The Environment...Flora & Fauna...Pollution, Energy Crises, Geoengineering & Climate Change...

e-Enoch

Superstar
"Chemtrails And HAARP Now Control The Skies As Multiple End Times Events Are All Coming To A Head At The Same Time..."

Flarepath

Star
After blowing their tops for a few days, volcanos usually go dormant again, but I can't help wondering what if they continued blowing their tops for many days / weeks/ months, plunging the earth into a new ice age because of the shroud of worldwide ash in the atmosphere blocking sunlight?

sa.jpg

e-Enoch

Superstar
After blowing their tops for a few days, volcanos usually go dormant again, but I can't help wondering what if they continued blowing their tops for many days / weeks/ months, plunging the earth into a new ice age because of the shroud of worldwide ash in the atmosphere blocking sunlight?

View attachment 102780
Quite possible...considering nature's unpredictability...

truth_will_out

Established

View attachment 102782
Unusual of you to be posting on a thread about Chem trails (geo engineering) @Flarepath?! You're not 'on the turn' are you?