The Fascists have infilitrated "the Left"

Lisa

Superstar

I’m laughing because Andy is a serial liar, but yeah the milkshake that gave him brain damage was funny
Doesn’t look like he lied about their violent fascist tendencies though...

Lisa

Superstar
She loves tommy Robinson too. Pointless convo. Lol
I wouldn’t go so far to say I love him...lol.
However, I don’t know much about Andy except that he writes about antifa and they hate him.

Phillip Jefferies

Established
I wouldn’t go so far to say I love him...lol.
However, I don’t know much about Andy except that he writes about antifa and they hate him.
He doesn’t write about them, he lies about them and tries to get them murdered by Nazis

Phillip Jefferies

Established

Lisa

Superstar
I just gave you one lol
What about this guy in Andy’s article? Did he lie about him?
Six months later, in July, police shot and killed Willem van Spronsen, 69, after he attacked an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement facility in Tacoma, Washington. Police said he tried to ignite a 500-gallon propane tank attached to the building and was armed with a rifle and incendiary devices.

Shortly before the attack, van Spronsen sent a manifesto to friends. In it, he wrote "I am antifa" and referred to ICE facilities as "concentration camps." They did not report the manifesto to police.

Or this guy?
Last January, Charles Landeros, 30, wearing a "Smash the patriarchy" t-shirt, went to his daughter's middle school in Eugene, Oregon, to discuss a custody dispute. When asked by two school resource officers to leave the building, Charles refused. They attempted to place him under arrest, and he pulled out a handgun and fired two rounds at them. He missed and was killed by returning gunfire from one of the officers. Charles' daughter was feet away. Authorities later found Landeros was carrying an extra magazine on his belt.

Soon after the news broke of his death, Popular Mobilization, the Portland anti-fascist group that organizedthe protest turned riot in June where I was beaten, claimed him as one of its own.

"Charlie Landeros, beloved comrade and street medic, was murdered by Eugene police 2 days ago," the group tweeted. "They were a non-binary activist of color who did amazing work in their community and were gunned down in front of their children's school."

And this is what he said about Sean..
Though the investigation into a motive remains ongoing, authorities have stated that Betts was exploring "violent ideologies" before the massacre. A Twitter account that appeared to belong to Betts retweeted content supporting antifa protesters. Offline, he even participated in armed black bloc tactics.

In October, Sean Kealiher, 23, was killed in Portland after being hit by a car that had bullet holes in it, police said. Kealiher was a prominent member of the local antifa movement.

On social media, the Pacific Northwest Antifascist Workers Collective warned members against cooperating with the media and "the pigs" in the investigation. Portland's Rose City Antifa said in a tweetthat "our sources indicate that this was not related to fascist activity." Kealiher's homicide investigation remains ongoing.

Phillip Jefferies

Established
What about this guy in Andy’s article? Did he lie about him?
Six months later, in July, police shot and killed Willem van Spronsen, 69, after he attacked an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement facility in Tacoma, Washington. Police said he tried to ignite a 500-gallon propane tank attached to the building and was armed with a rifle and incendiary devices.

Shortly before the attack, van Spronsen sent a manifesto to friends. In it, he wrote "I am antifa" and referred to ICE facilities as "concentration camps." They did not report the manifesto to police.

Or this guy?
Last January, Charles Landeros, 30, wearing a "Smash the patriarchy" t-shirt, went to his daughter's middle school in Eugene, Oregon, to discuss a custody dispute. When asked by two school resource officers to leave the building, Charles refused. They attempted to place him under arrest, and he pulled out a handgun and fired two rounds at them. He missed and was killed by returning gunfire from one of the officers. Charles' daughter was feet away. Authorities later found Landeros was carrying an extra magazine on his belt.

Soon after the news broke of his death, Popular Mobilization, the Portland anti-fascist group that organizedthe protest turned riot in June where I was beaten, claimed him as one of its own.

"Charlie Landeros, beloved comrade and street medic, was murdered by Eugene police 2 days ago," the group tweeted. "They were a non-binary activist of color who did amazing work in their community and were gunned down in front of their children's school."

And this is what he said about Sean..
Though the investigation into a motive remains ongoing, authorities have stated that Betts was exploring "violent ideologies" before the massacre. A Twitter account that appeared to belong to Betts retweeted content supporting antifa protesters. Offline, he even participated in armed black bloc tactics.

In October, Sean Kealiher, 23, was killed in Portland after being hit by a car that had bullet holes in it, police said. Kealiher was a prominent member of the local antifa movement.

On social media, the Pacific Northwest Antifascist Workers Collective warned members against cooperating with the media and "the pigs" in the investigation. Portland's Rose City Antifa said in a tweetthat "our sources indicate that this was not related to fascist activity." Kealiher's homicide investigation remains ongoing.
1. Von Spronsen was trying to stop ICE from abducting people, that’s a fair target. He is a martyr.

2. The Landeros incident was not ideological but social dealing with a custody dispute, it was a private matter and not politically motivated.

3. Sean was murdered what does that have to do with anything?

Nice try tho

Lurker

Star
As much as I try to view the info and not the source, I can't get past this one. Operation Mockingbird.

There's a much simpler explanation, one that everyone was able to see during the past few years. True liberals have disassociated themselves from mainstream liberalism because mainstream liberalism has gone batshit crazy. It's not right-wing people that have infiltrated the left. It's left-wing people that have left the left because the left has gone off the charts and now they're being regarded by the batshit crazy left as right-wing fascists.

Lisa

Superstar
1. Von Spronsen was trying to stop ICE from abducting people, that’s a fair target. He is a martyr.

2. The Landeros incident was not ideological but social dealing with a custody dispute, it was a private matter and not politically motivated.

3. Sean was murdered what does that have to do with anything?

Nice try tho
1.) ya..he’s a hero :rolleyes:
Video surveillance from the detention center allegedly shows Van Spronsen handling what appeared to be an AR-15 style rifle, setting fire to a building and placing flares in “strategic locations,” including beneath a 500-gallon propane tank, Tacoma police said in a news release Thursday.
The video also allegedly shows Van Spronsen blowing up a vehicle and throwing Molotov cocktails at nearby buildings.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement also made a statement after the shooting, which called Van Spronsen an, “Anti-immigration enforcement protester” and said he attempted to ignite a commercial-size propane tank attached to the facility.
“This could have resulted in the mass murder of staff and detainees housed at the facility had he been successful at setting the tank ablaze,” said Shawn Fallah, an ICE resident agent in charge.

Read more here: https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/article232755852.html#storylink=cpy

2.) Charles is also a hero at a school with children involved..talking about how police don’t have jurisdiction...
“The police do not have jurisdiction over here. The principal has not asked me to leave,” Landeros says, before appearing to walk away from the officers.
As the officers were trying to get Landeros to leave the building, the child walked into the hallway. Landeros started yelling at the child to "go," according to the DA’s office.
The video shows one of the officers grabbing and pushing Landeros out a door. Police then announce they're arresting Landeros.
During a struggle, Landeros pulled out a handgun and fired two shots at Timm, the DA's office said. Timm, who was not wounded, returned fire, striking Landeros in the head.
Authorities said students were in the hallway and in a nearby classroom during the altercation. Two people at the school, as well as Landeros’ child, witnessed the shooting, the DA’s office said.
An investigation following the shooting found that Landeros was carrying an extra magazine with ammunition on Landeros' belt and another in the car, authorities said. Landeros was also wearing a backpack that contained additional ammunition, authorities said.
“Officer Timm saved the life of Officer Johns, himself and perhaps many others,” the DA’s office ruled. “There is no clearer circumstance that the use of deadly force is justified than this.”

3.) Sean was a known anarchist and had an aka...looks as if he was trouble...
Eshelman and the other friend carried Kealiher, a self-described anarchist who was also known by the name Armenio Lewis.

I don’t see where Andy lied about anything honestly..

Toulouse

Established
This is something I have been looking at for a while, but am going to take a serious investigation into this topic.

Its no secret that Hitler used "leftist" talking points to gain power and give himself a "populist" appearance.

During the 2016 election Donald Trump outflanked Hillary Clinton on many issues, which helped to solidify his "anti-establishment" credentials. Of course it was all a ruse to get elected, but an effective strategy none the less.

In the age of Trump I have seen an explosion of "leftist" commentators and journalists who have made it their agenda to try and minimize the crimes and actions of Donald Trump, while focusing almost entirely on "Democratic corruption/hypocrisy" While it is true that the Democrats are corrupt and hypocrital, the hyper focus on this, while ignoring or whitewashing the greater crimes of the Trump regime, by those calling themselves "leftists" and "progressives" shows that there is a well planned out agenda to target a "leftist" or "progressive" audience with far right wing fascist propaganda, and ultimately a defacto support of the current Trump regime and agenda.

This was most apparent during "Russiagate" and virtually all of the "leftist/progressive" commentators/journalists who have been engaging in the subtle defence of Trump, were fully engaged in the Cover up of the Trump/Russia collusion. They were working completely LOCK STOCK AND BARREL in coordination with the Trump campaign propaganda to downplay or dismiss the collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Another unifying factor of many of these "leftist" operatives or dupes, was not only their soft hands on Trump, but also their soft hands and often praise of Fox News host Tucker Carlson, who is the main conduit for fascist propaganda on mainstream news.

You will find that the left wing has been heavily infiltrated by fascists. The outreach of the fascists is massive, and they target different audiences and demographics very differntly, but ultimately they are attempting to convert as many as possible to the different forms of their propaganda.

They are not just preaching to the choir, they are not just talking to conservatives. They are trying to manipulate "leftists" and bring them into the fold, and are doing so by employing a network of '"leftist" commentators/journalists to spread fascist propaganda in ways that speak specifically to progressives.
I didn't know there were any fascists left alive. Even if this were true how could they be a threat...the left controls all of the major institutions - at least in the States.

Aero

Superstar
I blame JFK for fascists infiltrating the left.

People still think he was some kind of hero. People even think he was trying to abolish the federal reserve.

Lisa

Superstar
I blame JFK for fascists infiltrating the left.

People still think he was some kind of hero. People even think he was trying to abolish the federal reserve.
I think they do because he was about to expose the deep state before he was assassinated...or at least that’s what some people think.

Aero

Superstar
I think they do because he was about to expose the deep state before he was assassinated...or at least that’s what some people think.
I know that's what people think.

Kennedy surrendered the power to issue Silver Certificates and gave it to a member of the banking fraternity who could do with it as he pleased "without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President."

In a nutshell. JFK only helped the central banking system. And I would love for someone to explain how liberals adopted a ring wing conspiracy theory without question.

Aero

Superstar
There's no evidence that JFK was talking about secret societies. He was literally referring to the press.

I'm more interested in the speech he was supposed to give on the day of his death.

"We cannot expect that everyone, to use the phrase of a decade ago, will "talk sense to the American people." But we can hope that fewer people will listen to nonsense. And the notion that this Nation is headed for defeat through deficit or that strength is but a matter of slogans, is nothing but just plain nonsense. "

So there is the liberal Godsend JFK defending the debt financial system, and defending the military-industrial complex. And to be clear, maybe the deep state did kill him. It just had nothing to do with what most people assume.