The egg and God

That's the last I have to say on the matter though, the Trinity is an overall uninteresting subject. When it comes to Jesus there is far more to gain than stooping down to the low level of worshiping him over God.
'Nuff said.

(though I'm surprised you're going for an argument based off the very clear word "Echad" rather than the very vague and controversial word "Elohim" lol)

I read the Bible cover to cover..so ya I finished, did that a couple of times.

Hebrews‬ ‭12:2‬ ‭
God the Son, author and finisher of our faith..
Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.​

‭‭

Ananias is the one who corroborated Paul’s story as Jesus spoke to him about Paul.
Here’s what Isaiah said corroborated testimonies:

Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them

If you dont speak according to the law, according to Isaiah, YOU HAVE NO LIGHT. So Lisa, according to what Isaiah wrote, YOU HAVE NO LIGHT. Should I believe Isaiah or what you'll say?

If it’s the OT then Jesus fulfilled the law..we are under grace now....we’ll those of us that are saved by the blood of Jesus.

Yep the Jews are regathered in the land
No the Israelites havent been regathered yet though we're getting to that time which is why the world, and the empire you're a part of, is on the downslide. But when they are regathered, part of that regathering was God doing it in the midst of everyone so that they'd know that He is the Creator of All things. Part of their regathering was God making a new covenant with Israel to where they wouldnt disobey (or even have the option to). Part of their regathering was them meeting God, face to face in the wilderness before entering the land and the rebels amongst them being purged out without even being given the chance to enter the land. To even be regathered, they had to obey God's commandments. None of these things have happened to ANY group of people on earth, so we're still waiting to see exactly WHO they will happen to (if they happen at all for those that believe its false).. Well not "we" but you get the point..

Oh and of course, these are things that the law and the prophets say. When you dont believe what the law and the prophets say, well you can say anything about anything..

Jesus is God
Well uhh, hes your god yes. A curse to the Israelites was:

Deut 32:17
They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

Deut 28:64
Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known.

You cant show the ancestors of the Israelites (say like Jacob) worshiping a god named "Jesus". Which leads to this:

Deut 21:23
His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Your god is a curse and cursed at the same time. And Im basing that on the law that was supposed to have been "speaking of him" and not my feelings on it...

Lisa

Superstar

Here’s what Isaiah said corroborated testimonies:

Isaiah 8:20
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them

If you dont speak according to the law, according to Isaiah, YOU HAVE NO LIGHT. So Lisa, according to what Isaiah wrote, YOU HAVE NO LIGHT. Should I believe Isaiah or what you'll say?

No the Israelites havent been regathered yet though we're getting to that time which is why the world, and the empire you're a part of, is on the downslide. But when they are regathered, part of that regathering was God doing it in the midst of everyone so that they'd know that He is the Creator of All things. Part of their regathering was God making a new covenant with Israel to where they wouldnt disobey (or even have the option to). Part of their regathering was them meeting God, face to face in the wilderness before entering the land and the rebels amongst them being purged out without even being given the chance to enter the land. To even be regathered, they had to obey God's commandments. None of these things have happened to ANY group of people on earth, so we're still waiting to see exactly WHO they will happen to (if they happen at all for those that believe its false).. Well not "we" but you get the point..

Oh and of course, these are things that the law and the prophets say. When you dont believe what the law and the prophets say, well you can say anything about anything..

Well uhh, hes your god yes. A curse to the Israelites was:

Deut 32:17
They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not.

Deut 28:64
Then the LORD will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known.

You cant show the ancestors of the Israelites (say like Jacob) worshiping a god named "Jesus". Which leads to this:

Deut 21:23
His body shall not remain all night upon the tree, but thou shalt in any wise bury him that day; (for he that is hanged is accursed of God;) that thy land be not defiled, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.

Your god is a curse and cursed at the same time. And Im basing that on the law that was supposed to have been "speaking of him" and not my feelings on it...
I’m not sure how or why I have to prove that I’ve read God’s Word..

How many random verses are you gonna post?

You’re pretty lost on that regathering..it happened in 1948..they will also build a new temple which they have the materials and have trained the priests for that day..that’s Biblical prophecy right there.

Jesus is everyone’s God...
Philippians‬ ‭2:9-11‬ ‭
For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
‭‭​

Seems like throws are your feelings and not the truth..the truth is something you can’t see because that would threaten your beliefs too much.

Yahda

Veteran

You’re pretty lost on that regathering..it happened in 1948..they will also build a new temple which they have the materials and have trained the priests for that day..that’s Biblical prophecy right there.

For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
‭‭​

Seems like throws are your feelings and not the truth..the truth is something you can’t see because that would threaten your beliefs too much.
“You’re pretty lost on that regathering..it happened in 1948..they will also build a new temple which they have the materials and have trained the priests for that day..that’s Biblical prophecy right there.”

Did we miss it ?

Ezekiel 39:27- When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, then I shall be sanctified through them IN THE SIGHT OF MANY NATIONS.

Ezekiel 20:41- As a “soothing aroma” (sacrifice) I will accept you when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you from the lands where you are scattered; and I will prove Myself holy among you IN THE SIGHT OF MANY NATIONS.

Lisa

Superstar
“You’re pretty lost on that regathering..it happened in 1948..they will also build a new temple which they have the materials and have trained the priests for that day..that’s Biblical prophecy right there.”

Did we miss it ?

Ezekiel 39:27- When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, then I shall be sanctified through them IN THE SIGHT OF MANY NATIONS.

Ezekiel 20:41- As a “soothing aroma” (sacrifice) I will accept you when I bring you out from the peoples and gather you from the lands where you are scattered; and I will prove Myself holy among you IN THE SIGHT OF MANY NATIONS.
Who do you think the peoples are that have been living in Israel since 1948? And why would those peoples who call themselves Jews want to live there when the peoples around them want them dead and have either tried to forcefully remove them by war or have terrorized them by setting up bombs that killed people..but they never left the land. Why would they stay if they weren’t really the Jews?

Didnt your guy say to "study to show thyself approved"?

No according to God, there are things that MUST happen BEFORE Israel is regathered, WHILE Israel is being regathered, and AFTER Israel is regathered. NONE of these things happened before, during, or after 1948. So the things the bible says about the regathering havent happened yet OR (for those that dont believe) wont happen at all.

Nothing Im posting is random. Im just posting information I've come across that leads me to pov today where I can call out the BS of the christian belief system using the other side of the bible they're SUPPOSED to be relying on. And Im not trying to convince you of course, but just post it so other people read and research and come to their own conclusions. Heres another one

Genesis 15
13 Then the Lord said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. 14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possession

H.R. 1242 (115th): 400 Years of African-American History Commission Act
This bill establishes the 400 Years of African-American History Commission to develop and carry out activities throughout the United States to commemorate the 400th anniversary of the arrival of Africans in the English colonies at Point Comfort, Virginia, in 1619.

1 year after 2019, the economy is literally forced to being put in shambles to where even billion dollar companies are losing profits. Everything is lining up with what Im saying. The OT ends with the Israelites being gathered IN FRONT OF EVERYONES eyes to their homeland where they will live in peace and security OBEYING God's commandments. It doesnt end with them going to the land (without obeying) behind bankers (who dont obey)then being kicked out (for not obeying) and then Jesus coming.. Thats a fan fiction ending to what God already stated the ending would be...

‭‭​

Whats feelings are there to have about your god being cursed according to Deuteronomy that says "he that is hanged is accursed of God"? And let me take that a step further and ask who was being hung on trees in the country you reside in? Who was the world seeing, was being cursed by God all the way up to the 60's or 70s when lynchings started going down? You claim to believe the bible but dont believe any verse I bring from the OT without superimposing the NT's take on things...

Lisa

Superstar
Didnt your guy say to "study to show thyself approved"?
What guy is that?

No according to God, there are things that MUST happen BEFORE Israel is regathered, WHILE Israel is being regathered, and AFTER Israel is regathered. NONE of these things happened before, during, or after 1948. So the things the bible says about the regathering havent happened yet OR (for those that dont believe) wont happen at all.
Why then do you think the Jews are back in their land?

Genesis 15
13 Then the Lord said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. 14 But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possession

H.R. 1242 (115th): 400 Years of African-American History Commission Act
undefined
You sure got that ’random‘ verse wrong. That verse is talking about the Israelites being in Egypt 400 years and then God got them out of there with Moses and Aaron as His spokespeople..and they did come out with great possessions because they were told to ask the Egyptians for anything and it would be given them to take it with. And that happened.

Whats feelings are there to have about your god being cursed according to Deuteronomy that says "he that is hanged is accursed of God"? And let me take that a step further and ask who was being hung on trees in the country you reside in? Who was the world seeing, was being cursed by God all the way up to the 60's or 70s when lynchings started going down? You claim to believe the bible but dont believe any verse I bring from the OT without superimposing the NT's take on things...
That’s because the NT is also God’s word and goes with the OT.

Why are you brining lynchings into this discussion?

What guy is that?
Paul I think

Why then do you think the Jews are back in their land?
"Their" land? You cant even prove they were ever there nor can you prove that that land was EVER referred to as Israel. You wont find ONE map with that area labeled as "Israel" thats before the 1800s...

Besides, the Creator said (in the bible that you claim to believe) that WHEN the Israelites repented and turned back to obeying His law, THEN (as in after they do this) He'd turn back their curses and gather them back to their homeland. Then WHEN in their homeland, there would be peace and righteousness in the land..

The people you call Jews never repented and never turned back to following the law. And in the land today they throw gay parades. And there isnt peace or righteousness in the land. They dont fit what the bible says so all you have left is repeating yourself that theres a group that call themselves "Jews" in what they call their "homeland". Yet you wouldnt be able to find ONE map of that area being called Israel from before the 1800's. So when nothing matches, you either have the option of saying its not true altogether, or its talking about someone else...

You sure got that ’random‘ verse wrong. That verse is talking about the Israelites being in Egypt 400 years and then God got them out of there with Moses and Aaron as His spokespeople..and they did come out with great possessions because they were told to ask the Egyptians for anything and it would be given them to take it with. And that happened.
The verse actually says they'll be OPPRESSED in a foreign land for 400 years. The Israelites werent in Egypt for 400 years let alone oppressed for 400 years. Try again....

That’s because the NT is also God’s word and goes with the OT.

Why are you brining lynchings into this discussion?
Well the bible (not KM) says that he that is hung on a tree is cursed by God. So I asked why you worship a cursed god while also pointing out that the country you live in was used by God to curse a SPECIFIC group of people just going by what the law states.. Biblically speaking, after God uses a foreign power to curse His people (say like Egypt the first time) what usually happens to that nation after He's done?

So Im kinda explaining the times, and what the OT has to say about whats going on. Its the end of the empire and out of it God will tell you who His people are and always have been...

Lisa

Superstar
"Their" land? You cant even prove they were ever there nor can you prove that that land was EVER referred to as Israel. You wont find ONE map with that area labeled as "Israel" thats before the 1800s...

Besides, the Creator said (in the bible that you claim to believe) that WHEN the Israelites repented and turned back to obeying His law, THEN (as in after they do this) He'd turn back their curses and gather them back to their homeland. Then WHEN in their homeland, there would be peace and righteousness in the land..

The people you call Jews never repented and never turned back to following the law. And in the land today they throw gay parades. And there isnt peace or righteousness in the land. They dont fit what the bible says so all you have left is repeating yourself that theres a group that call themselves "Jews" in what they call their "homeland". Yet you wouldnt be able to find ONE map of that area being called Israel from before the 1800's. So when nothing matches, you either have the option of saying its not true altogether, or its talking about someone else...
Ya the land that God gave Abraham and his descendants forever...Israel. Well, Israel that should be a lot bigger than it is now.

Do I need to prove anything? God does say He gave Abraham and His descendants land forever, why do I need to prove that the OT has the Israelites in that land..mostly.

No, you’re right the Jews in the land now aren’t following God, however they will know Jesus. God brought them back in the land because they figure into need times events...even their unbelief figures in as they want to build a temple...that’s Biblical.

The verse actually says they'll be OPPRESSED in a foreign land for 400 years. The Israelites werent in Egypt for 400 years let alone oppressed for 400 years. Try again....
Genesis‬ ‭15:13‬ ‭
God said to Abram, “Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years.

Exodus‬ ‭12:40-41‬ ‭
Now the time that the sons of Israel lived in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years. And at the end of four hundred and thirty years, to the very day, all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.
‭‭
‭‭Acts‬ ‭7:6‬ ‭
But God spoke to this effect, that his DESCENDANTS WOULD BE ALIENS IN A FOREIGN LAND, AND THAT THEY WOULD BE ENSLAVED AND MISTREATED FOR FOUR HUNDRED YEARS.​
‭‭
Well the bible (not KM) says that he that is hung on a tree is cursed by God. So I asked why you worship a cursed god while also pointing out that the country you live in was used by God to curse a SPECIFIC group of people just going by what the law states.. Biblically speaking, after God uses a foreign power to curse His people (say like Egypt the first time) what usually happens to that nation after He's done?

So Im kinda explaining the times, and what the OT has to say about whats going on. Its the end of the empire and out of it God will tell you who His people are and always have been...
He was cursed by God...He bore everyone’s sins..and so Jesus took out punishment for sin. However, He didn’t stay dead or cursed, in the third day He rose and sits at the right hand of the Father now.

I don’t think God had a hand in racism or lynch mobs...that’s sinners alone who did that. They weren’t the only people’s who have been hurt through history. Though they seem to act like bad things have only happened to them.

And God did judge Israel, sending plagues until His people were allowed to leave..

Acts‬ ‭7:7‬ ‭
AND WHATEVER NATION TO WHICH THEY WILL BE IN BONDAGE I MYSELF WILL JUDGE,’ said God, ‘ AND AFTER THAT THEY WILL COME OUT AND SERVE ME IN THIS PLACE.’​
‭‭

And they left with the Egyptians things...

Exodus‬ ‭12:35-36‬ ‭
Now the sons of Israel had done according to the word of Moses, for they had requested from the Egyptians articles of silver and articles of gold, and clothing; and the LORD had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have their request. Thus they plundered the Egyptians.​
‭‭

No, you are telling me a history that wasn’t because you want the history of some other people to be the Jews history when it’s not.

Ya the land that God gave Abraham and his descendants forever...Israel. Well, Israel that should be a lot bigger than it is now.

Do I need to prove anything? God does say He gave Abraham and His descendants land forever, why do I need to prove that the OT has the Israelites in that land..mostly.

No, you’re right the Jews in the land now aren’t following God, however they will know Jesus. God brought them back in the land because they figure into need times events...even their unbelief figures in as they want to build a temple...that’s Biblical.
You keep asking about what you have to prove... I asked you, didnt Paul say to study to show yourself approved? What "study" led you to believe that the people in Israel are the people of the bible? What "study" did you do to know that the land promised to Abraham was in the middle east?

The old testament said the end time events end with Israel repenting and afterwards (not before) God gathering them from everywhere he scattered to their own land to where they wouldnt be oppressed anymore. If you dont believe that, just say so....

God said to Abram, “Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years.

Exodus‬ ‭12:40-41‬ ‭
Now the time that the sons of Israel lived in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years. And at the end of four hundred and thirty years, to the very day, all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt.
‭‭
‭‭Acts‬ ‭7:6‬ ‭
But God spoke to this effect, that his DESCENDANTS WOULD BE ALIENS IN A FOREIGN LAND, AND THAT THEY WOULD BE ENSLAVED AND MISTREATED FOR FOUR HUNDRED YEARS.​
‭‭

He was cursed by God...He bore everyone’s sins..and so Jesus took out punishment for sin. However, He didn’t stay dead or cursed, in the third day He rose and sits at the right hand of the Father now.
It says they will be oppressed/enslaved for 400 years. Imma just post the numbers to where you can do the math:

Exodus 6
16 These were the names of the sons of Levi according to their records: Gershon, Kohath and Merari. Levi lived 137 years.
17 The sons of Gershon, by clans, were Libni and Shimei.
18 The sons of Kohath were Amram, Izhar, Hebron and Uzziel. Kohath lived 133 years.
19 The sons of Merari were Mahli and Mushi.
These were the clans of Levi according to their records.
20 Amram married his father’s sister Jochebed, who bore him Aaron and Moses. Amram lived 137 years.

Since Levi is the son of Jacob and wasnt born in Egypt, you can do the math and figure out how you get 400. Of course you wont and will just refer back to the "430" verse, but again the genealogies are there in Chronicles, and Genesis for you to do the math and figure out how you could POSSIBLY get they were being enslaved/oppressed for 400 years. Ignoring the fact that Genesis 15:13 is an END TIME prophecy.

I don’t think God had a hand in racism or lynch mobs...that’s sinners alone who did that. They weren’t the only people’s who have been hurt through history. Though they seem to act like bad things have only happened to them.
I rather refer to whats written over what you think. Whats written is that he that is hangeth is cursed by God. And for centuries God caused black people in America to be hung as their death. One can only read the law and understand that they were being cursed by God.

And I mean since the God of the OT says He makes known beginning and the end (Isaiah 46:10), controls both good and evil (Isaiah 45:7) sends evil spirits (1 Samuel 16:14-15), sends deceiving spirits (1 Kings 22:19-23), you cant really claim that God let these things go on to the tune of centuries without planning it/having a reason. Their particular "feelings" on what happened to them are irrelevant unless accompanied with repentance.

And God did judge Israel, sending plagues until His people were allowed to leave..
‭‭

No, you are telling me a history that wasn’t because you want the history of some other people to be the Jews history when it’s not.
Umm, I think you meant God judged Egypt there. And yes He did. And coronavirus is a start of this empire that has been ruling for the last 400-500 years. Thats why the pope is dropping his titles and the some of the "royal family" are starting to drop out. They know whats coming, its YOU that doesnt..

Nope. What Im doing is connecting the bible with historical events that have happened in more recent times.

Lisa

Superstar
You keep asking about what you have to prove...
I asked that one time...not many. Haha.
The old testament said the end time events end with Israel repenting and afterwards (not before) God gathering them from everywhere he scattered to their own land to where they wouldnt be oppressed anymore. If you dont believe that, just say so....
Ya, I think that they will repent but not before they are in their land. God has put them in their land but they aren’t believers. And I’ve already told you that its prophesied in Daniel that there will be another temple and there will be a treaty offer sacrifices again. It seems to me that this prophecy is close to being realized...especially when Israel finally gets that spotless red heifer.

You keep posting the same scriptures that don’t match what is happening in Israel at this time.

It says they will be oppressed/enslaved for 400 years. Imma just post the numbers to where you can do the math:

Exodus 6
16 These were the names of the sons of Levi according to their records: Gershon, Kohath and Merari. Levi lived 137 years.
17 The sons of Gershon, by clans, were Libni and Shimei.
18 The sons of Kohath were Amram, Izhar, Hebron and Uzziel. Kohath lived 133 years.
19 The sons of Merari were Mahli and Mushi.
These were the clans of Levi according to their records.
20 Amram married his father’s sister Jochebed, who bore him Aaron and Moses. Amram lived 137 years.

Since Levi is the son of Jacob and wasnt born in Egypt, you can do the math and figure out how you get 400. Of course you wont and will just refer back to the "430" verse, but again the genealogies are there in Chronicles, and Genesis for you to do the math and figure out how you could POSSIBLY get they were being enslaved/oppressed for 400 years. Ignoring the fact that Genesis 15:13 is an END TIME prophecy.
You said that they weren’t even oppressed...which I’ve proved you wrong.

What’s your problem with the math?

I rather refer to whats written over what you think. Whats written is that he that is hangeth is cursed by God. And for centuries God caused black people in America to be hung as their death. One can only read the law and understand that they were being cursed by God.

And I mean since the God of the OT says He makes known beginning and the end (Isaiah 46:10), controls both good and evil (Isaiah 45:7) sends evil spirits (1 Samuel 16:14-15), sends deceiving spirits (1 Kings 22:19-23), you cant really claim that God let these things go on to the tune of centuries without planning it/having a reason. Their particular "feelings" on what happened to them are irrelevant unless accompanied with repentance.
I don’t think God caused black people to be lynched in America for whatever reason...I think that’s something people made up to make them feel better..but its sinners killing people.

That doesn’t mean that God made it happen...sometimes people are just cruel to each other due to sin.

Umm, I think you meant God judged Egypt there. And yes He did. And coronavirus is a start of this empire that has been ruling for the last 400-500 years. Thats why the pope is dropping his titles and the some of the "royal family" are starting to drop out. They know whats coming, its YOU that doesnt..

Nope. What Im doing is connecting the bible with historical events that have happened in more recent times.
Yep, I did mean Egypt, thanks.

What do you think I don’t know that‘s coming?

You are connecting dots that aren’t there....

I asked that one time...not many. Haha.
Oh ok. But why ask if Paul said to study to show thyself approved?

Ya, I think that they will repent but not before they are in their land.
God said that they'll repent BEFORE they are in their land. You dont believe Him?

God has put them in their land but they aren’t believers.
God said that NO REBEL would enter into His land when He gathers Israel because He'll purge them from His presence before they can enter. You dont believe Him?

the same scriptures that don’t match what is happening in Israel at this time.
Exactly. What the OT says will happen in the end times is Israel repent, meet God in the wilderness, have the rebels purged out of the community, enter the land to peace, prosperity, and righteousness.

What you say happened is Israel was gathered without repenting, without meeting God in the wilderness, without the rebels being purged out of the community, and entering the land to war, strife, and lawlessness...

So of course the scriptures Im posting dont match whats happening. Thats the point. The question then should I believe what God said would happen in the OT, or them/you?

You said that they weren’t even oppressed...which I’ve proved you wrong.

What’s your problem with the math?
No I said they werent in Egypt for 400 years let alone oppressed for 400 years. I didnt say they werent oppressed at all.

I dont have any problems with math which is why I brought the genealogy of Levi to Moses for you to explain how they could have been in Egypt for 400 years (as well as being oppressed for 400 years). Got an answer?

I don’t think God caused black people to be lynched in America for whatever reason...I think that’s something people made up to make them feel better..but its sinners killing people.

That doesn’t mean that God made it happen...sometimes people are just cruel to each other due to sin.
God says he that is hung is cursed by him, black people were regularly hung in America and you say its "made up" to conclude that God was cursing them? All of a sudden God isnt in control of all things when it comes to this? ;)

Lisa

Superstar
Oh ok. But why ask if Paul said to study to show thyself approved?
I was wondering who you meant when you said to study yourself approved.

God said that they'll repent BEFORE they are in their land. You dont believe Him?
I do believe that the Israelites were given commands and when they didn’t follow those, they were taken out of their land. However, in the end times we see that the Jews are back in their land after a hefty absence from it. How could that have happened if God said that He would only do it if they repented? Is there another plan having to do with the end where God will again deal with His chosen people, the Jews?

Paul tells us in Romans 11 that God hasn’t abandoned His people and they are only partially hardened until the fullness of the gentiles comes in...so then God has a plan for His chosen people. And I keep thinking of these verses where God says He brought them back for Himself...not because they deserved to be back...and obviously they’ve only been brought back and the rest hasn’t happened.
Ezekiel 36:22-28
Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD," declares the Lord GOD, "when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land. Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances. You will live in the land that I gave to your forefathers; so you will be My people, and I will be your God.

Exactly. What the OT says will happen in the end times is Israel repent, meet God in the wilderness, have the rebels purged out of the community, enter the land to peace, prosperity, and righteousness.

What you say happened is Israel was gathered without repenting, without meeting God in the wilderness, without the rebels being purged out of the community, and entering the land to war, strife, and lawlessness...

So of course the scriptures Im posting dont match whats happening. Thats the point. The question then should I believe what God said would happen in the OT, or them/you?
Ya, there is scripture in the NT with Jesus saying that they will have to leave Jerusalem asap, not even going to get anything to bring with them. All that is for a later time but we are getting closer to that time.

You should read the rest of the story in the NT as well...then you might have a better understanding of the end times.

No I said they werent in Egypt for 400 years let alone oppressed for 400 years. I didnt say they werent oppressed at all.

I dont have any problems with math which is why I brought the genealogy of Levi to Moses for you to explain how they could have been in Egypt for 400 years (as well as being oppressed for 400 years). Got an answer?
They were in Egypt and oppressed, which you said didn’t happen and I proved to you it did...but because I said it you don’t believe it...not even when I offered up scripture that proved that it happened.

I was just wondering about your math...do you mean to say that you have to count all of Judah’s years when he only spent some time in Egypt? I mean, what is it that you are counting?

God says he that is hung is cursed by him, black people were regularly hung in America and you say its "made up" to conclude that God was cursing them? All of a sudden God isnt in control of all things when it comes to this? ;)
I’m not sure about black people regularly being hung up comment...but I do know that some of it happened to them. I guess I could google who else got hung on a tree..however, wasn’t that comment about crucifixion anyway..since that was the reason for Jesus‘ death and He was the one who took the punishment of sins on Himself? He was cursed..yet God was able to turn that into good for all peoples in the world. God isn’t a micro manager...He knows the evil in people hearts..and He knows people, if left to go all the way in sin, will do some very terrible things to each other...doesn’t mean that He encouraged it or liked it even. Doesn’t mean that He can’t bring good out of the bad that happened...which is that black people aren’t ever lynched anymore.

Sort of like the holocaust...the Jews haven’t been round up and terrorized and killed anymore...they were brought back into their land to try to find safety for themselves. Its interesting that it was their land they were brought back into...and what is more interesting that they had to fight for it against bigger armies that should have been able to overpower them and wipe them out...but they couldn’t and to this day are afraid to go up against them...why and how did that even happen? How could a small and hurting community of people go up against a stronger and bigger peoples and win? Unless...that’s where God wanted His chosen people to be for the end of time?

I was wondering who you meant when you said to study yourself approved.
Yea and I said Paul already. You asked "why do you have to prove ______?" twice (I think) and I asked you didnt Paul say you have to study to show yourself approved? So why ask if Paul said that is my question.

I do believe that the Israelites were given commands and when they didn’t follow those, they were taken out of their land.
The question was, do you believe God when He said they'd repent before He gathered them, He'd purge the rebels out of His presence after He gathered them (and before they entered the land), and that they'd enter the land and afterwards see peace, prosperity and righteousness? Im not sure how this isnt a yes or no answer lol. All Im doing is asking you if you believe what He said.. I know why you're giving the run around though

Psalm 50
16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.

They were in Egypt and oppressed, which you said didn’t happen and I proved to you it did...but because I said it you don’t believe it...not even when I offered up scripture that proved that it happened.

I was just wondering about your math...do you mean to say that you have to count all of Judah’s years when he only spent some time in Egypt? I mean, what is it that you are counting?
Well I cant argue against your interpretation of what I said. So if you interpret what I said differently, then let me "interpret" what I meant. They werent in Egypt for 400 years, nor were they oppressed in Egypt for 400 years.

If you feel Im wrong, and you brought up the "430" verse, I ask(ed), do the genealogies match that? I brought up Moses' lineage to Levi and said add it up and explain where you get 400 or 430 years in Egypt from that. Thats where we're at. Im asking you to "count" the 400 years you say they were in Egypt before/during the time of Moses and also include them being OPPRESSED for that 400 years. OR you can go to Genesis and count from when Jacob and/or Joseph entered Egypt and see how you can get the 400 number. Can you do it? Because I know that one has to STRETCH to get to 350, let alone 400 when it comes to matching Genesis 15:13 saying they'd be OPPRESSED in a foreign land for 400 years. Not just IN a land.

I’m not sure about black people regularly being hung up comment...but I do know that some of it happened to them. I guess I could google who else got hung on a tree..however, wasn’t that comment about crucifixion anyway..since that was the reason for Jesus‘ death and He was the one who took the punishment of sins on Himself? He was cursed..yet God was able to turn that into good for all peoples in the world. God isn’t a micro manager...He knows the evil in people hearts..and He knows people, if left to go all the way in sin, will do some very terrible things to each other...doesn’t mean that He encouraged it or liked it even. Doesn’t mean that He can’t bring good out of the bad that happened...which is that black people aren’t ever lynched anymore.
Wait, someone in America, who was born in America, is questioning if black people were hung on trees the most historically in America? And then you say "the good out of the bad" is that its not happening anymore?

Then you say "God isnt a micro manager" when the bible you claim you believe wholly said He hardened pharaohs heart so that he wouldnt let Israel go? He sent an evil spirit to Saul? He sent a lying spirit to PROPHETS in the book of Kings? Amos says that disaster doesnt happen without HIM planning it? He makes known the beginning and the end? All this and all of a sudden slavery/lynching of black people didnt happen on His watch?

My point? Well one, you think worshiping something cursed, can bring you salvation. And two, that America was an instrument in "cursing" black people. Thats why they hung them on trees. Or being enslaved by a foreign nation. Or having their families split up. And on and on I can go. These (and more) are specific signs Deuteronomy points as curses to Israelites/their descendents. And these things, in totality happened MAINLY to black people. And thats strictly speaking of the country YOU live in. And why they dont get lynched anymore? Because the curses are over. And thats why the world is in the predicament they're in, its why the pope is dropping his titles, its why parts of the royal family are trying to defect out. Its over. Theres no NWO coming, all that talk was already here. Whats actually coming, is the stuff the OT speaks about...

Sort of like the holocaust..
I can show you slavery/being hung on trees being a sign of curses from God in regards to Israel. Wheres the holocaust in the bible?

Unless...that’s where God wanted His chosen people to be for the end of time?
But you never explained how you proved they were the chosen people? Is it them just saying it and going somewhere and conquering someone elses land and calling it Israel? Meaning its not about anything God said would happen (according to the OT) but just about what they themselves managed to accomplish?

Lisa

Superstar
Yea and I said Paul already. You asked "why do you have to prove ______?" twice (I think) and I asked you didnt Paul say you have to study to show yourself approved? So why ask if Paul said that is my question.
Ok...well, thanks for the recap..I hadn’t remembered all of this convo.
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2:15‬ ‭
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.​

This is the version I have of that verse...so it actually doesn’t mean that I have to show you that I studied the word..if that’s your meaning, which I think is what you were trying to steer the convo to. I believe that I do accurately handle the word of truth.

All Im doing is asking you if you believe what He said.. I know why you're giving the run around though

Psalm 50
16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth? Seeing thou hatest instruction, and castest my words behind thee.
You think you know..but I am answering you honestly. I already gave you a verse from Ezekiel that shows that God would bring them into the land for His sake not because they measured up to the scriptures that you’ve posted. Take it or leave it.

Well I cant argue against your interpretation of what I said. So if you interpret what I said differently, then let me "interpret" what I meant. They werent in Egypt for 400 years, nor were they oppressed in Egypt for 400 years.

If you feel Im wrong, and you brought up the "430" verse, I ask(ed), do the genealogies match that? I brought up Moses' lineage to Levi and said add it up and explain where you get 400 or 430 years in Egypt from that. Thats where we're at. Im asking you to "count" the 400 years you say they were in Egypt before/during the time of Moses and also include them being OPPRESSED for that 400 years. OR you can go to Genesis and count from when Jacob and/or Joseph entered Egypt and see how you can get the 400 number. Can you do it? Because I know that one has to STRETCH to get to 350, let alone 400 when it comes to matching Genesis 15:13 saying they'd be OPPRESSED in a foreign land for 400 years. Not just IN a land.
Scripture doesn’t back up your interpretation..as it does say they were in Egypt for that long.

Why would I have to count anything when God says they were oppressed and in Egypt for that long? When I added up the numbers it was 408 actually...but we don’t really know how old Judah was when he arrived.

Egypt wasn’t their land..

God said to Abram, “Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, where they will be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years.“​
‭‭

And...it looks like their slavery in Egypt met those conditions...

Exodus‬ ‭1:1-11, 13-14‬ ‭
Now these are the names of the sons of Israel who came to Egypt with Jacob; they came each one with his household: Reuben, Simeon, Levi and Judah; Issachar, Zebulun and Benjamin; Dan and Naphtali, Gad and Asher. All the persons who came from the loins of Jacob were seventy in number, but Joseph was already in Egypt. Joseph died, and all his brothers and all that generation. But the sons of Israel were fruitful and increased greatly, and multiplied, and became exceedingly mighty, so that the land was filled with them. Now a new king arose over Egypt, who did not know Joseph. He said to his people, “Behold, the people of the sons of Israel are more and mightier than we. Come, let us deal wisely with them, or else they will multiply and in the event of war, they will also join themselves to those who hate us, and fight against us and depart from the land.” So they appointed taskmasters over them to afflict them with hard labor. And they built for Pharaoh storage cities, Pithom and Raamses.

The Egyptians compelled the sons of Israel to labor rigorously; and they made their lives bitter with hard labor in mortar and bricks and at all kinds of labor in the field, all their labors which they rigorously imposed on them.
‭‭
Wait, someone in America, who was born in America, is questioning if black people were hung on trees the most historically in America? And then you say "the good out of the bad" is that its not happening anymore?

Then you say "God isnt a micro manager" when the bible you claim you believe wholly said He hardened pharaohs heart so that he wouldnt let Israel go? He sent an evil spirit to Saul? He sent a lying spirit to PROPHETS in the book of Kings? Amos says that disaster doesnt happen without HIM planning it? He makes known the beginning and the end? All this and all of a sudden slavery/lynching of black people didnt happen on His watch?

My point? Well one, you think worshiping something cursed, can bring you salvation. And two, that America was an instrument in "cursing" black people. Thats why they hung them on trees. Or being enslaved by a foreign nation. Or having their families split up. And on and on I can go. These (and more) are specific signs Deuteronomy points as curses to Israelites/their descendents. And these things, in totality happened MAINLY to black people. And thats strictly speaking of the country YOU live in. And why they dont get lynched anymore? Because the curses are over. And thats why the world is in the predicament they're in, its why the pope is dropping his titles, its why parts of the royal family are trying to defect out. Its over. Theres no NWO coming, all that talk was already here. Whats actually coming, is the stuff the OT speaks about...
Wasn’t there good from the bad? Black people are free from slavery..that’s good isn’t it? I guess, if I were obsessed with that time period as you seem to be, I would know more about it.

God isn‘t a micro manager..we have free will to do good or evil..but we don’t get a free pass with evil even if we aren’t punished right away. I just don’t think the slavery of black people was because God did it but I do believe He brought good out of it. Not everything is because God planned it to happen...lots of people through history were also enslaved and had terrible things done to them...not just black Africans.

He was cursed because He had the sin of the world upon Him..but He didn’t stay cursed...He died and rose 3 days later to sit at the right hand of the Father...so not cursed.

No, they don’t get lynched anymore because people wouldn’t put up with that stuff..they are free men now, it has nothing to do with curses.

There is a NWO coming, its Biblical and the antichrist will be the ultimate evil head of it...

But you never explained how you proved they were the chosen people? Is it them just saying it and going somewhere and conquering someone elses land and calling it Israel? Meaning its not about anything God said would happen (according to the OT) but just about what they themselves managed to accomplish?
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6-8‬ ‭
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. “The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the LORD brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.​
‭‭

Ok...well, thanks for the recap..I hadn’t remembered all of this convo.
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2:15‬ ‭
Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.​

This is the version I have of that verse...so it actually doesn’t mean that I have to show you that I studied the word..if that’s your meaning, which I think is what you were trying to steer the convo to. I believe that I do accurately handle the word of truth.
I didnt say anything about proving anything to me. I asked why you wouldnt have to prove it.. Its never about what you believe. Its about what you can prove/support.

You think you know..but I am answering you honestly. I already gave you a verse from Ezekiel that shows that God would bring them into the land for His sake not because they measured up to the scriptures that you’ve posted. Take it or leave it.
All I can go by is what you've said here. When you say something I just bring up something God said that contradicts it and watch you push it to the background...

But anywaysy so you have that Ezekiel verse (which just because they repent doesnt mean its for their sake He's doing it) vs Deuteronomy 30:1-7

Deuteronomy 30
And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; 3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

So when I ask "do you believe God when He says He will gather Israel when they "return unto their God and obey His voice" He will THEN (as in after) gather them", its yes or no...

Scripture doesn’t back up your interpretation..as it does say they were in Egypt for that long.

Why would I have to count anything when God says they were oppressed and in Egypt for that long? When I added up the numbers it was 408 actually...but we don’t really know how old Judah was when he arrived.
What numbers did you add to get they were in Egypt for 408 years. And also, how were they being oppressed for those 408 years?

Wasn’t there good from the bad? Black people are free from slavery..that’s good isn’t it? I guess, if I were obsessed with that time period as you seem to be, I would know more about it.

God isn‘t a micro manager..we have free will to do good or evil..but we don’t get a free pass with evil even if we aren’t punished right away. I just don’t think the slavery of black people was because God did it but I do believe He brought good out of it. Not everything is because God planned it to happen...lots of people through history were also enslaved and had terrible things done to them...not just black Africans.

He was cursed because He had the sin of the world upon Him..but He didn’t stay cursed...He died and rose 3 days later to sit at the right hand of the Father...so not cursed.

No, they don’t get lynched anymore because people wouldn’t put up with that stuff..they are free men now, it has nothing to do with curses.

There is a NWO coming, its Biblical and the antichrist will be the ultimate evil head of it...
If a woman is being raped, and the r*pe stops, you cant say "the good that came out of the r*pe is that the r*pe is over". Thats essentially what you're saying. Now that they're free, the good out of them being enslaved, is that they're free? You gotta come up with something better than that lol. Especially when considering that slavery and being hung from trees are curses the bible says would be on Israelites. Now where is the mention of the holocaust again?

And you can say God isnt a micro managar, but He "micro managed" pharaoh's heart into not letting Israel go. He micro-managed Saul's temperament by sending him an evil spirit to possess him. As usual, what the OT actually states, contradicts what you're saying...

By the way, I thought your mythology said your consequence was an eternity of hell? So if Jesus paid the price so you didnt have to, logic says he should be in hell for an eternity. What you earned was an eternity in hell, not 3 days....
Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6-8‬ ‭
For you are a holy people to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His own possession out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. “The LORD did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the LORD loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the LORD brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.​
‭‭
Ok so now how show us how this is talking about who you say it is...

Lisa

Superstar
I didnt say anything about proving anything to me. I asked why you wouldnt have to prove it.. Its never about what you believe. Its about what you can prove/support.
Well, I didn’t understand what you were talking about then.

All I can go by is what you've said here. When you say something I just bring up something God said that contradicts it and watch you push it to the background...

But anywaysy so you have that Ezekiel verse (which just because they repent doesnt mean its for their sake He's doing it) vs Deuteronomy 30:1-7

Deuteronomy 30
And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; 3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

So when I ask "do you believe God when He says He will gather Israel when they "return unto their God and obey His voice" He will THEN (as in after) gather them", its yes or no...
I am debating what you are saying...not pushing it to the background.

Yet in the Ezekiel verse..it says that He brought them back into the land for Himself...
Ezekiel 36:22-24
Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD," declares the Lord GOD, "when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land.

What numbers did you add to get they were in Egypt for 408 years. And also, how were they being oppressed for those 408 years?
The ones that were in the reply you had just to see what they would all add up to.

If a woman is being raped, and the r*pe stops, you cant say "the good that came out of the r*pe is that the r*pe is over". Thats essentially what you're saying. Now that they're free, the good out of them being enslaved, is that they're free? You gotta come up with something better than that lol. Especially when considering that slavery and being hung from trees are curses the bible says would be on Israelites. Now where is the mention of the holocaust again?

And you can say God isnt a micro managar, but He "micro managed" pharaoh's heart into not letting Israel go. He micro-managed Saul's temperament by sending him an evil spirit to possess him. As usual, what the OT actually states, contradicts what you're saying...

By the way, I thought your mythology said your consequence was an eternity of hell? So if Jesus paid the price so you didnt have to, logic says he should be in hell for an eternity. What you earned was an eternity in hell, not 3 days....
Your acting as if life should just be good and nothing really happens to anyone..but those black slaves...and that’s not true. Yet, good came out of their suffering...they aren’t slaves anymore and they don’t get that kind of treatment. Why can’t you acknowledge the good?

The mention of the holocaust was to show that the Jews suffered as well and they ended up being free’d as well and living in their land again. Good from evil.

He brought pharaohs heart to its natural conclusion..that man wasn’t going to budge. Same with Saul..he was going down the wrong path. No, you’re contradicting what I’m saying.

He was the once for all sacrifice for sin..He who knew no sin was made sin. He wasn’t a sinner..and didn’t earn the eternity in sin because of it..He was sinless and was able to be our once for all sacrifice for sin.

Ok so now how show us how this is talking about who you say it is...
What...you think its the black slaves God is talking too?

Well, I didn’t understand what you were talking about then.
So you do have to prove the things you believe or dont?

I am debating what you are saying...
Do you or do you not believe it will happen in this order?

Deuteronomy 30
And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath driven thee,2 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;3 That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.

This says they'll turn back to following God then He'll gather them. You dont believe it?

The ones that were in the reply you had just to see what they would all add up to.
137+133+137 isnt 408 which is why I asked what numbers you added. Also how can you come to the conclusion that for these 400-408 years you say they were in Egypt, they were being oppressed like Genesis 15:13 says they would?

Your acting as if life should just be good and nothing really happens to anyone..but those black slaves...and that’s not true. Yet, good came out of their suffering...they aren’t slaves anymore and they don’t get that kind of treatment. Why can’t you acknowledge the good?

The mention of the holocaust was to show that the Jews suffered as well and they ended up being free’d as well and living in their land again. Good from evil.

He brought pharaohs heart to its natural conclusion..that man wasn’t going to budge. Same with Saul..he was going down the wrong path. No, you’re contradicting what I’m saying.
Again, if a woman was being raped, and the raped stopped, I wouldnt go to her and say the good that came out of her being raped is that its not happening anymore. I'd try to have something more tangible than that if I was going to say anything at all. And as far as tangible, thats what the Jews got for their "suffering". Land plus billions of dollars in support from the US/UK. Again, while the only "good" you've said so far in regards to blacks, is that its not happening anymore.

So theres no mention of a holocaust, no mention of Israel getting in the land while still in rebellion while on the flipside, there IS mention of enslavement/lynchings. Then theres the fact that the Most High went into pharaoh's heart to harden it yet you say He doesnt micro manage. Yet when it comes to a specific group of people being enslaved at the hands of the world power at the time and then lynched afterwards, you say He had nothing to do with it. Didnt plan it. Didnt allow it. Didnt have a reason for it happening. Not believable
He was the once for all sacrifice for sin..He who knew no sin was made sin. He wasn’t a sinner..and didn’t earn the eternity in sin because of it..He was sinless and was able to be our once for all sacrifice for sin.
You say he took your punishment on hisself but your punishment was an eternity (not 3 24 hour days) in hell. Its not the same...

What...you think its the black slaves God is talking too?
The question always has been how do you prove the people you say are the chosen people, actually are? They said it means they are?

Lisa

Superstar
So you do have to prove the things you believe or dont?
That’s not what the verse is saying.

This says they'll turn back to following God then He'll gather them. You dont believe it?
You should take into account all scripture..

Ezekiel 36:22-24
Therefore say to the house of Israel, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. I will vindicate the holiness of My great name which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD," declares the Lord GOD, "when I prove Myself holy among you in their sight. For I will take you from the nations, gather you from all the lands and bring you into your own land

137+133+137 isnt 408 which is why I asked what numbers you added. Also how can you come to the conclusion that for these 400-408 years you say they were in Egypt, they were being oppressed like Genesis 15:13 says they would?
Exodus‬ ‭6:16-19‬ ‭
These are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations: Gershon and Kohath and Merari; and the length of Levi’s life was one hundred and thirty-seven years. The sons of Gershon: Libni and Shimei, according to their families. The sons of Kohath: Amram and Izhar and Hebron and Uzziel; and the length of Kohath’s life was one hundred and thirty-three years. The sons of Merari: Mahli and Mushi. These are the families of the Levites according to their generations.​

Then..this which has nothing to do with the above..
Exodus‬ ‭6:20‬ ‭
Amram married his father’s sister Jochebed, and she bore him Aaron and Moses; and the length of Amram’s life was one hundred and thirty-seven years.​
‭‭

So, I added all those numbers and got 407..and not 408, not realizing that Exodus 6:20 doesn’t have anything to do with being in Egypt. Those numbers are only talking about the sons of Levi’s ages and doesn’t talk about the grandchildren’s age spans. So, I don’t think you can accurately find out from those numbers how long Israel was in Egypt.

And yes..they were oppressed and pressed into slavery because after Joseph died and there was a new pharoah who didn’t know Joseph..that pharaoh was scared of the Israelites numbers and enslaved them.

Exodus‬ ‭1:1-3, 5-14‬ ‭​
Now these are the names of the sons of Israel who came to Egypt with Jacob; they came each one with his household: Reuben, Simeon, Levi and Judah; Issachar, Zebulun and Benjamin;
All the persons who came from the loins of Jacob were seventy in number, but Joseph was already in Egypt. Joseph died, and all his brothers and all that generation.
But the sons of Israel were fruitful and increased greatly, and multiplied, and became exceedingly mighty, so that the land was filled with them. Now a new king arose over Egypt, who did not know Joseph. He said to his people, “Behold, the people of the sons of Israel are more and mightier than we. Come, let us deal wisely with them, or else they will multiply and in the event of war, they will also join themselves to those who hate us, and fight against us and depart from the land.” So they appointed taskmasters over them to afflict them with hard labor. And they built for Pharaoh storage cities, Pithom and Raamses. But the more they afflicted them, the more they multiplied and the more they spread out, so that they were in dread of the sons of Israel. The Egyptians compelled the sons of Israel to labor rigorously; and they made their lives bitter with hard labor in mortar and bricks and at all kinds of labor in the field, all their labors which they rigorously imposed on them.
‭‭

Again, if a woman was being raped, and the raped stopped, I wouldnt go to her and say the good that came out of her being raped is that its not happening anymore. I'd try to have something more tangible than that if I was going to say anything at all. And as far as tangible, thats what the Jews got for their "suffering". Land plus billions of dollars in support from the US/UK. Again, while the only "good" you've said so far in regards to blacks, is that its not happening anymore.

So theres no mention of a holocaust, no mention of Israel getting in the land while still in rebellion while on the flipside, there IS mention of enslavement/lynchings. Then theres the fact that the Most High went into pharaoh's heart to harden it yet you say He doesnt micro manage. Yet when it comes to a specific group of people being enslaved at the hands of the world power at the time and then lynched afterwards, you say He had nothing to do with it. Didnt plan it. Didnt allow it. Didnt have a reason for it happening. Not believable
What’s more tangible then it’s not happening anymore? And wouldn’t you say it’s a good thing? Sin happens in life to everyone.

I think the whole point is that the black people in America aren’t in the holy land and they aren’t the chosen people that God has said He will be their God forever. There is a reason that the Jews now inhabit the land that God gave to their ancestors and weren’t wiped out by the nations around them who wanted to wipe them out. Is God the God of the black people in America or the Jews in Israel? Yes, He can be their God through Jesus..but they aren’t God’s chosen people.

You say he took your punishment on hisself but your punishment was an eternity (not 3 24 hour days) in hell. Its not the same...
He knew no sin...it was a horrible punishment.

That’s not what the verse is saying.
Ok but do you feel you have to prove what you believe or not?

You should take into account all scripture..
Deuteronomy 30:1-3 doesnt say that the Most High is doing it because they repented or for their sake. It simply says that He will gather them AFTER they repent and start to obey Him. When you take "into account all scripture" its simply saying He will gather them back for His Namesake AFTER they repent. But Im simply asking you if you believe it or not (yes or no answer really) and you're pointing to other verses instead of explaining what the verse in front of you says..

And yes..they were oppressed and pressed into slavery because after Joseph died and there was a new pharoah who didn’t know Joseph..that pharaoh was scared of the Israelites numbers and enslaved them.​
Well the point was, that Israel started getting oppressed AFTER the time of Joseph and his brothers. Therefore, there is no way they could have been OPPRESSED and ENSLAVED in Egypt for 400 years. If those numbers you added up only goes to 407, and 130+ of that was when Israel wasnt being oppressed because Joseph was still around, then the 400 year prophecy doesnt apply to that. Because the prophecy says they'll be oppressed for 400 years. You know the same "400" number you see in that Trump Bill I brought up earlier?

What’s more tangible then it’s not happening anymore? And wouldn’t you say it’s a good thing? Sin happens in life to everyone.
Didnt you say Jews received their own land after a 6 year "holocaust"? Thats something tangible along with the billions of dollars in reparations they receive every year. The only good you have to give me is "its over" lol.

And no the curses of Deuteronomy 28 didnt happen to everyone. But if it did, I keep asking you to show what leads you to believe the Israelites are who you say they are and you keep coming back with nothing. You're supposed to tell us that we're not God's people though:

Hosea 1:10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

I think the whole point is
The only point that you should be making is what leads you to believe that the Israelites are who you say they are other than them telling you thats who they are? Do you have anything else to go by other than that?