The essence of the facts

akay

Established
Jay Smith and Mohamed Hijab
ركن المتحدثين: [18/06/17] محمد حجاب يربي العجوز "جاي سميث" !!

مناظرة محمد حجاب و ديفيد وود Mohammad Hijab vs David Wood

P1 - Grooming Muslims!? Mohammed Hijab Vs Hatun | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

P2 - Grooming Muslims!? Mohammed Hijab Vs Hatun | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

WAS THE QUR'AN COPIED FROM THE BIBLE? - DR ZAKIR NAIK

A Qur’an manuscript held by the University of Birmingham’s Cadbury Research Library has been placed among the oldest in the world thanks to modern scientific methods.

Radiocarbon analysis has dated the parchment on which the text is written to the period between AD 568 and 645 with 95.4% accuracy. The test was carried out in a laboratory at the University of Oxford. The result places the leaves close to the time of the Prophet Muhammad, who lived between AD 570 and 632.

Researchers conclude that the Qur’an manuscript is among the earliest written textual evidence of the Islamic holy book known to survive. This gives the Qur’an manuscript in Birmingham global significance to Muslim heritage and the study of Islam.

This old manuscript is the same as the Quran that exists today
Therefore, the Qur'an is one copy

University of Birmingham Qur’an manuscript among world’s oldest

akay

Established
Islam not opposed to knowledge and science
Islam is not opposed to knowledge and science. Knowledge is of two types: religious, which has to do with the understanding of the religious duties one is required to carry out, and temporal, which has to do with all that is needed to know with a view to living a comfortable and beneficial life.

A Muslim is required to acquire both types of knowledge. In fact, Islam advocated attaining knowledge and education at a time when the whole world was engulfed in utter ignorance. The first revelation the Prophet of Islam received from Allah was “Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher, Who created - Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood: Proclaim! And thy Lord is Most Bountiful,- He Who taught (the use of) the pen,- Taught man that which he knew not.” (Quran 96:1-5)

These verses represent the first spark ever to dispel the darkness of ignorance and barbarianism in which the world had long been immersed. And Allah reminded the Muslims of His immeasurable favour to humankind, saying: “It is He Who has sent amongst the Unlettered a messenger from among themselves, to rehearse to them His Signs, to sanctify them, and to instruct them in Scripture and Wisdom,- although they had been, before, in manifest error” (Quran 62:2)

The early generations of Muslims became, in a matter of years, a learned and refined nation in religious as well as worldly matters, after having remained in the darkness of ignorance for centuries. Islam awakened in man the faculty of intellect and motivated him to serve Allah, the one true God.

Religious knowledge is essential, because, without it, one will not be able to perform his or her obligations in the prescribed manner. The Prophet said,
“To whomever He intends benefit, Allah grants understanding of the religion.”
Allah ordered the Prophet to pray to Him for advancement in knowledge "O my Lord! advance me in knowledge.” (Quran 20:114)
Beneficial worldly knowledge is also necessary, and Muslims are encouraged to acquire it in order to benefit themselves and their fellow men. When the early Muslims understood this fact, they surpassed other nations in development and productivity and carried the torch of knowledge for many centuries.

Islam made great advances in the fields of medicine, mathematics, physics, astronomy, geography, architecture, art, literature, and history, to mention but a few. Many important new procedures such as the use of algebra, Arabic numerals, and the concept of the zero –which was vital to the advancement of mathematics-, were transmitted to medieval Europe from Muslim countries. It was the Muslims who developed sophisticated instruments, including the astrolabe, the quadrant and good navigational maps which were to make possible the European voyages of discovery to the New World.
As T.W. Wallbank and A. Schrier put it:

“In medicine, mathematics, astronomy, chemistry and physics, Muslim achievements were particularly noteworthy. Well-equipped hospitals, usually associated with medical schools, were located in the principal cities. At a time when superstition still hampered the practice of medicine in western countries, Muslim physicians were diagnosing diseases, prescribing cures and performing advanced surgery... Probably the greatest of all physicians was the 9th century figure, Al-Razi, known in the West as Rhazes. He was the author of scores of scientific works, including a comprehensive medical encyclopaedia and a pioneering handbook on smallpox and measles.
A 10th century physician, Avicenna, (Ibn Sina) compiled a huge Cannon of Medicine which was considered the standard guide in European medical circles until the late 17th century... Important advances were made in algebra, analytical geometry and plane spherical trigonometry.”

The Quran itself is a book of guidance and it contains some amazing scientific facts. They are amazing because although they were revealed to Prophet Muhammad over 14 centuries ago, they were not really understood by man until scientists "discovered" them in very recent times. Although not meant to be a book of scientific facts as such, the Quran mentions certain realities that would only be recognized and appreciated through technological advancements in later centuries - further undeniable evidence and proof that it was not the work of Muhammad or of any person, but divine revelation from God.

"Ask the Sheikh" by Musa cerantonio ( Replacing Perfection ...

حمزة يتعامل مع الأسئلة الفضولية | Hamza Deals with Curious Questions

akay

Established
13. The Quran says that only Allah knows what is in the womb
Does this not contradict medical science? To answer this we should look at the verses that relate to this matter “and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die” (Quran 31:34)

“Allah doth know what every female (womb) doth bear, by how much the wombs fall short (of their time or number) or do exceed. Every single thing is before His sight, in (due) proportion.” (Quran 13:
Cool

If one reads the Arabic text of this verse, they will find that there is no Arabic word that corresponds to the English word 'sex' or 'gender'. The Quran mentions only the knowledge of “what” is in the womb. Many have misunderstood this to mean the sex of the child in the womb, which is incorrect.

Today, science has indeed advanced, and we can easily determine the sex of the child in the womb of a pregnant mother using ultrasound scanning. Therefore, the above verse refers to every aspect of the fetus' present and future existence. What will be the child’s nature? Will the child be a blessing or a curse to the parents? What will happen to him or her throughout life? Will he or she do good or evil? How long will he or she live? Will he or she end up in Paradise or in Hell? Allah alone knows all of this... no scientist in the world, no matter how advanced the technology, will ever be able to determine these things about a child in the mother’s womb.

Do Quran Says No one knows What is in the Womb of the ...

لماذا نعبد الله ونمجده وهو لا يحتاج لذلك؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik
Ask the Sheikh" by Musa cerantonio ( Not Being Isolating ...

akay

Established
14. Human beings are created from dust and it also mentions that they are created from sperm. Isn't this contradictory?
“We made from water every living thing.” (Quran 21:30) And He said “O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and

partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babes, then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much)” (Quran 22:5)

“Just ask their opinion: are they the more difficult to create, or the (other) beings We have created? Them have We created out of a sticky clay!” (Quran 37:11)
In the preceding verses, Allah has mentioned various stages of human creation. The creation of man according to the Quran was first from water and dust, which when combined became clay. This refers to the creation of humanity's first ancestor, Adam. Then Allah decreed that his descendants would reproduce after that according to the same natural law that is applied to many other living beings.

Sometimes the Quran refers to semen as "water", meaning fluid. So when Allah says in the Quran that He created every living thing from water, it can indicate that everything in creation; humans, animals and plants have all been created from water and depend upon water for their continued existence. But a similar verse: And Allah has created every creature from water.10 can also mean that human beings and animals are created from their fathers' semen or sperm. This is confirmed by other verses, such as: Did We not create you from a liquid disdained?
As for scientific evidence, research has confirmed that the body of man, like that of other living beings, is made up predominantly of water, and that the elements of the human body are exactly the same as those found in the earth’s soil in greater or smaller quantities.
Are Humans Made by Dust or Sperm,Answer with Help of ...

Qur'an & Bible In The Light of Science - The Ultimat
e Dialogue

It would appear that the early church knew these were bad texts and chose not to reproduce them. The fact that at least Codex Alexandrinus is old and intact indicates that not many people bothered with it!
It was effectively the early (Catholic) church and Athanasius, the Bishop of Alexandria and the one who canonized the (Catholic) New Testament in 367 AD, who buried the Nag Hammadi scriptures. The opposition to Catholicism while supporting the earliest Catholics in their censorship of Christian scriptures seems like a rather inconsistent position to maintain, no?

Wanna hear something interesting Red? Did you know Jews are allowed to pray in a masjid... But are forbidden to pray in a church?

Why is that Red? I'd let you look it up but we both know you wont so ill tell you why. Jews consider you pagan and thier prayers to the God of Abraham would not be accepted if offered in a church.
Only one reason for that: Jesus Christ.

Islam being a Judaism Lite for gentiles, turning the freed-from-bondage ecclesia into synagoga and denying earthly Israel's greatest threat His divinity, praying in a temple not devoted to our Saviour, what both Muslims and Jews consider the greatest of sins, seems logically more acceptable from a Jewish perspective.

Probably not the answer you had in mind, but definitely the one anyone should contemplate.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It was effectively the early (Catholic) church and Athanasius, the Bishop of Alexandria and the one who canonized the (Catholic) New Testament in 367 AD, who buried the Nag Hammadi scriptures. The opposition to Catholicism while supporting the earliest Catholics in their censorship of Christian scriptures seems like a rather inconsistent position to maintain, no?
i think out of the available extra books there were some that were helpful to Catholic doctrine and some that were not. As for Alexandria at the time of the early church, I’m sure you wouldn’t deny that it was a stronghold of Gnosticism?

e.g.

Meanwhile true believers were dying for their faith in the Antiochan church.

If you want to place your trust in the Alexandrian manuscript lineage, that’s up to you. I won’t be.

Last edited:
i think out of the available extra books there were some that were helpful to Catholic doctrine and some that were not. As for Alexandria at the time of the early church, I’m sure you wouldn’t deny that it was a stronghold of Gnosticism?
Gnosticism is a modern umbrella term grouping a variety of theological movements that aren't limited to any specific religion and contain many doctrinal differences. There were for example Jewish gnostikoi that were not Christian. Gnostic teachings were mystical in essence, ie. concerning the relationship between God and creation and God and Man, and how to know God through ways other than merely the intellectual.

With this in mind, I would say yes, Alexandria was the epicenter of most Gnostic teachings, but Gnostic teachings were present in the entire mediterranean region, or the entire Christian corpus. It's not so much that the Catholic Church adopted certain gnostic teachings that were deemed useful or helpful; it's that both the proto-orthodox and Gnostic Christians were all gathered as one ecclesia in their belief in Jesus Christ, before canonization galvanized the body, but without the head.

Meanwhile true believers were dying for their faith in the Antiochan church.

If you want to place your trust in the Alexandrian manuscript lineage, that’s up to you. I won’t be.
Elaborate on these two statements if you will. Believers of Antioch died by whom? And what do you mean with the Alexandrian manuscript lineage?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Gnosticism is a modern umbrella term grouping a variety of theological movements that aren't limited to any specific religion and contain many doctrinal differences. There were for example Jewish gnostikoi that were not Christian. Gnostic teachings were mystical in essence, ie. concerning the relationship between God and creation and God and Man, and how to know God through ways other than merely the intellectual.

With this in mind, I would say yes, Alexandria was the epicenter of most Gnostic teachings, but Gnostic teachings were present in the entire mediterranean region, or the entire Christian corpus. It's not so much that the Catholic Church adopted certain gnostic teachings that were deemed useful or helpful; it's that both the proto-orthodox and Gnostic Christians were all gathered as one ecclesia in their belief in Jesus Christ, before canonization galvanized the body, but without the head.

Elaborate on these two statements if you will. Believers of Antioch died by whom? And what do you mean with the Alexandrian manuscript lineage?
At the risk of providing a long answer to a short question, I found this study very revealing…

and

Last edited:

akay

Established
Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Who is God in islam?

The Most Concise Definition of God:

The most concise definition of God in Islam is given in the four verses of Surah Ikhlas which is Chapter 112 of the Qur’an:

"Say: He is Allah,
The One and Only.
"Allah, the Eternal, Absolute.
"He begets not, nor is He begotten.
And there is none like unto Him."
[Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]
God does not become a human being:

God does not take human form:

Some may argue that God does not become a human being but only takes a human form. If God only takes a human form but does not become a human being, He should not possess any human qualities. We know that all the ‘God-men’, have human qualities and failings. They have all the human needs such as the need to eat, sleep, etc.

The worship of God in human form is therefore a logical fallacy and should be abhorred in all its forms and manifestations.

That is the reason why the Qur’an speaks against all forms of anthropomorphism. The Glorious Qur’an says in the following verse:

"There is nothing whatever like unto Him."
[Al-Qur’an 42:11]
Concept of God in Islam - Dr Zakir Naik

Who is God in Christianity?
The Prophets of the Old Testament such as Abraham, Noah and Jonah never preached that God is part of a Trinity, and did not believe in Jesus as their saviour. Their message was simple: there is one God and He alone deserves your worship. It doesn’t make sense that God sent Prophets for thousands of years with the same essential message, and then all of a sudden he says he is in a Trinity and that you must believe in Jesus to be saved.

The truth is that Jesus preached the same message that the Prophets in the Old Testament preached. There is a passage in the Bible which really emphasizes his core message. A man came to Jesus and asked “Which is the first commandment of all?”Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.’’[Mark 12:28-29]. So the greatest commandment, the most important belief according to Jesus is that God is one. If Jesus was God he would have said ‘I am God, worship me’, but he didn’t. He merely repeated a verse from the Old Testament confirming that God is One.

But Christians worship Jesus
They deny all Jesus said that he is not a god but a prophet of God

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Concept of God in Judaism

II) The notion of God in Judaism:

(i) The following verse from the book of Deuteronomy contains an exhortation from Moses (PSL)

"Shama Israelu Adonai Ila Hayno Adna Ikhad"

It is a quote in Hebrew which means:
"Hear, Israel: the Lord our God is one Lord"
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 6: 4]

The following verses are taken from the Book of Isaiah:

(ii) "I, I am the Lord, and outside me there is none who saves. [The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]

(iii) "I am the Lord, and there is no other, there is no other God than me. [The Bible, Isaiah 45: 5]

(iv) "I am God, and there is no other, I am God, and no one is like Me. [The Bible, Isaiah 46: 9]

(v) Judaism condemns the worship of idols in the following verses:
"" You will not have other gods before me ".
"You shall not make yourself a cut image, nor any likeness of what is in the heavens above, and what is on the earth below, and what is in the waters below the earth: "
"You shall not bow down to them, nor serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God." [The Bible, Exodus 20: 3-5]

In Judaism too, we find the same thread of monotheism, which is seen in other religions.

But
The Jews distorted the concept of God as Christians did

God , Jehovah, and he is not an infallible God, but errs and revolts, and falls into remorse, and he commands theft, and he is cruel, fanatic, and destructive to his people, he is the God of Israel only, and he is thus an enemy of others, and they claim that he walks before a group of the children of Israel In a column of clouds.
is belief enough 1 من هو إلهك ؟

is belief enough 2 من هو إلهك ؟
is belief enough 3 من هو إلهك ؟

akay

Established
Jesus, peace be upon him, was not killed, nor was he crucified, and he will not bear the sins of people

The most common belief among Christians is the belief that Jesus died for our sins, but the question is:
Who said that Jesus died for our sins?

Actually when we look at the verses Christians use to prove this belief, we find that 95% of these verses are from Paul’s epistles, and the verses used to prove this belief from the Gospels are very few, which puts a question mark on its source and whether Jesus really told that he would die on the cross for our sins.

we as Muslims don’t need to believe that God needs to be a man or to be crucified for our sins, because God is mightier than that, we actually believe that this is a blasphemy and an insult against God. For sin to be forgiven by God, mans should repent faithfully to God, and acknowledge his sins, and God is the All Forgiver and All Merciful who will forgive him if He really knew he is really intending to repent and stop the sin:

110. And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allāh will find Allāh Forgiving and Merciful. ( Holy Quran 4:110)
Doesn’t God forgive sins without Jesus dying?

No need for all that so that God forgives my sins, and this is what is also said by the Old Testament:

Eze 18:21″But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is just and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

Eze 18:22None of the transgressions that he has committed shall be remembered against him; for the righteousness that he has done he shall live.
Did Jesus know that he came to die for our sins?

God only punishes the guilty in Islam and does not harm the innocent
Muslims do not believe in blood sacrifice and they do not believe that a holy man like Jesus should die such a cruel and humiliating death. He bears the sins of mankind while he is innocent

It is better for God to forgive without bloodshed, because He is able to do so, as in Islam, God forgives without killing an innocent person and shedding blood.
God only punishes those who commit a sin, and does not punish the oppressed

Logically, rationally and scientifically, sin is not inherited from the father to his son because it is one of the acquired actions that are not inherited. If your father committed a sin, do you inherit his sin as you inherit the color of his eyes. ? If the father chose to be a criminal, does this mean that his son will inherit from him this nature that is in the father? Likewise, if the father is good, it does not necessarily mean that the son will be so, because he inherited the nature of his father

The belief the inherited sin. contradicts divine justice. This is because the just God punishes a person for what he did, not for what his father or grandparents did. The Bible says in Ezekiel 18/20-21: The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them.

This text indicates the responsibility of each individual for his sin and thus denies the inherited sin.

And in Matthew 16-27: and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.
. Christ Himself decides that each person will be rewarded according to his deeds. This contradicts inherited sin and salvation by crucifixion, because the text indicates that salvation is through work and not by crucifixion

هل مات عيسى من اجل خطايانا؟ الشيخ خالد ياسين

هل مات المسيح من أجل خطايانا؟ - د. لورنس براون

Christian Girls Claim They Have The Real Bible Manuscript | Mansur & Hashim | Speakers Corner

Christian Scholars Recognize Contradictions in the Bible ...

akay

Established
متحدث جديد يفاجئ الجميع بأسلوبه الهادئ وبلاغته في ركن الخطباء

الداعية عثمان بن فاروق مع قس نصراني .. مناظرة أثمرت بإسلام شرطي كان يستمع لهما

صافحني_ شمسي يدعو سيدة بريطانية الي الإسلام

Speaker's corner

معتنق يروي قصته! Speaker's corner

ملحد يسأل شمسي عن الخمر في الجنة Speaker's corner

akay

Established
15. Islam oppress women
In answering this question, we must differentiate between the teachings of Islam and the practice of some Muslims. Although some Muslim cultures oppress women, it often reflects local customs that are inconsistent, if not contrary to Islamic teachings. Islam expects its adherents to uphold the rights of women, to protect their social status and prevent their degradation in every way. Islam further holds that women are equal to men in their origin, their humanity, their honor and their accountability before God.

Today, Western societies have actually demoted women to sex objects. The United States of America is one of the leading advocates of the so-called “women’s liberation” movement. Ironically, it also has one of the highest rates of sexual assault and r*pe in the world. According to an FBI report, in the year 1990, an average of 1756 rapes were committed in the US every single day.
The idea that Islam treats women as second class citizens worth half a man is nothing but a myth. Islam elevated the status of women over 1,400 years ago by declaring them the sisters of men, giving them the right to education to the highest level, the right to choose a husband, the right to end an unhappy marriage, the right to inheritance, in general, the rights of a full citizen of the state. Not only material and physical rights, but those of kindness and consideration are equally specified and significant in Islamic law.

Men and women are two equally important component parts of humanity, and the rights and responsibilities of both sexes are equitable and balanced in their totality. Roles of men and women are complementary and collaborative. Although their obligations might differ in certain areas of life in accordance with their basic physical and psychological differences, each is equally accountable for their particular responsibilities. Ignoring these differences is surely unrealistic, but there is no reason to assume from them that one sex is either superior or inferior to the other in any way.
Under Islamic law, when a Muslim woman gets married she does not surrender her maiden name, but keeps her distinct identity.

In a Muslim marriage, the groom gives a dowry to the bride herself, and not to her father. This becomes her own personal property to keep, invest or spend, and is not subject to the dictates of any of her male relatives. The Quran places on men the responsibility of protecting and maintaining all of their female relatives. It means, as well, that a man must provide for his wife and family even if she has money of her own. She is not obligated to spend any of her money towards the maintenance of her family. This relieves a woman of the need to earn a living, but she can work if she chooses to do so or if her circumstances warrant it.
The family, like any other organization, needs order and leadership. The Quran states that the husband has a "degree" of authority over his wife, which means guardianship. It is important to note, however, that guardianship is in no way a license to be a tyrant within the household. Rather, it is a burden of responsibility for the husband to care completely for his wife and children.

أجمل رد على الإسلاموفوبيا Best answer to Islamophobia ...

جندي امريكي يريد إعتناق الإسلام لكنه يخشى عائلته | عثمان بن فاروق مترجم

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus, peace be upon him, was not killed, nor was he crucified, and he will not bear the sins of people

The most common belief among Christians is the belief that Jesus died for our sins, but the question is:
Who said that Jesus died for our sins?
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarite, whom ye crucified, WHOM GOD RAISED FROM THE DEAD, [even] by him doth this man stand here before you whole. THIS is the Stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the Head of the Corner (Matt. 21:42). Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
--Acts 4:10-12

2000 years ago, a miracle child was born to a virgin, to set Him apart from everyone else, so people would take notice of Him and HEAR Him (Exod. 23:20-23, Mark 9:7).

The miracle birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary is prophesied in the Old Covenant (Isa. 7:14), fulfilled and recorded in the New Covenant (Matt. 1:18-23, Luke 1:27-35), and CONFIRMED in the Koran/Quran (Sura 3:42-47, 19:16-37). We literally changed the way we keep time on this planet because of this miracle. Who then could do more wrong than to ignore such Clear Signs from our Lord?

B.C. = Before Christ

A.D. = Anno Domini = in the year of our Lord

Similarly, the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus is prophesied in the Old Covenant (Ps. 22, Isa. 53:1-11, Dan. 9:25-27, Zech. 11:11-13) and New Covenant (Matt. 12:39-40, 20:17-19, 26:2, Mark 9:31, 10:32-34), fulfilled and recorded in the New Covenant (Matt. 27, Mark 15:17-16:8, John 19:14-21:25), and CONFIRMED in the Koran (Sura 3:55, 4:157-158, 6:122, 19:33-34).

We also have recorded in the Bible, which the Koran (Quran) was sent to CONFIRM (not to contradict), a list of eyewitnesses to both the crucifixion and resurrection.

Witnesses to the crucifixion of Jesus:

– Joseph of Arimathaea, Jesus' great-uncle, who claimed the body (Matt. 27:57-60, Mark 15:43-46, Luke 23:50-53, John 19:38)

– Mary Magdelene, and Mary, the mother of Jesus (Matt. 27:55-56, Mark 15:40, 15:47, John 19:25-27)

– The mother of Zebedee's children (Matt. 27:56)

– John, the disciple of Jesus (John 19:25-27, 19:35)

– And all Jesus' acquaintances (Luke 23:49)

Witnesses of the resurrected Jesus:

Mary Magdelene (Matt. 28:9-10, John 20:15-18)

Mary, the mother of Jesus (Matt. 28:9-10)

Simon, the Pharisee and Alphaeus Cleophas (Luke 24:13-32)

The eleven disciples (Luke 24:33-51, John 20:19-30)

Simon Peter, Thomas, Nathanael, James and John (the sons of Zebedee) and two other disciples on another occasion (John 21)

Despite the perfect agreement between the Bible and the Koran on the miracle virgin-birth of Jesus, despite the numerous references within the Bible and Koran concerning the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus – which likewise are in perfect agreement IF properly understood – despite the documented accounts of dozens of eyewitnesses by multiple Apostles, despite over 121 secular, non-Biblical citations for Jesus outside the New Covenant/Testament that confirm the details of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection in Jerusalem, during the same period the events in the New Covenant/Testament are described, despite dozens of COMMANDS in the Koran to read and believe the Bible, despite the Koran itself plainly stating it was sent to CONFIRM the Bible, and despite numerous warnings in the Koran against becoming an UNBELIEVER, by picking and choosing which Apostles to believe (Sura 4:150-152), what do “Muslims” do?

They ignore God's Messengers and pretend the crucifixion and resurrection never happened.

This is what the Koran actually teaches about the crucifixion and about God raising Jesus from the dead after being buried for 3 days and 3 nights (Sura 3:42-55):

Sura 3:45, 48-55
3:45. Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! God giveth thee glad tidings of The Word (John 1:1-5) from Him: he will be called Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those NEAREST to God.

3:48. And GOD WILL TEACH HIM The Book (Old Covenant) and Wisdom, The Law (The Torah) and The Gospel (John 5:20-21, John 7:15-19, Sura 7:157-158),
3:49. And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: and I HEAL THOSE BORN BLIND (John 9), and the lepers, and I enliven the dead, by God's leave and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. SURELY therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
3:50. (I have come to you), to affirm The Law which was before me (Matt. 5:17-20). And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you (Eph. 2:15, Col. 2:14); I have come to you WITH A SIGN FROM YOUR LORD (Matt. 12:39-40). So fear God, and obey me (John 14:15, 21-24).
3:51. It is God Who is my Lord and your Lord (John 20:17) then worship Him. This is The Way that is Straight' (Matt.7:13-14, John 14:6)."
3:52. When Jesus found Unbelief on their part he said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) God." Said the disciples: "We are God's helpers: we believe in God, and do thou bear witness that we are "True in Faith".
3:53. Our Lord! we believe in what Thou hast revealed, and we follow the Messenger (John 1:14, 5:24); then write us down among those who bear witness (Luke 24:48, Acts 1:8, 2:32, 3:15, 5:32)."
3:54. And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and God too planned, and the best of planners is God.
3:55. Behold! GOD SAID: "O Jesus! I will take thee and RAISE THEE to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme*; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

*Note well: those who falsely claim Jesus wasn't crucified and raised by God from the dead after 3 days and 3 nights, are committing blasphemy by calling God a liar.

Sura 4:157-159
4:157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ the son of Mary, the Messenger of God";- but they killed Christ not, nor crucified Christ (John 1:10), but so it was made to appear to them (as they crucified the human body called Jesus, that Christ the spirit-being used - Psalm 22; Isaiah 52:13 to 54:1; Zechariah 11:10-13; Matthew 27), and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) Knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed Christ not:-
4:158. NAY, GOD RAISED HIM UP UNTO HIMSELF and God is Exalted in Power, and in Wisdom;-
4:159. And, of the People of The Book, they all MUST believe him (Christ) before their death; and on The Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them (and you) (Sura 43:61);-

Note well: Sura 4:157 is probably the most misunderstood verse in the Koran. IF it is read properly, it provides us with CLEAR SIGNS AND CONVINCING PROOF that The Messiah/Christ, the immortal spirit-Being incarnated inside the mortal human Jesus (John 1:14, Sura 2:87, Sura 2:253, Sura 5:113), was NOT crucified; but JESUS WAS CRUCIFIED AND RAISED FROM THE DEAD BY GOD HIMSELF, as it says throughout the Bible and Koran, including in the very next verse (Sura 4:158).

Further confirmation of the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus:-

Sura 6:122. Can he who was dead (Jesus – Matt. 27:50-54, Mark 15:37-39, Luke 23:44-47, John 19:30-42) to whom We gave life (Matt. 28:5-10, Mark 16:6-8, Luke 24, John 20), and a Light (John 3:19-21, John 8:3) with which he (Christ) walks amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing (Deut. 4:28, Matt. 6:5).

Excerpts from Sura 19:16-37, about Mary, the virgin birth, and Jesus:
19:19. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of an HOLY SON (Rev. 15:4, Sura 59:23, Sura 62:1)."

19:27. At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! Truly an amazing thing hast thou brought!

19:33. So Peace is on me the day I was born, THE DAY THAT I DIE, AND THE DAY THAT I SHALL BE RAISED UP TO LIFE (again)!"
19:34. SUCH (WAS) JESUS THE SON OF MARY: (IT IS) A STATEMENT OF TRUTH, about which they (vainly) dispute.
19:35. It is not befitting to (the Majesty of) "I AM" that He should beget a (human) son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.
19:36. Verily "I AM" is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is The Way that is straight.
19:37. But the sects differ among themselves: and woe to the Unbelievers because of the (coming) Judgment of a Momentous Day!
19:38. How plainly will they see and hear, the Day that they will appear before Us! But the unjust today are clearly in error!

Note well: the word “beget” in this context means to procreate through sexual intercourse. God is NOT a human [Num. 23:19, Hos. 11:9, John 4:24), and therefore does NOT have/beget human children. He did however CREATE the Angels (Spirit-Beings) which are referred to as the Sons of God (the immortal spirit-Beings, NOT the humans they incarnate – Sura 9:30)]. And in doing so, He became known to the Angels (Spirit-Beings) as our Heavenly Father.

Jesus, WAS the mortal human son (“Son of Man”), born of the virgin body of Mary. Christ, the immortal Spirit-Being, IS the Firstborn/First-created Son of God. Together they formed the human+Being referred to as Jesus+Christ. It is The Messiah/Christ that is prophesied to return in a new body (Gen. 49:10, 22-24) with a new name (Rev. 2:17, 3:12, 19:12) just before the Last Day (Mal. 4, Sura 43:61), NOT Jesus.

Until these irrefutable FACTS are clearly understood and no longer ignored, so-called Muslims (unbelievers really) will continue to vainly dispute against God and His Messenger, until they too find themselves in The Fire, exactly as the Koran warns us at least 300 times.

Last edited:

akay

Established
Christ was not crucified

Your scripture in which you believe says that the disciples (followers of the Messiah) did not see the crucifixion; rather on that day they were fleeing and hiding from their enemies, so how could they be eyewitnesses to something that they did not see?

We will quote from your scripture and the words of your scholars words to prove that:

Mark says:

“Some women were watching from a distance. Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James the younger and of Joseph, and Salome.

In Galilee these women had followed him and cared for his needs. Many other women who had come up with him to Jerusalem were also there”

Mark 15:40-41.

Matthew says something similar (Matthew 27:55-56).

So, according to what your scripture says, none of the disciples of the Messiah were present at the crucifixion at all; rather those who were present were some of the women, although the Gospels differ as to their number and identity.

This is not applicable in the case of the crucifixion, as we have explained above. None of the followers of the Messiah were present at the crucifixion, apart from a few women, and some reports in the Gospels even doubt that they were there. This doubt comes from Christian scholars themselves.

If no one was present at the crucifixion except a small number of women, who stood some distance away and watched from afar, this did not give them the opportunity to verify or be certain who the person was who was being crucified. Moreover, some of his enemies crucified the look-alike, thinking it was the Messiah. Therefore it is not valid to say, after that, that the crucifixion of the Messiah was narrated via “recurring testimony”.

Luke says:

“But all those who knew him, including the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a distance, watching these things”

[Luke 23:49].

John says:

“Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene”

[John 19:23].

John Fenton says: The disciples fled when Jesus was arrested, and even though Peter had followed him from afar to the courtyard of the high priest, we do not hear anything more about him, after he denied Jesus.

Matthew, Mark and Luke tell us that the witnesses to the crucifixion were women who had followed Jesus from Galilee to Jerusalem; they saw his burial and discovered the tomb empty on the Sunday morning, and they met Jesus after his resurrection.

The scholars commented on what John said about Mary, the mother of the Messiah, being present at the cross by saying: That is not possible at all, that the relatives and friends of Jesus would be allowed to stand near the cross.

Similarly, the Encyclopaedia Britannica says, commenting on the differences in the gospels concerning those who witnessed the crucifixion: We find in the (three) synoptic Gospels that only the women followed Jesus, and that the list which was written very carefully and in precise detail did not include his mother – and that they were watching from afar.

But in John, we find that his mother Mary stood with the two other Marys and the “beloved disciple” beneath the cross, and from that time, the beloved disciple took this story to his close friends.

At the same time, his mother does not appear in Jerusalem – according to the ancient texts – except just before the feast of Pentecost, when she is accompanied by his brothers (Acts 1:14).

End quote from Munaazarah bayna al-Islam wa’n-Nasraaniyyah [Debate between Islam and Christianity] (p. 107).

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/224199/the-crucifixion-of-the-messiah-between-islam-and-christianity

Was Jesus (pbuh) Really Crucified? - Dr Zakir Naik

akay

Established
The Qur’an denies the divinity of Christ and his crucifixion

Were it not for the fact that the Qur’an came and denied the crucifixion categorically, there would be nothing wrong with someone believing in that until today. But after the coming of the Holy Qur’an and its categorical denial of the crucifixion of the Messiah, the one who still insists on that is a disbeliever, because he is rejecting what Allah, may He be exalted, says.

But before the coming of the Qur’an, whoever believed in the Messiah (peace be upon him) on the basis that he was a human being and one of the noble messengers of Allah, then followed him in his affirmation of Allah’s oneness and obeyed him, will be saved and will attain victory before Allah, may He be exalted, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

On the other hand, whoever believes that the Messiah is divine and not human, and says that he is God or the son of God, is a disbeliever and will clearly be a loser on the Day of Resurrection, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

Hence the Holy Qur’an did not discuss the issue of the crucifixion except in a few words. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and their saying: ‘We slew the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary’, the Messenger of Allah - whereas in fact they had neither slain him nor crucified him but the matter was made dubious to them - and those who differed about it too were in a state of doubt! They have no definite knowledge of it, but merely follow conjecture; and they surely slew him not,

but Allah raised him to Himself. Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:157-158].

At the same time, the issue of the oneness of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, the One, the Unique, the Eternal Refuge, is seen throughout the Qur’an, because it is the focal point of Islam, the purpose for which the noble Messengers (blessings and peace of Allah be upon them) were sent.

From the issue of Tawheed stems the issue of denying the divinity of the Messiah (peace be upon him), because many verses in several soorahs of the Qur’an refute that and show it to be false.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary’ while the Messiah has said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the third of three.’ And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.

So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded”

[al-Maa’idah 5:72-75]

“The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, ‘Three’; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:171]

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/224199/the-crucifixion-of-the-messiah-between-islam-and-christianity

A Freeman

Superstar
Christ was not crucified

Your scripture in which you believe says that the disciples (followers of the Messiah) did not see the crucifixion; rather on that day they were fleeing and hiding from their enemies, so how could they be eyewitnesses to something that they did not see?

We will quote from your scripture and the words of your scholars words to prove that:

Mark says:

“Some women were watching from a distance. Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James the younger and of Joseph, and Salome.

In Galilee these women had followed him and cared for his needs. Many other women who had come up with him to Jerusalem were also there”

Mark 15:40-41.

Matthew says something similar (Matthew 27:55-56).

So, according to what your scripture says, none of the disciples of the Messiah were present at the crucifixion at all; rather those who were present were some of the women, although the Gospels differ as to their number and identity.

This is not applicable in the case of the crucifixion, as we have explained above. None of the followers of the Messiah were present at the crucifixion, apart from a few women, and some reports in the Gospels even doubt that they were there. This doubt comes from Christian scholars themselves.

If no one was present at the crucifixion except a small number of women, who stood some distance away and watched from afar, this did not give them the opportunity to verify or be certain who the person was who was being crucified. Moreover, some of his enemies crucified the look-alike, thinking it was the Messiah. Therefore it is not valid to say, after that, that the crucifixion of the Messiah was narrated via “recurring testimony”.

Luke says:

“But all those who knew him, including the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a distance, watching these things”

[Luke 23:49].

John says:

“Near the cross of Jesus stood his mother, his mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene”

[John 19:23].

John Fenton says: The disciples fled when Jesus was arrested, and even though Peter had followed him from afar to the courtyard of the high priest, we do not hear anything more about him, after he denied Jesus.

Matthew, Mark and Luke tell us that the witnesses to the crucifixion were women who had followed Jesus from Galilee to Jerusalem; they saw his burial and discovered the tomb empty on the Sunday morning, and they met Jesus after his resurrection.

The scholars commented on what John said about Mary, the mother of the Messiah, being present at the cross by saying: That is not possible at all, that the relatives and friends of Jesus would be allowed to stand near the cross.

Similarly, the Encyclopaedia Britannica says, commenting on the differences in the gospels concerning those who witnessed the crucifixion: We find in the (three) synoptic Gospels that only the women followed Jesus, and that the list which was written very carefully and in precise detail did not include his mother – and that they were watching from afar.

But in John, we find that his mother Mary stood with the two other Marys and the “beloved disciple” beneath the cross, and from that time, the beloved disciple took this story to his close friends.

At the same time, his mother does not appear in Jerusalem – according to the ancient texts – except just before the feast of Pentecost, when she is accompanied by his brothers (Acts 1:14).

End quote from Munaazarah bayna al-Islam wa’n-Nasraaniyyah [Debate between Islam and Christianity] (p. 107).

Was Jesus (pbuh) Really Crucified? - Dr Zakir Naik

The title "Satan" is Hebrew and means "the Opposer", because Lucifer/Satan/Iblis is the one who opposes God (and tries to con everyone else into doing the same).

The title "devil" means "liar", because Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil invented lies (and tries to con everyone else into telling them).

When people say the exact opposite of what it says in Scripture, they are obviously working for Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil.

Anyone who denies the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, after being presented with all of the evidence which proves their misunderstanding and misinterpretation of one verse to be in error, is therefore obviously working for Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil.

Why would anyone want to listen to such a devil/liar?

The Koran/Quran tells us repeatedly that we MUST read The Law (Old Covenant) and the Gospel (New Covenant) which the Quran was sent to confirm, and to NOT be in doubt of them reaching us.

See: Sura 2:53, 2:87-93, 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:47, 4:54, 5:46-51, 6:91-94, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 10:37, 11:17, 12:111, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 22:52, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29,61:6-7, 78:2

The testimony provided from the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran/Quran PROVE beyond any reasonable doubt that Jesus was crucified, died and was buried for 3 days and 3 nights before being raised from the dead by God Himself (Sura 4:158).

Anyone claiming differently is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in them.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Sura 18:29. Say, "The truth is from your Lord": let him who will, believe, and let him who will, reject (it): for the wrong-doers We have prepared a Fire whose (smoke and flames), like the walls and roof of a tent, will hem them in: if they implore relief they will be granted water like melted brass, that will scald their faces, how dreadful the drink! How uncomfortable a couch to recline on!

A Freeman

Superstar
The Qur’an denies the divinity of Christ and his crucifixion

Were it not for the fact that the Qur’an came and denied the crucifixion categorically, there would be nothing wrong with someone believing in that until today. But after the coming of the Holy Qur’an and its categorical denial of the crucifixion of the Messiah, the one who still insists on that is a disbeliever, because he is rejecting what Allah, may He be exalted, says.

But before the coming of the Qur’an, whoever believed in the Messiah (peace be upon him) on the basis that he was a human being and one of the noble messengers of Allah, then followed him in his affirmation of Allah’s oneness and obeyed him, will be saved and will attain victory before Allah, may He be exalted, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

On the other hand, whoever believes that the Messiah is divine and not human, and says that he is God or the son of God, is a disbeliever and will clearly be a loser on the Day of Resurrection, regardless of whether he believed that the Messiah was crucified or not.

Hence the Holy Qur’an did not discuss the issue of the crucifixion except in a few words. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and their saying: ‘We slew the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary’, the Messenger of Allah - whereas in fact they had neither slain him nor crucified him but the matter was made dubious to them - and those who differed about it too were in a state of doubt! They have no definite knowledge of it, but merely follow conjecture; and they surely slew him not,

but Allah raised him to Himself. Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:157-158].

At the same time, the issue of the oneness of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, the One, the Unique, the Eternal Refuge, is seen throughout the Qur’an, because it is the focal point of Islam, the purpose for which the noble Messengers (blessings and peace of Allah be upon them) were sent.

From the issue of Tawheed stems the issue of denying the divinity of the Messiah (peace be upon him), because many verses in several soorahs of the Qur’an refute that and show it to be false.

Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary’ while the Messiah has said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘Allah is the third of three.’ And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.

So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded”

[al-Maa’idah 5:72-75]

“The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, ‘Three’; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs”

[an-Nisaa’ 4:171]

ALL of the angels of God are divine (i.e. from God). That is why they are referred to as "the Sons of God", because God MADE/CREATED them.

The very first Angel/Son of God that God made was Michael, known here on Earth as The Messiah/Christ, a title which means THE ANOINTED ONE, i.e. The One Whom God anointed and appointed to be heir to God's Kingdom.

And here is what the Koran/Quran tells us about being an enemy (lying and fighting against) of Prince Michael and Gabriel:

Sura 2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

And here is where Prince Michael/Christ is set above all others, as The Example we should be following (when He was here in the body/flesh of Jesus, and again NOW, as the Last Prophet. Why else would we be told that the liars that will find themselves in The Fire will be crying out to Prince Michael/Christ to put them out of their misery?

Sura 43:57-78
43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant ("I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me" - John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Saviour/Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.
43:62. Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
43:63. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear "I AM" and obey me.
43:64. For "I AM", He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him (Matthew 5:48): this is The Straight Way."
43:65. But sects (Sura 6:159) from among themselves fell into disagreement: then woe to the wrong-doers, because of the Penalty of a Grievous Day!
43:66. Do they only wait for The Hour - that it should come on them all of a sudden, while they perceive not?
43:67. Friends on that day will be foes, one to another,- except the Righteous.
43:68. My devotees! No fear shall be on you that Day, nor shall ye grieve,-
43:69. (Being) those who have believed in Our Signs and bowed (their wills to Ours).
43:70. Enter ye The Garden, ye and your wives, in (beauty and) rejoicing.
43:71. To them will be passed round, dishes and goblets of gold: there will be there all that the souls could desire, all that their eyes could delight in: and ye shall abide therein (for ever).
43:72. Such will be The Garden of which ye are made heirs for your (good) deeds (in life).
43:73. Ye shall have therein abundance of fruit, from which ye shall have satisfaction.
43:74. The sinners will be in the Punishment of Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for ever):
43:75. In no way will the (Punishment) be lightened for them, and overwhelmed by despair will they be there.
43:76. In no way shall We be unjust to them: but it is they who have been unjust themselves.
43:77. They will cry: "O Michael! Would that thy Lord put an end to us!" He will say, "Nay, but ye shall abide (Enoch 40:8)!"
43:78. Verily We have brought the Truth to you: but most of you have a hatred for Truth.

akay

Established
عثمان بن فاروق يجيب عن سؤال: ما الفرق بين الكتاب المقدس والقرآن؟

النصاري صارو يخشون الكشف عن عقيدتهم الدينية، لماذا؟ Speaker's corner

الثالوث والانجيل والكتاب المقدس والفطرة وإزدواج المعايير في حيرة

akay

Established
The matter of women's dress might seem trivial to some, especially in today’s Western societies; however, Islam assigns to it moral, social and legal dimensions. Islam has defined the roles of men and women by allocating certain duties to each and granting certain rights to each. This is in order to maintain a proper balance in society. When men and women observe the proper Islamic dress, they not only protect their own honor and reputation, but they contribute greatly towards peace and order in society.

In general, there are certain guidelines concerning Muslim women’s dress. Their garments should not be tight or translucent as to reveal the shape of what is covered. They must cover their entire bodies except the hands and face. This mode of dress is called "Jilbaab" which refers to a woman's outer garment, with which she is entirely covered. Muslim women do not dress modestly in obedience to their fathers, brothers or husbands, but only in obedience to God’s commandments.
Both men and women are expected to be chaste and modest and avoid any type of dress and conduct that may invite temptation. Both are instructed to look only at what is lawful for them to see and to guard their chastity. Allah directs men first and then women in the Quran:

“Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do. And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty

except to their husbands, their fathers, their husband's fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex; and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss.” (Quran 24:30-31)

The additional requirement for women to conceal their adornment and natural beauty is due to their greater need for privacy and protection. Except in the company of close relatives, a woman is required to cover her entire body with loose fitting garments with the exception of her face and hands.
The Quran states why Allah has prescribed particular dress regulations for women “O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters, and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when abroad): that is most convenient, that they should be known (as such) and not molested. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Quran 33:59)
is belief enough - أسئلة دينية محيرة - د. بلال فيلبس - مترجم ...

وحدة الأديان - خالد ياسين - مترجم Peaceful Coexistence (Ca ...