The Economist 2017 Star Tarot Card

Vixy

Star
On another note TAROT cards predicting the future is spiritism which God finds disguisting so christians should avoid this.

Vixy

Star
Leviticus 19:31

'Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12
"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. "For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you.

Leviticus 20:27
Verse Concepts
'Now a man or a woman who is a medium or a spiritist shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones, their bloodguiltiness is upon them.'"

Leviticus 20:6
Verse Concepts
'As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

God finds magic/spiritism revolting.

TMT

Star
I know nothing about tarot cards, elaborate please? :)
The Star is a card of Hope, spirituality and inspiration. It is also the Zodiacal Trump of Aquarius (the current astrological age, and represents the full potential of the age) Also the Goddess on the card is Nuit who will eventually absorb us all back into her.

TMT

Star

'Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who casts a spell, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. "For whoever does these things is detestable to the LORD; and because of these detestable things the LORD your God will drive them out before you.

Verse Concepts
'Now a man or a woman who is a medium or a spiritist shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones, their bloodguiltiness is upon them.'"

Verse Concepts
'As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

I find God revolting so I guess it balances.

TMT

Star

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Yes the Old Testament, probably the worst thing ever written.

TMT

Star
I see you take the Ricky Gervis angle. I never could understand that view as I know the Bible too well before I encountered it ;-)
Don't like that guy so If we happen to feel the same way about the trash that is the old testament it is purely coinicedental.

My mom forced to me to go church starting at 7 or 8 around there anyway, and I thought it was bullshit then. I'm lucky she didn't get me in earlier or homeschool(brainwash) me.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Don't like that guy so If we happen to feel the same way about the trash that is the old testament it is purely coinicedental.

My mom forced to me to go church starting at 7 or 8 around there anyway, and I thought it was bullshit then. I'm lucky she didn't get me in earlier or homeschool(brainwash) me.
Says a lot. I don't mean to psychoanalyse you but I'm sure you understand the principle behind vaccinations. Not going to push you on it.

Reactions: TMT