The egg and God

Haich

Superstar
I’m sure a Christian would say that Jesus was God and man..my point by the way with the half human, half God.
image-asset.png

You will never be able to explain this, which is why a lot of people leave Christianity. Too many contractions...

Different entities in entirely different forms, functioning differently, yet they're all equal?

Baloney!

Lisa

Superstar
Looks like you really do have a reading comprehension. What part of "separated" don't you understand? Again, if the yolk is SEPARATED from the egg white are they still one with the original egg while being SEPARATED? YES OR NO?

If God is the literal father of Jesus how did God impregnate Mary?
Is it still an egg white and an egg yolk? Or in this scenario do they start being a ball and glove? :rolleyes:

Exactly like the Romans. Is Jesus Hercules? You keep proving me right.
Philippians 2:5-8
Have this attitude in yourself which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, he humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.​

Haich

Superstar
And how exactly is Jesus the literal son of God? I thought it was metaphorical...

How can God, The Father, literally father a human?

Lisa

Superstar
View attachment 34298

You will never be able to explain this, which is why a lot of people leave Christianity. Too many contractions...

Different entities in entirely different forms, functioning differently, yet they're all equal?

Baloney!
The trinity is like an egg. There is an egg and it has three parts to it...the egg shell, the egg yolk and the egg white.

God is One God and is three persons...God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Is it still an egg white and an egg yolk? Or in this scenario do they start being a ball and glove? :rolleyes:

Philippians 2:5-8
Have this attitude in yourself which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, he humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.​
You not being able to answer the question just shows how stupid your analogy really is. But I guess that's what you get when you try to compare an egg to God lol.

Lol. Verses from Paul. Keep your pagan beliefs to yourself.

Haich

Superstar
The trinity is like an egg. There is an egg and it has three parts to it...the egg shell, the egg yolk and the egg white.

God is One God and is three persons...God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
Answer Kung Fus question instead of copying and pasting the same answers. You really love to avoid answering things...

It's okay to not know, just be humble. At least dismiss his point with 'you need to have the holy spirit inside you to understand'.

If I make an egg white omelette, with no yolk, is it still an egg? Yes. So all 3 components you keep going on about, aren't interdependent. So your analogy doesn't work when trying to explain the trinity.

You will never ever be able to explain it Lisa. It is a mercy from God...He is not the author of confusion and the trinity will never make sense or be simplified because it simply isn't true or logical.

Kung Fu

Superstar

But if the yolk, egg white, and egg shell are separated are they still one with the same egg they came from?

If God is three person's are they also one?

Haich

Superstar
Your egg analogy works against you. You're basically saying that I can pray to the father alone, without relying on Jesus or the Holy Spirit.

The same way I can make a custard with yolks and discard the shell and the whites. Or make a poached egg and discard the shell...

For your analogy to work, the egg components need to be in tune and dependent or cohesive as an unbreakable unit.

Lisa

Superstar
Answer Kung Fus question instead of copying and pasting the same answers. You really love to avoid answering things...

It's okay to not know, just be humble. At least dismiss his point with 'you need to have the holy spirit inside you to understand'.

If I make an egg white omelette, with no yolk, is it still an egg? Yes. So all 3 components you keep going on about, aren't interdependent. So your analogy doesn't work when trying to explain the trinity.

You will never ever be able to explain it Lisa. It is a mercy from God...He is not the author of confusion and the trinity will never make sense or be simplified because it simply isn't true or logical.
Same answer to the same questions...I am consistent. :p

Do you need the Holy Spirit to understand an egg?

I have explained it, simply. Like I said...you can’t let yourself believe it otherwise you would doubt your beliefs.

Haich

Superstar
Same answer to the same questions...I am consistent. :p

Do you need the Holy Spirit to understand an egg?

I have explained it, simply. Like I said...you can’t let yourself believe it otherwise you would doubt your beliefs.
Nope you just evaded questions. Typical lisa!

Oh please, even if I tried to believe it my faculties of sense and logic would come in and question my heart for blindingly following.

Until you have an actual explanation or proof for the trinity, your egg analogy will be met with laughter.

And don't even try the water analogy on me, it's even more insulting lol

Lisa

Superstar
But if the yolk, egg white, and egg shell are separated are they still one with the same egg they came from?

If God is three person's are they also one?
Aren’t they still an egg...despite being separate? Lol you wouldn’t call an egg shell a baseball because you peeled it away from the egg? It doesn’t change where it came from...its still part of an egg.

God in three persons holy trinity.

Lisa

Superstar
Nope you just evaded questions. Typical lisa!

Oh please, even if I tried to believe it my faculties of sense and logic would come in and question my heart for blindingly following.

Until you have an actual explanation or proof for the trinity, your egg analogy will be met with laughter.

And don't even try the water analogy on me, it's even more insulting lol
Haha...I posted it in the op...and I’ve defended the same thing for 9 pages...saying the same thing as the op...I can’t help it if you aren’t smarter than a kindergartner...

Haich

Superstar
Haha...I posted it in the op...and I’ve defended the same thing for 9 pages...saying the same thing as the op...I can’t help it if you aren’t smarter than a kindergartner...
Aww was that an attempt at insulting me?

Throwing your toys out of the pram because the muslims are questioning your beliefs?

That's the point. You're just defending your beliefs blindly without actually questioning the legitimacy of your argument.

Very embarrassing for a geriatric to still behave in this juvenile manner.

It's probably time for your hot cocoa.

It's late here, off to bed. Bye!

Lisa

Superstar
Aww was that an attempt at insulting me?

Throwing your toys out of the pram because the muslims are questioning your beliefs?

That's the point. You're just defending your beliefs blindly without actually questioning the legitimacy of your argument.

Very embarrassing for a geriatric to still behave in this juvenile manner.

It's probably time for your hot cocoa.

It's late here, off to bed. Bye!
A kindergartener can figure out what an egg is and how many parts are to it. A kindergartner than could understand how God could be one three using that analogy...is all I’m saying.
Matthew‬ ‭18:3‬ ‭
Truly I say to you, unless you are converted and become like children, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.​
‭‭
Its been late since you told me 7 hours ago to have a good evening...

AlcyoneSong

Established
What does it mean do you think..to believe Jesus is Lord? Isn’t that believing that Jesus is God...big G?

God does reveal the trinity to everyone who reads the Bible. Jesus is constantly referencing the Father and even says I and the Father are One. Then there’s the disciples/apostles also talking about Jesus as God and that there is a Father. There is also a mention of the Holy Spirit..that like I said we see in Genesis 1:2 with God. Then there is John 1:1-2 that talks about the word..later in John 1:14 we see that the Word who is God became man-Jesus. God is telling us that Jesus is God and part of a trinity that includes the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

I think the egg analogy is very simple to understand and therefore makes God as three in one very simple to understand as well. Even a child can understand that analogy....

Meditation is bad unless you’re talking about thinking about what you’ve just read or learned.

Catholics aren’t Christians. That’s a fact. What do they teach of the trinity? Do they teach that Jesus is God or is he either a baby or dead? If they see a Father, Son and Holy Spirit..whey then do they add the mother to it? Does that still make it a trinity when the mommy gets all the attention from them? I don’t think so. You must get it right..not somewhat right...a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough don’t ya know?

I don’t think its impossible to figure out who’s a Christian or not..yes people are learning more about God all the time..however, lets say one says I don’t think God still has a chosen people and are against them..aren’t they then against God who in Romans 11:1 says Has God rejected His people...May it never be!! Where through the whole of the NT is talk about God’s Son...Jesus..that also infers that Jesus is God doesn’t it..His only begotten Son. If one says you are a Christian and then decided to ignore what God says is true..than can they really say they’re a Christian? But people do. They are like Cain..bringing to God what they think God should accept then Abel...bringing to God what He says is good.

Christianity is still a religion in that people worship God..they have a personal relationship with Him...but they still worship Him all the same.

Even Jesus tells us in Matthew 7:13-14
Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.
This suggests that there is indeed a small and narrow reading of the Bible that is correct..that club you were talking about. You must get it right and the right way is the narrowest way of all. Like I said, a little leaven leavens the whole lump of dough...you want to make sure that you get it right..or maybe you’re not in the club?

If you haven’t learned that Jesus is God in the beginning..then I wonder how you can be saved. Man doesn’t save..but God does. Jesus can save because He is also God, He can forgive sins because He is also God and He can do all the miracles because He is also God. There is proof if one looks and its right there to be seen...God doesn’t hide the truth..but man does.
The Roman Catholic Church is the Christianized Roman Pantheon. Mary replaced Cybele. I believe that is why many of the dates on the modern Christian calendar reflect pagan holy days and seasons. The church simply Christianized them when the Kings “converted” to Christianity, and the nation followed suit.

Lisa

Superstar
The Roman Catholic Church is the Christianized Roman Pantheon. Mary replaced Cybele. I believe that is why many of the dates on the modern Christian calendar reflect pagan holy days and seasons. The church simply Christianized them when the Kings “converted” to Christianity, and the nation followed suit.
The rcc isn‘t Christian at all..that’s a misnomer.

True..the king ‘converted’ to Christianity and then made sure people converted to his christianity.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Aren’t they still an egg...despite being separate? Lol you wouldn’t call an egg shell a baseball because you peeled it away from the egg? It doesn’t change where it came from...its still part of an egg.

God in three persons holy trinity.
Yolk is yolk and a shell is a shell. If the yolk was still an egg there would be no need to call it a yolk but that's beside the point. Again if the yolk is separated from the shell are they still one?

If they're three persons are they still one?