The End Of Humanity.

Forever Light

Veteran
Before Its News! Really?
So what if it's on BIN.. or will you only consider information if has been pre-approved for broadcast on BBC, Fox or CNN etc.?

But then we don't really see them reporting much about things like the Georgia Guidestones etc. on any of those outlets..
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2018/02/viruses-are-falling-from-the-sky-is-anyone-is-safe-pandemic-flu-outbreak-shows-signs-of-being-the-most-lethal-since-1918-videos-3593430.html
Viruses Are Literally Falling From The Sky: Is Anyone Safe? Pandemic Flu Outbreak Shows Signs Of Being The Most Lethal Since 1918 - (BIN)

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
So what if it's on BIN.. or will you only consider information if has been pre-approved for broadcast on BBC, Fox or CNN etc.?

But then we don't really see them reporting much about things like the Georgia Guidestones etc. on any of those outlets..
Viruses Are Literally Falling From The Sky: Is Anyone Safe? Pandemic Flu Outbreak Shows Signs Of Being The Most Lethal Since 1918 - (BIN)
Again...Really? Not a Nutter so I don't consider any source reliable not even the ones you mentioned......I don't even click on anything that has Before Its News link to it....So don't waste my time and yours...Have a nice day.

Forever Light

Veteran
Bacteria and viruses swept up from Earth's surface are falling from the sky by the BILLIONS every day, shocking study reveals (DailyMail)

"An alarming number of viruses and bacteria are falling from the sky every day, new research has found.

Scientists at the University of British Columbia have recorded the number of viruses that are swept from earth's surface into the free troposphere each day.

They then tracked the amount that fall back to the earth's surface.

Their study, the first on the topic, found that once the viruses are in the troposphere they can travel thousands of kilometers before falling back to earth."

...swept up from Earth's surface... ? Okie Dokie...

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
The title of the OP is "The End of Humanity" exactly how do these fake ass chemtrails play into that? Do you realize what a logistics nightmare that would create for any country? To be able to get millions of planes in the air to cover a country in order to spray RAID to kill off the population not to mention themselves because they have to breath the same air as everyone else. An EMP or Solar Flare presents a more real danger than this stuff does...

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
The most important thing about Spaceship Earth - an instruction book didn't come with it. -- R. Buckminster Fuller

So just sit back and relax and let me have your head for a minute, I will show you something in it, that has yet to be presented, Oh Yeah...
-- Saliva "Click Click Boom"

TPTB ARE preparing "the underground" for something, and logically that something is shelter and survival. I've said it before and I can't stress this enough: this is Spaceship Earth. We've all just been walking and working on the outside of it in a friendly environment that was obviously created for us to walk and work in just as we were obviously created to walk and work in it. Once we extract everything out of said "environment" I'm afraid our purpose here might be limited. As well as the environment. Next stop: Mars?

After all, the environment is becoming totally unstable and downright toxic, Don't worry though. We took care of that problem. We built the machines and the computers and the AI that will finish the job of getting to the rest of the resources in those environments and conditions too hostile for humans to tolerate. After they swallow all of the commercial jobs, leaving behind a swath of "useless eaters." Be real. Unless there is some kind of universal income instituted by that point, people will protest and riot against institutions that not only refused to share the pot but now are incapable of feeding that pot any more via the citizenry because there is no tax base left among the jobless citizenry. It'll only be fed by fat cats and corporate taxes if that, and that's when it all becomes just a corptocracy. And woe be unto the useless eaters...

Even the billionaires want robotic frames to house their "consciousness" so that they can live forever. Basically, they are attempting to become The Borg it would seem. And don't forget about combining all of this with virtual reality ala The Matrix. See, it's looking real good on the technological future but not so good for an organic future. Obviously, these plans guarantee the chance of some form of survival for the human race, albeit with some compromises on the organic front which is where we veer into the realm of "Beast Tech" and tales of The Beast, but in reality is a forced evolution no matter who's to blame. As the biosphere degrades, time marches on...

Don't worry for organic humanity, though. There's plenty of fully formed humans, trained in labor, engineering, medicine, society, science, law and physics and plenty of them go missing, so it's possible that there are plenty of people just like us are hard at work on another habitable rock, perhaps in a galaxy far far away, doing the same kinda sh*t that we've done here. Either God's creation got jacked by The Devil, or we as a species have been jacked by Galactus. If not these, then mining must be our purpose all along. After all, the person who mines an asteroid will be the first trillionaire. That's how we think. And, are we not also a resource? I would think that 7 billion combinations combined with widespread and carefree DNA collection guarantees "meta humans" will carry on. Things are apparently going well on "The Farm". Genetic jackpots and natural gifts abound. We have collected a ton of DNA from a ton of organisms. Enough to stock an ark you might say...

The fact that we can't work together on these projects re division of nations suggest to me that the end users vying for the resources must consist of at least two factions , if not more. Competing syndicates. Logic. If not, we'd all be working together and kicking up to the same boss. All the wealth wasted fighting over these resources would seem to consist of commodities that wouldn't be "kicked up" anyway. Oil, gunpowder, steel, and people. All of these are expendable and not must-have commodities. Plenty of it and it's always been for use "on planet". No oil means no war, no enterprise. It's messy, but vital to those efforts. "Free energy" doesn't lube parts...

Anyways, everybody has their ideas about what a dystopian future might look like and some have been converted to pretty good books, movies and TV. From Mad Max to The Stand to The Road and everything in between. So I don't know if this is science fiction or not. It's what I see. Between oil spills, pole shifts, magnetic fields, ozone layers, nuclear plants, nuclear and conventional war, pollution, pandemics, HAARP, UFO's, chemtrails and economic meltdown and just the social media/political tv inspired cussedness in humanity in it's present incarnation, it's like humanity is staring into the barrel of a .45 and something is itching to pull the trigger. I'm thinking a better picture to imagine is the Earth in an alley on blocks stripped out. Eventually it will rock over again with valuable space dirt and rocks and we'll hit it again. Just have to replant and restock it.

See, I once heard that "time is a flat circle." Whatever profits from this has a different sense of time than we do. They can wait these astronomical time periods for all of this to keep occurring. Interdimensional time masters maybe. Some of those "ships" have been huge and they have to be made from materials. It's why, cosmetics aside the precious metals are worth more than the precious stones all day long...

Last edited:

TMT

Star
No, but it is a worldwide trend. Attributable to different factors. The author simply chose to examine the trend on a particular continent where its most severe.
The author is just afraid that Europe might not be so white in the future and maybe it's a bit of karma seeing what Europe did to Africa and the Americas.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Scientists Warn of Danger of Pandemic Caused by Mysterious New Disease
https://sputniknews.com/world/201803121062439216-mysterious-disease-threatens-humanity/
WMD America: Inside the Pentagon’s Global Bioweapons Industryhttp://21stcenturywire.com/2018/01/21/wmd-america-inside-pentagons-global-bioweapons-industry/

There are 3 labs in EastAfrica and the Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever (CCHF) recently appeared as a new disease.

"....DARPA Advanced Tools for Mammalian Genome Engineering Project seeks to create a biological platform inside the human body, using it to deliver new genetic information, and thus altering humans at the DNA level. DARPA wants to insert an additional 47th artificial chromosome into human cells.
This chromosome will deliver new genes that will be used for engineering the human body."

(extra chromosome=Down's syndrome for the next generation)

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Forever Light

Veteran
It is hardly surprising that the first thing Bayer did after completing their takeover of Monsanto earlier this month was to announce that they were dropping the Monsanto name, merging the two companies’ agrichemical divisions under the Bayer Crop Science name. After all, as everyone knows, Monsanto is one of the most hated corporations in the world. But Bayer itself has an equally atrocious history of death and destruction. Together they are a match made in hell.