The Essence of Evil: Sex with Children Has Become Big Business in America

Children, young girls—some as young as 9 years old—are being bought and sold for sex in America, with the average age now 13 years old.

Written by John W. Whitehead | Tuesday, December 3, https://www.theaquilareport.com/the...-children-has-become-big-business-in-america/
...awesome find.... @A.J.....
...excerpt...

What Andrea described next shows just how depraved some portions of American society have become. “They’d get you hungry then to train you” to have oral sex. “They put honey on a man. For the littlest kids, you had to learn not to gag. And they would push things in you so you would open up better. We learned responses. Like if they wanted us to be sultry or sexy or scared. Most of them wanted you scared. When I got older, I’d teach the younger kids how to float away so things didn’t hurt.”

....sound as if MK Ultra-type programming is 'filtering-down'' to the level where even "Andrea" can teach the basics of it to a young child?

Last edited:
...this kinda crap is not helpful....
...the above article mentions that Americans sexual appetites are changing.... (toward younger, and younger)....
JBR is the first time I ever saw little girls all tarted-up to look like 22yo....
...she's under the age of 6 in these photos....
1575444427677.png
1575444500036.png
1575444570486.png
JonBenét Patricia Ramsey (/ˌdʒɒnbəˈneɪ ræmzi/; August 6, 1990 – December 26, 1996) was an American child beauty queen who was killed at the age of 6 in her family's home in Boulder, Colorado.

Yep, I agree. They're going THAT far. Matter fact, I had an app where you're able to just talk about certain things going on in life, and so I posted about p***philia and children and explained how it's wrong, and the lgbtq community with how it's wrong to attempt to change your gender- kid or grown up, and how it's impossible anyways since you can't change what God made immortal. About 2 days later, it got deleted on purpose because they were trying to silence me, and many people reported it anyways since they hate hearing the truth. People don't even focus on this stuff, they're more concerned with the media, anime, music, all of that stuff which isn't important to begin with. People see children behaving like the opposite gender, and wearing inappropriate clothes, and they just go "Oh, that's cute!" Wow.

Seems like it happens in many places. There are places in Asia men go to just for that and you can be a muslim in England and groom your victims there.

True to form Lisa turns up on the thread and tries to pathetically deflect focus onto Muslims.

It's so blatant it's embarrassing.
If they didn’t groom girls to r*pe there I wouldn’t mention it...but they did, so I did. You must have missed that I mentioned Asia too?

If they didn’t groom girls to r*pe there I wouldn’t mention it...but they did, so I did. You must have missed that I mentioned Asia too?
And again, lil Lisa.... quick to call out the epidemics of child abuse in other communities, but of course..... she is unwilling to address such criminal activity within her own Christian backyard!
Edit: Lisa and her ilk's behavior on this site is pathetic.... how many times will they venture into threads which address SPECIFIC situations of child abuse and attempt to derail the dialog? Aint they got no shame?

Children, young girls—some as young as 9 years old—are being bought and sold for sex in America, with the average age now 13 years old.

Written by John W. Whitehead | Tuesday, December 3, https://www.theaquilareport.com/the...-children-has-become-big-business-in-america/
Is this in regards to the underground networks that transfer foster children from one abusive predator to another? Yes, there are entire networks, both on and offline, which are devoted to just such abhorrent schemes.

And again, lil Lisa.... quick to call out the epidemics of child abuse in other communities, but of course..... she is unwilling to address such criminal activity within her own Christian backyard!
Edit: Lisa and her ilk's behavior on this site is pathetic.... how many times will they venture into threads which address SPECIFIC situations of child abuse and attempt to derail the dialog? Aint they got no shame?
No..I’m not quick to call out abuse in other communities..I’m just adding trying to make it a well rounded discussion where its not just the US that has this kind of problem. Wish the op would have said that this also goes on in other places and not just the US...that’s all.

Whose my ilk? Lol!

As important as this subject is, my mind can no longer handle reading these things. Its just too much. I cannot get past the descriptions. I posted a link in your Paterno thread, a companion of which i couldn't read after just the first line. I wonder how you guys manage/hold up when dealing with/rescuing abused kids is part of your job.

As important as this subject is, my mind can no longer handle reading these things. Its just too much. I cannot get past the descriptions. I posted a link in your Paterno thread, a companion of which i couldn't read after just the first line. I wonder how you guys manage/hold up when dealing with/rescuing abused kids is part of your job.
To be honest, I see the same things on every thread but that's only because people will continue to push their satanic agenda so a lot of us will continue to expose it. I feel you though, I have no words left. If you dare tell me anything that's even worse than this discussion, I would just be like "Okay." The only thing I continue to NOT believe, is how people continue to be blind about it, I mean most of the world knows what's going on, and they either ignore it willingly, or they just don't bat an eye. As for p***philia purposes, I'm tired of hearing that word. If there's anything I'm really annoyed with, it's p***philia, the lgbtq community, and the fact people think they can really change their entire existence, and even encourage it upon kids. The word "p--dophilia" makes my stomach bubble up. Literally too. It gets me so sick physically for some reason. Anyways, I digress.

The same here @Karlysymon. I have to detox at times and not visit VC for a week or so. It is just too sickening. I dont know what to call the the things that would harm children in this way.
The pageant kids thing has always sickened me as well. There used to be a "reality" show about them. My wife watched it a few times. It made me so sick I'd have to leave the room. Luckily she only watched a few and got sick from it as well.