The End Of Humanity.

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Christianity is the only one with the Son of God himself in it..:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and you have proof of this? im sorry but i cant take faith or a badly written book as proof. View attachment 39298

You can hang with a cockatoo if you like mate, but I'll stick with JC..:)

Tidal

Star
not very christian though, they are breaking the rules.

"'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. '" Leviticus 19:19
''Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together. ''Deuteronomy 22:11

but thats the old testament you say, well the Egyptian copy cat zombie said

Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Matthew 5:17

looks like your christian lady is going straight to hell or purgatory or Sheol, depending on which version of the same story you believe in.

If God wanted us to stick with the Old T, he wouldn't have sent Jesus to give us the New.. :p
Sure, Jesus didn't waste his time trashing the Old T rules, but he DID show people how to interpret them with common sense and koolness, and people quickly cottoned on-

"The covenant of which Jesus is mediator is superior to the old one" (Heb 8:6)
"The law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17)
"Through Jesus we are saved, and not through Moses" (Acts 13:39)
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Pet 1:18 )

"We serve in the new way of the spirit,not in the old way of the written code" (Rom 7:6)

For example the Old T says to kill adulteresses, but Jesus went around saving them from the mob..:)

A Freeman

Superstar
This is your belief though and seeing as there are 4,300 religions currently on this planet, and thise are organised religion, excluding cults and self beliefs or anti established religious people, how do you know your the right one?
ALL organized religions/cults and "self" beliefs need to be destroyed because NONE of them are the right one. What part of that wasn't clear from the previous email please?

I love how theists think because you question religion or gods you somehow have issue with them.
You were contradicting yourself, which is a symptom of insanity. If you could see someone else's insanity was destroying them, wouldn't the loving thing to do be to warn them while they still have time to correct it?

i have the same issues with god/gods as i do the tooth fairy, unicorns and leprechauns, you cant have an issue with something that doesnt exist. however i do have as issue with religion and religious people, especially ones who want to force their beliefs on others because it fits their bias, i have issue with theists because they have caused untold damage and pain for their version of a sky daddy. I increasingly have an issue with religious folk who think they can force their beliefs on others, especially when it means the subjugation of others.
That's why ALL organized religion needs to go, including Darwinism.

NONE of Satan's organized religions represent The King Ruler of the Universe, which the primitive people here on Earth refer to as “God”. The fact that there are thousands of them dividing people against each other should make it self-evident that they were all created by Satan, as divide and conquer is his trademark.

which creator, you keep saying creator but which one, Thor, Loki, Athena, Aphrodite, Zeus, Ganesha, Vishnu, Epona? if you mean the Judaeo-christian god, well hes very for r*pe and child murder, for one do you not think children died during the great flood or the destruction of soddam/Gomorrah, what about the r*pe murder and pillaging of Jabesh? there are hundreds of examples of r*pe and murder endorsed by this god.
There is only ONE Creator and ONE Truth. And if you believe He made r*pe and murder capital offenses because He is for them, then you are sadly mistaken, and seeing everything upside down and backwards, from a decidedly human perspective.

We are human+Beings. Most people understand the human part of that, because they can see it in a mirror. But the REAL you is a spirit-Being, temporarily incarnating the human-animal body you see in the mirror.

Unless this is clearly understood, it's IMPOSSIBLE to understand the Bible or the Quran, or any other material of extraterrestrial origin. For example, you consider our Creator to be a murderer, because He sent the Great Flood at a time when violence and hatred FILLED the Earth, and almost no one was learning what we NEED to learn to survive.

So God sent Noah to warn the people that a flood was coming. And Noah did just that – for 100 years, while he built a boat the size of a small aircraft carrier in his backyard – and nobody believed him, until it began to rain, at which time it was too late.

The ONLY thing that died in the flood were the plants and animals, including the humans. Afterwards, the spirit-Beings (Souls) inside of those humans were gradually sent back into bodies descended from Noah's sons, to give each and every one of us the very best opportunity to learn what we need to learn to be able to leave this prison planet and go home, to our REAL family and friends.

Had God not brought the flood, we would have rapidly annihilated ourselves and all hope of salvation. So what you mistakenly believe was murder was, IN FACT, a very loving and merciful second opportunity for ALL of us.

More Murder r*pe and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.
The same logic applies as did for the flood. EVERYTHING in The Law is to teach us to love our neighbor as much or more than ourselves. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch, so those who refuse to play nicely with others, and treat them with the love and respect we all deserve, by committing capital crimes against one another, receive the death penalty, so they can start over in a new body.

Death to the r*pe Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
Do you really not know the difference between r*pe and adultery? Learn to read The Law PROPERLY. Both adultery and r*pe are capital crimes under The Law. Why are these penalties so severe? SO THE PUNISHMENT ELIMINATES ADULTERY AND r*pe.

Deuteronomy 22:22-27
22:22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband (ADULTERY), then they shall both of them die, [both] the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.
22:23 If a damsel [that is] a virgin be betrothed (engaged to be married) unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
22:24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not (ADULTERY), [being] in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife (ADULTERY): so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
22:25 But if a man find a married damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her (r*pe): then the man only that lay with her shall die:
22:26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; [there is] in the damsel no sin [worthy] of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so [is] this matter:
22:27 For he found her in the field, [and] the married damsel cried, and [there was] none to save her.

Instead of following The Law, we have made up rules to make it “legal” for people to commit adultery, and even glorify it in television programs and in films, relabeling it as having “an affair”.

This has caused immeasurable amounts of suffering, as infidelity is the #1 cause of divorce, leading to a divorce rate of over 50% for first time marriages, and worsening for every subsequent marriage after that. Not only are the divorced husband and/or wife deeply hurt by the infidelity, but the children involved are torn between two households, and often used as pawns, ensuring they never learn what it's like to live in a loving environment, where everyone is putting the needs of others BEFORE their own selfish desires.

THAT is how stupid and thoughtless allowing adultery really is, which has been exacerbated by women's “liberation”. Why would any real, loving man want a woman pretending to be a man?

God Assists r*pe and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)
Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city

this god is very pro r*pe and murder, at least teh pagan gods dont pretend to be all perfect and good.
Do you even know what Zechariah 14 is talking about please? The houses being plundered and the women being ravished is happening precisely because people aren't keeping The Law.

Not only does God not condone r*pe or murder, but He has promised to go out and fight against the people and nations who are committing those capital crimes. Stop cherry-picking verses and read what they actually say.

Zechariah 14:1-4
14:1 Behold, The Day of the "I AM" cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken (not by God, but by evil people who don't obey His Law), and the houses plundered, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
14:3 Then shall the "I AM" go forth, and fight against those nations, like when He fought in the day of battle (Revelation 12:7).
14:4 And his (Christ, in a new body from Joseph-Ephraim) feet shall stand in that Day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the East, and the Mt. of Olives shall split in half towards the East and towards the West, and there shall be an enormous valley; and half of the Mount of Olives shall move towards the North, and half of it towards the South.

Verse 4 is literally talking about a massive earthquake taking place to as the final end to these capital crimes occurs, which allows living seawater to pour from the Mediterranean into the “dead” sea (a physical metaphor for resurrecting the spiritually “dead”).

believe me any real slave would laugh at the idea that paid employment is slavery. taxes serve a purpose, they are exchanged for services like medical care, road and public building maintenance (oh wait are you in the us where people are left bankrupt or dead because they cant afford medical care)
Why should anyone believe you when you clearly don't know what you're talking about?

Because we haven't kept The Law – which includes the perfect economic policy requiring debt relief every seven years and a Jubilee every 50th year, to return ancestral lands back to someone who may have had to sell them to pay for debts – we now live in a world where the wealthiest 1% own the overwhelming majority of the Earth and control its resources, while the rest of us live off of the crumbs.

You don't seem to understand this, probably because of being programmed to think through the media and other forms of government propaganda, to talk and act like a slave since birth.

"There are none more hopelessly enslaved as those who mistakenly believe they are free."
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Like religion Lucifer and Satan are made up, mainly in the medieval era when the church wanted to make money out of scared people.

In fact looking at what god does and his body count and compare it to Satan and well god is quite the bad guy i must say.
Except you didn't say/write that. Satan, through your “self” wrote those words, in the hope of conning you and others into believing those obvious LIES.

"The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist"

If you'll take the time to study the systems of this world, you will find a central theme running through ALL of them: evil/greed/selfishness. The medical and pharmaceutical industry you just bragged about is designed to poison people for profit. The governments, all of which are corporations, are in business to make money, NOT to represent the people's best interests.

If you want to talk about the U.S., the look into the Grace Commission Report, conducted in 1984 under the Reagan administration. It determined that 100% of the money raised in federal income taxes went to pay interest on the debt, i.e. it ALL went to the international banking cartel. The public works projects (road construction, hospital care, etc.) were then financed through the banks, creating annual deficits and more debt year in and year out.

The U.K. and Europe are suffering under similar systems, only they don't have the dollar as the world reserve currency, so they cannot continue to export their debt the way the U.S. can. Instead, country after country has had to declare bankruptcy, and go through financial restructuring, which invariably provides the banks with even more control over the country's government and its resources.

Again, ALL of this evil is happening because we haven't kept The Law, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with organized religions, all of which are also CORPORATIONS (corporate fictions).

maybe these aliens need to proof read too, they seem to contradict themselves quite often. the bible is very poorly written.
According to whom? You?

Considering roughly two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, over 99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail, only a complete fool would look at that track record and conclude that it is poorly written or that the remaining >1% won't likewise be fulfilled in similar fashion.

heart attacks increased for everyone in the past century due to many factors, including more sedentary lifestyles, the invention of moving vehicles which led to less natural exercise, the introduction of fast food, ect. it has nothing to do with body types or womens lack of maleness, this theory has been proven false anyway, history and archaeology has shown women as warriors, hunters and basically living lives like men, its actually incredibly common to find womens graves with hunting and fighting equipment. your ideology is based on a debunked theory that is designed to relinquish womens autonomy. in fact statistics show women live a hell of a lot longer than men in general.
And here you had everyone thinking you don't believe in fairy tales. Do you believe everything you see on TV?

there is nothing complimentary about being forced into a role that does not suit you or one that causes you to lose your rights as a human being.
Complementary, NOT complimentary.

again which creator there is quite a few, they all seem to be quite moody and like killing people though, which is weird.
Perhaps in your mind, but not in reality.

which science? theres a lot of them, also science doesnt hold on to old beliefs once they are proven false or not correct, they move on adapt and admit wrongs, religion not so much.
Sound like you know even less about science than you do about our Creator's Law.

scared of what, i dont have to worry about some bearded guy being angry because i ate the wrong food, made mistakes or wore mixed fabrics, im quite joyful as i dont have to spend my days worrying about appeasing a narcissist who needs constant validation. i also vote, i have my own bank account, i have a partner not a master, he doesnt r*pe me when he feels horny, he takes no for an answer, as he respects my rights and body, i hav a job i earn money and i can keep it, ive got an extensive education which i chose, and i get to sleep in on sundays, no hell and brimstone sermons for me.
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Peace be upon you.

Last edited:
ALL organized religions/cults and "self" beliefs need to be destroyed because NONE of them are the right one. What part of that wasn't clear from the previous email please?

You were contradicting yourself, which is symptom of insanity. If you could see someone else's insanity was destroying them, wouldn't the loving thing to do be to warn them while they still have time to correct it?

That's why ALL organized religion needs to go, including Darwinism.

NONE of Satan's organized religions represent The King Ruler of the Universe, which the primitive people here on Earth refer to as “God”. The fact that there are thousands of them dividing people against each other should make it self-evident that they were all created by Satan, as divide and conquer is his trademark.

There is only ONE Creator and ONE Truth. And if you believe He made r*pe and murder capital offenses because He is for them, then you are sadly mistaken, and seeing everything upside down and backwards, from a decidedly human perspective.

We are human+Beings. Most people understand the human part of that, because they can see it in a mirror. But the REAL you is a spirit-Being, temporarily incarnating the human-animal body you see in the mirror.

Unless this is clearly understood, it's IMPOSSIBLE to understand the Bible or the Quran, or any other material of extraterrestrial origin. For example, you consider our Creator to be a murderer, because He sent the Great Flood at a time when violence and hatred FILLED the Earth, and almost no one was learning what we NEED to learn to survive.

So God sent Noah to warn the people that a flood was coming. And Noah did just that – for 100 years, while he built a boat the size of a small aircraft carrier in his backyard – and nobody believed him, until it began to rain, at which time it was too late.

The ONLY thing that died in the flood were the plants and animals, including the humans. Afterwards, the spirit-Beings (Souls) inside of those humans were gradually sent back into bodies descended from Noah's sons, to give each and every one of us the very best opportunity to learn what we need to learn to be able to leave this prison planet and go home, to our REAL family and friends.

Had God not brought the flood, we would have rapidly annihilated ourselves and all hope of salvation. So what you mistakenly believe was murder was, IN FACT, a very loving and merciful second opportunity for ALL of us.

The same logic applies as did for the flood. EVERYTHING in The Law is to teach us to love our neighbor as much or more than ourselves. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch, so those who refuse to play nicely with others, and treat them with the love and respect we all deserve, by committing capital crimes against one another, receive the death penalty, so they can start over in a new body.

Do you really not know the difference between r*pe and adultery? Learn to read The Law PROPERLY. Both adultery and r*pe are capital crimes under The Law. Why are these penalties so severe? SO THE PUNISHMENT ELIMINATES ADULTERY AND r*pe.

Deuteronomy 22:22-27
22:22 If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband (ADULTERY), then they shall both of them die, [both] the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.
22:23 If a damsel [that is] a virgin be betrothed (engaged to be married) unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her;
22:24 Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not (ADULTERY), [being] in the city; and the man, because he hath humbled his neighbour's wife (ADULTERY): so thou shalt put away evil from among you.
22:25 But if a man find a married damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her (r*pe): then the man only that lay with her shall die:
22:26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; [there is] in the damsel no sin [worthy] of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so [is] this matter:
22:27 For he found her in the field, [and] the married damsel cried, and [there was] none to save her.

Instead of following The Law, we have made up rules to make it “legal” for people to commit adultery, and even glorify it in television programs and in films, relabeling it as having “an affair”.

This has caused immeasurable amounts of suffering, as infidelity is the #1 cause of divorce, leading to a divorce rate of over 50% for first time marriages, and worsening for every subsequent marriage after that. Not only are the divorced husband and/or wife deeply hurt by the infidelity, but the children involved are torn between two households, and often used as pawns, ensuring they never learn what it's like to live in a loving environment, where everyone is putting the needs of others BEFORE their own selfish desires.

THAT is how stupid and thoughtless allowing adultery really is, which has been exacerbated by women's “liberation”. Why would any real, loving man want a woman pretending to be a man?

Do you even know what Zechariah 14 is talking about please? The houses being plundered and the women being ravished is happening precisely because people aren't keeping The Law.

Not only does God not condone r*pe or murder, but He has promised to go out and fight against the people and nations who are committing those capital crimes. Stop cherry-picking verses and read what they actually say.

Zechariah 14:1-4
14:1 Behold, The Day of the "I AM" cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken (not by God, but by evil people who don't obey His Law), and the houses plundered, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
14:3 Then shall the "I AM" go forth, and fight against those nations, like when He fought in the day of battle (Revelation 12:7).
14:4 And his (Christ, in a new body from Joseph-Ephraim) feet shall stand in that Day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the East, and the Mt. of Olives shall split in half towards the East and towards the West, and there shall be an enormous valley; and half of the Mount of Olives shall move towards the North, and half of it towards the South.

Verse 4 is literally talking about a massive earthquake taking place to as the final end to these capital crimes occurs, which allows living seawater to pour from the Mediterranean into the “dead” sea (a physical metaphor for resurrecting the spiritually “dead”).

Why should anyone believe you when you clearly don't know what you're talking about?

Because we haven't kept The Law – which includes the perfect economic policy requiring debt relief every seven years and a Jubilee every 50th year, to return ancestral lands back to someone who may have had to sell them to pay for debts – we now live in a world where the wealthiest 1% own the overwhelming majority of the Earth and control its resources, while the rest of us live off of the crumbs.

You don't seem to understand this, probably because of being programmed to think through the media and other forms of government propaganda, to talk and act like a slave since birth.

"There are none more hopelessly enslaved as those who mistakenly believe they are free."
-- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Except you didn't say/write that. Satan, through your “self” wrote those words, in the hope of conning you and others into believing those obvious LIES.

"The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist"

If you'll take the time to study the systems of this world, you will find a central theme running through ALL of them: evil/greed/selfishness. The medical and pharmaceutical industry you just bragged about is designed to poison people for profit. The governments, all of which are corporations, are in business to make money, NOT to represent the people's best interests.

If you want to talk about the U.S., the look into the Grace Commission Report, conducted in 1984 under the Reagan administration. It determined that 100% of the money raised in federal income taxes went to pay interest on the debt, i.e. it ALL went to the international banking cartel. The public works projects (road construction, hospital care, etc.) were then financed through the banks, creating annual deficits and more debt year in and year out.

The U.K. and Europe are suffering under similar systems, only they don't have the dollar as the world reserve currency, so they cannot continue to export their debt the way the U.S. can. Instead, country after country has had to declare bankruptcy, and go through financial restructuring, which invariably provides the banks with even more control over the country's government and its resources.

Again, ALL of this evil is happening because we haven't kept The Law, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with organized religions, all of which are also CORPORATIONS (corporate fictions).

According to whom? You?

Considering roughly two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, over 99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail, only a complete fool would look at that track record and conclude that it is poorly written or that the remaining >1% won't likewise be fulfilled in similar fashion.
Your calling me insane yet you think Darwinism is a religion and you think psychic aliens wrote the Bible. Ok dear.

If God wanted us to stick with the Old T, he wouldn't have sent Jesus to give us the New.. :p
Sure, Jesus didn't waste his time trashing the Old T rules, but he DID show people how to interpret them with common sense and koolness, and people quickly cottoned on-

"The covenant of which Jesus is mediator is superior to the old one" (Heb 8:6)
"The law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ" (John 1:17)
"Through Jesus we are saved, and not through Moses" (Acts 13:39)
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Pet 1:18 )

"We serve in the new way of the spirit,not in the old way of the written code" (Rom 7:6)

For example the Old T says to kill adulteresses, but Jesus went around saving them from the mob..:)

As I said Jesus said himself ( well the book said he said it) that he does not come to change the law of the old testament. He came to enforce it
So the old testament is in fact still canon.

Why so it athiest read the Bible more than Christians.

Tidal said- Christianity is the only one with the Son of God himself in it..:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can hang with a cockatoo if you like mate, but I'll stick with JC..:)

There the same dude, Christians plagerised many pagan religions, Jesus wasn't born in December, the explanation of the alignment of the stars don't match December, he would been born in April, but the Christians took December 25th be side it's the winter equinox, same with Easter, it was never about a guy being nailed to 2 by 4s, it was a pagan spring equinox holiday based on rebirth, hence the Easter eggs and bunny rabbits. But Christians used the date.
Christians can't even get crusifixion right, he couldn't of been mailed through the hands, for one if they did he would just fall of the cross, Romans bailed through the wrists be uase the body could be held by bones and muscle, even the cross is wrong, it would be a T not a cross.

Like guys get your religion right.

Tidal

Star
As I said Jesus said himself ( well the book said he said it) that he does not come to change the law of the old testament. He came to enforce it
So the old testament is in fact still canon.
Why so it athiest read the Bible more than Christians.

The Old T is like oldfashioned Windows 7, you can stick with it if you like, but most people nowadays have moved onto Win 10..:)

Tidal

Star
There the same dude, Christians plagerised many pagan religions, Jesus wasn't born in December, the explanation of the alignment of the stars don't match December, he would been born in April, but the Christians took December 25th be side it's the winter equinox, same with Easter, it was never about a guy being nailed to 2 by 4s, it was a pagan spring equinox holiday based on rebirth, hence the Easter eggs and bunny rabbits. But Christians used the date.
Christians can't even get crusifixion right, he couldn't of been mailed through the hands, for one if they did he would just fall of the cross, Romans bailed through the wrists be uase the body could be held by bones and muscle, even the cross is wrong, it would be a T not a cross.

1- Nobody knows exactly what day Jesus was born on, so Dec 25th is as good a guess as any..:)

2- Don't forget Jesus was nailed through the feet as well as through his hands or wrists and was therefore able to push up with his legs to take the weight off his hands/wrists and was able to breathe.
Remember, the Romans were going to break his legs so he couldn't push up to get air into his lungs, but when they saw he was already dead they didn't bother.

A Freeman

Superstar
Your calling me insane yet you think Darwinism is a religion and you think psychic aliens wrote the Bible. Ok dear.
The Darwinian Leap of Faith

Dr. Joseph L. Henson, biologist, stated that to believe in Darwinian evolution, one has to have “faith to believe that the statistically improbable is going to happen again and again and again.”14 But when the statistically improbable is as completely improbable as 1/10^722 for just the first gene to arrange itself, consider what kind of unfounded leap of faith would be required!

There is absolutely nothing scientific about believing in Darwinism. Contrary to the popular Darwinian-inspired pick-up truck bumper sticker, "stuff" doesn’t just happen. No matter how much time is provided, inanimate objects NEVER reorganize themselves into life and DNA didn't program itself nor will it ever do so. The theory that this was possible was based on completely erroneous assumptions without any scientific proof at the time, much less all of the information that is now available about DNA and how it works. And we've really only begun to scratch the surface of understanding this extraordinarily engineered basic building block of life.

DNA is a code. DNA is a language. DNA is the most efficient data storage device known to man. DNA is an assembly line for life, carrying out incredibly detailed instructions on a molecular level in every single cell of every single living organism everywhere. And most importantly, DNA is proof positive that NOTHING happens by chance, just as the probability statistics have clearly shown.

So let's call Darwinism what it really is: an organized religion.

ALL organized religion is based on lies with a little bit of the truth mixed in to sell it, to lead us away from God. Darwinism is no different. There has never been any actual scientific proof of evolutionary theory which at best was based on flawed assumptions. It's really always been about one thing and one thing only:

"...the point of evolutionary theory is to explain phenomena without having to appeal to intelligence or divine design".

Starting with a theory and ignoring the overwhelming body of evidence that disproves that theory isn't logical or scientific at all. It's simply dishonest. We haven't gone for a walk in the forest and found a watch; instead we've found a watch factory of unparalleled ingenuity, intricacy and precision, which is well beyond our comprehension. We then arrogantly/ignorantly questioned the existence of the factory Owner because He didn't make a special appearance as we thought He should despite His EXPLICIT contact instructions being ignored.

He told us NOT to go to a church to talk to Him. A church is just a building, and it can have stained glass windows and crosses or it can have textbooks and lab equipment. God isn't human and He doesn't live in a building; He wants to live in the hearts of each and every one of us as an invited guest. The only thing that stands in the way of this happening is our own arrogance/ignorance. And this egotistical and self-destructive approach to life will NEVER lead to the Truth.

-------

And with regard to the extraterrestrial origins of the Bible, we have the following directly from Christ (the Truth):-

King of kings' Bible - John 8:14 (John 8:23 KJV) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.

irrationalNinja

Veteran

Getting your facts about religion from the fantastical notions of Acharya S. is why you sound like you do not know what you are talking about. Read real history—you will sound more informed.

Getting your facts about religion from the fantastical notions of Acharya S. is why you sound like you do not know what you are talking about. Read real history—you will sound more informed.
what exactly did i say that was wrong? i read real history books not a badly edited fairy tale.

nothing fanatical, Easter and Christmas are and were pagan holidays based on the four seasons, these are facts, they are scary facts for people who believe in a bearded sky daddy but facts non the less. and the comparisons between Horus and Jesus are quite enlightening.
Also the Romans documented everything, this is why post roman empire is classed as the dark ages due to the lack of writings, and how we know how a person was crucified, and science has proven that hammering nails through the hands would not work, it would have to be through the wrist, there is even forensic archaeological evidence for wrist crucifixion. and the shape of the crucifix is proven wrong too, it had to be a T or a X not a cross in the christian sense, because thats how the Romans did it, to cause more pain and suffering, also the weight of the mans body would suffocate him, combined with it being easier to crucify them.
non of this isnt due to fanaticism, the only fanaticism i see are Christians who get all uppity when science and evidence proves their little fairy tales wrong.

I also find it funny how the Romans documented everything, from basic inventory to natural disasters and politics, yet no one documented a man being crucified, bleeding water then on his death there were earthquakes and the dead rising from their graves, you would think that would be something to write home about

Karlysymon

Superstar
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7612873/No-country-fully-prepared-deadly-pandemic-report-finds.html
A deadly pandemic could sweep the world in hours and kill millions because NO country is fully prepared, report claims
  • Scientists say outbreak of flu-like illness is inevitable and could spread in hours
  • Found just 13 countries had resources and health care systems to put up a fight
  • But given how fast it'd spread, they think even those countries would struggle
By CONNOR BOYD HEALTH REPORTER FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 07:16 EDT, 25 October 2019 | UPDATED: 15:22 EDT, 25 October 2019

No country is fully equipped to deal with the next global pandemic, a major report has claimed.

Scientists say an outbreak of a flu-like illness could sweep across the planet in 36 hours and kill tens of millions due to our constantly-travelling population.

But a review of health care systems already in place across the world found just 13 countries had the resources to put up a fight against an 'inevitable' pandemic.

Among the countries ranked in the top tier were Britain, the US, Australia, Canada, France and Holland.

But given how fast the outbreak is likely to spread, experts warn even these nations may struggle to curb the disease.

A world map shows areas that were most, more and least prepared for a global pandemic. Greenland (in grey) was not studied

A worker in protective gear disinfects an ambulance carrying a suspected Ebola patient in DR Congo, amid claims that responses to epidemics so far have been 'grossly insufficient'

Most of the EU 28, including Spain, Germany, Italy, Austria and Norway, were considered 'more prepared', a tier below Britain and the US.

Whereas the majority of Africa was deemed the 'least prepared' of all the countries due to poor immunisation .

The sobering report, known as the Global Health Security (GHS) index, was drawn-up by scientists at the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security, and the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI).

In their recommendations, the team said governments must ringfence money for putting preparations in place and do routine simulation exercises.

They also called for more private investment into countries' pandemic preparations and said the UN must do more to co-ordinate responses across international borders.

The scientists assessed how countries around the world would deal with an inevitable pandemic, by looking at a range of factors.

Income, border security, health care systems, as well as political, socioeconomic and environmental risk factors that can limit response, were all considered.

The average overall index score was just over 40 out of a possible 100. Scientists say this points 'to substantial weaknesses in preparedness'.

TOP 10 COUNTRIES BEST PREPARED
United States - 83.5

United Kingdom - 77.9

Holland - 75.6

Australia - 75.5

Canada - 75.3

Thailand - 73.2

Sweden - 72.1

Denmark - 70.4

South Korea - 70.2

Finland - 68.7

TOP 10 COUNTRIES WORST PREPARED
Equatorial Guinea - 16.2

Somalia - 16.6

North Korea - 17.5

São Tomé and Príncipe - 17.7

Marshall Islands - 18.2

Yemen - 18.5

Kiribati - 19.2

Syria - 19.9

Guinea Bissau - 20

Gabon - 20

But they found that even among the 60 high-income countries assessed, the average score was barely over 50.

Writing in their report, the scientists said: 'The Index, which serves as a barometer for global preparedness, is based on a central tenet: a threat anywhere is a threat everywhere.

'Deadly infectious diseases can travel quickly; increased global mobility through air travel means that a disease outbreak in one country can spread across the world in a matter of hours.'

The report comes a month after a group headed by a former World Health Organisation (WHO) chief issued a stark warning that Disease X was on the horizon.

A report last month called A World At Risk listed dozens of illnesses which the experts suggested had the potential to trigger an outbreak which could spiral out of control, among them plague, Ebola, Zika virus and Dengue

THE 1918 FLU OUTBREAK - THE WORST THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN
The deadly flu virus attacked more than one-third of the world's population, and within months had killed more than 50 million people – three times as many as the World War I – and did it more quickly than any other illness in recorded history.

Most influenza outbreaks disproportionately kill juvenile, elderly, or already weakened patients; in contrast the 1918 pandemic predominantly killed previously healthy young adults.

To maintain morale, wartime censors minimized early reports of illness and mortality in Germany, Britain, France, and the United States.

However, newspapers were free to report the epidemic's effects in Spain, creating a false impression of Spain as being especially hard hit - and leading to the pandemic's nickname Spanish flu.

The close quarters and massive troop movements of World War I hastened the pandemic and probably both increased transmission and augmented mutation, researchers believe.

The global mortality rate from the 1918/1919 pandemic is not known, but an estimated 10% to 20% of those who were infected died, with estimates of the total number of deaths ranging from 50-100 million people.

The report, named A World At Risk, said current efforts to prepare for outbreaks in the wake of crises such as Ebola are 'grossly insufficient'.

It was headed by Dr Gro Harlem Brundtland, the former Norwegian prime minister and director-general of the WHO,

He said in the report: 'The threat of a pandemic spreading around the globe is a real one.

'A quick-moving pathogen has the potential to kill tens of millions of people, disrupt economies and destabilise national security.'

He claimed that previous recommendations about the threat of a global pandemic have been largely ignored by world leaders.

The team drew up a map of the world with a list of possible infections which could trigger the hypothetical outbreak.

These were split into 'newly emerging' and 're-emerging/resurging'. Among the former were the Ebola, Zika and Nipah viruses, and five types of flu.

And the latter included West Nile virus, antibiotic resistance, measles, acute flaccid myelitis, Yellow fever, Dengue, plague and human monkeypox.

The report referenced the damage done by the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic and said modern advances in international travel would help the disease spread faster.

A century ago the Spanish flu pandemic infected a third of the world's population and killed 50 million people.

But more recently an Ebola epidemic in West Africa claimed the lives of more than 11,000 people.

Another outbreak of the deadly virus has killed 2,100 in the Democratic Republic of Congo and the fatalities are rising.

Leo Abruzzese, senior global advisor at The Economist Intelligence Unit, who helped compile the report, said the report helped to identify important gaps in global preparedness.

'Without a way of identifying gaps in the system, we're much more vulnerable than we need to be,' he said.

'The index is specific enough to provide a roadmap for how countries can respond, and gives donors and funders a tool for directing their resources.'
Amazing how you picked up on Event 201, and from the DailyMail at that! We all probably thought it was another "cry wolf" from scientists. Not anymore!
Artificial embryo created: no egg, no sperm, no problem
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/artificial-embryo-created-no-egg-no-sperm-no-problem/

Artificial Embryo Created: No Egg, No Sperm, No Soul, No Problem...:(
Quoted for visibilty and...

From the author of a Clockwork Orange

"The novel begins by introducing the two protagonists: Tristram Foxe, a history teacher, and his wife, Beatrice-Joanna, a homemaker. They have recently suffered through their young son's death.

Throughout the first portion of the novel, overpopulation is depicted through the limitation and reuse of materials, and extremely cramped living conditions.

There is also active discrimination against heterosexuals, homosexuality being encouraged as a measure against overpopulation. Self-sterilization is also encouraged."

A Freeman

Superstar
and you have proof of this? im sorry but i cant take faith or a badly written book as proof. View attachment 39298

SeekerofTruth

Rookie
Without Europeans, who will invent and discover? Eastern Orientals and Africans lack the skills to innovate. Likely, the Caucasian Middle Easterners will conquer trhe world.

Without Europeans, who will invent and discover? Eastern Orientals and Africans lack the skills to innovate. Likely, the Caucasian Middle Easterners will conquer trhe world.
You do realise some of the oldest most advanced societies came from the middle East and Asia right? The whole Aryan thing was debunked decades ago.
Most of our technology, mathematics and invocations stem from Asian and middle Eastern inventions.

Christians still borrowed heavily from other religions, Jesus wasn't even born Dec 25th it was more likely in the spring they just used the winter equinox because it was easier.

Easter is a pagan holiday, the chocolate eggs, Easter bunny, chicks it's all about fertility rights nothing to do with Jesus.

The bible is also terribly written, at best Jesus looks like he's bipolar. Not to mention anything written about him is second and third hand, written decades after his death.

Maes17

Superstar
You do realise some of the oldest most advanced societies came from the middle East and Asia right? The whole Aryan thing was debunked decades ago.
Most of our technology, mathematics and invocations stem from Asian and middle Eastern inventions.
If I’m correct a lot of algebra and pattern stem from the middle east.
Allah doesn’t even have a physical form. I remember taking arabic in college and my professor said it has to do with not worshipping statues or something like that

Maes17

Superstar
^^^
Which is why the middle east decorations have a lot of patterns