The Dumbing Down of Society by any means to get you into Hell in this World and on the Hereafter

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I wasn't being flippant in any way in asking the question. The reason I asked is because I see Freemasonry as TPTB, they appear to have either infiltrated or subverted the very highest positions of power and are now steering us towards some type of staged apocalyptic scenario.

As I've mentioned before it does appear that each faith has it's own pre prescribed "end times" message which makes the whole thing even more disturbing....and even more likely.
If I read you right, you seem to take the view that the ancient secret societies as part of their "Great Work" have seeded each faith with an apocalyptic scenario. As these are either contradictory of even in clear opposition to each other, perhaps you feel that these interest groups have engineered a kind of final showdown where they enter into some form of engineered conflict?

The issue I have with "elites" from the perspective of mere humanity is the question "why bother?".

Why would generations of esoteric footsoldiers spend their lives as hidden operatives within each major religion, adding key concepts? You might imagine that working with a specific book written at one time in history, but the Bible, written over many hundreds of years would require a level of infiltration and effort way beyond that of mere mortals! In the absence of a real spiritual dimension, why would they go to such effort just to put a selection of future elites in a powerful position? That is very selfless!

Given that level of difficulty, could they not have siezed some power over others by easier means?

Awoken2

Superstar
I wish I knew the answers to your questions but I don't. I just see too many links between religion and Freemasonry.

I'd be interested in your comments on this.

....so are you Michael Heiser then? Just seen your post in the When Was Jesus Christ Born? thread.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I wish I knew the answers to your questions but I don't. I just see too many links between religion and Freemasonry.

I'd be interested in your comments on this.

....so are you Michael Heiser then? Just seen your post in the When Was Jesus Christ Born? thread.
I'm flattered but Michael is brighter (and older) than me! I have read about four books by Bill Schoebalen. He literally became a priest in the Old Catholic Church and was a high ranking witch at the same time. His story "Lucifer Dethroned" was a good read.

Btw... There have been wolves in sheep's clothing from the earliest days if the Church, in the same way as there have been counterfeit coins from the earliest days of currency.