The essence of the facts

Alanantic

Star
Then keep it to yourself if you aint going to renounce it.
Why not just leave it to the professionals? What good do you think you're doing? Telling people that if they don't focus on your particular issue, they're promoting these despicable crimes, is a crime itself. You just want to be mad and stay mad. Why not focus on something good? Go end world hunger. Plant a garden.

"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I didnt know there are "professional Muslims" as the faiths doctrine says we are supposed to confront injustice, especially amongst ourselves. I dont tell other people what to focus on, I have my own focus. I was focused on other places in the forums and this topic had quieted down. You showed up here to prokove confrontation. You keep doing this around this one topic. Its a pattern.

Maldarker

Star
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Is a long winded blow bag.

could have summed it up with evil is in us all as is good just depends where it falls in you & how much of each you hold to.

Maldarker

Star
I know exactly what I've experienced regarding "pedos"...more than you want to know.
1: Well if you know you should be the loudest voice to help the childeren not?

2: Or close a blind eye to it put your head in the sand & if it doesn't ME personal then F it.

3: Or your one of them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
1: Well if you know you should be the loudest voice to help the childeren not?

2: Or close a blind eye to it put your head in the sand & if it doesn't ME personal then F it.

3: Or your one of them.
Yeah it was certainly a strange time for dude to go cryptic.

Maldarker

Star
You're both focusing on a branch of the problem, not the root.
Well then oh great sage whats the root. According to all your quotes i want them all that will show the root and solve the problem....Waiting....

BTW if your not willing to shine light in darkness then your part of the darkness. Thats a quote for you to save.

Alanantic

Star
"Sage, at this point, I've no idea how to talk to these people."

(I Ching, Hexagram 2, "Receptive" changes to, Hexagram 39, "Obstruction")
"The third line, divided, shows its subject keeping his excellence under restraint, but firmly maintaining it. If he should have occasion to engage in the king's service, though he will not claim the success for himself, he will bring affairs to a good issue."

"Well, that's comforting." :)

Maldarker

Star
"Sage, at this point, I've no idea how to talk to these people."

(I Ching, Hexagram 2, "Receptive" changes to, Hexagram 39, "Obstruction")
"The third line, divided, shows its subject keeping his excellence under restraint, but firmly maintaining it. If he should have occasion to engage in the king's service, though he will not claim the success for himself, he will bring affairs to a good issue."

"Well, that's comforting." :)
Don't need to talk to them...other then to tell them its a evil thing not hard to do.

Maldarker

Star
I've little reason to talk to you. My sole purpose is to try and unite humanity. I admit I'm not that good at it. I come here for practice. :p
And the same i have very little reason to talk to you...doesn;t mean i won't engage. Sole purpose to unite hmm well at least you are correct that your are not good at it. So practice away!!! LOL ;)

Alanantic

Star
Believe it or not, I learn a LOT from this forum; even more so from those who are at my throat! :)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're both focusing on a branch of the problem, not the root.
There are real children suffering from people implementing a pedo-agenda based on false interpretations of Islamic doctrine. Im exposing that its false and that there is no excuse to abuse children. You dont like it and want me to stop, yet you present no solutions of your own, other than to continue provoking confrontation on the subject... so that you can distract/deflect and minimize regarding this agenda of child sex-trafficking, r*pe and murder. Thats the stone cold reality of this situation.

Alanantic

Star
There are real children suffering from people implementing a pedo-agenda based on false interpretations of Islamic doctrine. Im exposing that its false and that there is no excuse to abuse children. You dont like it and want me to stop, yet you present no solutions of your own, other than to continue provoking confrontation on the subject... so that you can distract/deflect and minimize regarding this agenda of child sex-trafficking, r*pe and murder. Thats the stone cold reality of this situation.
Very few Muslims want to harm children, as is the case in all cultures and beliefs.

TrollingTroubles

Established
I suppose you’re the qualified one then, pfft.

TrollingTroubles

Established
Qualified to what? Speak out against child abuse? As opposed to who... you?
Qualified to understand the remarkable and heavily nuanced Arabic of the Qur’an. You don’t even speak Arabic. All you have is “translations” and let’s face it, a lot gets lost in translation.

So yeah, you’re not qualified, you’re a moron!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Qualified to understand the remarkable and heavily nuanced Arabic of the Qur’an. You don’t even speak Arabic. All you have is “translations” and let’s face it, a lot gets lost in translation.

So yeah, you’re not qualified, you’re a moron!
You are an individual, who is part of a collective here... which promotes the notion that its acceptable for grown men to "marry" 6 year olds and then "consummate" when she is 9. That notion does not come from Quran, as has been established. That notion does not come from a precise source, which has also been established. There have been zero references provided of the sahabah doing the same. The evidence from your own sources (hadeeth) contradict themselves whereas the hadeeth evidence utilized by the 17-19 crowd also aligns with traditional, chronological scientific sources.

At this point the "argument" is really about people intersecting at a juncure of disliking me personally for calling this out/openly supporting a pedo agenda.