The Dumbing Down of Society by any means to get you into Hell in this World and on the Hereafter

Awoken2

Superstar
Do you think that when something is put right in front of your face... but you still can't see it, then would it be fair to assume that "you had it coming to you, it's not our fault you didn't step out of the way"

That's occultism I suppose, the ultimate diversion...in plain sight all along.

Warner Brothers are masters of the craft in this.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Keep that ^ in mind everytime you read an article on or stats showing that modern man is getting smarter, than his ancestors :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As a result of the dumbing down, we are told that the Singularity is coming and that its a natural progression of things.Yeah right.

When i was little, we'd leave school at noon, come home for lunch and mandatorily read a book before the afternoon nap. To be honest, i don't know that many kids that read books for leisure these days. They spend all their time on mobile devices or watching cartoons. Parents don't seem to care.

On the other hand, i can't really blame "us" for being hooked on entertainment because deep down, we know and feel that the world has gotten dark. So its a way for us to momentarily escape the reality. Best example is 9/11 and the rise of social media and reality tv shows. In the words of GLEE co-creator:
Murphy intended the show to be a form of escapism. "There's so much on the air right now about people with guns, or sci-fi, or lawyers running around. This is a different genre, there's nothing like it on the air at the networks and cable. Everything's so dark in the world right now, that's why Idol worked. It's pure escapism," he said.

American Idol began airing a year after 9/11. So they make the world dark (trauma) and subsequently create escapist vehicles.

Etagloc

Superstar
Do you think that when something is put right in front of your face... but you still can't see it, then would it be fair to assume that "you had it coming to you, it's not our fault you didn't step out of the way"

That's occultism I suppose, the ultimate diversion...in plain sight all along.
You are atheist, yes?

I don't say that as an attack or a criticism. I think I've seen somewhere that you said you don't believe in religion. You are atheist? Or are you someone who believes in "God but not religion"? Or a third category?

Anyways, I say that because you say "occultism".

From a purely materialistic perspective, all the occultist stuff doesn't make sense.

From a purely materialist perspective, it would make no sense for the elite to go around leaving clues everywhere. If they left out all the symbolism and blatant evidence- I myself probably would have no idea what is going on.

Anyways, I was under the impression you were atheist and that is why the reference to occultism surprises me. I listened to an interview with David McGowan and I think he was an atheist or at the least an agnostic or something.

But when we get into digging into all the weird, occultist filth the elite is into.... it doesn't make sense from a purely materialist perspective. There was a guy interviewing McGowan... I think the interview was an Indian... I think he was a Christian.... and I remember David McGowan appearing very uncomfortable when the interviewer brought this up. However, it is blatantly obvious.

And yes of course I am aware of how the masses are complicit.

This is why I think all this "wake up the masses" stuff is silly.

Humans are not equal. Some people.... their hearts are saturated with filth.... some people have some sins but have good hearts.... the people whose hearts are a cesspool..... I doubt those people will be able to perceive the truth.

The purity of the heart is important in perception. Sin clouds the mind, darkens the heart and makes us less able to understand the truth.

Thus, in the seeking of sound comprehension it not only is the brain that matters but the heart also.

This is why the elite want us to be impure. They want us to be as impure as possible. They want to make us into being like animals.

The masses are like animals. The masses are not REMOTELY innocent. It is not that the masses are these poor, innocent victims.... the masses are in on it. They're not as dumb or as innocent as they pretend to be. It's not lack of intelligence- it's "plausible deniability". They just want to seem innocent. It's not the elites victimizing the poor innocent masses who simply need to be told the truth.

The masses and the elites are in cahoots. The people who are for what's right are targeted from multiple angles. The elites are against them and the masses will go against them. Go and talk to a bunch of people and tell them the truth about.... pretty much anything..... they will turn against you.

I am firmly of the belief that democracy was a horrible, sick idea and I don't care if this entire forum attacks me for saying that. The masses are not pure, innocent sheep. The masses are a pack of wolves. Democracy has led to where things are today. The masses aren't dumb. They're immoral.

And so the masses become more and more degenerate. The elites promote them going for further into degeneracy and becoming more and more sick and degenerate. Then the masses and masses will enter hell and burn in hell. Only a minority of humans will avoid hell. Most people are going to hell. This is not from me- this is what Islam teaches. A lot of the Muslims won't say this and will try to water stuff down because they care more about popularity than the truth. They won't make a stand and then what's worse is they'll attack those who will make a stand- when at the very least they should stand to the side and not interfere with those who are willing to do what they are too cowardly and timid to do. It calls into question which side they are really on, being that their actions support weakening Islam and removing Islam's backbone and turning Islam into a passive victim. It is not morality or truth that cause them to move in that direction but their own lack of character which they then try to portray as moral superiority. Anyways, I'm writing over the internet. What's anyone going to do?

So yes, the masses are complicit and responsible. Also they're being led into hell. When they are led into hell, they'll be responsible for their fates.

So we have to go against the elites and the masses. This is a lot less exciting than the model of heroic masses rising up against the elites, saving the day and a John Williams soundtrack playing as the credits roll- but it's the only hope for the salvation of the soul.

Society is Satanic and will become increasingly Satanic.

The person who uploaded that video is Muslim and he said this in the description: "The only way out is with my Creator he who gave me life shall also give me death and it is my God who shall judge me on the day of jugement".

That is indeed the truth. The masses versus the elites is winnable. The masses and the elites versus a small minority of decent people.... it is not winnable.

Rather than sugar-coat things, we have to have the willingness to face the truth. It's only harsh at first. As time goes on, you become desensitized.

Anyways, yes the masses are responsible for their complicity with evil and they will go into hell and they will deserve to go into hell. Were I to say their entrance into hell will not be just- this would be to attack the justness of our Creator. May Allah guide us, may Allah have mercy on us and may Allah guide those who have purity in their hearts to Islam and remove their sins before they leave this accursed dunya.

Abdullah ibn Amr reported: A man came to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he said, “O Messenger of Allah, I recite the Quran but I do not find that my heart understands it.” The Prophet said, “Verily, your heart is filled with faith and faith is given to a servant before the Quran.

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2018/06/10/hadith-on-quran-faith-is-given-to-a-servants-heart-before-the-quran/

Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, addressed us during the middle of the day at the end of the pilgrimage in the farewell sermon. The Prophet said, “O people, your Lord is one and your father Adam is one. There is no virtue of an Arab over a foreigner, nor a foreigner over an Arab, and neither white over black nor black over white, except by righteousness. Have I not delivered the message?” They said, “Of course, O Messenger of Allah.” The Prophet said, “Let the witness inform those who are absent.”

https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2016/01/04/hadith-on-racism-your-father-adam-is-one-so-none-is-superior-except-by-good-deeds/

elsbet

Superstar
Keep that ^ in mind everytime you read an article on or stats showing that modern man is getting smarter, than his ancestors :rolleyes::rolleyes:

As a result of the dumbing down, we are told that the Singularity is coming and that its a natural progression of things.Yeah right.

When i was little, we'd leave school at noon, come home for lunch and mandatorily read a book before the afternoon nap. To be honest, i don't know that many kids that read books for leisure these days. They spend all their time on mobile devices or watching cartoons. Parents don't seem to care.

On the other hand, i can't really blame "us" for being hooked on entertainment because deep down, we know and feel that the world has gotten dark. So its a way for us to momentarily escape the reality. Best example is 9/11 and the rise of social media and reality tv shows. In the words of GLEE co-creator:
Murphy intended the show to be a form of escapism. "There's so much on the air right now about people with guns, or sci-fi, or lawyers running around. This is a different genre, there's nothing like it on the air at the networks and cable. Everything's so dark in the world right now, that's why Idol worked. It's pure escapism," he said.

American Idol began airing a year after 9/11. So they make the world dark (trauma) and subsequently create escapist vehicles.
Truth. ^^^

BUT... none of the social *agenda* is sacrificed in these lighter shows. Unfortunately, there seems to be no escape where that is concerned. :/

Did you happen to see the Geordie Rose clip about AI, and his comment on it (quantum computing) being an ".. altar to an alien god"?

Etagloc

Superstar

"American Idol began airing a year after 9/11."

You say you can't blame the masses but... I think from a sound Islamic perspective, people necessarily are responsible for their actions.

I have to accept that people are going to hell and that God is Just. This means the masses will deserve to go to hell.

If I say the people can't be blamed and won't deserve hell- this would mean God is not Just.

It is a difficult thing for people to accept.

I think we should accept it in submission to Allah our Creator but also in sadness...

Then perhaps you would kill yourself through grief over them, [O Muhammad], if they do not believe in this message, [and] out of sorrow.

-Surah Al-Kahf 18:6

I think we should be extremely sad that people willingly choose the devil over God.

O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth [that is] lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:168

What is wrong with people that they would choose the devil over God?

I think with sadness of the Prophets (PBUT) and how sad they must have felt. Imagine how sad it must have been to have been one of those Prophets (PBUT) in those old days and you go through all sorts of persecution and injustice in tryinng to lead people towards God.... only to see your village, your clan, your tribe, your people, etc. reject the message and continue in wickedness.

Though it makes me sad to think that Mr. Average Joe who doesn't want to hear anything about God.... though it makes me sad where his fate is headed... I must accept the Wisdom of Allah and not question God. Allah knows best.

Besides, when you consider how the masses act like animals.... an old person told me..... they said that if everyone went into heaven, then it wouldn't be heaven. I think they made an interesting point. There has to be a separation between the people who have good hearts and those whose hearts are evil. Even though your average Joe might look normal.... I think his heart is evil, as much as this may be difficult to wrap one's head around, particularly in a period where the alleged rightness of democracy and the vaunting of "equality" is taken for granted.

Etagloc

Superstar
Also, I learned from your post

@Karlysymon

I had no idea they put out American Idolatry

after 9 11.... your discussion shows that you have a deep understanding of trauma-based programming..... you seem to be a fountain of information...... ahem! I hope this is not because you are secretly a part of the elite and secretly running society! no one has put forth the theory that the Rothschilds are secretly just pawns for Karlysymon....... Soros, the Rockefellers.... the guy who invented television...... the plot to assassinate Caesar..... I'm not saying the world is being run by an International Karlysymonic conspiracy.... but you do seem to know a lot..... hmmmm..... maybe you're secretly running the elite..... or just a very good researcher!

Awoken2

Superstar
You are atheist, yes?

I don't say that as an attack or a criticism. I think I've seen somewhere that you said you don't believe in religion. You are atheist? Or are you someone who believes in "God but not religion"? Or a third category?
The truth is that I have no idea if a God exists at all, in my life I have never seen any type of proof that a God exists, I was just given a book when very young that said God existed but a book is a book.

I find religious people are extremely judgemental, as in they see anybody who doesn't align with their particular belief system as somehow afflicted with this huge life stopping ignorance. There is also a self righteousness that automatically excludes anybody who doesn't live to serve their particular God or other diety.

If there is a God and he is all seeing and all knowing then he will know I am a good person and he will understand why, at this point in my life, I have no belief in religion.

If this makes me an atheist then so be it.

Etagloc

Superstar
The truth is that I have no idea if a God exists at all, in my life I have never seen any type of proof that a God exists, I was just given a book when very young that said God existed but a book is a book.

I find religious people are extremely judgemental, as in they see anybody who doesn't align with their particular belief system as somehow afflicted with this huge life stopping ignorance. There is also a self righteousness that automatically excludes anybody who doesn't live to serve their particular God or other diety.

If there is a God and he is all seeing and all knowing then he will know I am a good person and he will understand why, at this point in my life, I have no belief in religion.

If this makes me an atheist then so be it.
Religious people are extremely judgemental? Self-righteous?

Am I a bad person because I don't drink alcohol? I'm judgemental and self-righteous because I believe that people should follow God's commandments?

I think this is a "new tolerance" thing. Your post seems to attack people's character simply for believing in their religious beliefs.

I have posted previously about "the new tolerance".

"interestingly enough, I can see the phenomena known as the "new tolerance"

at work in this thread

http://www.masters.edu/media/414782/world-proof tolerance.pdf

this picture gives a simple illustration of what the "new tolerance" refers to

"

Your post seems to be attacking the character of billions of people simply on the basis of their religious beliefs.

Also- I am not saying that you are like the guy in the picture. But I am saying that there is "the new tolerance".

Previously, tolerance would mean that we peacefully co-exist. And I'm fine with us peacefully co-existing.

But under this "new tolerance"- I would need to change my beliefs, because for me to believe in my religion is "intolerant". And so I'm "intolerant" unless I give up my beliefs.

You don't have respect for religion and respect for religious people even if you disagree with them?

I disagree with atheists as far as ideas but I am not trying to attack them as people.

This push to attack people's character and morality on the basis of them believing in religion is a manifestation of a war against religion.

The atheists are unsure and so they wish to silence the religious people because mention of God makes the atheists nervous because they are unsure.

I think you are portraying me as judgemental and self-righteous by implication. However, I haven't tried to attack your character or as a person.

I am about attacking atheism as an idea, not atheists as people.

The fact is the elites are behind the attack on religion. The people attacking religion are going on the offensive and are feeling bold enough to do so because the elites are backing them.

This is not the days where atheists would be burned at the stake or anything like that.

It is the atheists who are going on the offensive and attacking religious believers and not the reverse. The atheists have lost their faith and they want everyone else to lose their faith. The religious people are content with peaceful co-existence but the atheists are not content with peaceful co-existence. The atheists want religion eliminated.

Rather then try to discuss ideas, you go for the jugular and try to attack the character and morality of religious people.

It is amazing how far lost society has become. These days that which is good is portrayed as evil and that which is evil is portrayed as good. To believe in God is portrayed as evil and to go against God is portrayed as good.

The atheists want religion eliminated and they will take an ends-justifies-the-means approach. I believe we should rationally discuss things with the atheists but even if I disagree with the atheists, I don't believe in an ends-justifies-the-means approach.

I think atheists are much more of a threat to religious people than religious people are to atheists. I think religious people might want to have a peaceful discussion with the atheists... but with atheists.... it might not be that they want a discussion. I think it's the atheists who are more willing to take an ends-justifies-the-means approach. And who will feel bold because the elites are backing them.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Truth. ^^^

BUT... none of the social *agenda* is sacrificed in these lighter shows. Unfortunately, there seems to be no escape where that is concerned. :/

Did you happen to see the Geordie Rose clip about AI, and his comment on it (quantum computing) being an ".. altar to an alien god"?
I just watched it. That's why i said (in another thread yesterday) that even though non-Abrahamic faiths adherents want none of ^ such theocracies, the West is currently a theocracy...a Humanistic one. Reinforcing the truth in Foucault's statement: (far from irreligious) modern man simply changed his old gods and priests for new ones.

Also, I learned from your post

@Karlysymon

I had no idea they put out American Idolatry

after 9 11.... your discussion shows that you have a deep understanding of trauma-based programming..... you seem to be a fountain of information...... ahem! I hope this is not because you are secretly a part of the elite and secretly running society! no one has put forth the theory that the Rothschilds are secretly just pawns for Karlysymon....... Soros, the Rockefellers.... the guy who invented television...... the plot to assassinate Caesar..... I'm not saying the world is being run by an International Karlysymonic conspiracy.... but you do seem to know a lot..... hmmmm..... maybe you're secretly running the elite..... or just a very good researcher!
Haha. Iam simple nobody. No, i don't have any indepth knowledge but inorder not to shatter your 'hope', i will restrain myself from saying more ;)

When you understand what 9/11 was (a ritual), its not hard to put two and two together. Going by what is documented, people are drugged or have alters triggered inorder to carry out rituals so they don't have mental break downs thereafter. In this case, the event was televised live, worldwide. So the PTB had to deal the world populace (with various 'drugs'), that would seek to cope with the trauma, unleashed that day, that would span continents. It just makes sense that all these reality tv shows and social media platforms exploded in the subsequent years.

Yes, we are partly responsible for not exercising self-restraint but its not easy. They are constantly dangling the proverbial carrot in the face. People will still feed the various industries; movies, concerts, etc

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
I just watched it. That's why i said (in another thread yesterday) that even though non-Abrahamic faiths adherents want none of ^ such theocracies, the West is currently a theocracy...a Humanistic one. Reinforcing the truth in Foucault's statement: (far from irreligious) modern man simply changed his old gods and priests for new ones.

Haha. Iam simple nobody. No, i don't have any indepth knowledge but inorder not to shatter your 'hope', i will restrain myself from saying more ;)

When you understand what 9/11 was (a ritual), its not hard to put two and two together. Going by what is documented, people are drugged or have alters triggered inorder to carry out rituals so they don't have mental break downs thereafter. In this case, the event was televised live, worldwide. So the PTB had to deal the world populace (with various 'drugs'), that would seek to cope with the trauma, unleashed that day, that would span continents. It just makes sense that all these reality tv shows and social media platforms exploded in the subsequent years.

Yes, we are partly responsible for not exercising self-restraint but its not easy. They are constantly dangling the proverbial carrot in the face. People will still feed the various industries; movies, concerts, etc
The West is a theocracy..... a Humanistic one......

reality tv shows, 9 11......

you come up with good stuff and you're a good researcher.....

That is an interesting concept that the West is a theocracy, a humanistic theocracy.

That is very, very interesting and full of implications.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The West is a theocracy..... a Humanistic one......

reality tv shows, 9 11......

you come up with good stuff and you're a good researcher.....

That is an interesting concept that the West is a theocracy, a humanistic theocracy.

That is very, very interesting and full of implications.
It dawned on me the other day, even though it may go by many names. Evolution is what's taught in school not creationism. But we know that the last stage of man's evolution is godhood with transhuman as an interim stage. And evolutionists/transhumanists are increasingly using spiritual/religious language.

"Evolution is a spiritual process
and makes us more godlike,"
Ray Kurzweil [Google's (fmr?)head of engineering].

I mean, humanism is a religion, with man as his own little god.

Humanism is not new. It is,
in fact, man's second oldest
faith. Its promise was
whispered in the first days of
Creation under the Tree of the
knowledge of Good and Evil: Ye shall be as gods.

The implications? I don't know (you got any ideas?) but the Georgia Guidestones do come to mind...
Or this; The false faith in man's reason and scientific methodology must also be accompanied by a false faith in man and his own progress. This is not to say that man cannot use his reason to probe the atom or control the electromagnetic spectrum: He can and does. But why does he do this? In a universe desacralized and emptied of any divine telos, the only logical conclusion is the destruction of what is, and thus man’s quest to dethrone God erupts into an orgiastic fanaticism to annihilate prima materia.<----Chemtrails and Depleted Uranium come to mind. Last i heard, that was called scientific 'progress', man reaching the pinnacle of his greatness :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Welcome to the Brave New World!

Awoken2

Superstar
Am I a bad person because I don't drink alcohol? I'm judgemental and self-righteous because I believe that people should follow God's commandments?
I never said you were a bad person, I said I find religious people are extremely judgemental of non religious people. That is my experience.

Your post seems to attack people's character simply for believing in their religious beliefs.
My post wasn't attacking anybody's character, it was a personal observation, nothing less.

But under this "new tolerance"- I would need to change my beliefs, because for me to believe in my religion is "intolerant". And so I'm "intolerant" unless I give up my beliefs.
I really don't have an issue with anybody who chooses to have a God in their life, that's fine, crack on, but when that person decides they need to educate me by hitting me with their favourite scripture or parable or bible story then I have a problem.

I don't try and shove my beliefs down people's throat because I understand they are my beliefs...it's simple really.

I disagree with atheists as far as ideas but I am not trying to attack them as
The picture you posted and video were both very crass attempts at attacking non religious people. The video portrays all atheists as some type of deranged psychopaths, your the religious one yet you smear people without your belief with this ridiculous stereotype.

The religious people are content with peaceful co-existence but the atheists are not content with peaceful co-existence. The atheists want religion eliminated
Not in my world....Christian Zionists? Co exist?...Are you sure about that? The group of people who created religion will be the same group of people who eliminate it, not atheists.

I think atheists are much more of a threat to religious people than religious people are to atheists.
I don't agree. There have been many religious wars...many dead. How many atheist wars have there been?

Awoken2

Superstar
...an except from the above article....

] Research also reports fluoride hardening accelerates sexual development in children, particularly in girls.[

..Well there's a surprise eh?

Helioform

Star
They were worried about our teeth...so they put fluoride in our drinking water. Do you think perhaps this may be a contributory factor in our dumming down?

Calcification of the pineal gland...just coincidental.

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-the-pineal-gland/
I always thought that the "hygiene" excuse for fluoridizing the water supply was totally laughable anyway. Even on the toothpaste tubes they say not to eat it.

Vixy

Star
You guys, I have an idea about what's causing this!

ANTIDEPRESSANTS!

A friend of mine just went of her antidepressants after decades on them and she now has matured more within a few months then she had during those decades on the medication! Its incredible! From a childlike mindset where he/she was gullible and naive to a more GROWN person who is vary! Its amazing! I have seen others go through the same thing aswell. From dumbed down gullible nitwhits to more grown and insightful individs. And considering how many are on these pills, it DOES explain alot. You see, if pain is avoided as much as possible in life, you don't learn from life and experiences. Its from pain you learn the best lessons. Its natural and shouldnt be avoided.

Vixy

Star
They were worried about our teeth...so they put fluoride in our drinking water. Do you think perhaps this may be a contributory factor in our dumming down?

Calcification of the pineal gland...just coincidental.

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/everything-you-wanted-to-know-about-the-pineal-gland/
Who even drinks tapwater anymore? All the water i drink is mineral and I do a CLOSE checkup on whats in them before buying. I doubt its the water though, it was the same water when I was a kid and people werent dumb as now back then.