The Duke of Edinburgh dies at 99

PeninsulaDweller

Established
This is big news, I am surprised to see no posts about it yet. Can't say I care, tbh I think this was overdue, now it's time for the old hag to kick the bucket too. Those parasites can rot in hell for all I care.

He died at 99 which is 33 x 3, also 9+9 = 18 = 6 x 3 (666).

A Freeman

Superstar
Perhaps they'll name the current or next plandemic after him. Philip said he wanted to come back as a virus.

Excerpt below from:-
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/prince-philips-deadly-virus-quote-comes-back-to-haunt-him.html/

Philip’s killer virus comment is making headlines again
Back in 1988, the duke brought up overpopulation when speaking to the German news agency Deutsche Press Agentur about reincarnation.

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation,” The Telegraph quoted Philip saying at the time.

A few different versions of the quote have circulated during the coronavirus outbreak. Another published version claims the queen’s husband said: “If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

Prince Philip has never shied away from his feelings about overpopulation. In 2008, he said he believed it was one of the biggest challenges in conservation before offering his thoughts on what should be done about it.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Is it a coincidence that he died in after a year that was shocking full of dismantled child trafficking rings?

Maybe adrenochrome was becoming scarce...

This is still funny: