The essence of the facts

TrollingTroubles

Established
You are an individual, who is part of a collective here... which promotes the notion that its acceptable for grown men to "marry" 6 year olds and then "consummate" when she is 9. That notion does not come from Quran, as has been established. That notion does not come from a precise source, which has also been established. There have been zero references provided of the sahabah doing the same. The evidence from your own sources (hadeeth) contradict themselves whereas the hadeeth evidence utilized by the 17-19 crowd also aligns with traditional, chronological scientific sources.

At this point the "argument" is really about people intersecting at a juncure of disliking me personally for calling this out/openly supporting a pedo agenda.
You didn’t address my post. You got no listening skills. I can’t communicate with an ox! Learn how to communicate first, then maybe we can try this again.

akay

Established
Was the Quran copied from the Bible?

In addressing this misconception, it is interesting to note that no other religious scripture claims to be totally the direct word of God as clearly and as often as the Quran “Do they not consider the Quran (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy.” (Quran 4:82)
At the time the Quran was revealed, the Arabs recognized that the language of the Quran was unique and distinctly different from the language spoken by Prophet Muhammad and his people. This, in spite of the fact that the Arabs of that time were known for their skill in poetry and mastery of the Arabic language. Moreover, Muhammad was known to be an unlettered man. The Quran mentions that Muhammad did not read and write, so if this was false, certainly his contemporaries would have protested and exposed him. However, there are no reports of this. Without doubt there were people who rejected Muhammad's message, just like the message of other prophets were rejected, but none denied it for this reason.

It is also interesting to note that even though the Quran is not poetry, the Arabs were much less inclined to poetry after it was revealed. It can be said that the Quran is the piece of Arabic literature par excellence - and Muhammad's enemies, realized that as much as they tried, they could not outdo or even equal it.
It is not difficult to prove that Muhammad did not possess the knowledge that is expounded and detailed in the Quran, such as the accurate knowledge of historical events, previous prophets and natural phenomena. The Quran mentions in several places that Muhammad and his people did not know these things “Such are some of the stories of the unseen, which We have revealed unto thee: before this, neither thou nor thy people knew them. So persevere patiently: for the End is for those who are righteous.” (Quran 11:49)

Suffice it to say that not only is the Quran the most memorized and well preserved scripture on earth, it is also unequaled in its eloquence, spiritual impact, clarity of message and purity of its truth.
Furthermore, the Quran recounts several instances where Prophet Muhammad was criticized and corrected by Allah for his unintentional human errors. Had he been the author of the Quran he would not have included these rebukes in the Quran. For example, the Prophet was once deeply and earnestly engaged in attempting to invite one of the pagan leaders to Islam when he was interrupted by a blind man who had come to him for information and to learn the Quran. The Prophet naturally disliked the interruption because he was hopeful of affecting the influential leader's heart toward Islam. He frowned and turned away, a gesture that went unnoticed by the blind man. No sooner had the Prophet finished talking to the leader than he received the following revelation which he conveyed to his people without the least bit of hesitation:

“(The Prophet) frowned and turned away, Because there came to him the blind man (interrupting). But what could tell thee but that perchance he might grow (in spiritual understanding)?- Or that he might receive admonition, and the teaching might profit him?” (Quran 80:1-4)
This incident reflects the highest degree of sincerity on the part of the Prophet regarding the revelation that was revealed to him. These verses provide substantial proof that the Prophet was not the author of the Quran, nor was he the founder of Islam.

Some Christian critics often claim that Muhammad was not himself the author of the Quran but that he learned, copied or adapted it from Jewish and Christian scriptures. In reality, however, Prophet Muhammad's contacts with the Jewish and Christian scholars were extremely limited. Historical records available show that he made only three trips outside Mecca before his prophethood: At the age of nine he accompanied his mother to Madinah. Before the age of twelve, he accompanied his uncle on a business trip to Syria. And before his marriage, at the age of 25, he led Khadijah’s caravan to Syria.

The most prominent Christian known to him was an old blind man named Waraqah bin Nawfal, who was a relative of his wife Khadijah. He was a convert to Christianity and well-versed in the Gospels. The Prophet only met him twice; the first time was briefly before his prophetic mission and the second occasion was when the Prophet went to meet Waraqah after receiving the first revelation from God. Waraqah died three years later. The revelation of the Quran, however, continued for 23 years.

Some of Muhammad’s pagan opponents accused him of learning the Quran from a Roman blacksmith, a Christian who was staying on the outskirts of Mecca. A revelation of the Quran was sufficient to refute this charge “We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.” (Quran 16:103)
Muhammad’s enemies kept a close watch on him, with the hope of uncovering a shred of evidence to support their claim that he was a liar. But they could not point to a single instance when the Prophet might have had secret meetings with any particular Jews or Christians.

Was the Quran copied from the Bible? - YouTube

Can God Become A Man - YouTube

احمد ديدات يفسرنبؤة اشعيا حقيقة عمانوئيل

الله قادر على كل شيء لما لايتجسد God can do anything w .

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m learning Arabic. And my teacher says I’m picking it up quite nicely. I also take Quranic Arabic lessons. While you waste your life on this forum thinking you can affect change, it’s hilarious.
So this whole time you are railing against changes Im trying to "effect" such as expose/confront your pedo-agenda ... one of the main defenses of that pedo-agenda has been to try and discredit myself and others exposing said agenda... with the ridiculous notion that "You are not fluent, Quranic Arabic speakers, so you couldnt know the truth" ... yet you are here aggressively pushing that ped-agenda... and you dont speak Quranic Arabic yourself? I guess its becoming a lot clearer why you all keep pushing this agenda, and it aint because you dont understand what you are doing... you all know very well what you are doing. Its literally your agenda.

TrollingTroubles

Established
So this whole time you are railing against changes Im trying to "effect" such as expose/confront your pedo-agenda ... one of the main defenses of that pedo-agenda has been to try and discredit myself and others exposing said agenda... with the ridiculous notion that "You are not fluent, Quranic Arabic speakers, so you couldnt know the truth" ... yet you are here aggressively pushing that ped-agenda... and you dont speak Quranic Arabic yourself? I guess its becoming a lot clearer why you all keep pushing this agenda, and it aint because you dont understand what you are doing... you all know very well what you are doing. Its literally your agenda.
You’re admitting you’re a p***phile? Wow

Awoken2

Superstar
I’m learning Arabic. And my teacher says I’m picking it up quite nicely....my troll class teacher isn't so happy however, she says I'm a crap troll and should give it up and spend my time more productively, she suggested I take up another hobby.
Maybe get yourself a new troll teacher?

....don't thank me.

Awoken2

Superstar
...hold on a minute.....how old are you? Does your Mum and Dad know you're on here?

This site is for adults.

Why not go out on your bike or something?....it's a lovely day....

TrollingTroubles

Established
...hold on a minute.....how old are you? Does your Mum and Dad know you're on here?

This site is for adults.

Why not go out on your bike or something?....it's a lovely day....
Your mum knows where I’m at. Your dad doesn’t. Hope that helps

akay

Established
Previous prophets were sent to a particular group of people and their message was supposed to be followed for a particular time period. Since previous revelations were time-bound, God did not preserve them Himself.

the Quran cannot be compared with the previous Scriptures. The Quran is unique in many aspects. It is the final revelation to mankind. Previous scriptures were sent to their respective people only. The Quran is universal.

So God promised to protect the Quran

God says in the Qur’an
(9) Indeed, it is We who sent down the message [i.e., the Qur’ān], and indeed, We will be its guardian.

Muslims accept the original unaltered Torah (as revealed to Prophet Moses, peace be upon him). Muslims also accept the original unaltered Bible (as revealed to Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him). These original scriptures were revealed by God (Allah).

none of these scriptures exist today in their original form or in their entirety.

فتيات يهوديات يضحكن سعداء جدا! محمد حجاب ويهوديات - ركن المتحدثين
رأيت يسوع في أسبانيا_ شمسي في حوار مع مسيحي

ملاكم أمريكي- لهذه الأسباب أحترم الإسلام

رجع الي بلادك يا منصور، وانت أتيت متي؟ عنصر-ي مت-طرف
أ

عراك ايراني قوي يفسد نقاش لطيف - منصور مع بريطاني Speaker's

الخبير شمسي بشئون المسيحيين واليهود يفتح عقولهم لكتبهم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k1WJMSAxJE

akay

Established
The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah's command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah's messenger to mankind.

The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from
Mecca to Madina. The Prophet's decision to migrate from
Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad's decision to leave
Mecca coincided with the infidel's plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.

On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from
Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr's son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad's arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.

This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.

In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.

In view of this special significance of the Prophet's migration the consultative body advised the Second Islamic Caliph, Omar ben Khattab, to start the Islamic year from the date of migration of the Prophet from
Mecca to Madina.

According to early Moslem scholars, Abu Musa Al Shari drew attention of Omar to an improperly dated debenture or IOU which was payable in the month of Shaban but it was not clear which Shaban was actually meant, the present one or the coming one. Omar called the dignitaries for consultation who made several suggestions to begin the Islamic calendar.

Ali (who later became the fourth caliph) suggested the Hijra as the beginning of the Islamic year with Moharram as its first month. Consequently, Caliph Omar in 21 A.H. or 641 A.D introduced the Islamic calendar in its present form.

QURANIC GUIDANCE

The guidance about the Islamic calendar is taken from the following verses from the Holy Quran: (In the name of GOD most gracious and most merciful)

"Lo the number of the months with God is twelve months." IX:36.

"They ask thee, of new moons. Say: They are fixed seasons for mankind and for the pilgrimage." II:189.

"He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning." X:5

The Islamic Calendar of 12 Lunar Months is determined by observation of the new moon with no effort by intercalation (addition) or other means to synchronize the Lunar year with the Solar year.
Hijra of the Prophet Muhammad SAWS By Sheikh Shady Alsuleiman

Al-Hijrah: A migration that changed history | VRIC Conversations

اللقاحات مؤامرة صه.يونية - منصور في حوار مع زائرين
رسالة إلى طاعنين في الإسلام من المرتدين و غيرهم من الأخ شمسي وفقه الله

مسيحيون يناظرون بعضهم وهاشم يضحك ثم يرد عليهم
إنه محرف !! - منصور في حوار مع مسيحي
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHjznadSCS8

akay

Established
There are some similarities between the Quran and the Bible
But this is not sufficient grounds to accuse Muhammad of compiling or copying from the Bible. The similarities between the two do not indicate that later prophets plagiarized from previous ones, but

merely point to a common source, who is the one true God, and to the continuation of the basic message of monotheism.
The coming of the unlettered Prophet was prophesized in the Bible: "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned." (Isaiah 29:12)

When the Muslims ruled Europe - BBC Documentary

الحضارة الإسلامية فى الأندلس Islamic civilization in Andalus ...

أول ظهور للشخص الذي كان سبباً في إسلام الشيخ الأمريكي يوسف أستس...مقابلة رائعة للغاية
محمد نبي الاسلام وعيسى ابن مريم - احمد ديدات

DavidSon

Star
There are some similarities between the Quran and the Bible
But this is not sufficient grounds to accuse Muhammad of compiling or copying from the Bible. The similarities between the two do not indicate that later prophets plagiarized from previous ones, but

merely point to a common source, who is the one true God, and to the continuation of the basic message of monotheism.
The coming of the unlettered Prophet was prophesized in the Bible: "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned." (Isaiah 29:12)
Nicely said. Because of another topic I recently searched for info on Bible contradictions and verses that conflict with Islam. IMO with its anthropomorphic descriptions much of the OT reads as henotheism, an early form of monotheistic worship. In my opinion the modern understanding of the transcendence and oneness of God was most excellently revealed in Islamic thought. There seems to be no reason a Muslim would revert to the Tanakh or the confusion of the New Testament for inspiration.

Despite my criticism the point of my reply was to share a book I came across from a Christian author and some words that mirror almost exactly what you posted: Islam in the Bible

In his chapter "Negative Considerations" McElwain covers the difficulties of the anthropomorphic imagery and explicit narration in the OT. Yet his overall view is a confirmation of the "Biblical" nature of Islam, as well as encouraging friendship between the Abrahamic faiths. This is from his conclusion and I bolded the part that agrees with your message:

"Aside from the Islamic basics, many details of faith and practice are maintained by the Christian Scriptures. Among these are many details of marriage, divorce, animal sacrifice, purity, diet laws, circumcision, and even prostration on earth substance. Such things as the witness by two men or two women and one man appear. The Islamic practices of raising the hands and saying `Allahu Akbar', the expressions `Assalaamu Alaykum' or `Peace to you', and `in sha Allah', `if God wills', are all Biblical traditions.

The Bible not only supports Islamic beliefs and practices, but does so consistently. There is relatively little in the Bible that is offensive to Muslim eyes, and most such things are offensive because they have been given a Christian interpretation, or because of linguistic and cultural changes that make them less understandable than they originally were.

Islam is based, not on the Bible, but on the Qur'an, Islamic tradition, and the example of the Prophet and, in the case of Shi'ites, on the example of the twelve holy Imams.

The similarities between the Bible and Islam are explained to believers by the fact that the same God inspired both, and to researchers by the fact that both Qur'an and the Bible are products of Middle Eastern monotheism. All of the great principles of Islam are clearly evident in the earlier Scriptures as they remain in our hands today, encumbered as they may be with the ravages of time."

akay

Established
It is an article of faith for every Muslim to believe in all the prophets and messengers of Allah and all unadulterated revelations of God. Some of these scriptures are still extant today but not in their pristine form as a result of human alteration. The Quran is the only divine scripture which has stood the test of time because Allah has taken upon Himself the responsibility of preserving it “We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).” (Quran 15:9)

Other revealed scriptures before the advent of Prophet Muhammad, such as the Old Testament and the Gospel, were recorded long after the demise of the prophets to whom they had been revealed. In contrast, the entire Quran was written down in its complete form during the lifetime of Muhammad on pieces of palm bark, leather parchment and bone, and arranged in the order designated by the Prophet. In addition, tens of thousands of the Prophet's companions committed it to memory as it was being revealed.

The Quran is still memorized and read in its original Arabic text, and it continues to be taught and learned by millions of people the world over. In fact, with every succeeding generation of Muslims, the number of those who commit the whole Quran to memory has incredibly increased. There is no other book, religious or otherwise, which has been given this unparalleled care in recorded history.
The Quran presents all the prophets of Allah as belonging to one single brotherhood; all had a similar prophetic mission and conveyed the same basic message, namely, the invitation to the worship of Allah alone. The source of their message was one: Allah, or Almighty God. Even if the other Scriptures agree with the Quran in the fundamental aspects of the religion, they address a specific people. Due to this, its rulings and regulations are particular to them. It is attributed to Jesus in the Bible that he himself said: “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house (children) of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24)
On the other hand, the Quran was revealed to humanity at large and not to any specific nation “We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.” (Quran 34:28)

A Muslim cannot be a Muslim if he or she does not believe in Jesus. Muslims believe in Jesus and in all of Allah's prophets. It is a basic element of their faith to believe in all of His prophets and messengers. Muslims respect and revere Jesus and await his second coming. According to the Quran, he was not crucified but was raised into Heaven. Muslims consider Jesus among the prominent messengers of Allah - but not God or the son of God. Jesus' mother, Mary is considered a virtuous and noble woman, and the Quran tells us that Jesus was born miraculously without a father “The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was.” (Quran 3:59)

Many non-Muslims are surprised to find out that Islam considers, Jesus, the son of Mary, to be one of the greatest messengers of Allah. Muslims are taught to love Jesus, and a person cannot be a Muslim without believing in the virgin birth and in the miracles of Jesus Christ. Muslims believe these things about Jesus not because of the Bible, but because the Quran says these things about him. However, Muslims always emphasize that the miracles of Jesus, and of all other prophets, were only possible by "Allah's permission" and His will.

Muslims reject the idea that Allah has a son. The Quran stresses emphatically that God does not have a "son". Islam teaches that titles such as "Lord" and "Savior" are for Allah alone.
It should be clarified that when Muslims criticize some of the teachings of Christianity, they are not attacking Jesus Christ. Christian doctrines such as the "Trinity" and "Atonement" are criticized by Muslims simply because they did not originate from Jesus. And when they evaluate the Bible they are not referring to "God's word", but to writings that are claimed to be God's word. Muslims believe that the book known today as “The Bible” only contains remnants of God’s original messages, and that it has been tainted by human input and altered through numerous translations. Muslims believe the original Gospel was the words and teachings of Jesus, not those of the ‘disciples’, Paul or other church fathers who strongly influenced Christianity throughout history. Islam actually endorses Jesus when it insists on the pure monotheism that Jesus himself preached and followed.

Proof in the Bible | Khalid Yasin...
‪فيديو

شاب أمريكي في حوار رائع مع الشيخ عثمان يتفق معه أن الإسلام منطقي وعقلاني

أمريكيون معجبون بوحدانية الله الإسلام في حوار مع الشيخ عثمان

أمريكي صار داعية بعد اعتناقه الإسلام بأسبوعين فقط

akay

Established
\\\\\\\\\

حوار بين فتاة أمريكية معجبة بشخصية رسول الله والداعية حمزة ابداع

How to Understand Quran if we don't know Arabic as a Language by Dr Zakir Naik

Is it Compulsory to Learn Arabic Language to Understand the Quran? - Dr Zakir Naik

زائر يحاول أثناء شاب عن اعتناق الإسلام مع منصور

لماذا تستنجون بورق المرحاض وليس بالماء؟ - حوار منصور مع ملحدين

akay

Established
The Quran and Jesus
Jesus was among the prominent messengers who were mentioned in detail in the Quran. In fact, there is a chapter in the Quran named Maryam (Mary) that speaks about Mary and her son Jesus. Jesus is also mentioned in various other places throughout the Quran. Here are some of the Quranic quotations regarding Mary and Jesus:

“Relate in the Book (the story of) Mary, when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them; then We sent her our angel, and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. She said: "I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah." He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.

She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us': It is a matter (so) decreed." So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: She cried (in her anguish): "Ah! would that I had died before this! would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight!" But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm-tree): "Grieve not! for thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee; "And shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: It will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee. "So eat and drink and cool (thine) eye.

And if thou dost see any man, say, 'I have vowed a fast to (Allah) Most Gracious, and this day will I enter into not talk with any human being'" At length she brought the (babe) to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: "O Mary! truly an amazing thing hast thou brought! "O sister of Aaron! Thy father was not a man of evil, nor thy mother a woman

unchaste!" But she pointed to the babe. They said: "How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?" He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet; "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer and Charity as long as I live; "(He) hath made me kind to my mother, and not overbearing or miserable; "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)"! Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is. Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight.” (Quran 19:16-36)
Yusuf Estes - Jesus in Islam - YouTube

Jesus Announces Arrival of Muhammad by Khalid Yasin (Q&A)...