The Enya Thread

BananaLaser

Veteran
Has anyone listened to the new age musician Enya? If you have what was your revelation like, when you realized that her music is deeply rooted in the occult, both sonically and lyrically? Here is an article that I found about her; it's very informative.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
Has anyone listen to the new age musician Enya? If you have what was your revelation like, when you realized that her music is deeply rooted in the occult, both sonically and lyrically? Here is an article that I found about her; it's very informative.

never thought that Enya music is connected to the occult ..but i was wrong

Did anything about the article stand out to you in specific?
I know the question wasnt directed at me, but these parts stood out to me
I felt a strange sensation in my spirit, like I was immersed in a body of water.
New Age music – relaxing music that serve as aural companions for whatever occult technique the customer is seeking. It all fits together.

In occult circles, guided meditation is often practiced, in which the practitioner connects with the spirit realm and the spirits therein through the aid of mantra, occult music or drugs.

This occult meditation is aimed at different purposes: relaxation, for pagan breathing exercises, inducing trances, healing and preparation for spell work and witchcraft.

The relaxing music is aimed at fostering mental passivity and mind control which are necessary conditions to get yoked to the demonic realm.
Many Christian fans of Enya – I expect – would argue that since they do not subscribe to pagan beliefs and their use of New Age music is only for the benign purpose of relaxation, these occultic influences can’t affect them. After all, Enya also has a song in which she made references to “God the Father”.

This line of argument may sound fine in theory, but practically, it is false and misplaced. Even in the light of the above evidence, such thinking is muddled and in denial.

The Bible expressly forbids the practice of enchantments (keshaphim) and trafficking in spirits in Deuteronomy 18:10-13.

The rendering of the Hebrew keshaphim is “muttered spells” or “incantations,” rendered “sorceries” in Isaiah 47:9 Isaiah 47:12 , i.e., the using of certain formulae under the belief that men could thus be bound.

God’s Word also forbids sorcery (Greek: pharmakeia) which includes physical objects or magick that impacts the human senses. Enya’s music (and the others like hers) are geared towards controlling people’s minds and bringing them in touch with the demonic.
Thank you for posting this article. It actually helped me confirm something that i have been suspecting for a couple years.

BananaLaser

Veteran
In this interview she does, she reveals that she has a purple crystal in her studio that gives her inspiration.

For those of you that would like to learn about what the purple crystal means, here's a website that discusses it:

Last edited:
I don't know. When there are people like JZ and Beyonce, gangsta rap, Madonna and Kardashian trash etc I find it a little hard to be worried about Enya . Also I have pointed out that the USA is now a satanic country and we have a myriad of suspicious people up to no good I am not really going to worry about Enya. People have the right to investigate the occult and create music or art that reflect their spiritual growth. I will later on today investigate her music on Spotify and decide what if anything needs to be done about this potential existential threat that we may or may not be confronted with.

BananaLaser

Veteran
I don't know. When there are people like JZ and Beyonce, gangsta rap, Madonna and Kardashian trash etc I find it a little hard to be worried about Enya . Also I have pointed out that the USA is now a satanic country and we have a myriad of suspicious people up to no good I am not really going to worry about Enya. People have the right to investigate the occult and create music or art that reflect their spiritual growth. I will later on today investigate her music on Spotify and decide what if anything needs to be done about this potential existential threat that we may or may not be confronted with.
Does Jay-Z still make music? I haven't heard from him in a long time. Enya is definitely not Kardashian level famous, but she has sold millions and millions of albums worldwide, so she does have enough recognition to have a solidified fanbase, and therefore for us to expose her work. She's very well known in the New Age music genre.

But other than creating music that is unusual and relaxing what has she done to deserve scrutiny as if she is a witch or something? She looks almost like a school teacher and doesn't use sex as part of her act. I am wondering if the fact that she is Celtic and has her own castle has anything to do with whatever this is. Maybe there is a racist, sexist conspiracy against her. Has she ever endorsed abortion or donated money to suspicious organizations such as Black Lies Matter? Has she ever starred in Superbowl halftime show and been promoting satanic lifestyle like Madonna or Katy Perry and all the others? Let's not return to the reality of witch hunt mentality and accuse any woman you might not understand of being a witch.

BananaLaser

Veteran
But other than creating music that is unusual and relaxing what has she done to deserve scrutiny as if she is a witch or something? She looks almost like a school teacher and doesn't use sex as part of her act. I am wondering if the fact that she is Celtic and has her own castle has anything to do with whatever this is. Maybe there is a racist, sexist conspiracy against her. Has she ever endorsed abortion or donated money to suspicious organizations such as Black Lies Matter? Has she ever starred in Superbowl halftime show and been promoting satanic lifestyle like Madonna or Katy Perry and all the others? Let's not return to the reality of witch hunt mentality and accuse any woman you might not understand of being a witch.
If you do your research on her, then you'll know that she is certainly a witch. This isn't about unusual musicians automatically being labelled as witches or satanists. This is about doing research on musicians that appear to be demonic, to raise awareness, if they actually are demonic. I agree that Madonna and Katy Perry are corrupting the masses, but even though Enya isn't similar to them in regards to music or artistry, that doesn't just make her totally harmless.

Last edited:
If you do your research on her, then you'll know that she is certainly a witch. This isn't about unusual musicians automatically being labelled as witches or satanists. This is about doing research on musicians that appear to be demonic, to raise awareness, if they actually are demonic. I agree that Madonna and Katy Perry are corrupting the masses, but even though Enya isn't similar to them in regards to music or artistry, that doesn't just make her totally harmless.
I have been listening to Enya for hours today and get a good vibe and positive feeling from her music. What evidence do you have that she is demonic?

Evil is as evil does. Do people blast out Enya music on ghetto blasters or in their cars purposely to annoy others? Do people listening to Enya enjoy crystals and other stuff? All I know is I would rather be around people who listen to Enya rather than JZ and Beyonce Taylor Swift Katy Perry Rhianna Stevie Nicks etc. And this New Age Music label is just another name for a certain kind of music. And either way what big crime have New Age people committed anyway? They don't bother me at all unlike rap music and bad metal.