The End Is Nigh

Maes17

Superstar
I find the notion that "Jesus was a prophet" intriguing. You might have said that Harold Camping (Rapture in 1988) was a prophet. He was, but he was a false one. The test of a true prophet is that the things they say eventually happen the way they say them.

If this is so, the prophecies Jesus made in Matthew 24, Luke 21 and the Book of Revelation are to be taken seriously. If they happen the way Jesus said, he is a true prophet. If not he is a false one.

Another if - if they roll out "according to the book", the things that happen show Jesus as no mere man. If in doubt, read Revelaton 19.
This is yet to be seen. My philosophy on this type of stuff is mankind has always tried to predict our doom. The thing we fail to grasp and look to a higher entity for answers in a world of billions of people, different cultures. Especially with culture - culture brings forth politics, religion, social identity per se. The thing is for most of the western world. We’re a melting pot galore now with that said we are seeing clash of cultures cause it’s more in our face. So of course that will bring forth growing pains, etc.

It’s easy to see all this division, lack of leadership, natural disasters as some biblical prophecy being met.

But how many times has mankind gone to try to predict it.
I put my faith in God only and will continue to try to do the right thing while my time is here.

No I am not perfect. I do have moments of frustration, anger, etc. We’re human.
But overall I look past the differences and always give the benefit of the doubt.