The Fascists have infilitrated "the Left"

Tidal

Star
Tidal doesn’t accept that Jesus Christ is God. That means he’s as much of a heathen as anyone else..
Jesus said plenty of times that he WASN'T God, and even God said "This is my beloved son"..it's not rocket science..:p

(PS- But if people think Jesus WAS God I don't think he'll mind too much as it's not really a big issue anyway)

1- When it was pointed out that muslim office workers in the WTC were among those killed on 9/11, the muslim world's excuse was "it was regrettable but they were martyrs and died for a good cause".
Same when muslim nukes turn America into a radioactive wasteland in the future, they'll say "We wiped out America, praise be to Allah!".
Just like when we bomb civilians. "It was regretable innocent people die, but we got the bad guys!" And I don't think you actually understand nuclear war. It's game over for everyone. Considering most Muslim nations and even groups like Al-Qaeda have political and secular objectives... You can't get them when you're dead.

2- If America wasn't a Christian nation Americans would be doing stuff like flying airliners into buildings.. :p
Instead we send drones to bomb hospitals, destabilize nations that won't bend a new to us, fight proxy wars that lead to future terrorism, work with actual dictators to overthrow legitimately elected officials. We also experiment on US and Canadian citizens for mind control, have experimented on black soldiers without their consent, and done all sorts of crimes against humanity. We're not good guys, dude. We've done just as much rotten shit as any other nation or power.

I mean, look into stuff like Operation Northwoods and tell me we're still "Christian".

Tidal

Star
Just like when we bomb civilians. "It was regretable innocent people die, but we got the bad guys!" And I don't think you actually understand nuclear war. It's game over for everyone.

Sure there's civilian collateral damage from our anti-terror war, but we don't DELIBERATELY set out to bomb civilians, unlike terrorists who deliberately fly airliners into buildings, spot the difference?
As for nuking America, the muslim fanatics hatred goes so deep that they DON'T CARE if they have to turn it into a nuclear wasteland to wipe it out.
For example, Saddam fired Scuds into Israel in the Gulf War and didn't care if they hit women, children or muslims living there.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
Sure there's civilian collateral damage from our anti-terror war, but we don't DELIBERATELY set out to bomb civilians, unlike terrorists who deliberately fly airliners into buildings, spot the difference?
As for nuking America, the muslim fanatics hatred goes so deep that they DON'T CARE if they have to turn the earth into a nuclear wasteland to wipe out it out.
For example, Saddam fired Scuds into Israel in the Gulf War and didn't care if they hit women, children or muslims living there.
Nor does Israel seem to care if their bombs hit civilians. Or even if their soldiers intentionally target them.

Whether or not our governments "intend" to kill civilians, they are nonetheless aware when making war that large numbers of civilians are going to be killed. If they accept that civilians are going to be killed, it could be argued that this is no different from direct intention.

And really I don't think you could argue that Afghanistan and Iraq actually did anything to stop terror attacks. In fact quite the opposite, it gave fuel to the fire which eventually produced ISIS (without even going into conspiracy theories about who actually created that group). Of course the wars were very lucrative in terms of rebuilding contracts for American corporations.

Have you ever looked into 9/11 Truth, Tidal? Because you are on a forum where I'm pretty sure that a lot of people believe the Yankees were responsible for that whole incident.

Also, as someone pointed out above, you can't conflate Iran and al Qaeda. The former are Shi'a, yes they make a lot of rhetoric against America and for good reason, given the imperialist history and present of the USA. But they aren't terrorists, in fact I'm pretty certain that in their form of Shi'a Islam, targeting civilians would be totally prohibited. As to whether they wanted or want nukes, that's not really clear, but if so perhaps it could be because there is a nuclear-armed country in the region with a history of killing Muslims. They also agreed to an intensive regime of inspections under the Obama deal. Al Qaeda on the other hand are Sunnis and hold a doctrine that even verbal disagreement with the doctrines of Islam is a reason for "holy war", and have no qualms about attacking civilians.

Finally, if America is such a nice "Christian" country, how come they buddy up with Saudi Arabia? This is a far more repressive and dictatorial regime than Iran...

Honestly I think you should take your ill-informed opinions elsewhere, or at least try to engage in some kind of rational discourse rather than unsubstantiated opinion statements.

Tidal

Star
Nor does Israel seem to care if their bombs hit civilians. Or even if their soldiers intentionally target them.....
Have you ever looked into 9/11 Truth, Tidal?...
As to whether [Iran] wanted or want nukes, that's not really clear, but if so perhaps it could be because there is a nuclear-armed country in the region with a history of killing Muslims...
Finally, if America is such a nice "Christian" country, how come they buddy up with Saudi Arabia? This is a far more repressive and dictatorial regime than Iran...
1- Muslms regularly fire rockets at Israeli towns and villages from out of Gaza city, so israel fires back, seems fair to me.. :)
2- Everybody KNOWS muslims did 9/11, unless you think Mary Poppins did it..:p
3- America zaps her enemies regardless of whether they're muslims or not, eg the nazis and the japs..:D
4- Saudi Arabia provides oil that makes your car go, so you could always give up your car and go by bicycle instead if you object..:p

illuminatimess

Veteran
Ah, but Christian America has no intention of using them unless they have to, whereas the Muslim terrorist world dreams of getting its hands on nukes to toast us all..
Below: Osama Bin Laden responding to the question "Are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?" in Time Magazine Dec 1998-
"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims."

"We--with Allah's help--call on every Muslim who believes in God and wishes to be rewarded to comply with Allah's order to kill the Americans and plunder their money wherever and whenever they find it. We also call on Muslim ulema, leaders, youths, and soldiers to launch the raid on Satan's U.S. troops and the devil's supporters allying with them, and to displace those who are behind them so that they may learn a lesson." - Feb1998 Bin Laden edict

Like I said, Obama and his babe Hillary gave Iran permission to build nuke materials, they must have been nutty.
No doubt Trump has got the co-ordinates of the sites below programmed into his cruise missiles and drones and his finger is itching to press the "launch" button if Iran finally gets too big for its boots..

Damn, American propaganda is working great on you.

shankara

Star
1- Muslms regularly fire rockets at Israeli towns and villages from out of Gaza city, so israel fires back, seems fair to me.. :)
3- America zaps her enemies regardless of whether they're muslims or not, eg the nazis and the japs..:D
4- Saudi Arabia provides oil that makes your car go, so you could always give up your car and go by bicycle instead if you object..:p
1) Clearly that is only a part of the story. Do the Israelis need to shoot protestors with exploding bullets? Medics in Gaza report Israel forces using devastating 'butterfly bullet'
Or things like this: The Protest Dispersed. Then an Israeli Sniper Shot a 9-year-old Palestinian Boy in the Head
And here are the casualty figures on both sides: https://www.ochaopt.org/data/casualties

2) https://911truth.org/

3) America is a big killer, is that something to celebrate? A couple of million in Vietnam, and many more elsewhere. And cases like Guatemala, when the democratically elected government dared to challenge the power of the United Fruit Company, leading to his replacement with a military dictator.

4) Iran also produces oil. Do you not find it hypocritical that "The land of the free" is quite willing to kill in the name of "freedom and democracy" but doesn't say a word against a horrific dictatorship when it's economic/petroleum interests are at stake? Anyway, were it not for the oil lobby we'd be a lot closer to being 100% renewable by now.

I'm not going to continue this debate with you further, I have better things to do and really I think it would be better for you to go and educate yourself a little. You are clogging up this form with unsupported opinions and imperialist apologetics. Have a nice day.

illuminatimess

Veteran
Would you mind telling us how much they pay you for your propaganda here? I hope it's reasonable

@Tidal doesn’t accept that Jesus Christ is God. That means he’s as much of a heathen as anyone else. A person can’t call themselves a Christian and not accept the divinity of Christ. Tidal is not a Christian, and I can say that because he rejects a central belief of Christianity.
This is probably for another thread, but I don’t believe any professing Christian has place to say whether another professing Christian is actually a Christian or not, so I don’t accept that a Muslim can tell me that a professing Muslim is not real Muslim.
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/general-election-thread-2020-ad.7404/post-297378

illuminatimess

Veteran
Muslims declared war on America on 9/11 so now they're getting payback.. :)
America's message to them is-

Still denying reality? lol

shankara

Star

Even assuming for a moment your narrative about 9/11 is true (which it isn't, as @illuminatimess has pointed out to you - hope you actually check out the information he presented) by "Muslims" I assume you mean "a very small minority of crazy people who claim to represent Islam whilst having a totally different interpretation of it to any normal Muslim" (an interpretation which, by the way, has some of it's roots in America's ally Saudi Arabia and none whatsoever in Iran) then you would be somewhere closer to the truth, though a long way from justifying the vast number of civilian casualties in the so-called "war on terror" (also known as "excuse to take away some civil liberties through normalization of a state of war").

Furthermore I don't know if you noticed that VigiliantCitizen is a site (mostly) about satanism in US pop culture? Now I'm not saying that every American is a satanist, but it would be a little blind to believe that Hollywood isn't in some way a reflection of the wider US culture, and so the evidence would seem to point to the fact that the USA is the global center of satanism.

Are you sure this is a place where you are really at home?

Not that I expect you to actually do research, but for anyone who will, "Muslims" didn't declare war on America on 9/11
Those attacks were carried out by the Israeli intelligence, funded by Pakistani intelligence, Saudi Arabia provided the highjackers, and certain elements within the United States carried it out. It was conceived by the israeli mossad for the purpose of having the United states invade certain states in the middle east.

Lisa

Superstar
@Tidal doesn’t accept that Jesus Christ is God. That means he’s as much of a heathen as anyone else. A person can’t call themselves a Christian and not accept the divinity of Christ. Tidal is not a Christian, and I can say that because he rejects a central belief of Christianity.
Thunderian said:
This is probably for another thread, but I don’t believe any professing Christian has place to say whether another professing Christian is actually a Christian or not

I guess you can say whether another professing Christian is actually a Christian or not?

Tidal

Star
Are you sure this is a place where you are really at home?

Yes because as a Christian I LURV the truth, so anybody who goes around trying to whitewash muslim atrocities is going to feel my boot.. :p

A person who does not confess Jesus Christ cannot call themselves a Christian. It’s not wrong to point that out. As I said, to profess to be a Christian, you need to agree with the basic truths of Christianity, one of which is that Jesus Christ is God.
Is it though? I always thought that the more traditional, medieval “God in three persons” concept was much more nuanced than “Jesus is god” outright. If I remember correctly, the idea is that the son is not the father, not the Holy Spirit, but all three are still one god, or something like that.

Anyway... Not that it matters to me, I just found it amusing that those 2 statements were posted by the same person.