The Fifth Trumpet (Rev. 9:1-12)

Murder hornets News
The point here is that that God always gives man a sign for men to repent before He passes judgment, Just as he did in Joel when He decimated the crops of Juda with locust before he chastised them with Assyria. And unbelievers think such things can not occur?

The locusts in Rev 9 prophecy, are interesting for sure, although, they can't be literal locusts. It's a cryptic prophecy, all of it, not to be taken literally..but i'd like to know your thoughts on the previous trumpets. I do believe that people's collective focus on such topics bring them into manifestation, although it isn't THE prophecy.

I'll give you my personal but very basic view
In Rev 6, we begin with the 7 seals. It makes perfect sense, that the white horse prophecy symbolises the colonial era. It's very christian centric and roman (the beast) centric. We know the european colonial powers were offshoots of the holy roman empire..and this era was a consequence of christian sectarianism also. As these nations were former colonies of Rome, this really is the beginning of the rise of end times Rome (the beast of the sea).

First Seal = colonialism
Second Seal = the consequence of colonialism, the world wars. Death on a mass scale inc the holocoast, leading upto the creation of Israel.
Third Seal = the era of capitalism vs communism. 'do not harm the oil and wine' symbolises Israel eg the world powers supporting/protecting israel. We know both sides of capitalism and communism are jewish controlled.

Fourth Seal = I think this is the period we're living in now we're it's coming to an end. So i won't get into the other ones yet.
7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

the fifth, sixth and seventh seal haven't come yet but we know where it's going. Greater israel and the euphrates war.

The trumpets coincide with the seals, they're connected.

the first trumpet is connected with the colonial era weapons.
7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up

the second
the atomic bomb eg bikini atoll testing
The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

the third was the Chernobyl disaster (chernybol = wormwood)
10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

i know it's focused on water/rivers, but again i dont take it literally. it was a pressurised water reactor, leading to a steam explosion that in turn contaminated the soil and the water supply, the effects of which are still apparent today.

the fourth
12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.
again don't take the above literally ie the sun, moon and stars arent going to get 'struck' lol.but what do you suppose this means?
it could be symbolising sky pollution caused by satellites at the very least. Although this would suggest a disaster arising from it.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Murder hornets News
The point here is that that God always gives man a sign for men to repent before He passes judgment, Just as he did in Joel when He decimated the crops of Juda with locust before he chastised them with Assyria. And unbelievers think such things can not occur?
The news media are always talking about murder/killer bees and hornets entering the US..just about every year...I waited to be stung to death by them when I was a teen. :rolleyes: And then to freeze to death in the mini ice age when that didn’t happen....

Tikawanda

Established
I must've missed the memo about hornets now being classified as locusts. Also in order for the fifth trumpet to sound, wouldn't the previous four have to sound beforehand as well...?

Cintra

Star
You can only cry wolf for so long...
Dunno. lots of native species get pushed out by foreign species.
Red and grey squirrels is an example.

UK seems to be getting an increasing amount of spiders that never used to be here before.
They bite.

On the other hand...
The Daily Star has an obsession with giant rats and killer seagulls.
But that's a rag, and if you wipe your arse on it, you're doing it a favour.

The news media are always talking about murder/killer bees and hornets entering the US..just about every year...I waited to be stung to death by them when I was a teen. :rolleyes: And then to freeze to death in the mini ice age when that didn’t happen....
Don't get lax; (brush off everything)

A Freeman

Superstar
The Invasion of Kuwait in Prophecy
(Revelation/Apocalypse 9)

WOE; WOE; WOE (unto the inhabiters of the Earth)
by JAH

Most people have been led to believe that the 7 angels with the 7 trumpets in the Apocalypse (Revelation) are going to appear, in the distant future, at the end of time and blow their trumpets.

WRONG!

The 7 angels are 7 time periods and the first 5 have already gone, with the 6th. (Rev. 9 v 12) IMMINENT and the 7th. being the LAST, for most of mankind.

Are YOU ready? Don't be so sure.

When a trumpet sounds, the next time period begins, just like when the bell rings to start the next round in a fight.

The 3rd. angel (Rev. 8 v 10) happened in 1986 "and the name of the star is Wormwood." Chernobyl is in the Ukraine and in Ukrainian Chernobyl means Wormwood.

However, this Booklet is concerned with only the 5th. time period - the 1st. of the LAST 3 WOES that come upon the inhabiters of the Earth - YOU.

Revelation - Apocalypse
Chapter 9

1. "And the 5th. angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth and to HIM (the star or small beam of light is a PERSON - a Being of Light) was given the key to "the bottomless pit"; and there arose a SMOKE out of the pit, like (as) the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air (sky) were darkened because of (by reason of) the SMOKE of the pit."

Could anything fit that description better than the sky over Kuwait once Saddam had set fire to 1000 oil-wells? The sky was pitch-black at mid-day.

3. "And there came out of the SMOKE, LOCUSTS (but these are not locusts, they are flying machines that looked like locusts to John and he goes on to describe them later, in verses 7-10) upon the earth: and to them was given power, like (as) the SCORPIONS of the earth have power.

4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men who do not have the seal of God in their foreheads (telepathic contact with God).

5. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented 5 months: and their torment was like (as) the torment of a scorpion, when he strikes a man (the TORMENT when a scorpion strikes a man is that he does not know whether he is going to LIVE or DIE).

6. And in those days men shall seek death, and shall NOT find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

Now we come to the description of the "LOCUSTS" and I will come back to verses 3-6 and explain them later on when I have shown you what the LOCUSTS and the SCORPIONS really are, so that the description of what they do will make more sense to you, afterwards.

7. "And the shapes of the LOCUSTS were like unto (similar to) horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were (what looked similar to) crowns like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men.

8. And they had hair like the hair of women, and their teeth were like the teeth of lions.

9. And they had breast-plates (armour), that looked like breast-plates of iron
(metal); and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10. And they had tails like scorpions tails, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men 5 months (tormenting them)."

So these "LOCUSTS" were like unto "horses prepared for battle." In John's day the only type of mobile military machine was an armoured-horse (prepared unto battle) or an armoured-horse pulling a chariot.

However, these "horses prepared unto battle" were flying (locusts fly), and so he was shown flying war-machines, that had what looked similar to a crown of gold on their heads; faces like the faces of men; breast-plates of metal; the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle; tails like scorpions with stings in them.

Sound familiar?

They should do; most of you have seen them. Remember Kuwait? Helicopter gunships.

1588633554666.png

Saudi Arabia is very sunny and with the sunlight on the rotor-blades, looking down on them flying, it would (and did) appear like a crown on the locust's (helicopter's) head.

Looking at them from the front with the two windows (eyes); the nose and some had a mouth with teeth like lion's teeth painted on them; they looked like a face, but also, men sit in them and they certainly have faces like the faces of men.

John said they had breast-plates like breast-plates of iron (metal) because they are made of metal (aluminium) and he didn't say aluminium because it had not been invented then and wouldn't be, for almost 2000 years into the future.

The sound of their wings was "like the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle." The only flying-machine that sounds like that is a HELICOPTER.

They had tails like scorpions (they stick up in the air) and there were stings in their tails (the tail rotor-blade).

The verse that causes the most confusion and would prevent most people from recognising the LOCUSTS as helicopters is verse 8 because of the reference to them having hair like the hair of women. Helicopters do not have hair like the hair of women - but in the Gulf War they did.

The key is in the past. In John's day all the women, except those in disgrace, had very long hair because they were not allowed to cut their hair short. If they were in disgrace their hair was cut for them, as a sign that they were in disgrace.

A lady's hair was known as her glory and her "covering". The operative word here is "covering" and that word is the key to the riddle.

John was shown the helicopters flying, with the sun on their rotor-blades which made them look like "crowns like gold", but he was also shown them on the ground, where they were kept under camouflage nets that hung down to the ground and was their "covering".

The "SCORPIONS" were armoured ground vehicles and the IRONY is that the British armoured vehicles are actually CALLED "Scorpions".

The British Scorpion Tank

1588633646883.png1588633661510.png

Now it is time to return to the verses (3-6) that I promised earlier on to return to once we knew what the "locusts" and "scorpions" were, and to see how accurately the prophecy fits the Iraq - Kuwait Gulf conflict of 1990/91.

The U.S.A./ U.K. and allies were building up their military capability for weeks but as soon as Saddam's forces set fire to the 1000 oil-wells and the SMOKE appeared, the allies moved immediately against the Iraquis and the LOCUSTS (helicopters) and SCORPIONS (armoured vehicles) came out of the SMOKE, just as John wrote it 2000 years before it happened.

Next we have the statement that they were commanded not to hurt the grass or any green thing or any tree and they obeyed.

During the Vietnam War the U.S.A. "carpet-bombed" and used "agent orange" (a defoliant) and "napalm" (fire) both of which caused a great deal of damage to the vegetation (greenery).

This time, using laser and video-guided weapons with precision "pin-point" accuracy, the allies hit only exactly what they aimed at and did not destroy the vegetation.

"Men shall seek death and shall not find it." During the build-up, the allies were "gung-ho" and ready to die but when the time came they did not DIE.

On the allies side virtually all of the fatal casualties, and there were only about 16 of them, were caused by "so-called" "friendly-fire". If there can be such a thing.

Never in the field of human conflict were so few killed by so many.

The torment lasted for 5 months with the combatants not knowing whether they were going to live or die.

11. "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew is Abbadon, but in Greek his name is Apollyon."

The words Abbadon and Apollyon, both, when translated into English, mean "the Destroyer" - "the angel of the bottomless pit" - SATAN.

Saddam, like others before him (Hitler; Stalin; etc.), is merely a glove-puppet for Satan and does the bidding of his master, Lucifer, "the angel of the bottomless pit" - Satan.

Who other than Satan would be so insane as to set fire to 1000 oil-wells and tip tons of sticky, black crude-oil into the sea?

Only the "Destroyer", who wants to, and is trying to, kill YOU and has vowed to destroy ALL of you and take YOU with him into the "FIRE", would be that crazy.

The environmental damage that the oil-smoke alone has caused and is still causing (it has diluted and spread-out but it is still there) is incalculable. It has been and still is a major factor in the acceleration of the "green-house effect" and the changing of the global climate, with the havoc and destruction it is continuing to cause.

In Revelation 16 v 10-12 we are told about the seat of the beast - Babylon, where the destructive "market-system" began thousands of years ago, in what is now called Iraq - "And his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, and blasphemed the God of Heaven because of their pains and their sores"---

His kingdom WAS full of darkness literally and IS full of darkness spiritually, still.

The people did gnaw their tongues because of their pains and their sores, caused by the sulphuric acid in their lungs and on their skin.

The crude-oil in that region of the world is very heavily laden with sulphur and when you mix sulphur with water you get sulphuric acid. It rained sulphuric acid-rain for thousands of miles around that area and wherever the wind blew the smoke pollution.

During W.W.1. the "mustard-gas" that was used was sulphur-gas and it burned the lungs and the skin of those exposed to it. The moisture in the lungs turns sulphur-gas into acid and sweat on the skin does the same.

The people in Kuwait were having respiratory (breathing) difficulties early on and the full details were never publicised.

One WOE is past; and behold, there come two WOES more hereafter (the 6th. time period which is imminent NOW and the 7th. or LAST WOE - the REAPING of the earth) in which 99.9% of mankind will go into the "FIRE".

For some of the details of the 6th. time period, please read: "The Four Horsemen ofthe Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses" and the ONLY Survival-Plan: "The Way home or face The Fire"

The locusts in Rev 9 prophecy, are interesting for sure, although, they can't be literal locusts. It's a cryptic prophecy, all of it, not to be taken literally..but i'd like to know your thoughts on the previous trumpets. I do believe that people's collective focus on such topics bring them into manifestation, although it isn't THE prophecy.

I'll give you my personal but very basic view
In Rev 6, we begin with the 7 seals. It makes perfect sense, that the white horse prophecy symbolises the colonial era. It's very christian centric and roman (the beast) centric. We know the european colonial powers were offshoots of the holy roman empire..and this era was a consequence of christian sectarianism also. As these nations were former colonies of Rome, this really is the beginning of the rise of end times Rome (the beast of the sea).

First Seal = colonialism
Second Seal = the consequence of colonialism, the world wars. Death on a mass scale inc the holocoast, leading upto the creation of Israel.
Third Seal = the era of capitalism vs communism. 'do not harm the oil and wine' symbolises Israel eg the world powers supporting/protecting israel. We know both sides of capitalism and communism are jewish controlled.

Fourth Seal = I think this is the period we're living in now we're it's coming to an end. So i won't get into the other ones yet.
7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

the fifth, sixth and seventh seal haven't come yet but we know where it's going. Greater israel and the euphrates war.

The trumpets coincide with the seals, they're connected.

the first trumpet is connected with the colonial era weapons.
7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up

the second
the atomic bomb eg bikini atoll testing
The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

the third was the Chernobyl disaster (chernybol = wormwood)
10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— 11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

i know it's focused on water/rivers, but again i dont take it literally. it was a pressurised water reactor, leading to a steam explosion that in turn contaminated the soil and the water supply, the effects of which are still apparent today.

the fourth
12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.
again don't take the above literally ie the sun, moon and stars arent going to get 'struck' lol.but what do you suppose this means?
it could be symbolising sky pollution caused by satellites at the very least. Although this would suggest a disaster arising from it.
Interesting?

A Freeman

Superstar
Most people have been led to believe that the 7 angels with the 7 trumpets in the Apocalypse (Revelation) are going to appear, in the distant future, at the end of time and blow their trumpets.

WRONG!

The 7 angels are 7 time periods and the first 5 have already gone, with the 6th. (Rev. 9:12) IMMINENT and the 7th being the LAST, for most of mankind. That's how asleep/spiritually blind people really are. MILLIONS have already died and people's hearts are still so rock-hard/stony that they refuse to "see" it.

Before YOU can understand the TRUTH of the Bible Prophecies, which take up 2/3 of it, or anything similarly complex, you have to decide to be TOTALLY objective and analytical about the FACTS presented and not distracted by irrelevant "clap-trap" from organised religions and "holier than thou" theories. The Bible itself warns you NOT to be led by the "blind guides" of organised religions and politics (Isaiah 3:12-15) (Matt. 23:13, 16 & 24).

Like reading "blue-prints" or "electrical circuit-diagrams" there is some learning to be done & fortunately the instruction for this is in the Bible, and, as you might expect, some of it is coded to stop idiots interfering with the meaning. So it is IMPERATIVE to get the BEST translation - the new "King of kings' Bible" by JAH - Authorised by God; or use the previous best - the king James 1611 original, which is the only human-kingly Authorised Version and not modernised Satanically corrupted translations done by successive churches.

Let's take a look at some of the codes to get you started, so you may agree when you look up the chapter and verse, if you care to check it out.

SUN - The Throne of David - (Psalm 89:36) - which is the British Throne. The "Stone of Scone" is Jacob's Pillar and Israel's Throne of David.

MOON - Reflects the light of the SUN. The SUN is the British Throne and the "Commonwealth" reflects her light and power (like the moon does to the sun).

STARS of heaven - U.S.A. (50 on their flag, "STAR spangled banner" etc.)

HEAVENS - Political systems (above the mountains).

MOUNTAIN - Government - (Micah 4:1, Isaiah 2:1, Matt. 21:21).

EARTH - Downtrodden people (oppressed and poor).

EARTH-QUAKE - Great upheaval of the EARTH (as above).

SEA - Restless, moving people who are not as oppressed and are free to move around (Psalm 65:6,7, Isa. 17:12-13).

WATERS - Peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues (languages) (Apocalypse/Revelation 17:15).

HORN - kingdom

UNICORN - Unique horn - "One Kingdom, world without end" - God's Kingdom on Earth - soon.

OLIVE - The "House of Israel" - (people not country - Zech. 4:11-14)

FIG tree - Jews (Matt. 21:19-20), Christ cursing Judaism for ever in verse 19.

DAY - Year in prophecy (Num. 14:34, Ezekiel 4:6) (Revelation 9:15).

MONTH - 30 years in prophecy (Rev. 11: 2-3 - 42 x 30 = 1260).

SEVEN - The number of completeness in Scripture.

You need to use your common-sense to see what is logical and sensible and whether the words are to be interpreted in their normal way or in God's code. A perfect example of this is when Christ said, "IF, you have enough faith and you say to this mountain, fall into the sea and it will (Matt. 21:21)", it obviously did not mean an actual mountain and the sea. It was coded. It is obviously possible for God to cast a mountain into the sea but why should He want to destroy a beautiful mountain that He Himself has created? It means government (mountain) and restless dis-satisfied people (sea).

Think about it. A mountain (govt.) towers over and looks down upon the sea (people) and the sea looks up at the mountain. The sea (people) cannot remove the mountain (govt.) without a tidal-wave. IF you have enough faith and tell the people the TRUTH of God's Perfect System of Government and Laws, you can create that tidal-wave with God's help, for everyone's benefit. SIMPLE.

The above excerpt is from: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and the Two Witnesses

With what's been shared above in mind, look at the 7 trumpets again, realizing that 5 of them have already passed, and the 6th and 7th are now imminent.

WW1 - began in 1914, and was the first time that automatic weapons were used and bombs rained down from above using airplanes.

2 The Bolshevik Revolution - 1917. The great "mountain" was the Russian czar being overthrown into the "sea" (people) which resulted in a third of the world adopting red communism (blood). Over 20,000,000 Russian Christians were murdered.

3 Chernobyl (Wormwood) - 1986.

4 The decolonization and decline of the British Empire from 1945-1997, coupled with many of the U.S. overseas territories or occupations gaining independence after WW2. Examples include: the Philippines (1946), the Panama Canal Zone (1979), Palau (1981), the Federated States of Micronesia (1986), and the Marshall Islands (1986).

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
And: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_imperialism

5 Woe #1: WW3 – Phase 1: The Invasion of Kuwait

6 Woe #2:
WW3 – Phase 2: East v. West - Russia & China v. the U.S. & U.K., which the U.S. and U.K. LOSE

7 Woe #3:
The Reaping (Matt. 24:28, Rev. 14:15-16)

This is where we actually stand - on the precipice of the second phase of WW3 - if anyone cares to take notice. And with regard to the rest of us who are still here today (see Rev. 9:20-21), how many have actually REPENTED of their sins? How many even know what that means?

Sin = the transgression (breaking) of The Law that God gave us, found in the first five books of the Bible (see 1 John 3:4 for the definition of sin).

The ONLY Way someone can truly repent of their sins is to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW.

IF everyone did that, there would be no reason to allow all of these horrific measures, all of which are to get us to take notice and stop this insanity. WOE, WOE, WOE!

The Bible is a historical text, that also serves as an instruction manual on how to survive the final (7th) trumpet, so everyone would do well to get rid of their pre-programmed notions and religiou superstitions, stop being so childish and selfish, and start listening and DOING what our Creator has COMMANDED us to do for our own benefit. Those who don't will NOT survive.

Lisa

Superstar
More to fear..

Absolute searing pain!' Wildlife show presenter screams in agony as he shows what it's like to be stung by huge 'murder hornets' invading the US

phipps

Star
The book of Revelation is mostly written in symbolic language. The locusts (not hornets) represent a people.

saki

Star
More to fear..

Absolute searing pain!' Wildlife show presenter screams in agony as he shows what it's like to be stung by huge 'murder hornets' invading the US
..watch how wild Japanese bees deal with the Asian Murder Hornet.... interesting way of getting the job done....

Lisa

Superstar
..watch how wild Japanese bees deal with the Asian Murder Hornet.... interesting way of getting the job done....
Its a bug eat bug world out there! And they are coming here to murder us too... I always wait and see if I hear that the bugs have landed and started killing people by the millions when they get here..but I never hear that they even land here let alone kill anyone.

phipps

Star
The seven trumpets.

The seven trumpets written of in the book of Revelation are based on imagery used in the Old Testament. Trumpets were an important part of the daily life of ancient Israel (Numbers 10:8-10 and 2 Chronicles 13:14-15). Their sound reminded people of the worship in the temple; trumpets were also blown in battle, at harvest time, and during festivals.

The aim of the trumpets is to call our attention from wherever else our attention might be at the time because something potentially important/dangerous is about to happen. The trumpets are to alert people to what is going to happen - much like a tsunami siren, or a tornado warning siren, etc alerts people that danger is imminent and that they may need to change what they are doing in order to escape danger.

The seven trumpets in the book of Revelation cover the course of events from John’s time until the conclusion of this earth’s history (Revelation 11:15-18). They are blown while intercession goes on in heaven (Revelation 8:3-6) and the gospel is being preached on earth (Revelation 10:8-11:14).