The essence of the facts

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Reminds me of a verse in the Quran.

‘O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as guardians—they are guardians of each other. Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.’ 5:51

looks like ToT is gonna be counted among that lot.
Still waiting for any of you on-screen warriors to show up and partake in this investigation which has exposed one of the most dangerous and vile anti-Muslim propaganda networks. Instead, your crowd would rather run around on here promoting your disgusting ped-agenda and obsessing over my posts... https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/max-blumenthal-grayzone-exposed.9694/

TrollingTroubles

Established
It's not just the constant siding with the polytheists. Tempo has literally attacked every Muslim here while the believers are brothers.
I've tried talking to him in private before but he refuses. It seems this is all about scoring points for him. He is not interested in reason.

Imagine the hadith that speaks of ibadah not being accepted after 3 days for the one who wars with his brother? Imagine years of dhikr, prayers, fasting and none of it being accepted.
he’s so butthurt, he can’t stop quoting me. lil man needs to get outdoors more. Summertime and all that.

internet hardman ToT is afraid of the real world it seems.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
he’s so butthurt, he can’t stop quoting me. lil man needs to get outdoors more. Summertime and all that.

internet hardman ToT is afraid of the real world it seems.
My post is right above yours and everyone can see that I didnt quote you. Perhaps while looking for that mystery quote you could post the links of where I have been cussing on these boards as well... since you said I engage in vulgar language so much, it should have been easy for you to back up your accusation and post some examples of me doing so by now... just more blatant, pitiful lies on your behalf. You and the ped-pusher crew are simpletons and therefore, your dishonesty is simple as well. You just provoke until someone responds, then you accuse them of stalking you and revel in your fantasy that you are "living in their heads"... you project your own behavior on to others in the lamest attempts at establishing false-narratives. The reason I eventually respond to you isnt because you offer any valid defense of your positions, its because the more you post, the more you expose yourselves and prove me correct. By all means, keep avoiding that thread I posted a link to... because the more you refuse to engage there, the more you showcase what a hollow, living lie you and your crowd are.

DavidSon

Star
ALL ROADS LEAD TO CHRIST, the ultimate and perfect example of "self"-sacrifice/"self"-crucifixion, and the resurrection and spiritual rebirth that follows for all that overcome the ego/"self".

I see no difference between "Christ", Buddha, Lao Tzu, or Krishna.

"Whenever there is a decay of righteousness, O Bharata, and a rise of unrighteousness, then I manifest Myself. For the protection of the good, for the destruction of the wicked, and for the establishment of righteousness, I am born in every age." -- Krishna

“I was, am, and will be enlightened, together with the whole of the great earth and all its sentient beings, simultaneously." -- Buddha
There's a Quranic verse that partly agrees with your idea of universal righteousness. I personally don't think it applies to Krishna but "an apostle in every nation" is an interesting thought to consider.

"Certainly We raised an apostle in every nation [to preach:]
‘Worship Allah, and keep away from the Rebels.’
Then among them were some whom Allah guided,
and among them were some who deserved to be in error.
So travel over the land and then observe how was the fate of the deniers."

- Qur'an, Surah 16:36

Last edited:

akay

Established
Famous vote:

In the year 325 AD, that is, about three centuries after Jesus Christ, the men of the church held a meeting to discuss the nature of Jesus: Is he a human being, a messenger or a god embodied in a human being? After long discussions, the meeting concluded that he was an apostle. But the decision did not please the Emperor of Constantinople at the time, so he dissolved the Synod and appointed new priests. Discussions took place and they came to the decision for which the emperor appointed them; It is that Christ is a human God. Thus, Jesus attained the rank of gods by voting, and at that time, Jesus was the first to be appointed as a god by voting!

Finally, the evil of the scourge is what laughs!

revised edition:

There is an edition of the Christian book editions called the "Revised Edition" that is: revised and amended. How is it permissible to revise a book that is the word of God?! How do they fix it?! The word of God is not tampered with by anyone, neither revision nor revision nor addition..

الشيخ عثمان ابن فاروق وهروب المسيحي من الرد المفحم

النصراني في الفخ - أحمد ديدات صغير يغير موازين النقاش Speaker's corner

غير مسلم يسأل الداعيه المسلم شمسي عن الخمر والجنة

لماذا اعتنقت الإسلام؟ - حمزة في حوار مع زائر

akay

Established
Now

pilgrimage in Mecca and visit the grave of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

One of the five pillars of Islam central to Muslim belief, Hajj is the pilgrimage to Mecca that every Muslim must make at least once in their lifetime if they are able; it is the most spiritual event that a Muslim experiences, observing rituals in the most sacred places in the Islamic world. Mecca is the birthplace of the Prophet Muhammad. The sanctuary there with the Ka‘ba is the holiest site in Islam. As such, it is a deeply spiritual destination for Muslims all over the world; it is the heart of Islam.
At the heart of the sanctuary at Mecca lies the Ka’ba, the cube-shaped building that Muslims believe was built by Abraham and his son Ishmael. It was in Mecca that the Prophet Muhammad received the first revelations in the early 7th century.

Therefore the city has long been viewed as a spiritual centre and the heart of Islam. The rituals involved with Hajj have remained unchanged since its beginning, and it continues to be a powerful religious undertaking which draws Muslims together from all over the world, irrespective of nationality or sect.

Even before Islam, Mecca was an important site of pilgrimage for the Arab tribes of north and central Arabia. Although they believed in many deities, they came once a year to worship Allah at Mecca. During this sacred month, violence was forbidden within Mecca and this allowed trade to flourish. As a result, Mecca became an important commercial centre. The revelation of Islam to the Prophet Muhammad (d. 632) restored the ancient religion of the One God to the Arab people and transformed Mecca into the holiest city in the Islamic world.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJZXfaY54w

Dr Zakir Naik about Hajj e badal and Does stonning during hajj hurt shaitan?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjoQ5-mn2rU

بث مبهج للمسلمين الجدد وفيه يردون على أسئلتكم ويتحدثون عن صعوباتهم بعد النطق بالشهادة

مسيحيون سئموا من صراخ هذا المبشر - منصور في حوار مع مسيحيين
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-J7brmUTw
الشرطة تتجاهل طلب عدنان بإيقاف مضايقات مبشر مسيحي للمسلمين

www.youtube.com/watch?v=713Xm8QTinM

A Freeman

Superstar
Still waiting for any of you on-screen warriors to show up and partake in this investigation which has exposed one of the most dangerous and vile anti-Muslim propaganda networks. Instead, your crowd would rather run around on here promoting your disgusting ped-agenda and obsessing over my posts... https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/max-blumenthal-grayzone-exposed.9694/
Something to consider @TempestOfTempo is that there's another possible reason why the made-up story about Aisha is so adamantly defended by so many, even to the point of condoning the despicable crime of paedophilia.

Neither Aisha, nor any alleged marriage between Muhammad and Aisha, nor the ages of either of them at any time relative to one another are provided to us by God in His Holy Koran (Quran). We also do not find any mention anywhere in the Koran of the sending, writing of, or need for the hadith, sirah, etc. after receiving the Koran. In fact, we're actually warned that Satan will send those things to try to reverse God's Message, as he always does.

Similarly, there is no secular historical record to confirm or deny any of these alleged events, or even if someone named "Aisha" even existed.

The ONLY place we find this information is according to the "Islamic tradition" (i.e. the man-made hadith, etc.). The same hadith and other man-made writings that form the actual core of the organized religion that refers to itself as "Islam", including its 5 "pillars", none of which are found in the Koran.

Therefore, if one faces the truth that Aisha in all likelihood never existed, and, in all likelihood, never married Muhammad at any age, it necessarily follows that the entire (self-contradictory) hadith would need to be called into question, as it should be. This, in turn, would ultimately destroy the organized religion that refers to itself as "Islam", if enough people awakened to this simple (and irrefutable) truth.

Rejecting the fabricated story of the alleged marriage of Aisha to the Apostle Muhammad rationally requires one to reject the hadith, sirah, etc. along with any and all of the made-up writings about Muhammad, which were all invented in direct disobedience to the Koran and the Bible, which the Koran was sent to confirm.

Hopefully that explains the tendency of many toward such irrational defenses of paedophilia, having been duped into believing Muhammad conducted himself in such a vile manner, which NEVER happened.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
"This, in turn, would ultimately destroy the organized religion that refers to itself as "Islam" "
These chuckleheads are doing their part to ensure that outcome. But ultimately, the will of God will never be frustrated.

TrollingTroubles

Established
"This, in turn, would ultimately destroy the organized religion that refers to itself as "Islam" "
These chuckleheads are doing their part to ensure that outcome. But ultimately, the will of God will never be frustrated.
I’m sure I’m not alone in getting strong Kafir vibes from you!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I’m sure I’m not alone in getting strong Kafir vibes from you!
Yes, you have a tiny clique of a few losers here who agree with each others promotion of a ped-agenda based on blasphemy and who will, apparently, ride-or-die with you on that subject... online anyways lol

akay

Established
The souls of the prophets in the Paradise, and with them are the souls of the martyrs and the righteous who died from our nation and previous nations as well. As for the bodies, they are all on earth, including the bodies of the prophets,

And that the first person to enter Paradise will be blessed with his soul and body, our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him,

Jesus, peace be upon him, (with his body and soul) is in one of the seven heavens, not in the Paradise

The Prophet Moses, peace be upon him, was mentioned several times in the Qur’an

More than the Prophet Muhammad and the Prophet Jesus Christ, peace be upon them

Islam does not differentiate between the prophets, they are all brothers, and one message is that God is one, not three, and not a human being

If the criterion for the differentiation in the Noble Qur’an was the number of times the name “knowledge” was mentioned, then “Satan” would have been higher than many of the prophets, as the number of times this name

appeared close to seventy times, which exceeds the number of times that of names Some messengers and prophets!

الخبير الإسلامي شمسي يشرح لملحد بالانجليزية وفي النهاية يكتشف شيئأ

يلعبون علينا_ شيخ وهاشم مع يهود Speaker's corner

الداعيه منصور ينهي حواره مع مبشر مسيحي بسبب عدم تركيزة

توقف عن التكبر! - محمد حجاب ونصراني معقد Speaker's corner

امرأة ثملة تنفعل وتشتم ثم تركل الكاميرا خلال حوار لمنصور

Alanantic

Star
My post is right above yours and everyone can see that I didnt quote you. Perhaps while looking for that mystery quote you could post the links of where I have been cussing on these boards as well... since you said I engage in vulgar language so much, it should have been easy for you to back up your accusation and post some examples of me doing so by now... just more blatant, pitiful lies on your behalf. You and the ped-pusher crew are simpletons and therefore, your dishonesty is simple as well. You just provoke until someone responds, then you accuse them of stalking you and revel in your fantasy that you are "living in their heads"... you project your own behavior on to others in the lamest attempts at establishing false-narratives. The reason I eventually respond to you isnt because you offer any valid defense of your positions, its because the more you post, the more you expose yourselves and prove me correct. By all means, keep avoiding that thread I posted a link to... because the more you refuse to engage there, the more you showcase what a hollow, living lie you and your crowd are.
You're a tempest in a teapot.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You're a tempest in a teapot.
That reply wasnt addressed to you and didnt refer to you. So instead of letting the issue die down, you show up here to provoke in defense of the pedo-crew with an effeminate insult. It appears you are coming out of the closet in regards to the kind of crowd you prefer... but the company you keep and your defense of the indefensible says a lot on its own.

Alanantic

Star
That reply wasnt addressed to you and didnt refer to you. So instead of letting the issue die down, you show up here to provoke in defense of the pedo-crew with an effeminate insult. It appears you are coming out of the closet in regards to the kind of crowd you prefer... but the company you keep and your defense of the indefensible says a lot on its own.
Maldarker, why do you encourage him? He's stuck on this one rant and if you don't agree with him he accuses you of these same hideous crimes that he thinks are rampant. He offers no solutions. He just comes here to get pissed off. He isn't trying to bring people together.

"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."

Maldarker

Star
Maldarker, why do you encourage him? He's stuck on this one rant and if you don't agree with him he accuses you of these same hideous crimes that he thinks are rampant. He offers no solutions. He just comes here to get pissed off. He isn't trying to bring people together.

"Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die."
And the others are? He's against P@ do P3tes which i despise....And question why do you jump in to that discussion you have a vested interest to keep that agenda alive? Go back in the posts and see the BS ways daze comes at Me Red & others about our faith so i would suggest that you just walk away your late to the party.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
And the others are? He's against P@ do P3tes which i despise....And question why do you jump in to that discussion you have a vested interest to keep that agenda alive? Go back in the posts and see the BS ways daze comes at Me Red & others about our faith so i would suggest that you just walk away your late to the party.
He aint late, he knows exactly what he is supporting with them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

The solution is to expose the fact that their agenda is based on theological blasphemy. Exposing that takes away their claims of legitimacy and leaves them on a pedo-island hill to die on if they so chose. I dont think these crimes are rampant, its been proven all over these boards. Why are you so interested in defending/denying/deflecting on this issue? The thread was dead, I certainly wasnt active here... you showed up in defense of the same thing. Again. Thats a pattern.