The egg and God

Lisa

Superstar
The Earth has 3 parts too. Core, Mantle, Crust and it's still called Earth. Or a Planet.

But if you remove the core, as seen in other planets. They are still called PLANETS. Basically removing one part or adding parts doesn't change the fundamental characteristics of a planet. Now, this is the last time I'm unraveling Lisa's red herring.
What does that have to do with an egg? You aren’t trying to unravel anything...but tie it up in knots. Its so simple...three parts egg shell, egg white, egg yolk= one egg.
three persons God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit = One God.

Lisa

Superstar
But that contradicts everything. So you can do whatever you want and still be saved?
No, you can’t keep sinning and call yourself a Christian in that respect. Like Paul says we can sin more so that grace increases...May it never be!! You can’t be doing that.

illuminatimess

Veteran
No, you can’t keep sinning and call yourself a Christian in that respect. Like Paul says we can sin more so that grace increases...May it never be!! You can’t be doing that.
But why not? He will forgive your sins since he died on the cross for your sins

illuminatimess

Veteran
Doesn’t work that way. I already quoted you what Paul said about it.
I don’t care about what Paul or Maul said, I’m applying logic. And it obviously doesn’t make sense. Whether he died for your sins or he didn’t. If he did, you can do whatever you want :)

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t care about what Paul or Maul said, I’m applying logic. And it obviously doesn’t make sense. Whether he died for your sins or he didn’t. If he did, you can do whatever you want :)
No, you can’t. You can’t just say it doesn’t matter what Paul says about it and then say whatever you want about it like you know....we know because of what Paul says about it..what the Bible says about it really.

illuminatimess

Veteran
No, you can’t. You can’t just say it doesn’t matter what Paul says about it and then say whatever you want about it like you know....we know because of what Paul says about it..what the Bible says about it really.
How would Paul know what had happened? Was he involved in their story, relationship?

Lisa

Superstar
Romans‬ ‭6:5-7‬ ‭
For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin; for he who has died is freed from sin.
‭‭
We are no longer slaves to sin...

illuminatimess

Veteran
Romans‬ ‭6:5-7‬ ‭
For if we have become united with Him in the likeness of His death, certainly we shall also be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin; for he who has died is freed from sin.
‭‭
We are no longer slaves to sin...
Exactly! So you could theoretically kill someone and go to heaven :)

Lisa

Superstar
Exactly! So you could theoretically kill someone and go to heaven :)
Let’s read more scripture...

Romans‬ ‭6:12-19‬ ‭
Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace. What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be! Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness? But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification.​
‭‭

illuminatimess

Veteran
Let’s read more scripture...

Romans‬ ‭6:12-19‬ ‭
Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace. What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be! Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness? But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification.​
‭‭
Ugh, I think I surrender. Sorry

Lisa

Superstar
I somehow like you! You’re very dedicated to your quotes and you know when to use what. Wish you would have taken the right path
Thanks, I take that as compliment that you somehow like me...most don’t.

I did take the right path though...how do you think I know when to use what quotes...the Helper, the Holy Spirit helps bring them to my remembrance...
John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.
‭‭