of Monty Python, I used to be into Pink Floyd, I know who Margaret Thatcher is, I have a feeling that dipping what are called "biscuits" in tea is something important.... okay I am not quite a pro in getting British culture.

But... one day I would like to know the lingo and figure out how to pass for a British person. I am under the impression that I would need to describe stuff I don't like as "bloody". But then I am under the impression that that's considered profane... I think??? I am not sure.

Anyways, the impression I get is... well I am confused. I thought in Europe.... I don't want to sound anti-European but.... I kind of picture Europe as being mostly atheist. I was under the impression that people in Europe are atheists. I'm not against Europeans for being Europeans... not at all.... a lot of European stuff I think is cool... but honestly I am sort of terrified of European culture because I picture Europe as being a place where the people are atheists.

Are there Christians in the UK? And is there a lot of atheism?

Also is the Anglican Church still a thing? I am puzzled because.... I thought Christianity was basically extinct in the UK. Are you a rareity or is there a bunch of Christians in the UK?

I just am very puzzled. What exactly is the UK like in terms of religion? Honestly, I picture Europe as this place where people no longer believe in God and it sort of horrifies me. I have been curious about Europe and have wanted to see it but I'm nervous to go there because I am worried that it might be dominated by atheism.

Or is New Age more the thing? What exactly is it like?
I guess as I grew up here, it's a bit like asking if a fish know that it's wet!

There is so much I could say on your question, the issue I have is where to start. Europe is so varied.

I read this in the Daily Mail this week...

Losing our religion: Christianity in Europe is dying out as young people turn away from the church, research says

4A78984600000578-0-image-a-11_1521819850499.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5536431/amp/Losing-religion-Christianity-Europe-dying-study-finds.html

I came to faith in Jesus when I was quite young so I grew up through it all. I will tell you more when I get a bit more time, but given the topic of the thread, I will tell you what the Bible says it will be like in Matthew 24...

"9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. 10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. 11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come."