The earth is flat

The Gospel has gone around the whole world and with the internet it is always up and accessible everywhere.

Now there is not much time left before the great tribulation.

There is an election of 12 000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel at the breaking of the sixth seal.

But that's it. The rest will die or survive in the great tribulation until the 7th angel blows the last trump and reveals the mystery of God.
Toki, Please study the Scriptures.

Dalit

Star
This is what I think of this. Flat earth? Round earth? If flat earthers are Christians, great! If round earthers are Christians, great! Rejoice either way.

Philippians 1:15-18 King James Version (KJV)

15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:

16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:

17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.

18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

phipps

Star
This is what I think of this. Flat earth? Round earth? If flat earthers are Christians, great! If round earthers are Christians, great! Rejoice either way.

Philippians 1:15-18 King James Version (KJV)

15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:

16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds:

17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel.

18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
Those verses are talking about the intentions or reasons behind why people preach Christ. Some preach Christ from selfish ambitions and others out of love. However they have always got to be preaching the truth.

"Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers" (Titus 1:9).

"But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine…In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you" (Titus 2:1, 7-8).

"If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. But godliness with contentment is great gain" (1 Timothy 6:3-6)

"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity" (2 Timothy 2:19).

We must always stand for truth that God has shown us in His word even when its not popular. Most times the truth is never popular even amongst most Christians.

Dalit

Star
We must always stand for truth that God has shown us in His word even when its not popular. Most times the truth is never popular even amongst most Christians.
I agree and wasn't trying to seem to take it out of context. What I meant was that if Christ is being preached or proclaimed through flat earth or round earth, then great! I'm all for that.

phipps

Star
I agree and wasn't trying to seem to take it out of context. What I meant was that if Christ is being preached or proclaimed through flat earth or round earth, then great! I'm all for that.
But the flat earth is not the truth of the Bible. We can only preach Christ with the truth.

Thunderian

Superstar
My bad, didn't fact check, memes are tricky thing. Which video you are watching ? About calling all those verses poetic i disagree. Some are up for debate like in genesis or psalms. But there is simply too many and all point out to the same thing. Are detailed description in Isaiah poetic ? I don't think so. We aren't inventing bicycle here, it's common knowledge which shape of the earth OT supports.
It's not about shape only, it's about hiding reality from us. We are living in illusion based on theoretical calculations, cgi pictures and endless ever expanding universe formed throughout millions of years. Earth being some speck in universe flying to nothingness. It's a chance vs God. When Gagarin after his first trip gave interview, he was asked did he saw God up here, it was meant as a joke and he said he looked everywhere and didn't see any God (obviously). On flat earth we are in little dome created specially for us, we aren't even able to leave it. God's closeness is scary. Not universe around us but God's kingdom. And we in a little aquarium. Scratch atheism and elite, people would be afraid to sin if they knew condition in which they were placed...

I have to wonder, if the memes are wrong, what else is? :oops:

And I still need an explanation of the why. Why are we being lied to in this manner? What purpose does it serve to hide a flat earth?

I can only imagine the size of the cover-up. There are so many scientific calculations that are based on the size and shape of the earth as we know. Who do you guys think is behind the lie, and how is it preserved?

Vytas

Star

And I still need an explanation of the why. Why are we being lied to in this manner? What purpose does it serve to hide a flat earth?

I can only imagine the size of the cover-up. There are so many scientific calculations that are based on the size and shape of the earth as we know. Who do you guys think is behind the lie, and how is it preserved?
Satanic elite is behind every lie. I didn't created those memes, i have 200 -300 hundreds about Fe in my pc :D. Memes should force people , doubt and think, obviously if they are fake, thats very bad for credibility, i will be more careful now. Changes nothing in big picture though. And the big picture is that there is isn't single unquestionable proof that the earth is round. Now Fe is a theory also and nobody has all the answers, and no Fe earthers is 100 % sure it's flat, but it's sure far more probable than spinning ball flying at huge speed random direction. What we see feel and understand is so different from what we are told to...
I see you created thread about climate change, climate change is out of realms of possibility in FE, as the sun is small and under the dome. Just one example of many, round earth keeps their all lies from falling apart, cosmology climate change , evolution, atheism and so on and on. From freemason scientist to occult nasa and UN who features FE in their logo ...
Purpose in few words would to hide God..

elsbet

Superstar

Who is behind the Lie? Not to be flip, but it is The Enemy. Why? Evolution and insignificance, for starters... but those are huge, if you think about it.

Episode 1.0

Episode 1.1

Watch this guy-- half an hour between both. He's an engineer who set out to disprove the FE Theory... and could not. First two episodes are linked, above. Very likable. He was pulled from youtube (of course), but fortunately, a few people had already saved his work. He isnt 100% sold but no one could without seeing for themselves-- not if they are honest.

:)

Vytas

Star
Is this the person you asked about in other thread not too long ago ?

Thunderian

Superstar
Who is behind the Lie? Not to be flip, but it is The Enemy. Why? Evolution and insignificance, for starters... but those are huge, if you think about it.
But there must be an easier way. Above all else, I think the thing that just makes me immediately dismiss the idea of a vast conspiracy is that it would be unimaginably impossible to maintain something like that. The logistics and operational intricacies are literally incalculable. No one is that organized, and even if Satan designed the system, humans would be bound to mess it up.

Plus, I know the earth is curved, because I've seen the curvature for myself.

If the earth was flat, there would be no horizon. If the earth was flat, you'd be able to see Paris from the top of Mount Everest. You would be able to see all the stars in the sky at the same time, instead of different constellations, depending on which side of the equator you stood.

Given the difficulty of pulling off such a hoax, added to the evidence I can observe with my own eyes, I am inclined to believe the earth is a ball, and that the Bible verses that seem to suggest otherwise should be interpreted in the way that makes the most sense. I think it's as reasonable to determine the earth is flat, based on the Bible, as it is to determine you are a sheep, based on Psalms 23.

But what do I know? I don't understand the flat earth view, but I'm not offended by it. :)

Episode 1.1

Watch this guy-- half an hour between both. He's an engineer who set out to disprove the FE Theory... and could not. First two episodes are linked, above. Very likable. He was pulled from youtube (of course), but fortunately, a few people had already saved his work. He isnt 100% sold but no one could without seeing for themselves-- not if they are honest.

:)
I watched some of each video, but I'm too tired right now for physics. Does he have one that quickly explains why the earth looks curved to me? Or how Michael Palin pulled off Full Circle?

Thunderian

Superstar
I keep thinking about this topic, and about all the other deceptions that Satan has tried to foist on us. Look at evolution. They have twisted fact, and fabricated evidence, and when they're not working very hard to shut down anyone who disagrees with them, they are outright telling lies. Yet, it's easy for anyone who wants to look into it that there is zero evidence of the kind of evolution they want us to believe in, and that's why it's still just a theory.

Compare that to the "the world is a ball" conspiracy. It appears to be completely airtight. Every area of science, and everybody who flies a plane or goes any kind of distance on a boat would have to be in on it. Anyone who does any kind of technical work with satellite communications, and anyone who takes more than a passing interest in astronomy would likewise have to sign off on it. I just find that too fantastic to believe.

JoChris

Superstar
I keep thinking about this topic, and about all the other deceptions that Satan has tried to foist on us. Look at evolution. They have twisted fact, and fabricated evidence, and when they're not working very hard to shut down anyone who disagrees with them, they are outright telling lies. Yet, it's easy for anyone who wants to look into it that there is zero evidence of the kind of evolution they want us to believe in, and that's why it's still just a theory.

Compare that to the "the world is a ball" conspiracy. It appears to be completely airtight. Every area of science, and everybody who flies a plane or goes any kind of distance on a boat would have to be in on it. Anyone who does any kind of technical work with satellite communications, and anyone who takes more than a passing interest in astronomy would likewise have to sign off on it. I just find that too fantastic to believe.
I want to know how anyone who has been on a plane that flies at very high altitudes, with no clouds to see while looking back down on Earth can still think that the Earth is flat.
It truly amazes me that people fall for type of this baloney.

sim hae

Established
I want to know how anyone who has been on a plane that flies at very high altitudes, with no clouds to see while looking back down on Earth can still think that the Earth is flat.
It truly amazes me that people fall for type of this baloney.
There shouldn't be any noticeable curve at the altitude that planes are flying if the Earth is the size that we are taught it is.
You're seeing that lovely curve through three window panes that are obviously not flat. Depending on the angle you're looking through, the horizon can look flat or curved because of the type of curve those panes have (not referring to the shape they are cut into). It seems to me that WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE plays a very big part in your brains selection of images of what the horizon supposedly looks like through these windows. The flat-earthers may only see a flat horizon and unconsciously disregard any curves and the round-earthers brains only see the instances where the horizon looks curved.
Look through an airplane window at various angles while having a wing in the frame or the runway/tarmac/taxiway, in order to (hopefully) notice that airplane windows have the ability to create curves where there shouldn't be any.

Edit: Do you see the distortion?
500_F_133886461_rOh7wEarOIrywkO9sO1K12zST5TM7iDp.jpg

500_F_174702523_cE4saIqFlhMehxr9BztFyAv3JWWAykuQ.jpg
wing2.jpg
1.jpg
154834966870931481.png

Last edited:
There shouldn't be any noticeable curve at the altitude that planes are flying if the Earth is the size that we are taught it is.
You're seeing that lovely curve through three window panes that are obviously not flat. Depending on the angle you're looking through, the horizon can look flat or curved. It seems to me that WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE plays a very big part in your brains selection of images of what the horizon supposedly looks like through these windows. The flat-earthers may only see a flat horizon and unconsciously disregard any curves and the round-earthers brains only see the instances where the horizon looks curved.
Look through an airplane window at various angles while having a wing in the frame or the runway/tarmac/taxiway, in order to (hopefully) notice that airplane windows have the ability to create curves where there shouldn't be any.
Nonsense. If a man flies in a straight line, he will come back to the same place he started @