The Economist 2017 Star Tarot Card

BumbleBee

Rookie
This is my first post here. I was looking into the articles about The Economist mag's 2015 year cover, which predicted the Paris attack with numbers of the date included on it's cover, and then flipped to the 2017 year cover (the one with the tarot). One enigmatic card, The Star, remained unexplained. It depicts a shooting star, surrounded by lots of other stars with faces of children and young people (mainly girls). My immediate thought was of Ariane Grande (The Star) referring to the victims of the Manchester attacks (mainly children/young people; mostly girls) as her/our 'angels'. Stars are often explained (especially to children) as angels/deceased loved ones as angels in heaven. I was also reminded of Katy Perry's weird jacket with the victims faces on the back, which she flaunted at One Love. Could this tarot card be yet another chilling 'prediction'?

rainerann

Star
I think the world card represents a sort of net over the world. Like the world is a sea of fishes and the fisherman casts his net and catches the world.

This would connect with the death card in particular because this net converts the world into something more like the arena in the Hunger Games.

In the control booth for the arena, there were controls that can set off different conditions wherever the people were. At one point, the game was taking too long so they did something to speed it up by changing the conditions. I can't find a clip for this, but it was at the end of the first video.

However, this net isn't so obvious like the movie illustration would be, but somehow these things are being controlled like we are trapped in a net that is making the world more like an arena.

Another example of this would be like in the Wizard of Oz. What we are seeing is being controlled by a man behind a curtain. What this possibly means is that the world is networked and the public doesn't have access to this separate world wide web that can possibly control embedded devices in different locations that the public doesn't realize are embedded, just as an example. These could be controlled and the world is unable to prove that this isn't anything more than coincidence any more than a fly could prove that the spider made the web he was trapped in.

Therefore, they will control the world like an arena. However, the degree that they accomplish this cannot be predetermined.

Last edited:

Lurker

Star
Odd, on this thread I got an ad for secret service careers. I doubt they'd have me or anyone on this forum, but I'll click it anyway.

Vixy

Star
This is my first post here. I was looking into the articles about The Economist mag's 2015 year cover, which predicted the Paris attack with numbers of the date included on it's cover, and then flipped to the 2017 year cover (the one with the tarot). One enigmatic card, The Star, remained unexplained. It depicts a shooting star, surrounded by lots of other stars with faces of children and young people (mainly girls). My immediate thought was of Ariane Grande (The Star) referring to the victims of the Manchester attacks (mainly children/young people; mostly girls) as her/our 'angels'. Stars are often explained (especially to children) as angels/deceased loved ones as angels in heaven. I was also reminded of Katy Perry's weird jacket with the victims faces on the back, which she flaunted at One Love. Could this tarot card be yet another chilling 'prediction'?
Oh god, it actually sounds like you're right.

What we should do, is to carefully watch the tarots for 2017 so be ahead of things. How come we're not doing that? They foresaw Trump and the tower (London?) and now what?

Update; I see you already did that. So we have the Trup card the tower, the posible Star thing and then there are really uneasy cards like death and wheel of fortune. It looks bad. But hey, we knew that.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Personally, I don't think the star card refers to the Manchester thing. I think that it means that some people are chosen with the sign of the shooting star because they have already passed some kind of test. Originally, the star card does mean receiving some kind of higher calling. Possibly meaning some kind of council of future leaders.

Aero

Superstar
I don't think the stars are about the Manchester attack either. I think they are the chosen ones. For what and who have chosen them I could only speculate. And I don't think the tower card has been revealed yet. We have seen some terrible tragedies but they can't all be significant. Nothing has changed in the world. There isn't some big war brewing. Unless you count Trump vs CNN.

The playbook here is obvious. Keep the world conflict to a minimum and hype it up enough so everyone thinks "hey our country rules!". Keep exploiting third world nations for their wealth. And keep making people sick and stupid. Maybe the Magician will press the reset button on it all, but I'm starting to doubt his resolve.

rainerann

Star
Yah, I don't think the tower has been revealed either because the card has a cross and a communist flag on either side of the tower. I think that is what the card is actually about. I don't see how it applies to the Grenfell Tower other than visually looking similar.

Vixy

Star
Personally, I don't think the star card refers to the Manchester thing. I think that it means that some people are chosen with the sign of the shooting star because they have already passed some kind of test. Originally, the star card does mean receiving some kind of higher calling. Possibly meaning some kind of council of future leaders.
Uh-oh: Council of future leaders? World government!

Vixy

Star
Yah, I don't think the tower has been revealed either because the card has a cross and a communist flag on either side of the tower. I think that is what the card is actually about. I don't see how it applies to the Grenfell Tower other than visually looking similar.
True. I missed this but it sure is one hell of a coincidence.

rainerann

Star
True. I missed this but it sure is one hell of a coincidence.
I didn't notice it either at first. VC's article tipped me off about that detail in regard to the tower. He also points out the piece of paper tacked on the door resembling when Luther tacked the 95 theses to the door of the church.

Therefore, it is possible that in this case, the piece of paper tacked on the door represents a new sort of authority or maybe an agreement between different nations?

The tower demonstrates this change because it happens as the result of something that will seem out of anyone's control like what happened at the Grenfell tower, or something like a hurricane Katrina event could cause it, or something that will seem like an act of God that no one has the power to prevent.

Either way, this event will cause social change that will give a new party authority over the former ones and possibly something like a new constitution is what that piece of paper means.

Still, using the communist flag is strange to me. I know China has been in the news lately because there has been talk of a China-Israel alliance in the works. This could mean something that happens in Israel represents the tower with China and the US in support of this.

They are also trying to do peace talks too. Maybe it does mean something like having China and the US support some kind of peace agreement. That possibility just kind of gave me chills because we were just talking about Jared Kushner's peace talks not too long ago.

Aero

Superstar
I think the theory about there being an "agreement" between nations is accurate. But I'm starting to think it has to do with energy. I heard China is investing a lot of money into green energy in the EU. That could easily cause conflict, but enough for war? Or the hand of god striking us down?

EMVIGOCIT37

Rookie
All i know of the star card in the raider wait deck the name is still called the star but the symbolism differs. In the economist there features a burning meteor almost a shooting star VC states in the article that he also wonders what that means. However the star in general from my understanding is a plain symbol of off distance light a star out of reach but bright and shining the blurry faces also decpicted in stars is eerie perhaps it has something to do with young people like you suggest future stars or perhaps those two things are connected idk I feel that the economist being illuminati if they were trying to predict something "chilling" with this card they could do so more easily

rainerann

Star
I think the theory about there being an "agreement" between nations is accurate. But I'm starting to think it has to do with energy. I heard China is investing a lot of money into green energy in the EU. That could easily cause conflict, but enough for war? Or the hand of god striking us down?
I don't think the tower indicates that starting a war is required. What it demonstrates is a change that people are powerless to prevent. This is why I am leaning towards the peace agreement thing because it would make people feel powerless. An energy agreement could be possible, but an energy agreement is going to be accepted by a wider range of nations. Whereas, if Israel established some kind of agreement, a very limited number of countries would support this making many people feel very powerless. Either way, this sense of dread doesn't mean that the opposing nations start a war because of this.

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Is Mark Zuckerberg the magician perhaps? Introducing mind-reading technology in VR certainly flags him up for me.
What it looks like they are trying to say is that whatever the magician is seeing with the VR, he is printing into reality. It seems to me that the magician is bringing something from another place into reality or that he is given some kind of control over something.

Therefore, it is possible that Mark Zuckerberg could be the magician if he is able to create a sort of uniformity of thought with the VR thing like how all the buildings that come out of the printer look exactly the same.

To me, it looks like the magician is creating a sort of uniformity. I don't know what would be the source of this outside of saying it has something to do with a new technology.