The egg and God

Aero

Superstar
What does that have to do with an egg? You aren’t trying to unravel anything...but tie it up in knots. Its so simple...three parts egg shell, egg white, egg yolk= one egg.
three persons God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit = One God.
Yes it's so simple it has zero meaning.

My last post was a little inaccurate though. But the point still stands. Remove the egg shell and an egg is still an egg isn't it?

Lisa

Superstar
Yes it's so simple it has zero meaning.

My last post was a little inaccurate though. But the point still stands. Remove the egg shell and an egg is still an egg isn't it?
What are the parts that you know an egg by? Seriously.

Aero

Superstar
What are the parts that you know an egg by? Seriously.
I don't know an egg by the separate parts.

I do however know that if you remove the eggshell the egg is still an egg. A broken egg, but an egg nonetheless.

Maybe I'm just channeling my inner Plato and going way above your head.

Lisa

Superstar
I don't know an egg by the separate parts.

I do however know that if you remove the eggshell the egg is still an egg. A broken egg, but an egg nonetheless.

Maybe I'm just channeling my inner Plato and going way above your head.
No, you’re refusing to see what is clearly put in front of you because you don’t want to. So you are purposely making something so simple..difficult.

Aero

Superstar
No, you’re refusing to see what is clearly put in front of you because you don’t want to. So you are purposely making something so simple..difficult.
Don't blame me because you can't explain all the flaws in your theory.

I can't refuse to see stupid. I mean I wish I could. I wish I could educate you too. But maybe you just refuse to see what's right in front of you.

They were waiting on the Lord, why else would they be there? He was talking to them, so they were waiting on what He was saying.
Well you just said "they worship Him. Isn’t that what they are there to do?" 3-5 posts later, the narrative changes to "they're waiting on the Lord, why else would they be there?" lol. I mean Im not going back and forth with you on this, just showing you that you're just using conjectures to make your point. Which makes it baseless...

They aren’t there in Genesis. God isn’t making man to be like them too..nor is He talking to them when He said He made man in Our image.
I think you should look up the definition of "conjecture". You're literally coming to conclusions based off incomplete information. If angels are called "sons of God" its not far fetched to believe they were made in the image of their Father. Like at all. If they're servants who scripture has shown have a presence around Him and His throne, then its not far fetched to believe that they were around during the Creation of man.

The door is open for the opposite being true for both, but nothing you're saying is factual. Its just based on the absence of certain information. Baseless..

Clearly you take this out of context. The seraphim serve God..they aren’t part of His decision making and are not part of the trinity.
Im speaking on what Isaiah wrote. He wrote that He saw ONE on a throne and two seraphim beside Him before asking "Who shall go out for US?". What you're saying is though He's in the presence of two seraphim, the "US" still refers to the trinity? Even though Isaiah only saw ONE on a throne?

In fact, how come no one EVER wrote about seeing someone sitting at the right hand of the Most High?

1.) Being pierced through for our transgression is a human sacrifice for our sins.
2.) Jesus offspring are all who believe in Him.
3.) What does that have to do with Isaiah 53 or the egg analogy?

I think you are just projecting here...
1. Not when Moses tried to be a human sacrifice and God told Him that the one who sins against Him is the ONE THAT WILL DIE. Not an innocent man come die in your guilty place. Which a person shouldnt even WANT to happen.
2. Nope. If the will of your god is for you to believe in Jesus then that means by doing the will of your god, jesus is your brother or son. Thats what Matthew 12:50 says right? He says nothing about being a father to those who do his will because he said only call the father in heaven "father"? Matthew 23 9 right?
3. Because Ezekiel Ch 1-4 show Ezekiel, a servant of the Creator, suffering because of Israel's sins just as Isaiah 53 says.

Im just projecting what you've given off. The summary of the law and the prophets is simple. Follow God's instructions and do not veer away from them. Christianity is a religion that veers away from God's instructions. Thats why it changes from "The one who sins, is the one who dies" to "Heres this innocent guy who never hurt a fly who will punished ruthlessly for the sins of people who almost daily sin, many times purposely". This change happens even though God pretty much ended the OT saying to the Israelites to follow the law of Moses and that He DOESNT CHANGE. Im just showing you a mirror to how simple(minded) your religion is when you actually read and BELIEVE what the OT says..

AlcyoneSong

Established
Roman Catholic Church would say otherwise but whatever. My point is that they are not Christian in the sense that the early church was Christian. They became Christian under Constantine. And up to the reformation most of Europe bowed to Rome.

Lisa

Superstar
Well you just said "they worship Him. Isn’t that what they are there to do?" 3-5 posts later, the narrative changes to "they're waiting on the Lord, why else would they be there?" lol. I mean Im not going back and forth with you on this, just showing you that you're just using conjectures to make your point. Which makes it baseless...
Can’t they be there to worship Him and also waiting on the Lord to speak?

I think you should look up the definition of "conjecture". You're literally coming to conclusions based off incomplete information. If angels are called "sons of God" its not far fetched to believe they were made in the image of their Father. Like at all. If they're servants who scripture has shown have a presence around Him and His throne, then its not far fetched to believe that they were around during the Creation of man.

The door is open for the opposite being true for both, but nothing you're saying is factual. Its just based on the absence of certain information. Baseless..
Except that the Lord said that man was made in His image...not the sons of God. Take the cherubim for instance...are they made in the image of God..and how could that be when they look nothing like us..who are made in God’s image.

1. Not when Moses tried to be a human sacrifice and God told Him that the one who sins against Him is the ONE THAT WILL DIE. Not an innocent man come die in your guilty place. Which a person shouldnt even WANT to happen.
2. Nope. If the will of your god is for you to believe in Jesus then that means by doing the will of your god, jesus is your brother or son. Thats what Matthew 12:50 says right? He says nothing about being a father to those who do his will because he said only call the father in heaven "father"? Matthew 23 9 right?
3. Because Ezekiel Ch 1-4 show Ezekiel, a servant of the Creator, suffering because of Israel's sins just as Isaiah 53 says.

Im just projecting what you've given off. The summary of the law and the prophets is simple. Follow God's instructions and do not veer away from them. Christianity is a religion that veers away from God's instructions. Thats why it changes from "The one who sins, is the one who dies" to "Heres this innocent guy who never hurt a fly who will punished ruthlessly for the sins of people who almost daily sin, many times purposely". This change happens even though God pretty much ended the OT saying to the Israelites to follow the law of Moses and that He DOESNT CHANGE. Im just showing you a mirror to how simple(minded) your religion is when you actually read and BELIEVE what the OT says..
1.) What verse are you referring to? If God is offering you an out..why not take it?
2.) You don’t understand the context of Matthew 12:50..His family members don’t have precedence over people. I already said that Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit have different roles.
3.) Ezekiel wasn’t there to be the savior and save people from their sins...Jesus was. Though He suffered we were healed...picture of Jesus not Ezekiel.

Christianity didn’t veer away from God instructions...there was always a penalty for sin and sacrifices had to be made...Jesus was just the once for all sacrifice for sins and ends the endless sacrifices that one had to constantly offer to be reconciled to God the Father.

Jesus willingly came down from heaven to take our punishment for sin and be our Redeemer...
Philippians 2:5-8
Have this attitude in yourself which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, he humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

There is more to the story though..if you stay in the OT you miss it...you miss the salvation and forgiveness of sins you really need. The law doesn’t save..it was the tutor showing you that..its Jesus who saves.
Galatians‬ ‭3:24‬ ‭
Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, so that we may be justified by faith.​
‭‭

Can’t they be there to worship Him and also waiting on the Lord to speak?
The point was that you change your narrative as you go. First it was "what else is there besides worship?" then it was "what else is there besides standing and waiting on the Lord"? The fact is YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE there is. You dont know at what times they're there or have been there. All you can do is speculate...

Except that the Lord said that man was made in His image...not the sons of God. Take the cherubim for instance...are they made in the image of God..and how could that be when they look nothing like us..who are made in God’s image.
It never talks of the creation of the sons of God so why would it mention it? Its not factual that the sons of God are not made in the image of God because its not mentioned. Thats speculation....

1.) What verse are you referring to? If God is offering you an out..why not take it?
2.) You don’t understand the context of Matthew 12:50..His family members don’t have precedence over people. I already said that Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit have different roles.
3.) Ezekiel wasn’t there to be the savior and save people from their sins...Jesus was. Though He suffered we were healed...picture of Jesus not Ezekiel.
1. Exodus 32. Why would you want an out that allows an innocent man to be punished for you who sins purposely? Why would you take that even if offered?
2. Im showing you that Jesus never referred to people as his offspring like you said. What he actually said was that people could be his brothers,sisters, mothers IF they did the will of his god..
3. Isaiah 53 says nothing about a savior. Thats your input..

Christianity didn’t veer away from God instructions...there was always a penalty for sin and sacrifices had to be made
I go by the law. In the law sacrifice of animals could atone for sin. Flour. Prayer. Coal did once. Incense another time. All these things could atone for sin. Humans? Not so much. "The one who sins against me is the one who will die" is pretty straightforward from Someone who said He DOESNT change...

The law doesn’t save...
‭‭
Of course not. The law tells us that the Most High is the ONLY saviour so why would ANYONE think the law itself saved?

Isaiah 43:11
"I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me.

The same Most High who would give certain prophets visions of Him where they never saw a "jesus" posted up at his right hand

Lisa

Superstar
The point was that you change your narrative as you go. First it was "what else is there besides worship?" then it was "what else is there besides standing and waiting on the Lord"? The fact is YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE there is. You dont know at what times they're there or have been there. All you can do is speculate...
God is worshipped when they are around Him...
Revelation‬ ‭4:5-11‬ ‭
Out from the throne come flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God; and before the throne there was something like a sea of glass, like crystal; and in the center and around the throne, four living creatures full of eyes in front and behind. The first creature was like a lion, and the second creature like a calf, and the third creature had a face like that of a man, and the fourth creature was like a flying eagle. And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say, “H OLY, HOLY, HOLY is THE LORD GOD, THE A LMIGHTY, WHO WAS AND WHO IS AND WHO IS TO COME.” And when the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, to Him who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying, “Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.”​

But in that verse that you quoted...God was also asking something of them..so, both things are true.

It never talks of the creation of the sons of God so why would it mention it? Its not factual that the sons of God are not made in the image of God because its not mentioned. Thats speculation....
Yet God says that man is made in His image...He doesn’t say the sons of God are.

1. Exodus 32. Why would you want an out that allows an innocent man to be punished for you who sins purposely? Why would you take that even if offered?
2. Im showing you that Jesus never referred to people as his offspring like you said. What he actually said was that people could be his brothers,sisters, mothers IF they did the will of his god..
3. Isaiah 53 says nothing about a savior. Thats your input..
1.) He was innocent..but He wanted to take my sins so that He could save me. No one else could save us. I want to be reconciled to God and He says that’s the only way.
2.) Sure..its God’s will that people be saved...
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whomsoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.​

‭‭3.) No, its not my input...this is totally what Jesus did..
Isaiah‬ ‭53:5‬ ‭
But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.​
‭‭
I go by the law. In the law sacrifice of animals could atone for sin. Flour. Prayer. Coal did once. Incense another time. All these things could atone for sin. Humans? Not so much. "The one who sins against me is the one who will die" is pretty straightforward from Someone who said He DOESNT change...
He didn’t change...it still took a sacrifice to save us.

Exodus‬ ‭12:1-7‬ ‭
Now the LORD said to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, “This month shall be the beginning of months for you; it is to be the first month of the year to you. Speak to all the congregation of Israel, saying, ‘On the tenth of this month they are each one to take a lamb for themselves, according to their fathers’ households, a lamb for each household. Now if the household is too small for a lamb, then he and his neighbor nearest to his house are to take one according to the number of persons in them; according to what each man should eat, you are to divide the lamb. Your lamb shall be an unblemished male a year old; you may take it from the sheep or from the goats. You shall keep it until the fourteenth day of the same month, then the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel is to kill it at twilight. Moreover, they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two doorposts and on the lintel of the houses in which they eat it.​
‭‭
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭1:18-19‬ ‭
Knowing that you were not redeemed with perishable things like silver or gold from your futile way of life inherited from your forefathers, but with precious blood, as of a lamb unblemished and spotless, the blood of Christ.

The law tells us that the Most High is the ONLY saviour
Exactly...Jesus is the savior...He is God the Son who saves us by His blood.

Tidal

Star
If Jesus is God, who was that who Stephen saw standing next to God, Flash Gordon?.. :D

Stephen said- “Look, I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” (Acts 7:6)

Aero

Superstar
Islamic theoritical mysticism has alot to say about such things and logically supporting it, let me know if your interested i may find some english resources to post.
I'm interested in taking a look.

Lisa

Superstar
If Jesus is God, who was that who Stephen saw standing next to God, Flash Gordon?.. :D

Stephen said- “Look, I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.” (Acts 7:6)
Jesus is God.

Hebrews‬ ‭10:12-13‬ ‭
But He, having offered one sacrifice for sins for all time, SAT DOWN AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD, waiting from that time onward UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE A FOOTSTOOL FOR HIS FEET.

Luke‬ ‭22:69-70‬ ‭
”But from now on THE SON OF MAN WILL BE SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND of the power OF GOD.” And they all said, “Are You the Son of God, then?” And He said to them, “Yes, I am.”
‭‭
Mark‬ ‭16:19‬ ‭
So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He was received up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.​
‭‭
John‬ ‭1:14‬ ‭
And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

‭‭‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:9‬ ‭
By this the love of God was manifested in us, that God has sent His only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him.​

Tidal

Star
Tidal said-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus is God.

You'll be telling us next that Mary Poppins delivered the Sermon on the Mount.. :D
Oh wait...:oops:

Ali.Isa

Rookie
I'm interested in taking a look.
Sure, here are some sources. Have tried to present of all a little, so there is thought behind the presentation of links and their connections, in hope of a good intro. Have found few books but mostly philosophical, and some parts around the subject; if wanted let me know. These helps one to in a lifetime have the view of the other side in mind and simply take it into consideration. Its very good to have to read different pens and their mindset, this path is not a fan based one but intellectually reading everything and choosing the best so we can go forward and never have the feeling or thought of hopelessness.

Booklet:

Booklet: Innate Gnosis of God

Lisa

Superstar
Tidal said-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll be telling us next that Mary Poppins delivered the Sermon on the Mount.. :D
Oh wait...:oops:

You have an obsession with Mary Poppins...but that doesn’t refute my claim that Jesus is God! :)