The Economist June-July Edition (or the Doomsday edition)

Lisa

Superstar
related??

interesting warnings embedded:
"this is not a drill"
"we tried to prepare you for this"
"BUT - did you listen?"
"do you think you can handle it?"
"Domination"
"you better work b****"

"transmission over" power goes out at END ...

weird that has nothing to do with concerts/britney ... and here we are in 2020
shows were to begin feb 2019 and i believe run through oct. ... with the hope of extending again...

Haha..I was going to say wrong thread.

ohhi9876

Veteran
I agree, usually nothing happens and perhaps those things are made to wear us out or desensitize under a long period of time to make us accept them as the new norm. So we do nothing and be unprepared while they slowly and progressively can do whatever they wish. I wonder how people would react if something does really happen because we know big things have happened in the past and that history repeats itself. In the end, I think it is better to stay vigilant.
um no
SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED IN 2020 :oops:

Karlysymon

Superstar
If anything we know about that magazine knowing or engineering the future is true, then I think we are in for some VERY rough times in the near future.

Starting from the left picture we have the so-called next pandemic which has been said in the news to be the Swine Flu 2 and it will come from China too.

Then we have a volcanic eruption, which could be Yellowstone.

The next one I am not too sure what it is...

Then we have a comet/asteroid threat. There is a movie coming out soon called Greenland which could be predictive programming for this.

The next picture looks like another proliferation of pathogens.

Over to the next one, a mushroom cloud, which could be a reference to WW3. The way things are going with China relations now, and even the MSM mentionning that a new cold war is coming, I would place this one as a definitely likely scenario.

The last one, a solar flare. With the magnetic north pole wandering off towards Siberia at an alarming rate, the MSM has been talking about a possible pole shift coming soon. This would weaken the Earth's magnetic field considerably and leave us totally vulnerable to a solar flare and cosmic radiation in general. This would turn our planet into an almost completely uninhabitable place. No wonder they put this picture last along with WW3...

The clock is also at almost midnight, which means that we are almost out of time.
View attachment 39025
It is interesting that all of them have the potential to make a global impact, except for the volcanic eruption. That tends to be a localized event, mainly affecting the country where the volcano is located…….unless in this case, we are supposed to expect something like the Krakatoa eruption in the 1800s. And in that case, ‘they’ anticipate said eruption to happen in a particular country.

As James Corbett said; we are in the 1st minute of the 1st round in a 10-round boxing match.

The pig must be a direct reference to the food supply. If it was only about swine flu, they could have used the virus image, atleast alongside the pig.

It would be very disastrous if that happened and “Notorious Neil”’s advice/model(s) was adopted by governments just as they did with COVID. Here’s his checkered past:
Who Controls the British Response to Covid-19?

Answer #1: Neil Ferguson (Imperial College)-

"Ferguson was instrumental in the modelling of the British Government's response to Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD) in 2001, which Thrusfield describes as "not fit for purpose" (2006) and "seriously flawed" (2012). Thrusfield has highlighted the limitations of Ferguson's mathematical modelling methods, and applied the doubts he expressed over FMD to the current Covid–19 "crisis" response.

An estimated twelve million animals were slaughtered as a result of Ferguson's 2001 initiative. The farming community was devastated by suicides and bankruptcies that irretrievably altered the landscape of British agriculture — forcing healthy smallholdings into agri-corporate mergers and empowering the EU central governance in the agricultural sector."

That said;
1594767809293.png

(The full article from the Economist Doomsday edition front page.)

The next catastrophe Politicians ignore far-out risks: they need to up their game
June 25, 2020

IN 1993 THIS newspaper told the world to watch the skies. At the time, humanity’s knowledge of asteroids that might hit the Earth was woefully inadequate. Like nuclear wars and large volcanic eruptions, the impacts of large asteroids can knock seven bells out of the climate; if one thereby devastated a few years’ worth of harvests around the globe it would kill an appreciable fraction of the population. Such an eventuality was admittedly highly unlikely. But given the consequences, it made actuarial sense to see if any impact was on the cards, and at the time no one was troubling themselves to look.

Asteroid strikes were an extreme example of the world’s wilful ignorance, perhaps—but not an atypical one. Low-probability, high-impact events are a fact of life. Individual humans look for protection from them to governments and, if they can afford it, insurers. Humanity, at least as represented by the world’s governments, reveals instead a preference to ignore them until forced to react—even when foresight’s price-tag is small. It is an abdication of responsibility and a betrayal of the future.

Covid-19 offers a tragic example. Virologists, epidemiologists and ecologists have warned for decades of the dangers of a flu-like disease spilling over from wild animals. But when SARS-CoV-2 began to spread very few countries had the winning combination of practical plans, the kit those plans required in place and the bureaucratic capacity to enact them. Those that did benefited greatly. Taiwan has, to date, seen just seven covid-19 deaths; its economy has suffered correspondingly less.

Pandemics are disasters that governments have experience of. What therefore of truly novel threats? The blazing hot corona which envelops the Sun—seen to spectacular effect during solar eclipses—intermittently throws vast sheets of charged particles out into space. These cause the Northern and Southern Lights and can mess up electric grids and communications. But over the century or so in which electricity has become crucial to much of human life, the Earth has never been hit by the largest of these solar eructations. If a coronal mass ejection (CME) were to hit, all sorts of satellite systems needed for navigation, communications and warnings of missile attacks would be at risk. Large parts of the planet could face months or even years without reliable grid electricity (see Briefing). The chances of such a disaster this century are put by some at better than 50:50. Even if they are not that high, they are still higher than the chances of a national leader knowing who in their government is charged with thinking about such things.

The fact that no governments have ever seen a really big CME, or a volcanic eruption large enough to affect harvests around the world—the most recent was Tambora, in 1815—may explain their lack of forethought. It does not excuse it. Keeping an eye on the future is part of what governments are for. Scientists have provided them with the tools for such efforts, but few academics will undertake the work unbidden, unfunded and unsung. Private business may take some steps when it perceives specific risks, but it will not put together plans for society at large.

Admittedly, neither the Earth’s volcanoes nor the Sun’s corona can be controlled. But early-warning systems are possible, and so is thought-through preparedness. Historically active volcanoes near large cities, such as Fuji, Popocatépetl and Vesuvius, are well monitored, and there are at least plans for evacuation should it seem necessary. It would not be that hard to extend this sort of care to all potentially climate-altering volcanoes.

Governments could also ensure that grid operators have plausible plans for what to do if DSCOVR, a satellite that hangs between the Earth and the Sun, provides a half-hour warning that a CME is on its way, as it is designed to do. Ensuring that there are offline backups for some vital bits of grid equipment would be more expensive than a volcano-alarm, and would reduce, not eliminate, risk. But it would be worth the effort.

Nor would it be that hard to provide better early warning of possible pandemics. Stopping all transmission of new pathogens from wild animals is a fool’s errand—though putting a limit on the most intensive farming and egregious exploitation of wild ecosystems would help. But, again, risk can be reduced. Monitoring the viruses found in animals and people where such transfers seem most likely is eminently feasible (see article). For countries to trust each other to do so might be a challenge; so would achieving the sort of transparency which would make such trust unnecessary. But if there were ever to be a moment to try, it is surely today. Before the Indian Ocean tsunami of 2004 there were few early-warning systems for tsunamis. Now, thankfully, there are many.

It might seem quixotic to insist on esoteric preparedness when there are greater threats staring the world in the face, including catastrophic climate change and nuclear war. But this is not an either/or. The structural changes needed to reduce climate risks—changes many countries are now pursuing, if with insufficient urgency—are of a different order from those needed under other headings. What is more, the approaches which make sense for arcane threats have implications for more familiar ones, too. Thinking about risk reduction, rather than elimination, should encourage steps such as taking nuclear weapons off continuous alert and new approaches to arms control. Taking environmental monitoring more seriously could help provide an early warning for sudden shifts in the patterns of climate disruption, just as it could detect rising magma under faraway mountains of which the world knows little.

Scanning the future for risks and taking proper note of what you see is a mark of prudent maturity. It is also a salutary expansion of the imagination. Governments which take seriously ways the near future could be quite unlike the recent past might find new avenues to explore and a new interest in sustaining their achievements well beyond a few turns of the electoral cycle. That is exactly the sort of attitude that stewardship of the environment and the containment of armed conflict require. It can also be a relief. Almost all the large asteroids which can come close to the Earth have now been found. None is a near-term threat. The world is not just a demonstrably safer place than it seemed. It is also a better place for having found it out. ■

This article appeared in the Leaders section of the print edition under the headline "The next catastrophe"

Awoken2

Superstar
Nasa have been putting out asteroid related press releases virtually on a daily.basis. They do everything for a reason. Bear in mind that Nasa is the Freemason ran special effects department then I would guess that they are disseminating this information as to put the event into our minds before the event actually happens.

I'm happy to stick my head above the parapet here and say the asteroid event will be a culmination of high tech holograms and directed energy weapons....just for authenticity.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Almost all the large asteroids which can come close to the Earth have now been found. None is a near-term threat. The world is not just a demonstrably safer place than it seemed. It is also a better place for having found it out. ■
And yet....(this from 2015)

.....something doesn't add up.

Awoken2

Superstar

Just to demonstrate how interwoven NASA and the Freemasons are I'll post this. There are far too many connections for it not to matter.

*Disclaimer* I am not a flat earther before anybody assumes.

Tikawanda

Established

I'm pretty sure that's just their excuse to get more funding. Most people here don't trust NASA anyway, so I'm surprised that people actually think that NASA is trying to make weapons to avoid an end of the world scenario.

Awoken2

Superstar
All I can say is if a single ONE of those astronauts WAS actually in a harness then.....

......NASA......WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

Karlysymon

Superstar
And here come the aliens (again)...

You know what this Alien/UFO chatter reminds me of?

The supposed intelligence from other countries to US intelligence agencies warning of an imminent 9/11 threat. (it was an inside job afterall)

Last edited:

ohhi9876

Veteran
related??

interesting warnings embedded:
"this is not a drill"
"we tried to prepare you for this"
"BUT - did you listen?"
"do you think you can handle it?"
"Domination"
"you better work b****"

"transmission over" power goes out at END ...

weird that has nothing to do with concerts/britney ... and here we are in 2020
shows were to begin feb 2019 and i believe run through oct. ... with the hope of extending again...

found this rehearsal clip - SHE HAS A MASK ON ( :50) DEC 2018

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
seemed to be the best place from search

lots to look at with these covers with this magazine eh
I do Believe there is hidden(not so much)Truths on these
covers,code for those in the club and cryptic for Us ctheorists

wording going around it first
the Amish in Indonesia,the hats(not sure bout
that one),future lessons of inflations past a chinese
city in europe-copyright loses its grip the new tech