The Elon Musk thread

Considering this guy is now going to be the largest shareholder of Twitter, I thought there should be a thread dedicated to Elon and his family's "ventures". Much like Joe Rogan, there are some people that seem to think he's one of the "good" guys, but clearly, evidence says otherwise. As someone posted in one of the videos below, no one gets that rich for not adhering to the elite's agenda.

Below are two of Hugo's video disclosing what he's been able to find out about him to date:

Is Elon Musk One Of The Good Guys? / Hugo Talks

Elon Musk Becomes TWITTER Biggest Shareholder / Hugo Talks

Daze

Superstar
Problem with Elon Musk is he's a billionaire. He has no connection to the common man and what his needs / wants are.

Some months ago a politician in Australia took some backlash because a reporter asked him the price of bread and he didn't know. If i was a betting man, I'd bet my right arm Musk doesn't know either.

People are constnatly looking for a savior and Musk can afford some PR. This is all it is, he pays people to make him look good but he's just another globablist wanting to put chips into everyone's head.

As Hugo indicates in one of his videos, Elon's grandfather was kicked out of Canada and faced two charges under the Defence of Canada Act in 1940:

Is Canada Re-Embracing Historic Technocracy?

Below is an extensive article but a worthwhile read, I think. Here's an excerpt, bold emphasis mine:

"Musk has spent time on the Joe Rogan podcast in person attempting to sell his image (first time, second time). The last thing the global cabal wants is another persona like Bill Gates attempting to sell the agenda. So, every effort is being made to push Elon Musk into the limelight as a more charismatic individual. The last time the global cabal messed up pushing vaccines through Bill Gates it had to usher Gates into hiding because he had become such an unpopular figure. Bill Gates is someone who was brought onto just about every major news network when the Covid-19 pandemic first kicked off in early 2020. Gates pushed the vaccine like a used car salesman and the public backlash was very critical. Next time will be different it seems. Every preparation is being made to ensure that Musk is the ultimate cabal frontman. Someone loved by the masses that will still wear the global cabal shock collar. Another personality perception stunt that Musk has recently pulled off is with his host appearance that he made on the television show Saturday Night Live. Musk is a man who operates in two worlds. In one of these worlds Musk is the mainstream puppet that fronts up for the global cabal. In the other world, Musk is a rouge billionaire who pretends like he isn’t a part of the global cabal. Deception can be tricky to spot, but at the end of the day our actions speak louder than our words."

THE ILLUSION OF ELON MUSK

Clearly, as it's been said before, there's nothing new under the sun. They're just looking for a generation to embrace their dystopian view of society(ies).

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Tweet This: Will The Real Elon Musk Please Stand Up?

Screenshot 2022-04-22 at 12-12-21 Tweet This Will The Real Elon Musk Please Stand Up.png

redqueen

Superstar
Im not a 100% sure with EM as it's
extremely hard to tell
Which can be a good thing
As I keep repeating

Some are gonna have to walk the path
of evil to bring down specially this
kinda cunning,hidden for millennias and with as much
money and control of our communications,
and countries
that is the only way to do it logically and in reality
a good undercover would have to be willing(free will)
to forfeit his soul into Hell until the
next great reset Our Light does
We definitely need outside and inside working
together as how many do ya think of tptb die
only to die keeping their secrets well hidden
what generations do ya think we are learning about
how many get killed or w/e tptb decide is the best
way to fool the masses of how they died/or if even
No the only way we can win is 2ways
We rise all of us together everywhere at the same
exact time and we say together no more
or we have the inside out
we need relevant knowledge of what is happening/when
as how are ya gonna stop anything if ya don't know either
So again inside out
this is why I said the meaning of
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over

Some will have to love Our Light ,this world,
and the peoples of it to give themselves to torment
to free the rest of us knowing Our Light will
be back for them

We all need to be united

Tweet This: Will The Real Elon Musk Please Stand Up?

View attachment 73526
Interesting article by Patrick Wood. It seems to echo some of what Hugo said, as the UBI idea has been around for decades as well. Patrick also mentions that Elon has eight children and his first-born died. It makes me wonder if it was sacrificed...

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Interesting article by Patrick Wood. It seems to echo some of what Hugo said, as the UBI idea has been around for decades as well. Patrick also mentions that Elon has eight children and his first-born died. It makes me wonder if it was sacrificed...
Interesting Facebook post.

redqueen

Superstar
Both are a good read Frank Badfinger Thank Ya

it does sound as though he was a sacrifice
doesn't it Orwells Mentor

how she says his death brought her to the edge of knowing
a god/dess realm she didn't know she even believed in
That she mentions there is letter from her mother but says
perhaps it's her first letter to the child
the where/when and area the child was conceived
all of it sounds off for some reason
the walking/burning/temple everything seems off
I guess We all grieve our own ways though eh

redqueen

Superstar
I was thinking it too Stucky
Then I started thinking tptb are
misdirecting from who/e the true ac is
using the mark number and such so
all of Us stay focused on them 3/others
as the one
when the real is coming under radar,not seen
or known by any of Us yet anyways they Will
be eventually
I'm not sure they can use anyone We are aware of
Because of personal bias/history,any past actions/words etc..
that can be use daily against who/e and the guide/bible
says as a saviour they will come in for everyone
and I do believe a lot sleeping/awake for fall
into believing this is the saviour of humanity
So I am thinking it will be someone who only tptb will know
as any We may know will be subject to all the above

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
What about patchy facial hair? Asking for a friend…
In Islam its important to have a beard for the soul purpose of distinguishing man from woman. Men back then were afraid to shave their beard out of fear of attracting other men.

Yet today, its a grey area as the roles are reversing.

Past American idol winner.
1.jpg

This is the age of deceit.

2.jpg

redqueen

Superstar
Let's see how much changes now
with twitter eh Lurking009
It sure sounds Good but a lot
of stuffs tptb/the rich say then
they get implemented and yeah they
are Good just not for Us

I think it's laughable reading these two articles that frame Musk buying Twitter is somehow something the public should want. The first is an excerpt which was apparently Tucker Carlson's monologue a few weeks ago, the second is from the editor-in-chief of JNS.org, Jonathan Tobin. Interestingly, both excerpts frame Musk's purchase as though it has something to do with (useless) partisan politics and the restoration of freedom of speech and democracy, shaaa' right. :rolleyes: With the exception of the first one listed, neither should have a price tag:

"So, all of a sudden, the political party that's supported almost exclusively by oligarchs like Jeff Bezos and the Google guys is telling you that it's dangerous for rich people to have too much control over speech. Really? Facebook is controlled by one person, Mark Zuckerberg, but that's not a threat because Mark Zuckerberg is happy to work on behalf of the Democratic Party. Once again, if anything, we are understating what a big deal this move on Twitter by Elon Musk is. If free speech is restored to even one big social media platform, it all comes tumbling down."

Tucker Carlson: If Free Speech Is Restored To Even One Big Social Media Platform, It All Comes Tumbling Down

"Whatever we may think of Musk, his bid for Twitter highlights both the dangerously untrammeled power of Big Tech and the need to ensure that they are not controlled by anti-democratic forces determined to shut down public debate in order to advance a specific political agenda. It was already obvious that ADL’s partisanship and dangerous advocacy of censorship had little or nothing to do with the best interests of Jews. It’s equally clear that their stand is harmful to democracy unless you define that as the ability of leftist idealogues to control public discourse. As much as we may view the ability of antisemites to post hate on Twitter with dismay, the survival of free speech is far more important to defending both democracy and Jewish security.

It’s a shame that we must currently depend on a single wealthy individual to try to protect those values. But in 2022, Elon Musk may be all we’ve got."

Should Everyone Be Afraid of Elon Musk Buying Twitter?