The Fake reset and real poison needle

1 Peter 2:13 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every authority instituted among men: whether to a king as the supreme authority, 14 or to governors, who are sent by Him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. 15 For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men.

Rom 13:1 Let every person be in subjection to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those which exist are established by God. 2 Therefore he who resists authority has opposed the ordinance of God; and they who have opposed will receive condemnation upon themselves.

Rom 13: 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for rulers are servants of God devoting themselves to this very thing. 7 Render to all what is due them: tax to whom tax is due, custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honor.

So... the Roman Empire during Christ's time was tyrannical, corrupt and brutal, but Jesus still commanded His followers to "submit themselves to every authority instituted among men", obey national laws [the only exception being when man's law blatantly contradicts God's law, such as forbidding preaching], pay required taxes to support those government authorities, and be good citizens. Are you saying Jesus was wrong in that?

As already stated, I do not disagree the vaccine push is total crap and 1984-level scary, but it still DOES NOT fit the Biblical description of the mark of the beast nor have the events described in the Bible surrounding the mark taken place yet. The Bible is the final authority past, present, and future.
Let’s forget about whether or not the vaccine is the mark of the beast, for a minute..

You’re not condoning taking the vaccine? Or suggesting that there’s nothing untoward with the vaccine, are you?

Lurking009

Veteran
Let’s forget about whether or not the vaccine is the mark of the beast, for a minute..

You’re not condoning taking the vaccine? Or suggesting that there’s nothing untoward with the vaccine, are you?
You need to read my posts a bit more carefully.

Me: "As already stated, I do not disagree the vaccine push is total crap and 1984-level scary..."

Literally in the same post you just quoted.

Edit to add: Just to be super clear, while the vaccine push has been beyond scary, each person must decide whether taking the vaccine is right or wrong for themselves, and I leave it there.

Last edited: