The End Of Christianity.....?

JoChris

Superstar
Liberalism trying to infiltrate Christianity isn't a new thing.

Liberalism tries many different routes to water down Christianity to make it more believeable/ acceptable to unbelievers e.g. recent times via modernism/ scientism, postmodernism/ Emergent Christianity, Seeker-Sensitive Christianity.

Christians trying to make alternative sexuality condemned by the bible permissible are yet another example of Christians not believing God is strong enough to draw to Him whom HE wills.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
2 Timothy 3

"1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."

Alanantic

Star
"Christianity has yet to discover the transcendental dimensions of God consciousness (or Krishna consciousness) possessed by Jesus, its founder, who declared: "The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, 'It is here,' or 'It is there.' The kingdom of God is within you" (Luke 17:21).
"For one who sees Me everywhere and sees everything in Me, I am never lost, nor is he ever lost to Me" (Bhagavad-gita 6.30).
Christianity has not begun its transcendental task." -- omjesus.net