The egg and God

rainerann

Star
Is that supposed to mean something? I’m not the one who said they don’t believe Jesus is God and that the Bible isn’t infallible. You also spell God with a small g..can you deny Him any more than that? O ya..you don’t care for His chosen people. God has an Israeli foreign policy..ya know? God will bless those that bless Israel and curse those who curse them...you might want to think about whose side you are really on here.
lol at little g. I am on my phone and didn’t use my arrow to make a capital letter. There are no capital letters in Hebrew either so your comment is ridiculous.

I have not rejected god, I just would never in a hundred years want to become someone like you, so judge me all you want. It only demonstrates the way I have transformed since coming on this forum.

in the beginning, things that you are saying would have really hurt me and I would have put you on ignore because of it. But here I am and I am even enjoying this conversation no matter that there is tension between us.

I still have peace. I still have freedom and I still have no doubt about my experience with God. This is entirely the result of continuing to walk in faith.

you may not like this. It might make you feel uncomfortable, but the Protestant reformation made people feel uncomfortable at one point, and to a certain extent, this change created the opportunity for freedom from religious persecution.

so time will tell whose side I’m really on. Time will tell.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You still think of it as an egg..or part of an egg...that’s the point. Its one egg with three different roles...not unlike God.

How is it an insult to your intelligence? This is the easiest analogy to ever be grasped! Are you saying you can’t understand an easy analogy? I think you’re the one that made yourself look foolish here...
When they're separated they're not an egg anymore. When the yolk is on its own no one says "pass me that egg" they say "pass me the yolk". Your god even when separate is considered one while when the yolk is separate from the egg is no longer an egg or even with the egg or are you claiming when the yolk is separated it's still at the same time one with the egg lol? Let's see you squirm your way out of this.

Refuting stupid analogies like the one you presented is easy game.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Is that supposed to mean something? I’m not the one who said they don’t believe Jesus is God and that the Bible isn’t infallible. You also spell God with a small g..can you deny Him any more than that? O ya..you don’t care for His chosen people. God has an Israeli foreign policy..ya know? God will bless those that bless Israel and curse those who curse them...you might want to think about whose side you are really on here.
Are you Jewish?

WTF? but you literally curse Jews but saying that your superman-plaything-idol (Jesus) is their God (Yahweh) when they are most certainly unrelated. God is God, and Jesus is only Jesus. God doesn't change, Jesus was a man who died. God made promises and you believe that God just forgot those promises and that they are now irrelevant because of your superman-plaything-idol.
You can't hold Jesus to be God at the same time as rejecting the Torah (and the observance of it thereof) and still retaining the belief in the Jews returning to the 'holy land'. The amount of cognitive dissonance you hold is catastrophic.

Aero

Superstar
I'm not going to pile on. I'll give Lisa some points for trying.

This seems like a good opportunity for a lesson on "essence". Lisa is not a "try hard". And that's important because I'm not either. So we have something in common. Now I'm not sure if this was really a situation where one needs to really try, but in retrospect, you probably should have tried more on this one.

Kung Fu

Superstar
apparently analogies are insulting to intelligence now lol.
It is when you're trying to compare all mighty God to an egg and then desperately try to convince others that it's true. Not even a toddler would believe in the nonsense you spew in regards to your man made Trinity nonsense which isn't found anywhere in your Bible.

Next you're probably going to use an orange to describe God lol.

You dont seem to understand that Gods revelation of who he was unfolded over time.
No I dont believe that God revealed Himself (biblically that is) over time. The bible (i.e. OT) said that God revealed Himself to the Israelites and said He never changes. Yet in the NT, He changes. He turns from an eye for an eye to a "turn the other cheek"...

So why would He say He's going to hold the Israelites to what He revealed to them in the first 5 books, then later on reveal new parts of Hisself and expect the Israelites to follow? Makes no sense...

No I dont believe that God revealed Himself (biblically that is) over time. The bible (i.e. OT) said that God revealed Himself to the Israelites and said He never changes. Yet in the NT, He changes. He turns from an eye for an eye to a "turn the other cheek"...

So why would He say He's going to hold the Israelites to what He revealed to them in the first 5 books, then later on reveal new parts of Hisself and expect the Israelites to follow? Makes no sense...
Oh dear, same arguments round and round on this site, count me out. Were Adam and Eve Jews? was Job?, again God revealed himself over time...not much more to say really.

Oh dear, same arguments round and round on this site, count me out. Were Adam and Eve Jews? was Job?, again God revealed himself over time...not much more to say really.
God didnt change from Adam and Eve to Moses. Or Job to Moses. He changed when it got to the NT because all of a sudden it wasnt "an eye for an eye" but "turn the other cheek".

You're counting yourself out when you believe the NT over the OT because its one or the other. Its up to you to choose wisely
;)

TokiEl

Superstar
You can all just shut up about God.

It's like clay pots arguing about the Potter... who will dash you to pieces if you don't shut up.

this verse is for all the cherry pickers that just create there own doctrine, you overly complicate Gods message, if you dont think God would preserve his word.

Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
Mark 10:15

Lisa

Superstar
lol at little g. I am on my phone and didn’t use my arrow to make a capital letter. There are no capital letters in Hebrew either so your comment is ridiculous.

I have not rejected god, I just would never in a hundred years want to become someone like you, so judge me all you want. It only demonstrates the way I have transformed since coming on this forum.

in the beginning, things that you are saying would have really hurt me and I would have put you on ignore because of it. But here I am and I am even enjoying this conversation no matter that there is tension between us.

I still have peace. I still have freedom and I still have no doubt about my experience with God. This is entirely the result of continuing to walk in faith.

you may not like this. It might make you feel uncomfortable, but the Protestant reformation made people feel uncomfortable at one point, and to a certain extent, this change created the opportunity for freedom from religious persecution.

so time will tell whose side I’m really on. Time will tell.
Big G for respect. See that you got with it later in your post. I would never not capitalize God if I were talking about Him even if I’m on my phone and its a hassle..

Ya, no judgement or discernment from you...I wouldn’t call that a good thing.

You don’t want to tell which side you are on too late..because once you have either made a decision beyond the will to come back or died..there is nothing that can be done for you...choose well.

Lisa

Superstar
WTF? but you literally curse Jews but saying that your superman-plaything-idol (Jesus) is their God (Yahweh) when they are most certainly unrelated. God is God, and Jesus is only Jesus. God doesn't change, Jesus was a man who died. God made promises and you believe that God just forgot those promises and that they are now irrelevant because of your superman-plaything-idol.
You can't hold Jesus to be God at the same time as rejecting the Torah (and the observance of it thereof) and still retaining the belief in the Jews returning to the 'holy land'. The amount of cognitive dissonance you hold is catastrophic.
The Jews will come to know that Jesus was their Messiah and they missed Him the first time and it will really upset them that the remnant will be mourning for Him. Btw..the Jews are back in the Holy Land...

God the Father has His only begotten Son, Jesus..John 3:16.

ChristIan’s don’t have to keep the law..we are saved by grace through faith in Jesus..God the Son.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm not going to pile on. I'll give Lisa some points for trying.

This seems like a good opportunity for a lesson on "essence". Lisa is not a "try hard". And that's important because I'm not either. So we have something in common. Now I'm not sure if this was really a situation where one needs to really try, but in retrospect, you probably should have tried more on this one.
What do you mean I’m not a try hard? I was just making this super easy to understand...I think I succeeded.

Reread the op
If you're referring to the "US" verses then that doesnt answer my question. God using "US" in three places in the whole OT while using "I, ME, MINE, MYSELF" etc... the rest of the time doesnt prove that He's three in one. Im not even sure how someone using "us" can also be 1.

But even if I believed He was referring to Hisself (or would it be They were referring to theirselves?), going by the OT, how do I know its not 2-in-1? 3-in-1? The Hindu 33,000,000(+)-in-1? He doesnt ever specify to Moses, Abraham, Noah, David or anyone else He actually directly talked to (unlike Paul for instance) that He's 3-in-1.. Tying the NT onto the OT is like tying the Quran onto the NT. To believe the Quran, you'd have to ignore some things the NT says (or didnt say). Same with the NT in regards to the OT..