The earth is flat

PlaneJane

Established
I tried to tell you all that the earth was flat 4 or 5 years ago. I was ridiculed so badly, that I said goodbye to you all. I was so disgusted, that although I continued to read the VC articles, I did not bother to even look at what you all had to say.
I see that the Muslims and satanic shill
persuaders are still abundant.
That’s ok, now I have strength.
Isaiah 41:10
Praise Jeshuah!
As I read through older forum posts, I see that so many of you have woken up from many of the lies of this satans world!
2 Timothy 4:3-4
1 Peter 5:8-9

PlaneJane

Established
Ok, I “clicked here.”
I’m not sure what you want me to see.
That it’s a dead horse? Well I militantly disagree.
I thought I expressed my good cheer that after I was shredded for trying to talk about this way before those posts, that finally it became an actual discussion.
I have returned to this platform, and if I want to talk about it in the name of Jeshuahs TRUTH, that’s what I will do.

Ok, I “clicked here.”
I thought I expressed my good cheer that after I was shredded for trying to talk about this way before those posts, that finally it became an actual discussion.
I have returned to this platform, and if I want to talk about it in the name of Jeshuahs TRUTH, that’s what I will do.
I was showing you that there are numerous flat earth discussions on this forum and it would've been easier to bump one of the older threads. As well, and it’s just an observation, I find it uncanny that exactly a year ago today, someone else made a flat earth thread where I referenced Todd’s post.

That said by all means, if you want to start, yet, another discussion about a flat earth, go for it.

PlaneJane

Established
Interesting indeed that it was exactly a year ago today that the dead horse was beaten.
Here I am rebeating it again!
I felt that my post was more about being thankful and feeling blessed, and that the reason I had left in the first place was all in the past. Eyes have been opened since then.
I have a new sense of fellowship here again.
At least I hope to ;)
The flat earth is actually of very little interest to me, I know that the earth is full of lies of all sorts.
Please understand that I had to bring it up because at the time of my leaving, it was the straw that broke my back.

TokiEl

Superstar
The earth is flat you say... ?

Why then is the sun north at noon in Argentina... but south in Canada ?

JoChris

Superstar
Ok, I “clicked here.”
OK. I will get the conversation going for you.
What makes you believe the Flat Earth model is compatible with the bible?

P.S. I am cannot take it seriously for a split second, as I am an Australian. Stories like this make it laughable. https://www.techly.com.au/2018/05/04/bad-news-australia-flat-earthers-discovered-dont-actually-exist/

PlaneJane

Established
It is a rare occurrence for me to ever get any time alone at home. A few years ago, on one particular Sabbath day (Saturday,) all members of my family were gone for some reason or another. I went into my empty living room and took a deep breath. I got down on my hands and knees and prayed out loud to Jeshuah that this earth is full of emptiness. I told Him that I wanted to give my life to Him, and serve Him.

Before that, I suppose I was a camel, at very least I was a sheeple.

Awoken2

Superstar
It is a rare occurrence for me to ever get any time alone at home. A few years ago, on one particular Sabbath day (Saturday,) all members of my family were gone for some reason or another. I went into my empty living room and took a deep breath. I got down on my hands and knees and prayed out loud to Jeshuah that this earth is full of emptiness. I told Him that I wanted to give my life to Him, and serve Him.

Before that, I suppose I was a camel, at very least I was a sheeple.
Thank you, the straw breaking back thing is now explained.

PlaneJane

Established
As for the flat earth, truly I would have to refer you to a family friend’s YouTube channel called Flat Earth Clues. His name is Mark Sargent and he has a Tuesday night podcast called Strange World, as well.
As I said, I actually have little interest in it, but I have certainly seen enough evidence to know that we have never once been given a real photo of the earth, never once! They are always sophisticated CGI images. Even that dumb Neil Degrasse Tyson? Is that his name? claims the earth is pear-shaped.
Lies and bullchit all over the place.
Scriptural evidence does exist, but I would really have to dig to find that for you, it’s been a long time since I’ve studied that.
If you are a Christian, I would also refer you to the teachings of Rob Skiba.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Yes,

the front half of the MOON is indeed obviously rounded, at very least a half sphere. Maybe it is stuck in the firmament
I wouldn't want to be dismissive of people who are genuine Bible-believing Christians, but the Flat-Earth view seems to be a counter to the trend for cosmic insignificance promoted for centuries by various voices. I don't believe we are an insignificant planet circling an unremarkable star. I see the hand of God in his created order.

I say this because the issue of starlight and time is one of the things the FE concept attempts to correct. I respectfully submit an alternative model I came across which some may find interesting and thought provoking. Perhaps it may lead to a place where faith and scientific data meet in harmony?

Anyway, I have been a Christian for 35 years or so and this is what I found out in the last few months that blew my mind!

PlaneJane

Established
I wouldn't want to be dismissive of people who are genuine Bible-believing Christians, but the Flat-Earth view seems to be a counter to the trend for cosmic insignificance promoted for centuries by various voices. I don't believe we are an insignificant planet circling an unremarkable star. I see the hand of God in his created order.

I say this because the issue of starlight and time is one of the things the FE concept attempts to correct. I respectfully submit an alternative model I came across which some may find interesting and thought provoking. Perhaps it may lead to a place where faith and scientific data meet in harmony?

Anyway, I have been a Christian for 35 years or so and this is what I found out in the last few months that blew my mind!

Thank you, I liked what you said, and I look forward to watching the video with my husband.
I am definitely a bible believing Christian, but my husband loves his science. He is still iffy about the Bible being the full truth.
We’ve had endless hours of discussion about this, and to this day he won’t admit the earth is flat, but he also says there is no real evidence that it is a globe

TokiEl

Superstar
The earth is obviously spiraling after the sun along the equator... and it's a sphere as that's what you get in zero gravity.

Daciple

Star
In all honesty, who cares? Does it even matter in the slightest? No it doesnt. If you are Christian, then tell me does the Earth being Flat, or Round or Oblong, or Rectangle or anything else matter in the slightest to preaching the Gospel?

The fact is, since none of us own a rocket and cant go into space then we cant by our own eye determine either one for sure, but does the Earth being Flat or Round affect absolutely anything in your daily life?

No it doesnt, if the Earth is flat, its been flat forever and you believing as such didnt change anything at all in your daily life. As in it didnt change the fact that the sun sets and rises, we experience weather, we have to work to live ect ect ect. If the Earth is round, then its been round forever and believing as such didnt change anything at all in your daily life. As in it didnt change the fact that the sun sets and rises, we experience weather, we have to work to live ect ect ect.

To me this is one of if not the most pointless doctrines one can waste their time on because it solves nothing, helps nothing, adds nothing to anything of value. All I have ever seen of this is to cause massive division, and cause people to either mock the living crap out of others, or denounce others as being lost because they dont agree with their perspective.

If you are a Christian you have a much better use of time that you could be spending vs wasting it on the shape of the Earth, and that is at minimum preach the Gospel! Or if you are on here then at least correct/explain doctrine that matters, such as Grace, Mercy, Love or Salvation/Judgement ect.

I know it wont change anything but I just wanted to give my 2 cents as to what an incredible waste of time arguing about the Earth is, you cant change it so who cares...

PlaneJane

Established
In all honesty, who cares? Does it even matter in the slightest? No it doesnt. If you are Christian, then tell me does the Earth being Flat, or Round or Oblong, or Rectangle or anything else matter in the slightest to preaching the Gospel?

The fact is, since none of us own a rocket and cant go into space then we cant by our own eye determine either one for sure, but does the Earth being Flat or Round affect absolutely anything in your daily life?

No it doesnt, if the Earth is flat, its been flat forever and you believing as such didnt change anything at all in your daily life. As in it didnt change the fact that the sun sets and rises, we experience weather, we have to work to live ect ect ect. If the Earth is round, then its been round forever and believing as such didnt change anything at all in your daily life. As in it didnt change the fact that the sun sets and rises, we experience weather, we have to work to live ect ect ect.

To me this is one of if not the most pointless doctrines one can waste their time on because it solves nothing, helps nothing, adds nothing to anything of value. All I have ever seen of this is to cause massive division, and cause people to either mock the living crap out of others, or denounce others as being lost because they dont agree with their perspective.

If you are a Christian you have a much better use of time that you could be spending vs wasting it on the shape of the Earth, and that is at minimum preach the Gospel! Or if you are on here then at least correct/explain doctrine that matters, such as Grace, Mercy, Love or Salvation/Judgement ect.

I know it wont change anything but I just wanted to give my 2 cents as to what an incredible waste of time arguing about the Earth is, you cant change it so who cares...
Here is why it matters:
It proves that this is satans earth, and that it (that evil creature, the leader of nephilim, the father of lies) DOES SPREAD LIES! It lies about simple things, and it lies about very important things. It controls the people, and that makes me so angry!
I have said a few times that the flat earth is actually a subject of very little interest to me. What is of HUGE interest to me is how people have become sheeple. That is what I hate, it is just not ok!

One of my younger brothers says the same thing, “it just doesn’t matter.” He says he wouldn’t be able to enjoy his beloved sci-fi shows if he even thought for a moment that it is all a lie.
Well, sorry lil bro, I know it was me that got you interested in Star Trek the next generation to begin with. We would gather together every Sunday night, just me and you, and really bond during it.
The flat earth is indeed sad for our generation, but it’s true!
TRUTH is what DOES matter!
Praise Jeshuah