The egg and God

Lisa

Superstar
Ok but do you feel you have to prove what you believe or not?
I’m not sure how to answer that question. I have been trying to prove what I believe with scripture.

Deuteronomy 30:1-3 doesnt say that the Most High is doing it because they repented or for their sake. It simply says that He will gather them AFTER they repent and start to obey Him. When you take "into account all scripture" its simply saying He will gather them back for His Namesake AFTER they repent. But Im simply asking you if you believe it or not (yes or no answer really) and you're pointing to other verses instead of explaining what the verse in front of you says..
I pointed to the verse in Ezekiel where the Lord says He will bring back Israel not because they deserve it..but for His names sake...that’s your answer.

Well the point was, that Israel started getting oppressed AFTER the time of Joseph and his brothers. Therefore, there is no way they could have been OPPRESSED and ENSLAVED in Egypt for 400 years. If those numbers you added up only goes to 407, and 130+ of that was when Israel wasnt being oppressed because Joseph was still around, then the 400 year prophecy doesnt apply to that. Because the prophecy says they'll be oppressed for 400 years. You know the same "400" number you see in that Trump Bill I brought up earlier?
Pray fully considering this I realized..
We can count Kohath’s life at 133 years. We don’t know how long Levi was in Egypt...only that how long he lived. Did Moses’s father die in Egypt? If so we can also count the life of Amram at 137. 133 +137=270. Moses was 80 when he and Aaron asked Pharoah to release God’s people which brings the total up to 350. If Levi lives 50 years in Egypt then that’s your 400..or 80 that’s your 430.

When they went into Egypt they were strangers in the land that wasn’t theirs. And they will be enslaved there 400 years. So really Levi lives in a strange land however long before he died and then Israel was enslaved.
Genesis‬ ‭15:13‬ ‭
God said to Abram, “Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years.“

Which may be where they get the 430 number from..altog
Exodus‬ ‭12:40‬ ‭
Now the time that the sons of Israel lived in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years.

‭‭
Didnt you say Jews received their own land after a 6 year "holocaust"? Thats something tangible along with the billions of dollars in reparations they receive every year. The only good you have to give me is "its over" lol.

And no the curses of Deuteronomy 28 didnt happen to everyone. But if it did, I keep asking you to show what leads you to believe the Israelites are who you say they are and you keep coming back with nothing. You're supposed to tell us that we're not God's people though:

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
I just said after the Holocaust. It’s good they are in the land God gave them but it’s bad because they aren’t believers.

I came back with something..you just don’t like what I came back with.

Why bring Hosea into this convo?

The only point that you should be making is what leads you to believe that the Israelites are who you say they are other than them telling you thats who they are? Do you have anything else to go by other than that?
I’ve given you enough scripture to prove why I think they are still God’s chosen people in the land God gave them...go back and read the scriptures I posted...this time read them without your bias if you can.

I’m not sure how to answer that question. I have been trying to prove what I believe with scripture.
You’re not sure how to answer a yes or no question about if you have to prove the things you believe? lol

I pointed to the verse in Ezekiel where the Lord says He will bring back Israel not because they deserve it..but for His names sake...that’s your answer.
He can forgive them after they repent and still be doing it for His Namesake and not because they repented is what I said. Them repenting could just be the action that activates Him doing it for His own Name. The fact that you’re trying to ignore the order He said it will happen in is why I posted this:

Psalm 50
16But to the wicked person, God says:
“What right have you to recite my laws
or take my covenant on your lips?
17 You hate my instruction
and cast my words behind you.

You show you hate His instruction and cast His words behind you when you ignore Him saying in Deuteronomy 30 that it will happen after they repent. While the people you have been pointing to didn’t repent before, during, or after their gathering so it’s really simple. And then after getting in the land they proceed to putting up pagan/freemasonry symbols on their land:

While the Most High said after He gathered them this would happen:

Deut 30
5 He will bring you to the land that belonged to your ancestors, and you will take possession of it. He will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors. 6 The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you may love him with all your heart and with all your soul, and live.

Nothing you're saying fits how God said it will happen...
Pray fully considering this I realized..
We can count Kohath’s life at 133 years. We don’t know how long Levi was in Egypt...only that how long he lived. Did Moses’s father die in Egypt? If so we can also count the life of Amram at 137. 133 +137=270. Moses was 80 when he and Aaron asked Pharoah to release God’s people which brings the total up to 350. If Levi lives 50 years in Egypt then that’s your 400..or 80 that’s your 430.

When they went into Egypt they were strangers in the land that wasn’t theirs. And they will be enslaved there 400 years. So really Levi lives in a strange land however long before he died and then Israel was enslaved.
Genesis‬ ‭15:13‬ ‭
God said to Abram, “Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years.“

Which may be where they get the 430 number from..altog
Exodus‬ ‭12:40‬ ‭
Now the time that the sons of Israel lived in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years.
Yea and when did the "oppression/enslavement for 400 years" start? Because it didnt start during the time of Joseph/Levi....
‭‭
I just said after the Holocaust. It’s good they are in the land God gave them but it’s bad because they aren’t believers.

I came back with something..you just don’t like what I came back with.

Why bring Hosea into this convo?
Well no its not about like or dislike.. I’m just pointing out how the “good” for the Jews is their own land and billions of dollars in reparations YEARLY while the only “good” you can bring upon the other side of things is that it’s not happening anymore. Im just pointing out the difference in the "good" that YOU brought up thats all...

And I bring up Hosea because Im showing you events that happened in the country you're in that connect with what the bible says while telling you that they connect because that was God doing that to them, and you're still saying they're "not His people". But in this same land(and other lands they were scattered to), thats what will be said...I mean I get it though. What nation would want to admit that their slave class is going to rule over them? But thats whats going to happen... First will be last, last will be first type of stuff...

I’ve given you enough scripture to prove why I think they are still God’s chosen people in the land God gave them...go back and read the scriptures I posted...this time read them without your bias if you can.
You haven’t given any reasons as to why they are who you say they are. Just as you haven’t given any reasons as to why you believe that land they’re in is the SAME one promised to Abraham.

All you have to go by is them telling you they’re Jews and them conquering a land with the help is the US/UK and calling it “Israel”. Other than that,nothing.