The End Of Humanity.

sickgirl15

Established
It's happening everywhere. Japan and China are also going through the same thing. They have more old people than they do young people. Inflation, feminism, usury (espcially this), and etc. have all had a hand to play in this.

Even here in Canada we have officially reached a point where the population of old people has surpassed the population of young people.
Feminism was a revolutionary movement started by a group of brave and strong, independent women (heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, trans, and pansexual alike) who were sick and tired of simply existing in a sexist, misogynistic, and female oppressed, patriarchal, male-dominated society that forced us to live play severely limited, select “roles” in our lives. We had the “grand choices” (And I say this with EXTREME sarcasm) of growing up to become a: housewife (a.k.a., a house slave), marrying a dominant man who would be the sole breadwinner, (so he would have absolute control over “their” household’s finances), getting pregnant and having usually at least two babies, which SHE was responsible for raising exclusively all by herself since her husband would be at work, she could remain unmarried by choice all her life (and therefore be called a “spinster,” which was meant as a total put down for a woman), she could come out and live a total lie as a CLOSET lesbian/bisexual, and either marry a man to “hide behind,” or just live a very ostracized existence as an openly non- heterosexual woman, live “independently” and take a “job” (back then there were extremely limited choices of employment for women), like working a “sexretery,” (secretary), a telephone operator, in a sweatshop-like factory on an assembly line, house cleaner, maid, (Or...she could work in the “oldest profession in the world, and be a prostitute with HOPEFULLY no pimp beating, intimidating, raping her, and forcing her to pay him for “protection” (what a nightmare)! Women were absolutely limited in the types of jobs we could obtain back then. We were essentially considered “property.” Marriage was seen as an “arrangement between two men,” and we had to fight and demand the right to vote and to own property! Without the revolutionary Feminist movement of the 1960’s, who knows how life would be for us women in the year 2020. How quickly some (especially) young women forget, and sadly and ridiculously refuse to acknowledge that the Feminist movement (in America) in the 1960’s made it possible for all of us females to have the freedoms and choices today that women who are ignorant and absolutely unversed in Feminist theory take for granted. “All MEN are created equal,” is said to us as Americans. Notice the “other” gender (women) is (mysteriously) not mentioned?! Feminism gets demonized in ridiculous proportions!! I just do not understand how women can put Feminism down; it’s meant to “empower” us; not destroy us! Without it, our fates would be already carved out in advance for us by men, and we would not have the choices and freedom to live a lifestyle of our own choosing in the year 2020. Feminists are stereotyped conveniently as “ugly, fat, unattractive, hairy, man-hating beasts!” Feminists desire is to be treated as equals by men, and paid the same salary (equal pay for equal work), for completing the same job. This is not yet a reality in my country (the USA)! With a misogynistic, sexist president like Donald Trump who endorses “pussy grabbing,” is anti-LGBT, racist, etc., America is definitely not the forward-moving country I had hoped it would be. A woman choosing to have children is an extremely personal choice. Who cares about the “drop in the population?” The world is ALREADY “over populated” as it is! A man getting a woman “barefoot and pregnant” is a great way to keep her subservient and oppressed. Not every woman is cut out (made to) carry a baby around in her body to term, have the baby, raise the child with access to a “good education,” “positive influences,” give them a “decent home,” etc. Trump and all of his horrendously oppressive to women “Republicans” want to take the choice of abortion away from all women, even if they are unfortunately raped, or in the instance of incest, or an accidental pregnancy. “Pro-life people wish to force all women to have, keep, and raise babies; against their will. THIS is modern day SLAVERY, and it is 100%un American, cruel, and misogynistic. Trump, to me, is the worst male representation of America possible-chauvinistic, sexist, misogynistic, racist, etc. Any woman who supports him is self- hating and PATHETIC. The men who support him are, or wish to be...exactly like him. Wealthy, macho, chauvenistic, and...with a trophy wife who cannot barely speak English!

A Freeman

Superstar
Aaron Russo, in his 2006 interview not long before he passed away, revealed the real reason for the women's liberation "movement", including who funded it (the Rockefellers) and why they started it.

Alan Russo's source: his friend Nick Rockefeller.

Aaron Russo:-

Well, one of the things he (Nick Rockefeller) told me was that — he was at the house one night and we were talking and he started laughing, he said:

"Aaron, what do you think 'women's liberation' was about?"

And I said — I had pretty conventional thinking about it at that point — I said I think it's about women having the right to work, getting equal pay with men, just like they won the right to vote.

And he started to laugh and he said: "You're an idiot."

And I said: Why am I an idiot?

He said: "Let me tell you what that was about. We, the Rockefellers, funded that. We funded Women's Lib. And we're the ones who got it all over the newspapers and televisions — The Rockefeller Foundation."

And he says: "You want to know why? There were two primary reasons." And one reason was: we couldn't tax half the population, before Women's Lib. And the second reason was: now we get the kids in school at an early age. We can indoctrinate the kids how to think. So that it breaks up the family. Your kids start looking at the state as the family. As the school, as the officials as their family, not as the parents teaching them.

And so, those are the two primary reasons for Women's Lib, which I thought up to that point was a noble thing. When I saw their intentions behind it, where they were coming from when they created it, the thought of it, I saw the EVIL behind what I thought was a noble venture.

TokiEl

Superstar
Aaron Russo, in his 2006 interview not long before he passed away, revealed the real reason for the women's liberation "movement", including who funded it (the Rockefellers) and why they started it.
And so, those are the two primary reasons for Women's Lib, which I thought up to that point was a noble thing. When I saw their intentions behind it, where they were coming from when they created it, the thought of it, I saw the EVIL behind what I thought was a noble venture.
Aaron Russo also told about the coming chip implant that will be mandatory.

There is an international elite who governs the world according to the orders of the god of this world and his angels or aliens.

They are enemies of Jesus and humans.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Feminism was a revolutionary movement started by a group of brave and strong, independent women (heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, trans, and pansexual alike) who were sick and tired of simply existing in a sexist, misogynistic, and female oppressed, patriarchal, male-dominated society that forced us to live play severely limited, select “roles” in our lives.

We had the “grand choices” (And I say this with EXTREME sarcasm) of growing up to become a: housewife (a.k.a., a house slave), marrying a dominant man who would be the sole breadwinner, (so he would have absolute control over “their” household’s finances), getting pregnant and having usually at least two babies, which SHE was responsible for raising exclusively all by herself since her husband would be at work, she could remain unmarried by choice all her life (and therefore be called a “spinster,” which was meant as a total put down for a woman),

she could come out and live a total lie as a CLOSET lesbian/bisexual, and either marry a man to “hide behind,” or just live a very ostracized existence as an openly non- heterosexual woman, live “independently” and take a “job” (back then there were extremely limited choices of employment for women), like working a “sexretery,” (secretary), a telephone operator, in a sweatshop-like factory on an assembly line, house cleaner, maid, (Or...she could work in the “oldest profession in the world, and be a prostitute with HOPEFULLY no pimp beating, intimidating, raping her, and forcing her to pay him for “protection” (what a nightmare)!

Women were absolutely limited in the types of jobs we could obtain back then. We were essentially considered “property.” Marriage was seen as an “arrangement between two men,” and we had to fight and demand the right to vote and to own property! Without the revolutionary Feminist movement of the 1960’s, who knows how life would be for us women in the year 2020.

How quickly some (especially) young women forget, and sadly and ridiculously refuse to acknowledge that the Feminist movement (in America) in the 1960’s made it possible for all of us females to have the freedoms and choices today that women who are ignorant and absolutely unversed in Feminist theory take for granted. “All MEN are created equal,” is said to us as Americans. Notice the “other” gender (women) is (mysteriously) not mentioned?!

Feminism gets demonized in ridiculous proportions!! I just do not understand how women can put Feminism down; it’s meant to “empower” us; not destroy us! Without it, our fates would be already carved out in advance for us by men, and we would not have the choices and freedom to live a lifestyle of our own choosing in the year 2020. Feminists are stereotyped conveniently as “ugly, fat, unattractive, hairy, man-hating beasts!”

Feminists desire is to be treated as equals by men, and paid the same salary (equal pay for equal work), for completing the same job. This is not yet a reality in my country (the USA)! With a misogynistic, sexist president like Donald Trump who endorses “pussy grabbing,” is anti-LGBT, racist, etc., America is definitely not the forward-moving country I had hoped it would be.

A woman choosing to have children is an extremely personal choice. Who cares about the “drop in the population?” The world is ALREADY “over populated” as it is! A man getting a woman “barefoot and pregnant” is a great way to keep her subservient and oppressed. Not every woman is cut out (made to) carry a baby around in her body to term, have the baby, raise the child with access to a “good education,” “positive influences,” give them a “decent home,” etc.

Trump and all of his horrendously oppressive to women “Republicans” want to take the choice of abortion away from all women, even if they are unfortunately raped, or in the instance of incest, or an accidental pregnancy. “Pro-life people wish to force all women to have, keep, and raise babies; against their will. THIS is modern day SLAVERY, and it is 100%un American, cruel, and misogynistic.

Trump, to me, is the worst male representation of America possible-chauvinistic, sexist, misogynistic, racist, etc. Any woman who supports him is self- hating and PATHETIC. The men who support him are, or wish to be...exactly like him. Wealthy, macho, chauvenistic, and...with a trophy wife who cannot barely speak English!
The art of the paragraph...

Alan Russo's source: his friend Nick Rockefeller.

Aaron Russo:-

Well, one of the things he (Nick Rockefeller) told me was that — he was at the house one night and we were talking and he started laughing, he said:

"Aaron, what do you think 'women's liberation' was about?"

And I said — I had pretty conventional thinking about it at that point — I said I think it's about women having the right to work, getting equal pay with men, just like they won the right to vote.

And he started to laugh and he said: "You're an idiot."

And I said: Why am I an idiot?

He said: "Let me tell you what that was about. We, the Rockefellers, funded that. We funded Women's Lib. And we're the ones who got it all over the newspapers and televisions — The Rockefeller Foundation."

And he says: "You want to know why? There were two primary reasons." And one reason was: we couldn't tax half the population, before Women's Lib. And the second reason was: now we get the kids in school at an early age. We can indoctrinate the kids how to think. So that it breaks up the family. Your kids start looking at the state as the family. As the school, as the officials as their family, not as the parents teaching them.

I'm glad we have feminism, it means my husband can't r*pe me, I can get loans, have a bank account, work, get a career of my choice marry if I want,but only if I want to. Have children if I want to, and non if I don't want them. I can buy a house, vote and rent. I can travel alone and wherever I want. I can have a choice for my mind and body ( men could decide if a woman had an operation or was left to die), oh well I get taxed but at least I have a choice, the same choice men have and fight to keep.

A Freeman

Superstar
I'm glad we have feminism, it means my husband can't r*pe me, I can get loans, have a bank account, work, get a career of my choice marry if I want,but only if I want to. Have children if I want to, and non if I don't want them. I can buy a house, vote and rent. I can travel alone and wherever I want. I can have a choice for my mind and body ( men could decide if a woman had an operation or was left to die), oh well I get taxed but at least I have a choice, the same choice men have and fight to keep.
So you believe our Creator didn't know what would be in the very best interest for those spirit-Beings (Souls) placed inside of female bodies? Do you similarly feel He doesn't have the best interest of those He places in male bodies, and for the children?

Are You the Car or the Driver?

You seem to be saying you actually prefer to be programmed by the state, to do what they want, and to assist them in destroying the basic family unit? And to see children indoctrinated in the same, satanic practices at an earlier age?

Do you not realize that today, with women out in the workforce rather than at home, that the per capita wages have steadily decreased to the level that in most families, the man and woman together now make less than what the man used to make by himself (adjusted for inflation), before women's "liberation"?

Do you really not see that women have been made SLAVES of the state, being forced to work outside the homes just to make ends meet?

And how could your husband allegedly r*pe you, if you love him and genuinely want to please him, and he is a God-fearing man? Or did you exercise your choice to marry unwisely, and marry someone who is selfish and materialistic, like most (if not all) women's libbers are?

It sounds like you have a problem with God, and feel you know better than Him what our natural roles should be and how to best serve others. No wonder this world is in the mess that it's in, and why this current state of affairs will soon be brought to an end.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
Feminism was a revolutionary movement started by a group of brave and strong, independent women (heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, trans, and pansexual alike) who were sick and tired of simply existing in a sexist, misogynistic, and female oppressed, patriarchal, male-dominated society that forced us to live play severely limited, select “roles” in our lives. We had the “grand choices” (And I say this with EXTREME sarcasm) of growing up to become a: housewife (a.k.a., a house slave), marrying a dominant man who would be the sole breadwinner, (so he would have absolute control over “their” household’s finances), getting pregnant and having usually at least two babies, which SHE was responsible for raising exclusively all by herself since her husband would be at work, she could remain unmarried by choice all her life (and therefore be called a “spinster,” which was meant as a total put down for a woman), she could come out and live a total lie as a CLOSET lesbian/bisexual, and either marry a man to “hide behind,” or just live a very ostracized existence as an openly non- heterosexual woman, live “independently” and take a “job” (back then there were extremely limited choices of employment for women), like working a “sexretery,” (secretary), a telephone operator, in a sweatshop-like factory on an assembly line, house cleaner, maid, (Or...she could work in the “oldest profession in the world, and be a prostitute with HOPEFULLY no pimp beating, intimidating, raping her, and forcing her to pay him for “protection” (what a nightmare)! Women were absolutely limited in the types of jobs we could obtain back then. We were essentially considered “property.” Marriage was seen as an “arrangement between two men,” and we had to fight and demand the right to vote and to own property! Without the revolutionary Feminist movement of the 1960’s, who knows how life would be for us women in the year 2020. How quickly some (especially) young women forget, and sadly and ridiculously refuse to acknowledge that the Feminist movement (in America) in the 1960’s made it possible for all of us females to have the freedoms and choices today that women who are ignorant and absolutely unversed in Feminist theory take for granted. “All MEN are created equal,” is said to us as Americans. Notice the “other” gender (women) is (mysteriously) not mentioned?! Feminism gets demonized in ridiculous proportions!! I just do not understand how women can put Feminism down; it’s meant to “empower” us; not destroy us! Without it, our fates would be already carved out in advance for us by men, and we would not have the choices and freedom to live a lifestyle of our own choosing in the year 2020. Feminists are stereotyped conveniently as “ugly, fat, unattractive, hairy, man-hating beasts!” Feminists desire is to be treated as equals by men, and paid the same salary (equal pay for equal work), for completing the same job. This is not yet a reality in my country (the USA)! With a misogynistic, sexist president like Donald Trump who endorses “pussy grabbing,” is anti-LGBT, racist, etc., America is definitely not the forward-moving country I had hoped it would be. A woman choosing to have children is an extremely personal choice. Who cares about the “drop in the population?” The world is ALREADY “over populated” as it is! A man getting a woman “barefoot and pregnant” is a great way to keep her subservient and oppressed. Not every woman is cut out (made to) carry a baby around in her body to term, have the baby, raise the child with access to a “good education,” “positive influences,” give them a “decent home,” etc. Trump and all of his horrendously oppressive to women “Republicans” want to take the choice of abortion away from all women, even if they are unfortunately raped, or in the instance of incest, or an accidental pregnancy. “Pro-life people wish to force all women to have, keep, and raise babies; against their will. THIS is modern day SLAVERY, and it is 100%un American, cruel, and misogynistic. Trump, to me, is the worst male representation of America possible-chauvinistic, sexist, misogynistic, racist, etc. Any woman who supports him is self- hating and PATHETIC. The men who support him are, or wish to be...exactly like him. Wealthy, macho, chauvenistic, and...with a trophy wife who cannot barely speak English!
Quite the taradiddle. I’m curious how you came up with a narrative you think sounds good, but in no way, shape, or form is constrained to reality, or acknowledges actual history.
with a trophy wife who cannot barely speak English!
Lmao... Typical statement from the left is a perfect example of how SJWs sound far more bigoted and misogynistic than anyone on the right.

So you believe our Creator didn't know what would be in the very best interest for those spirit-Beings (Souls) placed inside of female bodies? Do you similarly feel He doesn't have the best interest of those He places in male bodies, and for the children?

Are You the Car or the Driver?

You seem to be saying you actually prefer to be programmed by the state, to do what they want, and to assist them in destroying the basic family unit? And to see children indoctrinated in the same, satanic practices at an earlier age?

Do you not realize that today, with women out in the workforce rather than at home, that the per capita wages have steadily decreased to the level that in most families, the man and woman together now make less than what the man used to make by himself (adjusted for inflation), before women's "liberation"?

Do you really not see that women have been made SLAVES of the state, being forced to work outside the homes just to make ends meet?

And how could your husband allegedly r*pe you, if you love him and genuinely want to please him, and he is a God-fearing man? Or did you exercise your choice to marry unwisely, and marry someone who is selfish and materialistic, like most (if not all) women's libbers are?

It sounds like you have a problem with God, and feel you know better than Him what our natural roles should be and how to best serve others. No wonder this world is in the mess that it's in, and why this current state of affairs will soon be brought to an end.
Where does god come into this? although I dont have a problem with god, as i dont think he exists and if he does i refuse to worship him, ive read enough about this god and hes a narcissistic psychopath. its just handy he doesnt exist isnt it.

i dont read fairy tales and if it was true no i wouldnt agree with this so called creator, seeing as this creator believed in slavery, child murder, r*pe and genocide, i do find it interesting Judaeo-christian religions where designed for men, very interesting, almost like men wrote it so they could be in charge and use women and non Judaeo-christains as slaves and non humans.

We also live in a society now where women dont die as much from child birth, they dont have to rely on men for money food or shelter, they can earn their own money. they arent raped just because they are married, or beaten.
it does not matter if you are married or not, if you say NO to sex and your partner still demands and takes sex its r*pe, if he loved her then he would understand and accept the no.

at least women are not slaves to men.
and if your against women working because they are 'slaves to the state' why are you ok with men working, arent they also slaves to the state?

what natural roles, the made up ones in a badly edited book? men make good parents too, they can cook, clean and do everything women do, same for women.

are you saying the world was better when people followed religion without question? because you might want to pick up a history book, the Spanish inquisition, witch burning, p***phile priests, invasions, religious wars, medicine held back due to archaic beliefs..... the world became better during the enlightenment when people began to abandon religion for science.

If you want to follow a written a few thousand years ago in desert, because a bunch of desert people didnt understand science or nature, fine, but im quite happy in the 21th century, where im classed as a person, i can survive disease and injury and i dont walk around scared i will upset a sky daddy that made me the way i am yet wants to punish me for it.

1594775319930.png

A Freeman

Superstar
Where does god come into this?
He is our Creator, and a part of everything we do, whether or not we acknowledge that fact.

although I dont have a problem with god, as i dont think he exists and if he does i refuse to worship him, ive read enough about this god and hes a narcissistic psychopath. its just handy he doesnt exist isnt it. i dont read fairy tales and if it was true no i wouldnt agree with this so called creator,
Apparently you do have a problem with God, even though you claim you don't. In other words, you've just contradicted yourself, and thus are suffering from cognitive dissonance (making you incapable of rational thought).

seeing as this creator believed in slavery, child murder, r*pe and genocide,
The exact opposite is actually true. According to our Creator's Law, r*pe and child murder are capital offenses, and its perfect agricultural and economic policies, along with its perfect system of justice, ensure freedom and prosperity for everyone, to eliminate crime and prevent us from annihilating ourselves.

It is our failure to keep The Law that has resulted in widespread slavery, oppression, injustice and systemic crime of epidemic proportions. The word "employee" is simply a modern day word for "slave". Taxes are "legalized" theft. War is "legalized" murder. And our court systems are nothing more than debt collectors for the international banking cartels.

i do find it interesting Judaeo-christian religions where designed for men, very interesting, almost like men wrote it so they could be in charge and use women and non Judaeo-christains as slaves and non humans.
ALL organized religion was created by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, using/through our egos, to keep us away from God. They (organized religions) should NOT be confused with the Bible (or the Quran), which was given to us by our extraterrestrial progenitors, as evidenced by its ability to accurately predict events hundreds and sometimes thousands of years into the future.

We also live in a society now where women dont die as much from child birth, they dont have to rely on men for money food or shelter, they can earn their own money. they arent raped just because they are married, or beaten.
it does not matter if you are married or not, if you say NO to sex and your partner still demands and takes sex its r*pe, if he loved her then he would understand and accept the no.
You should probably research how many women are dying of heart attacks and stress-related illnesses today v. 60-70 years ago, because the numbers have skyrocketed. Male and female bodies are obviously designed differently, and the female body simply was NOT built to withstand the same pressures and stresses that the male bodies can.

at least women are not slaves to men. and if your against women working because they are 'slaves to the state' why are you ok with men working, arent they also slaves to the state?
Where was any claim personally made that men aren't slaves to the state as well?

what natural roles, the made up ones in a badly edited book? men make good parents too, they can cook, clean and do everything women do, same for women.
Men and women were designed and built with skills which were meant to be complementary. And to what "badly edited book" are you referring please? Is this book something you read and understand?

are you saying the world was better when people followed religion without question?
No. ALL organized religion should be destroyed, and everyone should return to keeping our Creator's Law, to provide true freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security for ALL.

because you might want to pick up a history book, the Spanish inquisition, witch burning, p***phile priests, invasions, religious wars, medicine held back due to archaic beliefs..... the world became better during the enlightenment when people began to abandon religion for science.
Science itself has become a religion. And most of what passes as science today isn't scientific and certainly is devoid of true wisdom, as our history clearly shows.

If you want to follow a written a few thousand years ago in desert, because a bunch of desert people didnt understand science or nature, fine, but im quite happy in the 21th century, where im classed as a person, i can survive disease and injury and i dont walk around scared i will upset a sky daddy that made me the way i am yet wants to punish me for it.
Are you sure you're not lying to yourself about all of that? Because you sure don't sound like a joyful individual, nor does it sound like you aren't walking around scared.

He is our Creator, and a part of everything we do, whether or not we acknowledge that fact.
This is your belief though and seeing as there are 4,300 religions currently on this planet, and thise are organised religion, excluding cults and self beliefs or anti established religious people, how do you know your the right one?

Apparently you do have a problem with God, even though you claim you don't. In other words, you've just contradicted yourself, and thus are suffering from cognitive dissonance (making you incapable of rational thought).
I love how theists think because you question religion or gods you somehow have issue with them. i have the same issues with god/gods as i do the tooth fairy, unicorns and leprechauns, you cant have an issue with something that doesnt exist. however i do have as issue with religion and religious people, especially ones who want to force their beliefs on others because it fits their bias, i have issue with theists because they have caused untold damage and pain for their version of a sky daddy. I increasingly have an issue with religious folk who think they can force their beliefs on others, especially when it means the subjugation of others.

The exact opposite is actually true. According to our Creator's Law, r*pe and child murder are capital offenses, and its perfect agricultural and economic policies, along with its perfect system of justice, ensure freedom and prosperity for everyone, to eliminate crime and prevent us from annihilating ourselves.
which creator, you keep saying creator but which one, Thor, Loki, Athena, Aphrodite, Zeus, Ganesha, Vishnu, Epona? if you mean the Judaeo-christian god, well hes very for r*pe and child murder, for one do you not think children died during the great flood or the destruction of soddam/Gomorrah, what about the r*pe murder and pillaging of Jabesh? there are hundreds of examples of r*pe and murder endorsed by this god.

More Murder r*pe and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Death to the r*pe Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

God Assists r*pe and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city

this god is very pro r*pe and murder, at least teh pagan gods dont pretend to be all perfect and good.

It is our failure to keep The Law that has resulted in widespread slavery, oppression, injustice and systemic crime of epidemic proportions. The word "employee" is simply a modern day word for "slave". Taxes are "legalized" theft. War is "legalized" murder. And our court systems are nothing more than debt collectors for the international banking cartels.
believe me any real slave would laugh at the idea that paid employment is slavery. taxes serve a purpose, they are exchanged for services like medical care, road and public building maintenance (oh wait are you in the us where people are left bankrupt or dead because they cant afford medical care)

ALL organized religion was created by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, using/through our egos, to keep us away from God. They (organized religions) should NOT be confused with the Bible (or the Quran), which was given to us by our extraterrestrial progenitors, as evidenced by its ability to accurately predict events hundreds and sometimes thousands of years into the future.
Like religion Lucifer and Satan are made up, mainly in the medieval era when the church wanted to make money out of scared people.
In fact looking at what god does and his body count and compare it to Satan and well god is quite the bad guy i must say.

maybe these aliens need to proof read too, they seem to contradict themselves quite often. the bible is very poorly written.

You should probably research how many women are dying of heart attacks and stress-related illnesses today v. 60-70 years ago, because the numbers have skyrocketed. Male and female bodies are obviously designed differently, and the female body simply was NOT built to withstand the same pressures and stresses that the male bodies can.
heart attacks increased for everyone in the past century due to many factors, including more sedentary lifestyles, the invention of moving vehicles which led to less natural exercise, the introduction of fast food, ect. it has nothing to do with body types or womens lack of maleness, this theory has been proven false anyway, history and archaeology has shown women as warriors, hunters and basically living lives like men, its actually incredibly common to find womens graves with hunting and fighting equipment. your ideology is based on a debunked theory that is designed to relinquish womens autonomy. in fact statistics show women live a hell of a lot longer than men in general.

Men and women were designed and built with skills which were meant to be complementary. And to what "badly edited book" are you referring please? Is this book something you read and understand?
there is nothing complimentary about being forced into a role that does not suit you or one that causes you to lose your rights as a human being.

No. ALL organized religion should be destroyed, and everyone should return to keeping our Creator's Law, to provide true freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security for ALL.
again which creator there is quite a few, they all seem to be quite moody and like killing people though, which is weird.
encyclopedia of gods

Science itself has become a religion. And most of what passes as science today isn't scientific and certainly is devoid of true wisdom, as our history clearly shows.
which science? theres a lot of them, also science doesnt hold on to old beliefs once they are proven false or not correct, they move on adapt and admit wrongs, religion not so much.

Are you sure you're not lying to yourself about all of that? Because you sure don't sound like a joyful individual, nor does it sound like you aren't walking around scared.
scared of what, i dont have to worry about some bearded guy being angry because i ate the wrong food, made mistakes or wore mixed fabrics, im quite joyful as i dont have to spend my days worrying about appeasing a narcissist who needs constant validation. i also vote, i have my own bank account, i have a partner not a master, he doesnt r*pe me when he feels horny, he takes no for an answer, as he respects my rights and body, i hav a job i earn money and i can keep it, ive got an extensive education which i chose, and i get to sleep in on sundays, no hell and brimstone sermons for me.

Tidal

Star
A Freeman said- He is our Creator, and a part of everything we do, whether or not we acknowledge that fact.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is your belief though and seeing as there are 4,300 religions currently on this planet, and thise are organised religion, excluding cults and self beliefs or anti established religious people, how do you know your the right one?

That's easy, Christianity is the only one with the Son of God himself in it..:)
Furthermore, the founders of all the other 4,299 are corpses in graves somewhere, but Jesus is not, spot the difference?..:p

Tidal

Star
.. i dont have to worry about some bearded guy being angry because i ate the wrong food, made mistakes or wore mixed fabrics..

Whoa, tuck into whatever you like..:)-
God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

And we ALL make mistakes and are far from perfect, heck even Jesus said-
"Why do you call me good? Only God is good" (Luke 18:19)

What fabrics? Most Christian women I know wear whatever they like and can be quite dishy..:)

Tidal

Star
..Feminism was a revolutionary movement started by a group of brave and strong, independent women (heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, trans, and pansexual alike) who were sick and tired of simply existing in a sexist, misogynistic, and female oppressed, patriarchal, male-dominated society..

Just to digress, why didn't American women put a woman in the White House when they had the chance in 2008?
I'm talking about sassy Sarah Palin who would have become the first female US vice-president in history if they'd voted for Johnny McCain, but instead they voted for Obama.
What a great landmark for women's rights that would have been for women everywhere, from an old-time suffragette torture cell to the White House..

Sassy Sarah-

A Freeman said- He is our Creator, and a part of everything we do, whether or not we acknowledge that fact.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's easy, Christianity is the only one with the Son of God himself in it..:)
Furthermore, the founders of all the other 4,299 are corpses in graves somewhere, but Jesus is not, spot the difference?..:p

and you have proof of this? im sorry but i cant take faith or a badly written book as proof. 1594823644697.png

Whoa, tuck into whatever you like..:)-
God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

And we ALL make mistakes and are far from perfect, heck even Jesus said-
"Why do you call me good? Only God is good" (Luke 18:19)

What fabrics? Most Christian women I know wear whatever they like and can be quite dishy..:)

not very christian though, they are breaking the rules.

"'Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. '" Leviticus 19:19
''Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together. ''Deuteronomy 22:11

but thats the old testament you say, well the Egyptian copy cat zombie said

Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. Matthew 5:17

looks like your christian lady is going straight to hell or purgatory or Sheol, depending on which version of the same story you believe in.

irrationalNinja

Veteran
History majr here
i dont read fairy tales
Revisionist history and actual history are two very different things. It appears from what you have written in this thread, the history you majored in IS a fairy tale. Fairy tales that have, to partially answer your question (below), conveniently been packaged into sound-bite-size pieces of shined-up shit for consumption (regurgitated with rage and vitriol by @sickgirl15... gross)

what exactly did she say thats wrong?
According to revisionist history texts contained in the cultural Marxism series on identity politics and multiculturalism, nothing she said was wrong: adherence to ideology, not fact, is what is important to the Narrative. The ends justify the means. To push the Narrative, any means of exploiting the truth or replacing fact with fantasy is permissible. The “greater Marxian good” will be accomplished.

Without a replacement of values (holding social justice narratives) brought about by an erasure or rewriting of history, Marxist revolution will not succeed. Framing women as a class of people at the mercy of an oppressive misogynistic society is the overplayed narrative of oppressed vs. oppressor—repackaged in the 21st Century for a cult-following of social media hacks.

You were both lied to.