all Ya have to do is look past the words at what is actually being done
by these evils(not human)
all his actions are right in line with everything weefff(evils w/e Ya wanna
call em) want for Our World

he is one of many villains playing their part in the agendas
his at this moment is putting in place an invisable cage around Us

might as well call "starlink"what it really is skynet and this new "starshield"
is the netting
his robots well they speak for themselves,even after he said not to worry they'll
be easy to get away from blah blah blah he is speeding them up lol

neurolink is to keep Ya imprisioned inside and out,being able to be controlled
at the flip of a button or command

We really need something,anything that can cause Us to unify over every designed
divide they've created to keep Us separated

that's the only way they win is by making sure We're always at each others throats
for some reason or another and We always fall for it
Our only option to finally take Our World back is getting over that programmed system
thinking thats been done to Us since birth

redqueen

Superstar
We already Know he is apart of the club so idk why Peoples
still think he is out to Help Us in anyway
all his plans aligns with what weeff,tptb want for Our World

the only sides is Us/Good against them(nonhuman evils)
the faster all of Us wake up to this fact the better Our World
can become

M G

Established
Hmmmm?.... :rolleyes::oops:;) Americans...Headscratcher?John Cusack was a child actor in the early 80s... so, we know who controls the Hollywood industry. Is he acting on social media too (controlled opposition?) His movies and coworkers for past fifty years....https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/john-candy-satanist-book-cusack-sample-chapter-kevin-neece

Daze

Superstar
Hmmmm?.... :rolleyes::oops:;) Americans...Headscratcher?John Cusack was a child actor in the early 80s... so, we know who controls the Hollywood industry. Is he acting on social media too (controlled opposition?) His movies and coworkers for past fifty years....https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/john-candy-satanist-book-cusack-sample-chapter-kevin-neece
Holy-wood is certainly an evil place. But this doesn't mean every actor is evil. John Cusack is simply expressing humanity. While his reach is being reduced for it.

Susan Sarandon is another famous actor who is anti-Israel. Angelina Jolie is also pro-Palestine. There are others, but you get the point.

Simka

Established
I'm not a big fan of Elon Musk, but it seems he knows much about investments. Just read that he sold almost all his houses created by boxabl and bought a tiny house in Texas to focus on building rockets, electric cars and his other ventures. Interesting decision for such a rich person. And I even want to contact boxabl customer service to find out more about such houses.

Last edited: