The End Of Humanity.

If I’m correct a lot of algebra and pattern stem from the middle east.
Allah doesn’t even have a physical form. I remember taking arabic in college and my professor said it has to do with not worshipping statues or something like that
I'm sure most of mathematics comes from the middle east.
I just had a quick Google and the tooth brush, windmill, checks, coffee,hospitals, universities soap was invented in the middle East. And many many more things.

It's actually quite fascinating what was invented in other geographical areas

^^^
Which is why the middle east decorations have a lot of patterns
They have some beautiful artwork. I'm hoping next year to go somewhere in the middle East not sure where yet. But I love art and architecture so I want to see some middle Eastern works

Maes17

Superstar
They have some beautiful artwork. I'm hoping next year to go somewhere in the middle East not sure where yet. But I love art and architecture so I want to see some middle Eastern works
Yeah they do. I saved some stuff from my college class somewhere. I can’t find it lol

elsbet

Superstar
and you have proof of this? im sorry but i cant take faith or a badly written book as proof. View attachment 39298
No offense intended here-- just relaying my understanding... :)

ON HORUS
his mother-> Isis-- was a widow; not a virgin. His father, Osiris, is the one who was resurrected... sort of... after his brother, Seth, chopped him up into a million little pieces and threw them into the Nile.* Isis found and retrieved all the pieces... except one.
NOTE: Some men have gone to great lengths, as it were, to memorialize this missing piece.

She then glued him back together... or sewed him, rather-- depends on which story you are reading, really-- and with the help of two other gods, magically replaced the missing piece. I believe he was also magically, albeit temporarily, reanimated in order to impregnate her (she was very determined). It worked. He was born in the swampland of the Nile, in hiding.

He died from a scorpion's sting.

He also had the head of a falcon-- at least he is depicted that way.

There is no mention of disciples, but he seems to have (past and present-tense) a cult following. All three of these of these people are considered gods-- it is more accurate imo to say they are demigods, due to lineage. Osiris is known by other names, as well-- and according to the story, he went on to rule Hades or the Underworld of the Dead. I don't think it is too farfetched to say this occurred immediately (relatively speaking) post-Babel.

Jesus was not born in December. He was assigned a public birthdate to coincide with that of the pagan deity so the people's traditional holidays weren't shaken up too much, after Catholicism conquered pretty much everything and Everyone-- by the sword.

I hope this answers at least some of your questions.

* IT WAS 12 OR 13 PIECES "IRL" IIRC

A Freeman

Superstar
Christians still borrowed heavily from other religions, Jesus wasn't even born Dec 25th it was more likely in the spring they just used the winter equinox because it was easier.
Agreed. But the Babylonian mystery religion of "Christianity" should in no way be confused with the Bible anymore than what happens within the legal system and its courts should be confused with justice.

Easter is a pagan holiday, the chocolate eggs, Easter bunny, chicks it's all about fertility rights nothing to do with Jesus.
Agreed. However it's totally illogical to use these contradictory religious superstitions as a strawman argument to attack the Bible, which condemns the pagan yuletide/Xmas and Ishtar/Easter.

The bible is also terribly written, at best Jesus looks like he's bipolar. Not to mention anything written about him is second and third hand, written decades after his death.
Of course those accusations are all illogical, unsubstantiated nonsense too, like the made-up Horus manure was you previously posted.

2000 years ago, a miracle child was born to a virgin, to set Him apart from everyone else, so people would take notice of Him and HEAR Him (Mark 9:7).

The miracle birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary is prophesied in the Old Covenant (Isa. 7:14), fulfilled and recorded in the New Covenant (Matt. 1:18-23, Luke 1:27-35), and CONFIRMED in the Koran (Sura 3:42-47, 19:16-37). We literally changed the way we keep time on this planet because of this miracle. Who then could do more wrong than to ignore such Clear Signs from our Lord?

B.C. = Before Christ
A.D. = Anno Domini = in the year of our Lord

Similarly, the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus is prophesied in the Old Covenant (Ps. 22, Isa. 53:1-11, Dan. 9:25-27, Zech. 11:11-13) and New Covenant (Matt. 12:39-40, 20:17-19, 26:2, Mark 9:31, 10:32-34), fulfilled and recorded in the New Covenant (Matt. 27, Mark 15:17-16:8, John 19:14-21:25), and CONFIRMED in the Koran (Sura 3:55, 4:157-158, 6:122, 19:33-34).

We also have recorded in the Bible, which the Koran was sent to CONFIRM (not to contradict), a list of eyewitnesses to both the crucifixion and resurrection.

Witnesses to the crucifixion of Jesus:

– Joseph of Arimathaea, Jesus' great-uncle, who claimed the body (Matt. 27:57-60, Mark 15:43-46, Luke 23:50-53)

– Mary Magdelene, and Mary, the mother of Jesus (Matt. 27:55-56, Mark 15:40, 15:47, John 19:25-27)

– The mother of Zebedee's children (Matt. 27:56)

– John, the disciple of Jesus (John 19:25-27, 19:35)

– And all Jesus' acquaintances (Luke 23:49)

Witnesses of the resurrected Jesus:

Mary Magdelene (Matt. 28:9-10, John 20:15-18)

Mary, the mother of Jesus (Matt. 28:9-10)

Simon, the pharisee and Alphaeus Cleophas (Luke 24:13-32)

The eleven disciples (Luke 24:33-51, John 20:19-30)

Simon Peter, Thomas, Nathanael, James and John (the sons of Zebedee) and two other disciples on another occasion (John 21)

Further, we have over 121 secular, non-Biblical citations for Jesus outside the New Covenant/Testament that confirm the details of Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection in Jerusalem during the same period the events in the New Covenant/Testament are described.

And finally, over two-thirds of the Bible is prophecy, >99% of which has already been fulfilled in exact and minute detail, including over 300 Old Covenant/Testament prophecies about the birth, lineage, life, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, as well as dozens about the Second Coming of Christ during these end-times. Only a complete fool would look at that track record and conclude the Bible was "poorly written" or that the remaining <1% of the prophecies that remain won't likewise be fulfilled in exact and minute detail.

SeekerofTruth

Rookie
You do realise some of the oldest most advanced societies came from the middle East and Asia right? The whole Aryan thing was debunked decades ago.
Most of our technology, mathematics and invocations stem from Asian and middle Eastern inventions.
Middle Easterners are white. Asians are intelligent, but not in an innovative way. Africans are...God help them. They're not a stupid race, really they're not. Just...something holds them back.

Middle Easterners are white. Asians are intelligent, but not in an innovative way. Africans are...God help them. They're not a stupid race, really they're not. Just...something holds them back.
Social Darwinism and his idea of racial superiority has been debunked so many times.
1608969407481.png
After all the same people who said the white man was superior also said the Irish man was a sub human
1608969463418.png
As already stated most of the inventions that shaped the modern world have come from Asian and Arabic countries not European ones, Black people are not inherently more stupid than any other race, in fact most people if they did a DNA test would find they have DNA from all over the world due to conquering, trading and exploration.

Skin colour does not denote intelligence or idiocy a cast array of outside influences do. Education, environment, financial prospects, poverty level, access to good quality food and water, parenting ect.

SeekerofTruth

Rookie
Social Darwinism and his idea of racial superiority has been debunked so many times.
View attachment 49540
After all the same people who said the white man was superior also said the Irish man was a sub human
View attachment 49541
As already stated most of the inventions that shaped the modern world have come from Asian and Arabic countries not European ones, Black people are not inherently more stupid than any other race, in fact most people if they did a DNA test would find they have DNA from all over the world due to conquering, trading and exploration.

Skin colour does not denote intelligence or idiocy a cast array of outside influences do. Education, environment, financial prospects, poverty level, access to good quality food and water, parenting ect.
It might not be racial. It could be spiritual. African cultures have issues with summoning evil spirits.

A Freeman

Superstar
You do realise some of the oldest most advanced societies came from the middle East and Asia right? The whole Aryan thing was debunked decades ago.
Most of our technology, mathematics and invocations stem from Asian and middle Eastern inventions.
Do you have any evidence of this please other than your opinion? Or is this more unsubstantiated nonsense, like your horus manure?

Where do we find all of this Asian and Middle Eastern technology in our history books please? Did the Asians or Middle Easterners become naval superpowers? Did they colonize the world?

Where did the automobile, train, airplane, jet engine, radio, radar, television, personal computer, integrated circuit, CDs and DVDs, internet, telephones, cellular phones, advanced composite materials, the oil industry, skyscraper and elevator originate? Did the Middle East or Asia build modern rockets and pioneer space travel? Nuclear power perhaps?

It's not to say our crude technology is wonderful, as much of it is destroying the planet. But pretending that most of our technology, mathematics and innovations have stemmed from Asian and Middle Eastern inventions isn't even remotely accurate, is it?

Do you have any evidence of this please other than your opinion? Or is this more unsubstantiated nonsense, like your horus manure?

Where do we find all of this Asian and Middle Eastern technology in our history books please? Did the Asians or Middle Easterners become naval superpowers? Did they colonize the world?

Where did the automobile, train, airplane, jet engine, radio, radar, television, personal computer, integrated circuit, CDs and DVDs, internet, telephones, cellular phones, advanced composite materials, the oil industry, skyscraper and elevator originate? Did the Middle East or Asia build modern rockets and pioneer space travel? Nuclear power perhaps?

It's not to say our crude technology is wonderful, as much of it is destroying the planet. But pretending that most of our technology, mathematics and innovations have stemmed from Asian and Middle Eastern inventions isn't even remotely accurate, is it?
history books?! general history archaeological evidence, historical documentation. Arab and Asian inventions are well documented, and museums are chock full of them. sorry that doesnt fit into your aryan ideology

muslim inventions that changed the world

more muslim inventions

even more muslim inventions

kids hisoty book on middle eastern inventions

1609071925111.png
the history of inventions
1609071955310.png

Asian inventions

chinese inventions
1609072052576.png

african american inventions
1609072288431.png

African american inventions again
1609072334476.png

A Freeman

Superstar
Who said anything at all about "Aryan ideolology" other than YOU?

The fact of the matter is ALL of the relatively primitive technology we have on this planet has been GIVEN to us by our extra-terrestrial progenitors step-by-step, to see if we would use it for good or for evil. The only thing that makes people believe we've invented anything is our egos.

It appears you're determined to turn this into some sort of racial or geographic argument, instead of taking an honest look at where this information originated, to whom it was directed, and why. The answers to those questions is immeasurably more important and vital to our continued survival than the ego-driven exercise you've currently embarked upon, to dishonestly and hypocritically elevate one race, geographic area or religious group over another.

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Who said anything at all about "Aryan ideolology" other than YOU?

The fact of the matter is ALL of the relatively primitive technology we have on this planet has been GIVEN to us by our extra-terrestrial progenitors step-by-step, to see if we would use it for good or for evil. The only thing that makes people believe we've invented anything is our egos.

It appears you're determined to turn this into some sort of racial or geographic argument, instead of taking an honest look at where this information originated, to whom it was directed, and why. The answers to those questions is immeasurably more important and vital to our continued survival than the ego-driven exercise you've currently embarked upon, to dishonestly and hypocritically elevate one race, geographic area or religious group over another.
Farming was invented in the middle east.
Money
Writing

Almost everything that has driven humanity for the last 10 000 years. And the foundation of western civilisation.

Thats nothing to do with race. Its just history.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

sickgirl15

Established
The Tragedy of the European Family

Emmanuel Macron, the newly elected French president, has no children; German chancellor Angela Merkel has no children. British prime minister, Theresa May has no children; Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni has no children; Holland’s prime minister, Mark Rutte, Sweden’s Stefan Löfven, Luxembourg’s Xavier Bettel, and Scotland’s, first minister, Nicola Sturgeon —all have no children. The list goes on…Latvia’s childless president is Raimonds Vējonis, Lithuania’s childless president is Dalia Grybauskaitė and Romania’s childless president is Klaus Werner Iohannis. And, Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission too, has no children and is family-less. So to put it rather bluntly: a grossly disproportionate number of the people making serious decisions about Europe’s future have no direct personal sibling, child or grandchildren’s interests at stake in that future. They are not part of a family and have come to see all their attention focused on one dominant and all-powerful social unit to which they pay obeisance and give their complete and devoted attention: The State. The demographics look problematic. Among native Europeans, the birthrate is currently between 0.2 and 1.1. Europe is not replicating itself and will, if trends are extrapolated—
cease to exist. The numbers are disturbing combining an ageing population, very low birthrates and an inability to
pay for their rich benefits: what will come of Europe? …

http://breitbart.com/london/2017/07/22/malloch-tragedy-european-family/
You know what I hope to the Goddess and God I am wrong about being the REAL end of the world?! COVID 19!!!! You sit there and so rudely, pompously, and unnecessarily delve into different leaders personal lives and (you have some nerve to do this) blame women (By the way, *I* am a proud, childless woman who adores animals, and would (have, actually), rescued a sweet, abused dog instead of worrying ridiculously about “my biological clock ticking away!” Oh no!! (Haha; pure sarcasm) and dating (let’s be honest here; for most heterosexual women, “dating” men is like a job interview)! guy after guy, going nuts to hopefully land a dude who is a great “provider” (I hate that word) for some unambitious, wanna be unpaid, willing house/sex slave baby machine, then go buy a house in the b-o-r-i-n-g suburbs, have dinner on the table for “my man” to come home to after he’s finished having sex with his resentful secretary who has no choice (she has to work for him, AND screw him too?!) and be in a perfect mood 24/7, stay in shape after goodness knows how many brats the baby machine spat out...(haha )!! Newsflash: not every woman wants that kind of (suicidal), mundane experience. You have no right to put women down who do not choose to be mothers! And as far as the population, I think COVID has wiped out a horrendous amount of human beings as it is. I do enjoy other people’s kids because I can interact with them, then give them back! The way the world is going today, there IS no DEFINITE ANYTHING!! Our whole way of life has changed due to this horrifying (WORLDWIDE) deadly, invisible, fatal disease. I swear, I’m so sick snd tired of us women getting blamed for everything. Hey, we go live in a patriarchy essentially all over the world! Us women are still considered oppressed, like minorities! Go blame Caucasian men next time! They hold all of the power with their brotherhood(old boy’s club)...in fact, it makes absolutely NO sense to blame the oppressed people! Think about it!!

A Freeman

Superstar
How could anyone die from a so-called virus THAT HAS NEVER BEEN ISOLATED OR POSITIVELY IDENTIFIED?

Why is pointing out the fact that the leaders of most nations are completely disconnected from reality somehow an attack on women? These very same leaders that @Karlysymon has listed are all guilty of CAPITAL CRIMES against their people and against humanity in general, so why not point the FACTS about their personal lives out to wake people up to their often-times deviant behavior?

The instant someone decides they want to run for public office, their personal lives automatically become, or should become, public information, to keep them from being able to hide a potential criminal background from the public. Further, it's sad that people still haven't figured out that anyone who seeks such a position of power over others should be immediately disqualified from that position.

Regardless of the sick way that sick people now attack the basic family unit, which is the building block of any civilized society, without natural reproduction, and much more importantly a loving family to grow up in, society is doomed.

It isn't some fake virus or fake news that is going to bring an end to "humanity"; it's people's irrational fear/hatred that will, as evidenced by how many have already mindlessly accepted a poisonous vaccine is somehow a so-called cure for a virus that has never been isolated or positively identified. And by the number who have similarly and mindlessly been made to think their destructive lifestyles are somehow "liberating".

SeekerofTruth

Rookie
You know what I hope to the Goddess and God I am wrong about being the REAL end of the world?! COVID 19!!!! You sit there and so rudely, pompously, and unnecessarily delve into different leaders personal lives and (you have some nerve to do this) blame women (By the way, *I* am a proud, childless woman who adores animals, and would (have, actually), rescued a sweet, abused dog instead of worrying ridiculously about “my biological clock ticking away!” Oh no!! (Haha; pure sarcasm) and dating (let’s be honest here; for most heterosexual women, “dating” men is like a job interview)! guy after guy, going nuts to hopefully land a dude who is a great “provider” (I hate that word) for some unambitious, wanna be unpaid, willing house/sex slave baby machine, then go buy a house in the b-o-r-i-n-g suburbs, have dinner on the table for “my man” to come home to after he’s finished having sex with his resentful secretary who has no choice (she has to work for him, AND screw him too?!) and be in a perfect mood 24/7, stay in shape after goodness knows how many brats the baby machine spat out...(haha )!! Newsflash: not every woman wants that kind of (suicidal), mundane experience. You have no right to put women down who do not choose to be mothers! And as far as the population, I think COVID has wiped out a horrendous amount of human beings as it is. I do enjoy other people’s kids because I can interact with them, then give them back! The way the world is going today, there IS no DEFINITE ANYTHING!! Our whole way of life has changed due to this horrifying (WORLDWIDE) deadly, invisible, fatal disease. I swear, I’m so sick snd tired of us women getting blamed for everything. Hey, we go live in a patriarchy essentially all over the world! Us women are still considered oppressed, like minorities! Go blame Caucasian men next time! They hold all of the power with their brotherhood(old boy’s club)...in fact, it makes absolutely NO sense to blame the oppressed people! Think about it!!
Are you alright dear?

Tidal

Star
I am a proud, childless woman...

Good for you, whatever floats your boat..:)
I'm a bloke and never wanted to get married or have kids because I'd have felt trapped in a marriage, and who the hell wants the hassle and trouble of noisy smelly kids anyway, I'd rather have rescue cats and dogs myself..:)