The Elon Musk thread

I find it mildly amusing reading the Twitter comments regarding this. There are people who have no clue what Elon's about, and they seem to be taken aback by it. The guy is richer than Bill Gates, could pretty much solve world hunger and still be rich, but decided to purchase a social media website and has convinced some "minions" he's for free speech. It shows how naïve and/or how narcissistic people have become not to realize he's not enhancing humanity at all.

tptb give Us heros and villains
just for show all the world a stage to tptb

all the same bird,the division between them isn't
real it is just to cause division between Us
If people don't understand this by now, I think it's time to move on and talk with people who do. It was Vera Sharav, who said in this video here, no one is going to come in and save us. It's up to ALL of us to collectively push back and resist what they're trying to force on the scared and the gullible.

Daze

Superstar
I find it mildly amusing reading the Twitter comments regarding this. There are people who have no clue what Elon's about, and they seem to be taken aback by it. The guy is richer than Bill Gates, could pretty much solve world hunger and still be rich, but decided to purchase a social media website and has convinced some "minions" he's for free speech. It shows how naïve and/or how narcissistic people have become not to realize he's not enhancing humanity at all.

If people don't understand this by now, I think it's time to move on and talk with people who do. It was Vera Sharav, who said in this video here, no one is going to come in and save us. It's up to ALL of us to collectively push back and resist what they're trying to force on the scared and the gullible.
Yep, twitter is still censoring, but like alot of people here.. some prefer to turn a blind eye. "see no evil, hear no evil... there is no evil."

Here's a Gab ceo being censored for calling Musk a liar when he says he has to censor as the gooberment requests it.

This ones from Rt, showing twitter interfering with Turkeys election.

Insert Naked Gun meme here.
index.jpg

Daze

Superstar
DR.png

When a link on twitter to see the testimony of Dr. Denis Rancourt is clicked this comes up.

unsafe.jpg

Since when has bitchute been unsafe?

I think what Elon's twitter means is wrong think is unsafe to the establishment.

Edit: Here is the link if you want to see what twitter thinks you shouldn't.

View attachment 87143

When a link on twitter to see the testimony of Dr. Denis Rancourt is clicked this comes up.

View attachment 87142

Since when has bitchute been unsafe?

I think what Elon's twitter means is wrong think is unsafe to the establishment.

Edit: Here is the link if you want to see what twitter thinks you shouldn't.
I always thought Denis Rancourt has been a maverick throughout the entire "covid" ordeal. With him being a statistician and physicist, regardless of who interviewed him, he always remained steadfast in position. It's probably because the evidence he presents is scientifically based and not reliant on any "junk science" as Denis said (recalling what Teresa Tam was attempting to push on Canadians). Watching this, it confirms what @Frank Badfinger has stated is that a virus never existed. Denis also says that the people who were initially dying were the elderly and the poor, and also highlights the factors that played into their deaths, notably in the US (i.e. lack of a good diet and medication). He also says that hydroxychloroquine may have also been a caused deaths due to the dosage they were given, interesting to say the least!

That said, it's easy to understand why this video would be deemed as "unsafe" because it blatantly goes against the "covid" narrative. Ahhh well, again, if people are still trusting and believing Elon, that's their choice.

View attachment 87475

The tweet is deleted (imagine my surprise) so i had to settle for a screenshot instead of a link.

View attachment 87473

According to the article below, Elon doesn't have any say about the censorship on Twitter as it's dependent on Amazon Web Services cloud (AWS) and Google Cloud. He's in no way a "victim", though:

Elon Musk admits he doesn’t control Twitter censorship decision-making

Another interesting article. Thankfully, people in the comments section are calling out what this is, which is satanic:

FDA approves first human trials for Elon Musk’s brain chip company Neuralink

RecievingA

Veteran
According to the article below, Elon doesn't have any say about the censorship on Twitter as it's dependent on Amazon Web Services cloud (AWS) and Google Cloud. He's in no way a "victim", though:

Elon Musk admits he doesn’t control Twitter censorship decision-making

Another interesting article. Thankfully, people in the comments section are calling out what this is, which is satanic:

FDA approves first human trials for Elon Musk’s brain chip company Neuralink
I keep trying to tell people. Many of these people that seem "on your side" aren't completely. When you get to the top, you have to follow certain rules. Their hands are tied in a lot of ways. Otherwise, you get taken out.

happening.jpg